Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    Honestly I didn't parlay any I'm actually bout to start doing teasers instead of round robins it's not making me money. On most these nights I'm hitting 2/3 and breaking even on them. Most my profit has been of straight bets and ml parlays and 8pt teasers.
    Good to know! By the way, you are probably the only poster who's opinion I persoanlly trust. I'm fairly new but I've been following for some time. I, along with others greatly appreciate the hard work you put into these picks man. Wish I could return the favor.

kurokopoint
    kurokopoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1454

I can't wait till all star break smh I'm tired y'all I really am I need a break. I'll probably cap threw the weekend and stop I doubt I work at all next week. Between film and running these numbers and f#cking DFS I'm TIRED AS F#CK!!! I barley made these plays it was the longest cap session of the year. I've felt like this for about a week now to be honest I strut down DFS sat thinking it will help me get threw capping this last week or so before break but it didn't help so don't be shocked if I shut it down soon.
    I feel you, Thanks for everything hardcore. I'm looking foward to your baseball thread. I never bet baseball before and I'm going to start now. You're one of my favorite cappers and I learned a lot about capping over/unders for NBA from you. Thanks again dude; just wanted to show my appreciation. I check your thread first thing I wake up every morning even before I brush my teeth haha

synapticdoctah
    synapticdoctah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

Same here! Keep it going man!

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Stay strong, HC! Thanks for the picks!

I rike 2 bet
    I rike 2 bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

2/4

DET/INDY u193

DEN/BOS u200.5

MIA/MIN u190.5

ORL/SA u204.5

MEM/UTA u190

Follow me on twitter @superflyr1ck
    Looks like 0-5.

take a break. See you when baseball starts!

Vinny Vidivicci
    Vinny Vidivicci's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by I rike 2 bet View Post
    Looks like 0-5.

How long have you been trolling here waiting for him to have a bad day? Go home, it's past your bedtime. Fool.

........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ...................

Stay strong, Hardcore. Ignore the trolls on THIS website. I knew they would show up eventually. I'm glad you took your faithful to twitter. This website DOESN'T WANT CONSISTENT WINNERS.

I know this FIRSTHAND.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: djdiamondking

Da Phoenix
    Da Phoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6784

Looks like 0-5.

Wow we all see what you see when you look in the mirror. ......LOSER ....ASS....YOUNG KID

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

This must have been the craziest evening in HardCore capping history.

I wonder why he risked to dump his rule never ever bet an under, if less than 192. I have to say that "HardCore rule" saved me some money today, as MIN (dropped to 188,5) and UTA (dropped to 186,5) were the only ones I did the opposite.

I firmly believe he will come back with the vengeance.

BOL, HardCore!

ridersonthestorm

Looks like 0-5.

Yeah, nothing makes trolls feel better than an occasional stumble of a capper they know they won't ever be even close to.

synapticdoctah

What do you mean he took his faithful to
    Twitter? Is he not going to post on here anymore

Cordoba25
    Cordoba25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3682

Why are you guys even replying to that wannabe troll. Limp dick dorks like that exist on all forums..

Even after today, Hardcore is at 65-66% or some shiit... legitamtley. You maintain that a few years, they build statues for you in Vegas. His record speaks for itself.

I guess in all fairness he did warn us he was burnt out and doing this half-ass as of late.

Just hope he has one more good day left in him so as not to finish the season on a sour note.

If not... well, it was a hell of a run.

keel44
    Update your status
    keel44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12276

He keeps betting the same teams under, it is not a bad thing, just teams go through ups and downs.

kurokopoint

Yup hardcore, like everyone says, ignore the trolls..... they very might well be bookies who hate on every successful thread. You have a lot of fans who know that you're a great capper. Thanks again

Vinny Vidivicci
    Vinny Vidivicci's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by kurokopoint View Post
    Yup hardcore, like everyone says, ignore the trolls..... they very might well be bookies who hate on every successful thread. You have a lot of fans who know that you're a great capper. Thanks again
    You're right on point. This site is advertised by books. Who else would benefit from trolls?

passport
    passport's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Looks like 0-5.

you're a piece of shit, congrats

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

OFFICIAL REC (93-52) 64%

Yea i went 0-4 last night because i dont count pushes which is another reason why i'm DONE with NBA for the next 2 weeks. I broke 2 rules no unders lower than 192 and always get the .5 before i go on my rant i want to apologize to my followers because last night was unacceptable.

Now pay attention i've posted 145 plays and won 93 of them name another poster on here anywhere near that. Win % is 1 thing but having that at my volume is another level of greatness. I'm not bragging i'm just making a point i've had 4 nights under .500 TOTAL SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD. I didn't p$$Y foot my way to my % either by posting 1 or 2 plays a night i've given out 3/4/5 sometimes 6/7 A NIGHT and RARELY lost more than i've won. I've came on here and said sorry for going 2-1 or 3-2 because i expect better and sometimes just making profit bums me out as well, name another poster who even gives a f#ck if anybody's making money with him. I even starting posting my plays as soon as i bet them so y'all could follow me instead of just waiting till like 6pm when the site has its most volume to get more views because ppl need plays before tip off.

I post plays for FREE i repeat for FREE most ppl pay tout's to win 55% of their plays i'm giving you 64% which is a understatement because until last week when the fatigue started to kick in i was at 68-70% for about a 6 weeks if you've followed even half my damn plays you've made money and dont give me that 1pt BS either most my plays smoke the damn number so you still made money at worst pushed. I said all this to say dont b1tch on here or twitter i had a bad night get over it sh1t happens if i'm so bad or not that good THEN DONT FOLLOW ME FADE ME AND POST YOUR REC FADING ME AND WE'LL SEE WHO COME OUT ON TOP.

Fellas I'M TIRED between DFS and this i'm beat i dont even wanna watch espn for crying out loud i hate all things sports right now. I need a break so i'm done until friday the 20th. From then until about the 3rd week of march i'll be posting NBA plays at that point i will stop and start prepping for MLB which starts 4/5. Haters feel free to fade me when i come back its your money or should i say the bookies money lol For real tho imma piss y'all off cause imma kill this last month you can bet your whole roll on that i'm gonna finish with a bang. To my supports pay this no mind this was for the trolls.

Points Awarded:

passport gave HardCore 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

R.P. McMurphy gave HardCore 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thekoreanmang gave HardCore 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kdcasady gave HardCore 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ridersonthestorm gave HardCore 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

kurokopoint gave HardCore 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

matt711 gave HardCore 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

andredos gave HardCore 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Afterimage gave HardCore 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

djdiamondking gave HardCore 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

synapticdoctah

Awesome post. Thanks for the hard work you do!

PapaRidge
    Update your status
    PapaRidge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

OFFICIAL REC (93-52) 64%

Yea i went 0-4 last night because i dont count pushes which is another reason why i'm DONE with NBA for the next 2 weeks. I broke 2 rules no unders lower than 192 and always get the .5 before i go on my rant i want to apologize to my followers because last night was unacceptable.

Now pay attention i've posted 145 plays and won 93 of them name another poster on here anywhere near that. Win % is 1 thing but having that at my volume is another level of greatness. I'm not bragging i'm just making a point i've had 4 nights under .500 TOTAL SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS THREAD. I didn't p$$Y foot my way to my % either by posting 1 or 2 plays a night i've given out 3/4/5 sometimes 6/7 A NIGHT and RARELY lost more than i've won. I've came on here and said sorry for going 2-1 or 3-2 because i expect better and sometimes just making profit bums me out as well, name another poster who even gives a f#ck if anybody's making money with him. I even starting posting my plays as soon as i bet them so y'all could follow me instead of just waiting till like 6pm when the site has its most volume to get more views because ppl need plays before tip off.

I post plays for FREE i repeat for FREE most ppl pay tout's to win 55% of their plays i'm giving you 64% which is a understatement because until last week when the fatigue started to kick in i was at 68-70% for about a 6 weeks if you've followed even half my damn plays you've made money and dont give me that 1pt BS either most my plays smoke the damn number so you still made money at worst pushed. I said all this to say dont b1tch on here or twitter i had a bad night get over it sh1t happens if i'm so bad or not that good THEN DONT FOLLOW ME FADE ME AND POST YOUR REC FADING ME AND WE'LL SEE WHO COME OUT ON TOP.

Fellas I'M TIRED between DFS and this i'm beat i dont even wanna watch espn for crying out loud i hate all things sports right now. I need a break so i'm done until friday the 20th. From then until about the 3rd week of march i'll be posting NBA plays at that point i will stop and start prepping for MLB which starts 4/5. Haters feel free to fade me when i come back its your money or should i say the bookies money lol For real tho imma piss y'all off cause imma kill this last month you can bet your whole roll on that i'm gonna finish with a bang. To my supports pay this no mind this was for the trolls.

Get some rest HC... Will have some fat stacks waiting to be thrown down when you get back.

ridersonthestorm

Have a nice rest, HC. This is the perfect time.

Thanks for your hard work and shared picks, looking forward to your return to business as usual.

BOL in whatever you choose to do during a sabbatical, cheers

acehole
    acehole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2702

thanks HC

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Keep up the good work HC

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2494

Great thread......enjoy the time off....DFS....hate to ask what's that ?

frisky
    frisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4678

Great run HC, can't wait till baseball starts- following ya on Twitter, appreciate guys like you, not many left, honest and big hearted

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

He bookies I'M BAAAAAACK and haters i aint forget y'all either i got a play for you its a lock and its fee just follow instructions Damn it feels good to be handicapping again. I been on a long well deserved vacation, now i know how lebron felt earlier this season lol. I probably wont be giving out plays until friday but dont be shocked if i give out something tomorrow. The second half will be ALOT DIFFERENT than the 1st. The past 2 months i posted nothing but totals, thats going to change BIG TIME. I will be posting ATS as well and on top of that i will be posting my teasers as well. Yea i know teasers are for squares and are stupid blah blah blah so was buying 1pt and look how that turned out the 1st half. The 2nd half of the season is the hardest to bet totals so i will be scaling back a little bit on them now that NFL is over the books are super sharp on them. Remember i bet for profit not for pride so i wont be forcing anything and there may be nights where i just post 2 teasers and 1 ATS play call it a day. My teasers will be 5pt/8pt (6pt/8pt on bookmaker)2-3 teams max MAYBE 4 if i feel like firing. I'm bout my money i have no problem betting $500 on a 8pt teaser and that be my only play, there's no shame in my game when it comes to making money. To all my followers thanks for the support and lets close this season out strong
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: matt711

boydako13
    boydako13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

BOL!!

synapticdoctah

Let's go!!!!

andredos
    andredos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5109

glad to see you back!!!

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

welcome back Rick!
    lets get on those picks

PapaRidge
    Update your status
    PapaRidge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

He bookies I'M BAAAAAACK and haters i aint forget y'all either i got a play for you its a lock and its fee just follow instructions Damn it feels good to be handicapping again. I been on a long well deserved vacation, now i know how lebron felt earlier this season lol. I probably wont be giving out plays until friday but dont be shocked if i give out something tomorrow. The second half will be ALOT DIFFERENT than the 1st. The past 2 months i posted nothing but totals, thats going to change BIG TIME. I will be posting ATS as well and on top of that i will be posting my teasers as well. Yea i know teasers are for squares and are stupid blah blah blah so was buying 1pt and look how that turned out the 1st half. The 2nd half of the season is the hardest to bet totals so i will be scaling back a little bit on them now that NFL is over the books are super sharp on them. Remember i bet for profit not for pride so i wont be forcing anything and there may be nights where i just post 2 teasers and 1 ATS play call it a day. My teasers will be 5pt/8pt (6pt/8pt on bookmaker)2-3 teams max MAYBE 4 if i feel like firing. I'm bout my money i have no problem betting $500 on a 8pt teaser and that be my only play, there's no shame in my game when it comes to making money. To all my followers thanks for the support and lets close this season out strong
    glad to have you back! I've been getting killed in NCAA. I do have 1500$ worth of parlays that have one game left so that "lock" couldn't come at a better time! LETS GET IT!

kurokopoint

Great to have you back!!!! hope you enjoyed you well-deserved break. Looking forward to your insight and upcoming posts!!!

killersweet
    killersweet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9409

Welcome back!

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Lets get it!!!

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

2/20

NOP/ORL u196

INDY/PHI u188

SA/GS o206

PHX+3 (bought the .5)

On ATS i dont really buy anything except a .5 here and there i only but pts on totals for the most part but if something is at 4 i'll buy down to 3 or if its at 3 i'll buy to 2 outside of those key numbers i just play as is. More to come, stay tuned.

Last edited by HardCore; 02-20-15 at 05:50 AM.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

2/20

DAL-2

CLE-2

My teaser is coming soon i'm waiting on the miami line.

Last edited by HardCore; 02-20-15 at 05:50 AM.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less

2/20

5PT TEASER

INDY-2
    CHI-1
    POR-PK

I have a 8pt 1 coming later like i said i'm waiting on the miami line to add to this and use in my 8pt 1. Stay tuned.

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last