go pistons
    go pistons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday Rebound!!!!

Sunday was not very good to me, but today is whats important!!! Still 19-9 since last Sunday so here we go!!

PISTONS - 5
    Not pounding this like I did Saturday when I took my max bet and tripled it but I still like the Pistons tonight. Game 2 will be tight for 3 qtrs and then the Pistons will prove why they will be this years NBA CHAMPION. This is a huge game for the Pistons in my opinion. Most teams would have a let down here, not the Stones. I love how everybody is saying the Bulls played terrible and Ben Gordon had the worst game of his career. The reason is simple - PISTONS EVERYWHERE ON DEFENSE, contesting everything, outhustling the Bulls and beating them to every spot!!! Look for the Bulls to play much better tonight but they are not even on the same level as the Stones right now on either end of the court. They have no inside presence and matchup horribly on defense against the Pistons. Pistons hold serve tonight in a big way with another DD win by pulling away down the stretch

Golden State +4
    Very small play on this tonight as I will be watching my Red Wings try to win their series. How can you not take GS with points with the momentum and karma they have going. I know Utah is unreal at home but Dallas won 67 games and GS made them look like the 8 seed. Again, not planning on watching but I still like GS with points and with a little more rest

Side Note
    Before Dwayne Wade got hurt Bodog had the Stones at 9-1 odds to win it all and I got on it for a nickel!!!

GL ALL!!

go pistons

WOW, no thoughts at all!!!! Lets go, it's MONDAY BABY!!!!!!!!!

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

GL tonight pistons, although I disagree with your DET play.

Philavanh
    Philavanh's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with u on Detroit, I think Detroit should be able to beat Da Bulls in double digits. Glad u going small on G.S, cuz I"m going BIG on Utah. I think G.S is still happy with getting bye the first round that they lose tonight.....anyway, GL to all!!!!!!!!!

go pistons

GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pistons are on a mission!!!!!!!! Bulls are outmatched right now

Philavanh

WAY to go PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!

go pistons

So far so good buddy! I don't see these Pistons letting up

go pistons

I tried to get people on board the Pistons again today, looks like you were the only one who got on

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

you are the man gp
    congrats and keep up the winning ways

go pistons

I think that was sincere and not a wise crack! So thanks! I will do my best to help out around here, god knows you guys have saved my arse from disaster many times!!!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Books are saving my azz by not giving CHI+6, cause I would have grabbed it. Instead I got to the Club right before tip off & took DET-3 1st H instead.

Didn't have the ballz to push it for DET+3 2nd H though.

Good call on you PISTONS once again gp.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

Quote Originally Posted by go pistons View Post
    I think that was sincere and not a wise crack! So thanks! I will do my best to help out around here, god knows you guys have saved my arse from disaster many times!!!

ABSOLUTELY SNCERE BROTHER !!
    appreciate you posting and trying to help others
    continued success

Philavanh

True, so far so good.......Pistons should be able to pull this game off.