thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Anyone ever just bet on the spread in a circumstance like this where ATL's ML odds are super high? ATL is facing MIA too who are injury-depleted and playing on a 2nd of a back to back.
    Last edited by thekoreanmang; 12-07-16 at 03:59 PM.

boycali01
    boycali01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4226

430 on 5dimes. -9 spread

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33888

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    Anyone ever just bet on the spread in a circumstance like this where ATL's ML odds are super high? ATL is facing MIA too who are injury-depleted and playing on a 2nd of a back to back.
    If it's a ridiculous M/L I'll either just skip it or parlay it with something. If system wins and I lose I can always recover my earlier A bet or B bet losses in future chases here or NHL Gold.
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

New Orleans looks like it's going to be a big M/L play today, which is surprising because they aren't that good. Of course, they are playing Philly.

Ultimately, it's up to you whether to play those big M/L games or not. If you skip it and it wins, you only missed out on one unit. Since I have been following the system, I don't think a series with big M/L bets has lost. Some individual games have, but they eventually covered later in the series. It can happen though, so I usually limit my M/L plays to -500 or better.
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave Andy3568 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mucak77
    Mucak77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Bulls are a play too? Almost thinking to skip NO - i feel stupid betting such a bad team at these odds .. even vs Philly on the road.. gl

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    So this is just me but since it was a B Bet I bought 2 pts. and got the line down to -6 at -150 (I got in when it was -8) For me it's about minimizing risk. I was ok with losing at that price but not -400+ odds. If it was an A bet I would have skipped it and hoped that they lost so I could play the B bet or waited till half-time and possibly made a bet then.

Recently I won twice on Minny taking the bet at half-time approach. It's tricky and can blow up in your fact but the situation was right. But that's another discussion.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    New Orleans looks like it's going to be a big M/L play today, which is surprising because they aren't that good. Of course, they are playing Philly.

Ultimately, it's up to you whether to play those big M/L games or not. If you skip it and it wins, you only missed out on one unit. Since I have been following the system, I don't think a series with big M/L bets has lost. Some individual games have, but they eventually covered later in the series. It can happen though, so I usually limit my M/L plays to -500 or better.

Yeah again it's what your comfortable with. You need to ask yourself are you ok with missing out on winning 1 unit or losing 20 or more chasing it. I look at it like this, it's a long season and not a sprint but rather a marathon. I want to be profitable and how do I best get there. Best of luck to everyone.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by Mucak77 View Post
    Bulls are a play too? Almost thinking to skip NO - i feel stupid betting such a bad team at these odds .. even vs Philly on the road.. gl
    Chi looks like a play....either skip NO or bet them on the spread or monitor game and make a Half-time bet.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 20-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +20.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(12/7/16):
    #20 Atlanta (M/L) (B) - Win
    #21 Los Angeles Lakers (+13.5) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 12-9
    (B) 6-2

(C) 2-0
    (D) 0-0
    Losses: None

Games for (12/8/16):
    Philadelphia @ New Orleans (M/L) (A) (8:05 pm EST)
    San Antonio @ Chicago (+3.5) (A) (9:35 pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs.
    The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Points Awarded:

danhimal gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

Does anyone know why the NO line came down like it did?

sedwards86
    sedwards86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Does anyone know why the NO line came down like it did?
    Smart money possibly? Whatever the reason, I just know it's usually a bad sign.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 21-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +21.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-3.55 units)

(12/8/16):
    #22 New Orleans (M/L) (A) -
    Loss
    #23 Chicago (+3) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 13-10
    (B) 6-2

(C) 2-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (12/9/16):
    Phoenix @ Los Angeles Lakers (M/L) (B) (10:35 pm EST)

#22 Resumes (B) on 12/10/16

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by sedwards86 View Post
    Smart money possibly? Whatever the reason, I just know it's usually a bad sign.
    Good call, I hope most got in late on that one with the reduced juice or skipped it entirely.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-5.96 units)

(12/9/16):
    #21 Los Angeles Lakers (M/L) (B) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 13-10
    (B) 6-3

(C) 2-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (12/10/16):
    New Orleans (+13) @ Los Angeles Clippers (B) (10:35 pm EST)

#21 Resumes (C) on 12/11/16

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-10-16 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Anthony Davis is out so...

But, the line only moved up 1 to 1.5 points it seems.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Fuk...I got the line at 11.5 right after Griffin announced out.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-9.76 units)

(12/10/16):
    #22 New Orleans (M/L) (B) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 13-10
    (B) 6-4

(C) 2-0
    (D) 0-0

Games for (12/11/16):
    New York @ Los Angeles Lakers (+2) (C) (9:35 pm EST)
    #22 New Orleans (+4) @ Phoenix (C) (8:35 pm EST)
    #24 Golden State @ Minnesota (+10.5)
    (A) (7:05 pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-11-16 at 12:04 PM. Reason: updated lines
    Points Awarded:

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Good job skyscraper. You should put your name at the top instead of Wally's, as I haven't seen him in here.

GGPLAYER

Ok big day with 2 C bets. NO and LAL have been giving me the Holiday Blues so far....come'on!

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39254

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Good job skyscraper. You should put your name at the top instead of Wally's, as I haven't seen him in here.
    That's because you don't pay attention. Shouldn't you be recounting votes somewhere with the rest of the losing liberals.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    That's because you don't pay attention. Shouldn't you be recounting votes somewhere with the rest of the losing liberals.
    There you are. Typical of a lazyass trumptard, make others do your work for you.

liqidzen
    Update your status
    liqidzen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3468

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    There you are. Typical of a lazyass trumptard, make others do your work for you.
    Actually that's called delegating, and all good leaders do it

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 23-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +23.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-9.48 units)

(12/11/16):
    #21 Los Angeles Lakers (+2.5) (C) -
    Loss
    #22 New Orleans (+2) (C) - Win
    #24 Minnesota (+10) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 14-10
    (B) 6-4

(C) 3-1
    (D) 0-0

Games for (12/12/16):
    Los Angeles Lakers (+8.5) @ Sacramento (D) (10:35 pm EST)
    #25 Portland (+10) @ Los Angeles Clippers (A) (10:35 pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-12-16 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

D bets

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Maybe Kobe should be asked to come out of retirement.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 24-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +5.09 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(12/12/16):
    #21 Los Angeles Lakers (+9) (D) -
    Loss
    #25 Portland (+10) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 15-10
    (B) 6-4

(C) 3-1
    (D) 0-1
    Losses: LAL (-18.91u)

Games for (12/13/16):
    Orlando (+8.5) @ Atlanta (A) (7:35 pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-13-16 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

TwoCats gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

Injuries were a huge factor in the lost series on the Lakers

Nostradam
    Nostradam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Quote Originally Posted by keel44 View Post
    Injuries were a huge factor in the lost series on the Lakers
    That illustrates a problem with blindly & ridigly following simple systems chases.

Add in some quality "capping" and they would be much more successful.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HoleCamels

GGPLAYER

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    Maybe Kobe should be asked to come out of retirement.
    Not sure that would have helped considering how awful they were last year. I'm a life-long Laker fan and it's hard to see them like this. Even harder when they lose a D bet

I was actually shocked when I woke up and saw the final...considering when I went to bed it was 58-49 LAL!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 25-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +6.09 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(12/13/16):
    #26 Orlando (+8.5) (A) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 16-10
    (B) 6-4

(C) 3-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/14/16):
    Los Angeles Lakers (+1) @ Brooklyn (A) (7:35 pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-14-16 at 12:59 AM.
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Here we go...those Lakers again...sigh...

rkelly110

I'm running the same system. I only go to the C bet and never go back to the same team that lost. That's just me.
    Once a team loses 6 in a row, they are done for the year in my book. Having said that, they will probably win. GL

GGPLAYER

Yeah it will feel insignificant to win 1 unit after the last 4 games. BTW they are -1.5 for me (BookMaker)

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 25-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +6.09 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.15 units)

(12/14/16):
    #27 Los Angeles Lakers (M/L) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays

(A) 16-11
    (B) 6-4

(C) 3-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/15/16):
    Chicago @ Milwaukee (M/L) (A) (8:05 pm EST)

#27 Resumes (B) on 12/16/16

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-15-16 at 11:37 PM. Reason: typo
    Points Awarded:

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2015-16 System to Date: 26-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +7.09 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.15 units)

(12/15/16):
    #28 Milwaukee (M/L) (A) -Win

v1 Plays

(A) 17-11
    (B) 6-4

(C) 3-1
    (D) 0-1

Games for (12/16/16):
    Los Angeles Lakers (M/L) @ Philadelphia (B) (8:05 pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 12-16-16 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

First ... 12131415161718 ... Last