Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    what a PIG this dude is.. man.

LIN and the WHOLE team put together a GREAT EFFORT... and he just threw it away with his selfishness. AGAIN.

i hate KObe (everybody knows this) but i was actually rooting for the Lakers, because i want Lin
    not to be tortured.. and i LOVE underdogs...

and the Lakers beating the Clips is a HUUUGE upset...

1-7 SHOTS in the 4th Qtr... WHO THE F*CK takes EIGHT shots in a single QTR,
    unless the are going IN?!?!

K-O-B-E (that's who)

this loss is 100% on him. He will blame it on somebody.. you can be sure of that/
    There have been many games like this throughout Kobe's career..where his efficiency and teamwork clearly worked..for an entire game...and then for some reason his ego takes over in the 4th quarter and he abandons the entire game plan for hero ball...he is as Stephen A Smith says about the cowboys..., a trainwreck waiting to happen...his worst enemy is himself....

This is why i doubt the Chris Paul trade would have worked out...imagine Kobe ignoring a guy like Paul late in the 4th...it would have been a disaster...

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    come on dude, LA isnt coming to LA
    monte ellis isnt gonna do shit for the lakers
    Mark Cuban would have to be a FOOL to allow Ellis to leave Dallas at this point...
    Last edited by Menses; 11-01-14 at 04:16 PM.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    There have been many games like this throughout Kobe's career..where his efficiency and teamwork clearly worked..for an entire game...and then for some reason his ego takes over in the 4th quarter and he abandons the entire game plan for hero ball...he is as Stephen A Smith says about the cowboys..., a trainwreck waiting to happen...his worst enemy is himself....

This is why i doubt the Chris Paul trade would have worked out...imagine Kobe ignoring a guy like Paul late in the 4th...it would have been a disaster...

completely agree Menses.. Chris Paul trade would have crashed and burned VERY quickly.
    Kobe DOES NOT tolerate the presence of serious talent on the Lakers other than himself...

last night's 4th Qtr.. was a perfect microcosm of what the Kobe effect is in Los Angeles,
    everybody on that team knows KOBE blew the game..

but no one is allowed to say.. because if they do they are losers.
    it is fascinating.. Byron is ******.. his personal coaching record is
    going to take a beating under Kobe

Stats need to reflect efficiency first.. like a pitcher's ERA
    (Earned Runs) x (9 Innings) divided by (Innings Pitched)

30 pts a game is GREAT!! but only on less that 20-25 Shots
    above 25.. the game was almost certainly lost

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I doubt any team wants him

Good chance Lakers will try to unload him if he also wants to leave

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

read this on the insider. No one wants to play with kobe. They had all this money and no one would come. He throws all his teammates under a bus. Buss is old school and won't say anything bad about anyone unlike the genius running the knicks org. The fans and sponsors don't want to go into rebuilding mold. by paying kobe the extra money that they can't get a fa to take; they don't look cheap. In 2 yrs all the money is off the book and Kobe is no longer in charge.If you don't believe the stars are in charge all you have to do is look at miami. Lebron wanted the uconn guard and they drafted him. He then left to go to clev.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Kobe' s the only guy who works on defense

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I doubt any team wants him

Good chance Lakers will try to unload him if he also wants to leave
    Word has it..that is precisely what is being rumored...Of course we all know the lakers front office does not have the balls to trade him...If Bob Kraft or Mark Cuban were running the team...Kobe would have been shipped out before Dwight left...LOL.....but alas....that is not the case..but the rumors nonetheless are starting to take shape...a sound beating at the hands of the Warriors tonight might do the trick...meanwhile, the Lakers just lost out on another potential Free agent with the 70 million deal for Klay Thompson..What this means is that another potential scapegoat for Kobe...is no longer on the table...LOL

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/is-a-k...red-scenarios/
    Last edited by Menses; 11-01-14 at 04:28 PM.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Fckn kobe! 21Pts off 23 shots and it's only 3rd qtr

TwoWays

Dude is seriously hogging shots like its the end of the world

Salmon Steak
    Salmon Steak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Kobe has played 30 min now. They can't take him out. Always behind.

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Kobe is
    1. taking gambles on D and letting his man score.
    2. Throwing up bricks
    3. Shooting 50% on FT
    Hes done. But he will avg 26 points on a team that may win 35 games and everybody will be on his nutz for another year

TwoWays

Kobes defense is embarrassing. Does he take pride in doing anything well. Guy just chucks cause no one can tell him not to

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Catch77 View Post
    Kobe is
    1. taking gambles on D and letting his man score.
    2. Throwing up bricks
    3. Shooting 50% on FT
    Hes done. But he will avg 26 points on a team that may win 35 games and everybody will be on his nutz for another year
    35 games?..

Catch77
    Catch77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1804

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    35 games?..

good point. i was giving them the benefit of the doubt Realistically they will probably fare pretty well against the low rung Eastern conference teams. but yeah they will be the 14th/15th "seed" in the west. They are the WORST team in the west only Sacramento can beat them for that title. What was the over under for Laker total wins?

TwoWays

Ho hum, 37 shot attempts. I've never seen such a thing. No wonder why kobe advocating for his boy toy Byron Scott. Those fckers sure look out for their own first. To them team and other players come behind Kobe.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Kobe is a cancer

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I would bench my ass if I was his teammate

jjgold

0-82??

He just hog the ball tonight and got 39 points

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Settle down Tony

That's the hilarious part about the Lakers this season. Kobe going for scoring records and not giving a fukk about W/L

Ratzz

Kobe needs help.. how humiliating for a coach. I have never seen this kind of abuse professionally.

This is rape. Of a basketball team.

he is just doing whatever he feels like doing to serve his won purposes.

He is trying desperately to pass Kareem. He does not care about anybody or anything.
    and the headlines STILL read: Only Kobe is trying. Everybody other Laker is a loser.

AND THEN.. in the post-game, he will pin the loss on people that never had the opportunity
    to get hot, feel dissed, so when they ACTUALLY DO SEE the ball, they are not into the game.

If you sit in a restaurant and are kept waiting for 1 hr. before you are served.. when the food finally does
    come, you just want to get up and leave. No way you are going to enjoy the meal after being so disrespected.
    Attached Images  

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Ratzz get used to it pal

Did the Lakers have a shot to make the playoffs this year?

Kobe is going for the scoring record = he DGAF

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Kobe needs help.. how humiliating for a coach. I have never seen this kind of abuse professionally.

He is trying desperately to pass Kareem. He does not care about anybody or anything.
    and the headlines STILL read: Only Kobe is trying. Everybody other Laker is a loser.

AND THEN.. in the post-game, he will pin the loss on people that never had the opportunity
    to get hot, feel dissed, so when they ACTUALLY DO SEE the ball, they are not into the game.

If you sit in a restaurant and are kept waiting for 1 hr. before you are served.. when the food finally does
    come, you just want to get up and leave. No way you are going to enjoy the meal after being so disrespected.
    Are you this clueless in every sport? Did you watch the game?

Kobe made plays to get them in the game and every single time his defense let him down. Unnecessary fouls when the game was one possession away, you actually feel bad for him.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post

Kobe made plays to get them in the game and every single time his defense let him down. Unnecessary fouls when the game was one possession away, you actually feel bad for him.
    not really
    he took the gigantic cash payment which resulted in B level teammates
    now he gets what he deserves

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    not really
    he took the gigantic cash payment which resulted in B level teammates
    now he gets what he deserves
    fair enough

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post

is that how you interpret not involving anybody else? wow. serious homer-vision
    taking that many shots in a game kills ALL OTHER ASPECTS of a team's performance..

Kobe.. with every shot is making a statement to his teammates. "NONE OF YOU MATTER AT ALL"

how jazzed would your defense be.. if you were just in there, because they need 5 guys on the floor?
    because that is what he is telling them

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Lol lakers win 10 games tops

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Kobes defense is embarrassing. Does he take pride in doing anything well. Guy just chucks cause no one can tell him not to
    He cannot afford to be a two way player and still contribute on offense...and that isn't age...that has been his MO since his late 20's...he checked out on defense long before his injury problems..hahaha

Menses

I thought my eyes had deceived me...saw the number of shots...and decided had to have coffee first before I could trust myself..LOL...yep still 37 shots...I wonder if Magic and James Worthy will blast Byron Scott the way they did Mike D'Antoni.....will they hold Kobe responsible...? I doubt it.....but as I said in my previous post...Jim and Jeannie are going to protect that 5th pick...The Kings and Pelicans are better than them this year...so they will get that 15th spot...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Lol lakers win 10 games tops
    This is closer to the truth than 35 wins or the playoffs like some guys said here. Team is clearly worst team in the west. The schedule is brutal out of the gate, the game Sunday home against Charlotte is the only winnable one for the next 2 weeks. They could be a 20 point dog on a b2b in Houston on the 19th and I wouldnt bat an eyelash.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    He cannot afford to be a two way player and still contribute on offense...and that isn't age...that has been his MO since his late 20's...he checked out on defense long before his injury problems..hahaha
    Phil Jackson said in his book that Kobe was overrated on defense because he took a ton of chances that resulted in WOW plays, but in reality he was constantly out of position.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Yes he does

jjgold

How the heck do they get to 10 wins??

TwoWays

Just wanted to update that records don't deter kobe. He chucked it 28 times last night and it stuck to the wall 10 times. He will challenge another record, lowest fg % with highest amount of chucks, in combination of highest number of losses.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

TwoWays you don't understand the game of basketball. Let people who have a clue discuss the games.

Thanks.

First 123456 Last