GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

omg LOL ^^^

that just convinced me. CAVS IT IS

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pinchegringo View Post
    I read on Score that 80% of public is on Cavs so...

Warriors 30
    ¡¡Que cabrón!!

you are already listed esé

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Game's Over
    lol.. i was saying to insert that myself,
    but i wanted it to be 100% impartial.

that said, anyone is open t make whatever comments they like

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    omg LOL ^^^

that just convinced me. CAVS IT IS
    am i adding to list?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Half the cavs list could be eliminated on value plays alone.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    prime example of LeBron hate. this is how hatred skews reality. Wade was rested 28 Regular Season games, so that he would not be spent in the Playoffs. They got to the Finals, and Wade was totally spent. Bosh did not do so much either.

What happened to Miami without LeBron? even with an added Dragic?

Heat went to the Finals largely because of LeBron.
    Leaving like a pussy, might be applicable if he never returned to the Playoffs again, and was too nervous for the big stage.
    A Cavs team that missed the NBA Playoffs for 4 straight years, is IN the Finals

strange that the years that Cleveland MISSED the playoffs and drafted first,
    oddly coincide with the years that LeBron was in Miami..?

must be a coincidence.
    Don't get me wrong; I still acknowledge LeBron as the best player of the last decade. However, I just can't understand, how he went back to Cleveland Cavaliers, with a jerk off owner, that Dan Gilbert is. And let's not forget, what Cavs fans did.
    Again; best player of the last decade imo with a huge egomaniac persona. I know that he smelled an opportunity in Cleveland to get a 3rd ring, but this obsessive craving for another ring, mixing it up with bullshyt statements he added, is just repulsive to me.

We all knew, that Miami without LeBron wouldn't be as good, as it was for 4 straight years. Yes, Dragić has been added to the roster, but many people ignored this; Dragić was playing a fast paced offense in Phoenix and had to adapt to the slow paced, when he came to Miami. He actually did pretty good on his part. Problem was the absence of Bosh and they blew up so many games, they should have won.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    excellent analysis, Menses
    i think you are 100% correct here..

but i must ask, what was the consensus with MJ? were people second guessing him the whole way?
    people seem so certain of him "after" the events have transpired.. from a historical point of view.

i think that people just cannot comprehend history as it unfolds, they must see the entire series of events unfold,
    before they are able to grasp it. Curry played terribly IN Cleveland. Really bad, maybe it was Defense.. maybe
    it was nerves playing on LeBron's floor.. what i do know is that LeBron does NOT have road jitters. Does not
    require HOME crowd cheering.. in fact, i think he enjoys silencing a crowd.

i have a feeling that Thompson is going to be grabbing his head.. and acting dazed if he goes cold..
    then the announcers will invariably start taking about "the concussion" lol
    Well...there are two MJ's...most remember the 2nd one...but old timers like me..remember the 1st...who was abused and assaulted by Bird, Magic, and Isiah..and accused of being a ball hog..and unable to get over the hump..LOL....for some strange reason, people gloss over this period in his career and pretend that his rookie year was the year he beat Magic in the finals...LOL...

MJ reign began when the NBA lost its two big stars in Bird and Magic..and the refs started sending MJ to the line every time he touched the ball...this is why I laugh when Lebron haters cry about the refs...or Harden haters cry about ref baiting...this nonsense started with the star treatment with Jordan..because despite having Pippen...the bench was not deep...Magic and Bird's teams were stacked...Pistons were solid....but teams with one or two star players needed help from the refs.....

The Warriors are not getting any help from the Refs tonight...as they are "historically" a great team...sound bench...the Cavs on the other hand..LOL....I have seen the refs list for the entire series...all of them favorable to Lebron....Now Curry...I will tell you something about him...Tony Allen destroyed him for two straight games in that Memphis series then was mysteriously injured..the rest of the series...Curry 5 for 17 against Lebron, Shumpert and JR...who shared the responsibility...last time they played...in a hostile dream like sequence in Cleveland...it becomes even worse...which is why I believe...if the Cavs get the split....the series is finished....
    Last edited by Menses; 06-04-15 at 03:46 PM.

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Don't get me wrong; I still acknowledge LeBron as the best player of the last decade. However, I just can't understand, how he went back to Cleveland Cavaliers, with a jerk off owner, that Dan Gilbert is. And let's not forget, what Cavs fans did.
    Again; best player of the last decade imo with a huge egomaniac persona. I know that he smelled an opportunity in Cleveland to get a 3rd ring, but this obsessive craving for another ring, mixing it up with bullshyt statements he added, is just repulsive to me.

We all knew, that Miami without LeBron wouldn't be as good, as it was for 4 straight years. Yes, Dragić has been added to the roster, but many people ignored this; Dragić was playing a fast paced offense in Phoenix and had to adapt to the slow paced, when he came to Miami. He actually did pretty good on his part. Problem was the absence of Bosh and they blew up so many games, they should have won.
    The question I have to you is....Is it as repulsive to you as it was when Lamar Odom was traded to the Dallas Mavericks in name while still a Laker? even tho it broke his heart and sent him into a drug binge and depression for over 3 years? or while Pau Gasol was actively shopped to other teams while still a Laker while his value was being deliberately sabotaged in order to make an excuse for a trade?

My point is...this thing of ours...is a business...lol Why are you so emotionally invested in what Lebron did to Miami or did to Cleveland? These owners have made billions in their respective business lives and have chosen to partake in a "side hustle" that they can choose to abandon at a moments notice pending a sale...rather it be short or long...their lives do not depend on basketball...the same cannot be said for the players...who should the players care about more then? the team or themselves? LOLOL....

And as far as him going back to Cleveland goes...A championship may very well not have been at the top of the list...and it may not have been his decision entirely...the NBA is a business and from a business standpoint..it is a bigger story and creates more interest in the league if Lebron goes back...if you are one of the opinion that the league is rigged...that this is surely what happened...it is no coincidence that while Lebron was gone, Cleveland drafted 3 number 1 picks in that time period...this was the only way they could have improved their team while Lebron was still in the league...and by god...it happened...

However..lets say the league is not rigged...and it was a personal decision...there are rumors..Lebron's wife wanted to go back home to Cleveland for years..she despised Miami.......and apparently so did Lebron...he is not about that life...Wade and Riley are...not him...the clubs and glamor is not who he is..i have even heard Lebron had promised her he would go back home to Cleveland one day and marry her...happy wife happy life...Miami is not a place to raise a family...and apparently Miss Lebron wanted to raise the kids back home...where they grew up....so again I ask...who are you to question why Lebron would want to go back to Cleveland? LOL
    Last edited by Menses; 06-04-15 at 03:52 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SharkAA

SharkAA

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    The question I have to you is....Is it as repulsive to you as it was when Lamar Odom was traded to the Dallas Mavericks in name while still a Laker? even tho it broke his heart and sent him into a drug binge and depression for over 3 years? or while Pau Gasol was actively shopped to other teams while still a Laker while his value was being deliberately sabotaged in order to make an excuse for a trade?

My point is...this thing of ours...is a business...lol Why are you so emotionally invested in what Lebron did to Miami or did to Cleveland? These owners have made billions in their respective business lives and have chosen to partake in a "side hustle" that they can choose to abandon at a moments notice pending a sale...rather it be short or long...their lives do not depend on basketball...the same cannot be said for the players...who should the players care about more then? the team or themselves? LOLOL....

And as far as him going back to Cleveland goes...A championship may very well not have been at the top of the list...and it may not have been his decision entirely...the NBA is a business and from a business standpoint..it is a bigger story and creates more interest in the league if Lebron goes back...if you are one of the opinion that the league is rigged...that this is surely what happened...it is no coincidence that while Lebron was gone, Cleveland drafted 3 number 1 picks in that time period...this was the only way they could have improved their team while Lebron was still in the league...and by god...it happened...

However..lets say the league is not rigged...and it was a personal decision...there are rumors..Lebron's wife wanted to go back home to Cleveland for years..she despised Miami.......and apparently so did Lebron...he is not about that life...Wade and Riley are...not him...the clubs and glamor is not who he is..i have even heard Lebron had promised her he would go back home to Cleveland one day and marry her...happy wife happy life...Miami is not a place to raise a family...and apparently Miss Lebron wanted to raise the kids back home...where they grew up....so again I ask...who are you to question why Lebron would want to go back to Cleveland? LOL
    I agree with the most part of your post. I wouldn't really compare LeBron to Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol. They're not in the same category, neither are they so much exposed by the media. Maybe you should ask any big fan of LAL this question.
    Which brings me to this point; being a big fan of Miami Heat, I tend to look at things differently. Sometimes emotionally too. If you're not a big fan of any sports team, you won't understand it. You can call it a total bullshyt, but at the end of the day, it's your opinion.
    And why shouldn't I question his departure? It's totally legit and I'm not the only one.
    When you think about the other teams, like Spurs, you see that Parker, Manu and Duncan, never had the need to leave SA. And some goes for Bird, Magic and Jordan as well. Then it's totally fine to ask, why some superstar like LeBron leaves, when the situation gets tough.
    What you said about the business part, I agree 100%.

Menses

I agree with the most part of your post. I wouldn't really compare LeBron to Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol. They're not in the same category, neither are they so much exposed by the media. Maybe you should ask any big fan of LAL this question.
    Which brings me to this point; being a big fan of Miami Heat, I tend to look at things differently. Sometimes emotionally too. If you're not a big fan of any sports team, you won't understand it. You can call it a total bullshyt, but at the end of the day, it's your opinion.
    And why shouldn't I question his departure? It's totally legit and I'm not the only one.
    When you think about the other teams, like Spurs, you see that Parker, Manu and Duncan, never had the need to leave SA. And some goes for Bird, Magic and Jordan as well. Then it's totally fine to ask, why some superstar like LeBron leaves, when the situation gets tough.
    You a Miami fan? Well umm...that explains it...lol......I must say...you all behaved much better than those psychopaths in Cleveland...Miami did not burn anything down...the only one taking it hard seems to be Riley who cannot let it go...even tho he screwed the Knicks the exact same way...via Fax...lol

I used Lamar and Gasol to illustrate the business side of the league..the owners tossed those guys aside without a second thought...despite the fact that they were both crucial in attaining championships for their teams...and in Lamar's case it was quite callous in nature in how it was done..the public never acknowledge this aspect of the business...because there is a master / Slave dynamic at work in the NBA that nobody seems to want to address...

But the minute an athlete of Lebron's stature decides to take the law into his own hands and screw the owner and or the GM in the same manner that they would a player...people are ready to scream bloody murder...Nonsense....I see right through it....and I know what is really going on beneath the surface amidst the cloud of hypocrisy that has surrounded Lebron since he left Miami...Yea breaking up is hard to do...and as a Miami fan I see what u went through...it was tough loosing Bosh out here in Toronto...but he put his 7 years in...we surrounded him with nothing...no way he could pass up playing with Lebron....couldn't blame him...gotta swallow it...he had his reasons...

expression
    expression's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 799

GSW for sure. reminds me of spurs and heat last year.

amrit
    amrit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1613

I'm on GSW.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

What is the point in this thread? So that when one team wins people who picked the winner know exactly which posters to troll about their prediction?

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

You all question Lebron for leaving Miami to come back to Cleveland for chasing a ring. Why aren't you looking at it on a grander scale? Lebron left Cleveland to chase the ring. Returning to Cleveland is where he truly wants to be. If you're hurt about Lebron leaving your Heat and now siding with Warriors in this series, that'll cost you.

Other things to mention;

Warriors have this HUGE 'best team in history' tag looming over their head and that all teams with their records went on to win a championship. My money says, ( and it will ) that no championship team in history with the Warriors win record went up against a team with firstly, a superstar player like Lebron and a team with a player that took a 10-game sabatical through the season.
    Lebron taking that sabatical has absolutely blown the odds in Warriors favour in my opinion and its going to burn alot of Warriors followers.
    Last edited by ace_202; 06-04-15 at 06:46 PM.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

20 game sabbatical? why not 50 while we're at it?

it was 8 games

SharkAA

Quote Originally Posted by ace_202 View Post
    You all question Lebron for leaving Miami to come back to Cleveland for chasing a ring. Why aren't you looking at it on a grander scale? Lebron left Cleveland to chase the ring. Returning to Cleveland is where he truly wants to be. If you're hurt about Lebron leaving your Heat and now siding with Warriors in this series, that'll cost you.

Other things to mention;

Warriors have this HUGE 'best team in history' tag looming over their head and that all teams with their records went on to win a championship. My money says, ( and it will ) that no championship team in history with the Warriors win record went up against a team with firstly, a superstar player like Lebron and a team with a player that took a 20-game sabatical through the season.
    Lebron taking that sabatical has absolutely blown the odds in Warriors favour in my opinion and its going to burn alot of Warriors followers.
    I already said, that I didn't pick a side in this series, so it's a no bet for me. LeBron has more NBA Finals, than any other player on a GSW team. GSW team has more depth. Staying neutral on this part.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Lack of experience just means they can possibly lose game 1 majority of Cavs players lack experience as well so you can't really play that card

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Oracle is going crazy for the Warriors. Every three has them out of their seat. Cavs have already faced the brunt of the court and crowd. Warriors fans have overused their arena presence and home court advantage means less now. If you're on the Cavs you have to be very confident from the position they're in now.

Cavs
    Warriors
    Cavs
    Cavs
    Warriors
    Cavs

How i'm predicting the series to go down.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Sorry Rattz, series over--no Irving no chance. A shame really, was shaping to be a good one. He played excellant. Good call on picking the teams.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Check in

First 12