bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jazz/WarriorsHalftime line

going with Utah guys

Utah Jazz -4

total 106

mockingboy
    mockingboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking GS. Think they win outright, implying the +4 will be sufficient. Utah can't maintain the pace in the second half

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

On GS +4.5.....agree with the dude who said Utah can't keep this pace up. I don't see GS getting blown out in this second half... go warriors!

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd take under in the second half if anything. I'm sure a lot of people will see the first half and think over for the second half, but Sloan will put a stop to all this playground bullshit. Also, the first half convinced me that Golden State has next to no chance to win this series. They shot absolutely out of their mind again on what was mostly contested jumpers (while the Jazz made layup after layup and had many wide open jump shots) and still lead by only three. When they finally go a little cold, the Jazz will run them out of the building.

mockingboy

Gotta disagree Razz. Same conversation during the Dallas series and look at what GS did the last month and a half of the season

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by mockingboy View Post
    Gotta disagree Razz. Same conversation during the Dallas series and look at what GS did the last month and a half of the season
    I think the Jazz are contesting a lot more shots than the Mavs did. But, maybe the Warriors are so hot it doesn't matter. I still say if they gravitate back towards their percentages, it will be ugly.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

If GS can steal this game, they have a great shot at winning this series. If there is one thing the Dallas series proved more than anything, it's that GS is going to be extremely difficult to beat on their homecourt given the fans and the atmosphere in Oakland.

mockingboy

GS has been shooting lights out, best they are playing in the season, but its not been just one game, its been the past ten games...I hear you on averages, but look at the past three-four weeks. If Dallas had played their starters in the third to last game of the year against GS, GS probably wouldn't be in the playoffs.

Razz

Not having Derek Fisher is obviously hurting Utah, but I still think they will win this one by double digits.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    I think the Jazz are contesting a lot more shots than the Mavs did. But, maybe the Warriors are so hot it doesn't matter. I still say if they gravitate back towards their percentages, it will be ugly.
    That's the thing that scares me about GS. The two games they've lost this postseason were game 2 in Dallas where the refs basically gifted the game to the Mavs and game 5 where the Warriors just choked it away. They are on fire. Again, this game look to be set up perfectly for Utah and while the Warriors are shooting well, the Jazz are shooting better in both FG % (48.9 to 47.9) and FT% (though it's basically a net wash with Jazz 12/14 85.7% and W's 13/17 76.5%)

I'm passing on the 2H and will just see how things go for the rest of the game. I hope you're correct though Razz.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

GS wins tonight. Over 2H. Utah seems lost.

moses millsap

I see the Jazz emphasized defense at halftime.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

posting late, but took Utah -4 for the 2nd half.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    I see the Jazz emphasized defense at halftime.
    Yeah, everyone but Giricek.

moses millsap

Like I said, hard to win when the other team can basically pick and choose out of a group of players, who can blow by and get to the rim with ease against the slow on their feet Jazz defenders.

Situational handicapping doesn't seem to apply to this GS team, which exploits the matchup advantages they have while their opponents, for some reason, decide to ignore the matchups where they have edges.

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

All you Warriors haters will have your moment in the sun when they play the Spurs in the WCF.

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

not sure I love my chances with the Warriors second half bet with Baron on the bench with five...what a game either way.

Steve226
    Steve226's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Curious question. If you chose the over for the 2nd half and they go into overtime, do those points count towards it?

fearless
    fearless's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve226 View Post
    Curious question. If you chose the over for the 2nd half and they go into overtime, do those points count towards it?
    yes

moses millsap

Finally win the wrong side of a game for once. Phew.

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowworld View Post
    All you Warriors haters will have your moment in the sun when they play the Spurs in the WCF.
    I don't hate the Warriors at all, I just think the price against them was way too cheap not to take. Honestly, if the Warriors win this series, I hope they win it all. They gave a really good effort tonight, but to be honest, the way the Jazz defended in the second half, if I was a Warriors fan/backer, I'd be really worried.

moses millsap

The Warriors are my favorite team, but I just needed them to lose tonight for me

Razz

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    The Warriors are my favorite team, but I just needed them to lose tonight for me
    I figured you had soured on them since they traded your favorite player:

moses millsap

He's smooth. Just give him 10 more years, he might develop a jumper.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-09-15 at 02:21 PM. Reason: image does not exist