skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33888

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 28-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +28.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-9.36 units)

(12/5/18):
    #29 Brooklyn (+6) (B) -
    Win
    #30 Atlanta (+3.5) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 16-14
    (B) 11-2

(C) 1-1
    (D) 0-0
    Losses: 0

Games for (12/6/18):
    Phoenix (+13) @ Portland (D) (10:05pm EST)
    #31 Phoenix @ Portland (M/L) (A) (10:05pm EST)

#30 Resumes (B) on 12/8/18

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #1343.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-06-18 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

betwithdaniel gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Games for (12/6/18):
    Phoenix (+14) @ Portland (D) (10:05pm EST)
    #31 Phoenix @ Portland (M/L) (A) (10:05pm EST)

-1,400 on Portland...yikes. This will be a painful D loss if it happens.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

First D bet of the season...let it ride!!!

mcmister
    mcmister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9081

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    First D bet of the season...let it ride!!!
    Exactly what I'm doing... Oorah!

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    -1,400 on Portland...yikes. This will be a painful D loss if it happens.
    At least they can't both lose.

steeb
    steeb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

ahhh

noone is take handicap on Portland this time I guess?

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Suns is utter trash without devin booker, man feels like this D bet is toast. records usually get screwed up by these ultimate trash teams, i suppose the system would be a lot better filtering out some of these total trash.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

McCollum is confirmed out so hopefully the shitty Suns can stay within 13. I think the line may drop a bit more now.

kaanyeezy
    kaanyeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Phoenix needs to be relegated from the league

GGPLAYER

This is a joke. How can a professional team be this bad!?! 2 games in a row 9 pts in the 1st quarter!?!

kaanyeezy

Still not sure how vegas keeps giving them close game lines either... this should have been +17 and it still wouldn’t cover

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

see, they are utter trash, i knew it, and avoided betting on the suns altogether. Suns are probably the worst team in the NBA and the hawks, filter these 2 teams out, system will do a lot better i think lol. Actually the suns without booker, just cant score for shit...

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    Suns is utter trash without devin booker, man feels like this D bet is toast. records usually get screwed up by these ultimate trash teams, i suppose the system would be a lot better filtering out some of these total trash.

i agree. i remember the sixers were really bad that year. not sure the losing teams bring majority of losses but would definitely seem so. are the losing teams tracked over the years sky?

muscleville7
    muscleville7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

Wow. Oh well on to the next. We will get it back.

muscleville7
    muscleville7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4853

Do we dare chase for one more game?

kaanyeezy

Quote Originally Posted by muscleville7 View Post
    Do we dare chase for one more game?
    Do not chase. Play a recoup on it, this is how I’ve done it in the past and its worked flawlessly. Take the units lost from this series, in this case it was around 10 units. Take the total number of games played that the system successfully won before its first lost, in this case the loss came after 30 games (29-1), divide the total by 2 which is 15. So over the next 15 games, you recoup a partial amount of the 10 units lost IN ADDITION, to your regular bet. So if your normal unit was $100, you would be betting to win approx $170 units over the next 15 games. Have backtested this and its extremely effective. All being well, at the end of the season it will be as if you didn’t lose a single series.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 29-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +10.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(12/6/18):
    #27 Phoenix (+12.5) (D) - Loss

#31 Portland (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 17-14
    (B) 11-2

(C) 1-1
    (D) 0-1
    Losses: PHX (-18.44u)

Games for (12/7/18):
    Denver @ Charlotte (M/L) (A) (7:05pm EST)
    #33 Miami @ Phoenix (+8.5) (A) (9:05pm EST)

#30 Resumes (B) on 12/8/18

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #1343.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-07-18 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

Mxs1332
    Mxs1332's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6872

Quote Originally Posted by kaanyeezy View Post
    Do not chase. Play a recoup on it, this is how I’ve done it in the past and its worked flawlessly. Take the units lost from this series, in this case it was around 10 units. Take the total number of games played that the system successfully won before its first lost, in this case the loss came after 30 games (29-1), divide the total by 2 which is 15. So over the next 15 games, you recoup a partial amount of the 10 units lost IN ADDITION, to your regular bet. So if your normal unit was $100, you would be betting to win approx $170 units over the next 15 games. Have backtested this and its extremely effective. All being well, at the end of the season it will be as if you didn’t lose a single series.

Agreed. Doing the exact same. You may want to black list Phoenix from any other chases as a thought. I sure am. They plain stink.

GGPLAYER

Not sure what is worse, the fact Pho lost a D bet or that I dropped D. Henry from my fantasy team before last nights game?

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 30-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +11.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-2.20 units)

(12/7/18):
    #32 Charlotte (M/L) (A) - Win

#33 Phoenix (+8.5) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 18-15
    (B) 11-2

(C) 1-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/8/18):
    Denver @ Atlanta (+6.5) (B) (7:35pm EST)

#33 Resumes (B) on 12/10/18

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-08-18 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 31-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +12.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(12/8/18):
    #30 Atlanta (+5.5) (B) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 18-15
    (B) 12-2

(C) 1-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/9/18):
    New Orleans @ Detroit (+1) (A) (3:35pm EST)
    #35 Charlotte @ New York (+5.5) (A) (7:35pm EST)

#33 Resumes (B) on 12/10/18

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 31-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +12.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3 (-3.30 units)

(12/9/18):
    #34 Detroit (+2.5) (A) - Loss

#35 New York (+5.5) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 18-17
    (B) 12-2

(C) 1-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/10/18):
    Los Angeles Clippers @ Phoenix (+11) (B) (9:05pm EST)
    #34 Detroit (+8.5) @ Philadelphia (B) (7:05pm EST)

#35 Resumes (B) on 12/12/18

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-10-18 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

muscleville7 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Just saw Blake Griffin is sitting for the Pistons, so proceed with caution.

betwithdaniel
    betwithdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1051

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Just saw Blake Griffin is sitting for the Pistons, so proceed with caution.
    Dang, Detroit is at +11.5 now.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco
    NBA Chase
    2018-19 System to Date: 32-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +13.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-4.51 units)

(12/10/18):
    #33 Phoenix (+9.5) (B) - Win

#34 Detroit (+11) (B) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 18-17
    (B) 13-3

(C) 1-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/11/18):
    Portland @ Houston (M/L) (A) (8:05pm EST)

#34 Resumes (C)
    on 12/12/18

#35 Resumes (B) on 12/12/18

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-11-18 at 01:32 AM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Finally a Phoenix win!

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    Finally a Phoenix win!
    LOL, feels good but a bit anti-climatic too. Overall I feel like for every step forward the past 2 weeks it's been 2-3 steps backwards. Too many series going past the A bet. It will turnaround...it always does!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Been a good year so far. Only 3 bets were past (B).

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 33-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +14.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-4.51 units)

(12/11/18):
    #36 Houston (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 19-17
    (B) 13-3

(C) 1-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/12/18):
    #34 Detroit (+5.5) @ Charlotte (C) (7:05pm EST)
    #35 New York (M/L) @ Cleveland (B) (7:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-12-18 at 01:36 AM.
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 34-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +15.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-2.30 units)

(12/12/18):
    #34 Detroit (+5.5) (C) - Win

#35 New York (M/L) (B) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 19-17
    (B) 13-4

(C) 2-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/13/18):
    #37 Chicago @ Orlando (M/L) (A) (9:35pm EST)

#35 Resumes (C) on 12/14/18

Points Awarded:

Mucak77
    Mucak77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Knicks schedule looks ugly, lets hope the b or c bet wins.
    An eventual d bet would be a ml bet at home vs phoenix..

they are playing at charlotte and at indiana before that.. i hope they cover one

CJ
    CJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5812

Please note that the Magic will be playing tonight's game, as well as, their next game against the Jazz in Mexico City.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by Mucak77 View Post
    Knicks schedule looks ugly, lets hope the b or c bet wins.
    An eventual d bet would be a ml bet at home vs phoenix..

they are playing at charlotte and at indiana before that.. i hope they cover one
    All teams that qualify for this system looks ugly...
    Points Awarded:

Ergo19 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 35-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +16.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-2.30 units)

(12/13/18):
    #37 Orlando (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 20-17
    (B) 13-4

(C) 2-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/14/18):
    #35 New York (+11) @ Charlotte (C) (7:05pm EST)
    #38 Washington (+1.5) @ Brooklyn (A) (7:35pm EST)

Points Awarded:

Swaggy P
    Swaggy P's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

I'm glad I've found this thread. Thank you Wallco and skyscrapers.

First ... 41424344454647 ... Last