Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39290

He always seems to make his appearance. Give him time.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33894

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 0-0A(fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +0.00 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

v1 Plays
    (A) 0-0
    (B) 0-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses: None

Games for (11/4/15):
    #1 Atlanta @ Washington (M/L) (A) (7:05 pm EDT)
    #2 Phoenix @ New Orleans (M/L) (A) (8:05 pm EDT)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #396.
    Points Awarded:

brian311 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

boycali01 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BoukooMoney gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

danhimal gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chickndinner
    chickndinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1888

Found it

Wallco99

Didn't know you lost it.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 1-0A(fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +1.00 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.45 units)

(11/4/16):
    #1 Washington (M/L) (A) - WIN
    New Orleans (M/L) (A) - LOSS

v1 Plays
    (A) 1-1
    (B) 0-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/5/16)

#2 Resumes (B) on 11/7/16

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Points Awarded:

CTP
    CTP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

I was really surprised to see this thread. I have been using this system for about 4 years now. Did not know anyone else did this. Maybe stupid on my part. I always did 2 loses in a row versus the 3 and have done pretty well with it. 3 would be safer as you take a loss out of the equation. If interested I could post some previous results using 2 gms. Don't want to clutter what you have.

I was wondering why Sacramento is not a play today. They lost their last 3 by 11, 12 and 8. Just curious.

I would highly recommend you track these plays by HF, HD, VF and VD so you can see where the sweet spots are.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by CTP View Post
    I was really surprised to see this thread. I have been using this system for about 4 years now. Did not know anyone else did this. Maybe stupid on my part. I always did 2 loses in a row versus the 3 and have done pretty well with it. 3 would be safer as you take a loss out of the equation. If interested I could post some previous results using 2 gms. Don't want to clutter what you have.

I was wondering why Sacramento is not a play today. They lost their last 3 by 11, 12 and 8. Just curious.

I would highly recommend you track these plays by HF, HD, VF and VD so you can see where the sweet spots are.
    They are a play, he just missed it. Please start a new thread if you are going to post 2 loss results. I don't want any confusion in this thread. I'm sure there are 50 different spin-offs you can take from my system, but this is the way we play it in here. Thanks.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 11-05-16 at 12:44 PM.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by CTP View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    They are a play, he just missed it. Please start a new thread if you are going to post 2 loss results. I don't want any confusion in this thread. I'm sure there are 50 different spin-offs you can take from my system, but this is the way we play it in here. Thanks.
    Sacramento was supposed to be a play but New Orleans' chase is still active and both these teams are due to play each other in Game 3 so therefore it's a no play.

Wallco99

I stand corrected, I missed the (C) bet matchup. Thanks.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    I stand corrected, I missed the (C) bet matchup. Thanks.
    Does that count as an 'Oblivious To The Obvious'??

boycali01
    boycali01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4226

so sac tonnight right?

Wallco99

Oblivious To the Obvious

Includes mine

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 1-1
    (B) 0-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/6/16)

#2 Resumes (B) on 11/7/16

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 1-1
    (B) 0-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/7/16):
    #2 New Orleans (+17) @ Golden State (B) (10:35 pm EST)
    #3 Orlando @ Chicago (M/L) (A) (8:05 pm EDT)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Points Awarded:

TechnicalTrader gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

What's up guys.........excited for another year of

TechnicalTrader
    Empty your mind... be water my friend!
    TechnicalTrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2315

Hi Wallco,

I'm fairly new to sports betting and I have a few questions after looking over this system and thread.

1) Wallco, how did you come up with this system? Or a more general question, how does anyone come up with a system like this? For example, for v1, did you just think to yourself "hmm perhaps it is profitable to bet against teams that have been on a 3 game winning streak because streaks aren't sustainable / players get tired" and then start testing it? Or is there more to it?

2) Is this system something of a perfect version, or could minor tweaks yield unknown (perhaps even more profitable) results? For example, adjusting v1 or v2 to look for winning / losing streaks of 2 or 4 rather than 3. Or adjusting the amount of games we chase a profit (from 3 to X). Or perhaps not counting a shootout win towards a win streak, just as a wacky example.

3) What are the chances sports books have seen this thread and are now adjusting their odds to make this system less profitable?

4) What are the chances there are very simple "systems" out there that are profitable? As some nutty examples that probably aren't profitable (but in my mind, could be): Betting on every underdog listed above +130 all season long, or betting on every team whose previous game was a shutout, or betting on every team whose previous game was a win as an underdog, etc.

Sorry if my questions are dumb, but again I'm new and I'm trying to get a grasp of how everything works. Thanks!

Man, I had to do it.... just messing with you. Keep up the great work and thank you again for being around!
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave TechnicalTrader 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicalTrader View Post
    Hi Wallco,

I'm fairly new to sports betting and I have a few questions after looking over this system and thread.

1) Wallco, how did you come up with this system? Or a more general question, how does anyone come up with a system like this? For example, for v1, did you just think to yourself "hmm perhaps it is profitable to bet against teams that have been on a 3 game winning streak because streaks aren't sustainable / players get tired" and then start testing it? Or is there more to it?

2) Is this system something of a perfect version, or could minor tweaks yield unknown (perhaps even more profitable) results? For example, adjusting v1 or v2 to look for winning / losing streaks of 2 or 4 rather than 3. Or adjusting the amount of games we chase a profit (from 3 to X). Or perhaps not counting a shootout win towards a win streak, just as a wacky example.

3) What are the chances sports books have seen this thread and are now adjusting their odds to make this system less profitable?

4) What are the chances there are very simple "systems" out there that are profitable? As some nutty examples that probably aren't profitable (but in my mind, could be): Betting on every underdog listed above +130 all season long, or betting on every team whose previous game was a shutout, or betting on every team whose previous game was a win as an underdog, etc.

Sorry if my questions are dumb, but again I'm new and I'm trying to get a grasp of how everything works. Thanks!

Man, I had to do it.... just messing with you. Keep up the great work and thank you again for being around!
    LOL, you almost got the Douchebag of the Day award.
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave Wallco99 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 3-0A(fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +3.00 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0 (-0.00 units)

(11/7/16):
    #2 New Orleans (+16.5) (B) - WIN
    Chicago (M/L) (A) - WIN

v1 Plays
    (A) 2-1
    (B) 1-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/8/16)

Points Awarded:

Wallco99

Get Out and Vote!!!

Trump '16

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 3-0A(fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +3.00 unitsA(fin. series)

v1 Plays
    (A) 2-1
    (B) 1-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/9/16):
    #4 Minnesota (+2.5) @ Orlando (A) (7:05 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 4-0A(fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +4.00 unitsA(fin. series)

(11/9/16):
    #4 Minnesota (+2.5) (A) - WIN

v1 Plays
    (A) 3-1
    (B) 1-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/10/16)

Points Awarded:

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Works like a dream

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 3-1
    (B) 1-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for (11/11/16)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 3-1
    (B) 1-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/12/16):
    Utah @ Miami (+1) (A) (8:05 pm EST)
    #6 Detroit (+5) @ Denver (A) (9:05 pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-12-16 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 5-0A(fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +5.00 unitsA(fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(11/12/16):
    #5 Miami (+1) (A) -
    Loss
    #6 Detroit (+5.5) (A) - Win

v1 Plays

(A) 4-2
    (B) 1-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/13/16):
    #7 Orlando (+9.5)
    @ Oklahoma City (A) (7:05 pm EST)

Resumes (B) on 11/14/16

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-13-16 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

brian311 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 6-0A(fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +6.00 unitsA(fin. series)

(11/13/16):
    #7 Orlando (+9.5) (A) - Win

v1 Plays

(A) 5-2
    (B) 1-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/14/16):
    #5 Miami (+12)
    @ San Antonio (B) (8:35 pm EST)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 7-0A(fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +7.00 unitsA(fin. series)

(11/14/16):
    #5 Miami (+11) (B) - Win

v1 Plays

(A) 5-2
    (B) 2-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for
    (11/15/16)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 5-2
    (B) 2-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

There are no system plays for
    (11/16/16)

Points Awarded:

BaseballChaser
    BaseballChaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Curious; how would you guys react if the Warriors became a team to chase and they get one of there -1500 ML's or whatever # they post

alexknyc
    alexknyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17998

Quote Originally Posted by BaseballChaser View Post
    Curious; how would you guys react if the Warriors became a team to chase and they get one of there -1500 ML's or whatever # they post
    Personally, I skip them. If it goes to a B or C bet, I think that's far too many units to put at risk for a one unit win.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 5-2
    (B) 2-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/17/16):
    #8 New York @ Washington (M/L)
    (A) (7:05 pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-17-16 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

thekoreanmang gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 8-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +8.00 units (fin. series)

(11/17/16):
    #8 Washington (M/L) (A) - Win

v1 Plays

(A) 6-2
    (B) 2-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/18/16):
    #9 Memphis @ Dallas (+3.5)
    (A) (8:35 pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-18-16 at 05:21 PM. Reason: updated line
    Points Awarded:

Crown Royal gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wallco99

The system that keeps on giving!!!!
    Points Awarded:

Crown Royal gave Wallco99 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2016-17 System to Date: 8-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +8.00 units (fin. series)

(11/18/16):
    #9 Dallas (+4) (A) -
    Loss

v1 Plays

(A) 6-3
    (B) 2-0

(C) 0-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/19/16):
    #9 Dallas (+7.5) @ Orlando
    (B) (7:05 pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-19-16 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Updated line & corrected to (B) bet
    Points Awarded:

alexknyc
    alexknyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17998

I think Dallas is a B bet.
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave alexknyc 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 10111213141516 ... Last