Originally posted on 02/18/2015:

He bookies I'M BAAAAAACK and haters i aint forget y'all either i got a play for you its a lock and its fee just follow instructions Damn it feels good to be handicapping again. I been on a long well deserved vacation, now i know how lebron felt earlier this season lol. I probably wont be giving out plays until friday but dont be shocked if i give out something tomorrow. The second half will be ALOT DIFFERENT than the 1st. The past 2 months i posted nothing but totals, thats going to change BIG TIME. I will be posting ATS as well and on top of that i will be posting my teasers as well. Yea i know teasers are for squares and are stupid blah blah blah so was buying 1pt and look how that turned out the 1st half. The 2nd half of the season is the hardest to bet totals so i will be scaling back a little bit on them now that NFL is over the books are super sharp on them. Remember i bet for profit not for pride so i wont be forcing anything and there may be nights where i just post 2 teasers and 1 ATS play call it a day. My teasers will be 5pt/8pt (6pt/8pt on bookmaker)2-3 teams max MAYBE 4 if i feel like firing. I'm bout my money i have no problem betting $500 on a 8pt teaser and that be my only play, there's no shame in my game when it comes to making money. To all my followers thanks for the support and lets close this season out strong