Originally posted on 06/04/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
Don't get me wrong; I still acknowledge LeBron as the best player of the last decade. However, I just can't understand, how he went back to Cleveland Cavaliers, with a jerk off owner, that Dan Gilbert is. And let's not forget, what Cavs fans did.
Again; best player of the last decade imo with a huge egomaniac persona. I know that he smelled an opportunity in Cleveland to get a 3rd ring, but this obsessive craving for another ring, mixing it up with bullshyt statements he added, is just repulsive to me.

We all knew, that Miami without LeBron wouldn't be as good, as it was for 4 straight years. Yes, Dragić has been added to the roster, but many people ignored this; Dragić was playing a fast paced offense in Phoenix and had to adapt to the slow paced, when he came to Miami. He actually did pretty good on his part. Problem was the absence of Bosh and they blew up so many games, they should have won.
The question I have to you is....Is it as repulsive to you as it was when Lamar Odom was traded to the Dallas Mavericks in name while still a Laker? even tho it broke his heart and sent him into a drug binge and depression for over 3 years? or while Pau Gasol was actively shopped to other teams while still a Laker while his value was being deliberately sabotaged in order to make an excuse for a trade?

My point is...this thing of ours...is a business...lol Why are you so emotionally invested in what Lebron did to Miami or did to Cleveland? These owners have made billions in their respective business lives and have chosen to partake in a "side hustle" that they can choose to abandon at a moments notice pending a sale...rather it be short or long...their lives do not depend on basketball...the same cannot be said for the players...who should the players care about more then? the team or themselves? LOLOL....

And as far as him going back to Cleveland goes...A championship may very well not have been at the top of the list...and it may not have been his decision entirely...the NBA is a business and from a business standpoint..it is a bigger story and creates more interest in the league if Lebron goes back...if you are one of the opinion that the league is rigged...that this is surely what happened...it is no coincidence that while Lebron was gone, Cleveland drafted 3 number 1 picks in that time period...this was the only way they could have improved their team while Lebron was still in the league...and by god...it happened...

However..lets say the league is not rigged...and it was a personal decision...there are rumors..Lebron's wife wanted to go back home to Cleveland for years..she despised Miami.......and apparently so did Lebron...he is not about that life...Wade and Riley are...not him...the clubs and glamor is not who he is..i have even heard Lebron had promised her he would go back home to Cleveland one day and marry her...happy wife happy life...Miami is not a place to raise a family...and apparently Miss Lebron wanted to raise the kids back home...where they grew up....so again I ask...who are you to question why Lebron would want to go back to Cleveland? LOL