TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Does kobe really make lakers better?

Guy is a ball stopper and ball hog. Taking all the shots. Scoring a ton on high volume and team is losing by A ton. Lol. Maybe we should side with Dwight Howard on this issue.

MangoKush
    MangoKush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Maybe you should stop being a racist.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

they are looking good right now lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He's just playing to score points there a 10 win team this year

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Lakers are a DUMPSTERFIRE!!!!

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Please stop starting dumb threads.....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Yeah, he helps them maybe win 20 instead of 15. Lakers are garbage. Kobe has zero chance of winning another ring with the Lakers. Zero.

TwoWays

Kobe got like 25 shot attempts. The next closest has 8, only because of rebounding misses.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Kobe is going to be so miserable losing night after night. Could be fun to watch.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

This will be the most enjoyable train wreck to watch in recent memory unless Kobe gets injured and is out the year again
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thetrinity

TwoWays

Byron Scott giving him a lot of burn on back 2 back. He's probably scared of kobe

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Kobe is going to be so miserable losing night after night. Could be fun to watch.
    for real im not sure if its was running shaq off or him being such a brat or what but I haven't heard anybody say anything about how bad they feel about kobe ending his career on horrible laker teams....he must be a major Asshole by they i'm talking local media talking heads and beat writers. in order for the lakers to win hes going to have to be vintage kobe 30+ a night who else can score...you could see it on kobes face when randle went down it was that " the guy who could help me with the scoring load just went down"

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

of course kobe makes them better. he's got 31 and the 4th quarter hasnt started yet.

not his fault none of the other starters have made more than 2 fgs and have allowed 13 threes to the suns.

without kobe, the lakers would be the 2013-4 sixers.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

yep randle was the only other guy they had who wasnt a complete bum, now his season is already over

i wonder how long it is before he is taking 40 shots a game, has 25 in 3 qtrs tonight

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

It's comical to see Kobe with 31 and the team down 23.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    of course kobe makes them better. he's got 31 and the 4th quarter hasnt started yet.

not his fault none of the other starters have made more than 2 fgs and have allowed 13 threes to the suns.

they look pretty similar to me

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

That's true. But what good does it do to pay Kobe 24 mil for 2 worthless seasons.

I wonder if they might somehow end up trading him. Not sure how easy that would be with his contract though.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Guy is a ball stopper and ball hog. Taking all the shots. Scoring a ton on high volume and team is losing by A ton. Lol. Maybe we should side with Dwight Howard on this issue.
    Lol are you just watching the stat line or something??
    Hes the only laker actually hustling and playing hard without Kobe they would be down 40-50.

teaserpleaser

LA fans wont come to games without a star...kobe is still a mega star on the decline they'd trade everybody on the team before they thought of trading kobe

teaserpleaser

kinda sad when its only the 2nd game of the season they are already doing the dramatic camera shot on kobe on the bench looking frustrated...you know for a guy like him to lose blow out after blow out not even being able to compete has to be killing him... Going to be a long season.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    kinda sad when its only the 2nd game of the season they are already doing the dramatic camera shot on kobe on the bench looking frustrated...you know for a guy like him to lose blow out after blow out not even being able to compete has to be killing him... Going to be a long season.
    Too bad they wont be relevant at all. If they could actually compete and win some games you know they would have made a big trade to make a playoff run.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    they look pretty similar to me
    wanna bet?

lakers will win more than 19 games this season.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Lol are you just watching the stat line or something??
    Hes the only laker actually hustling and playing hard without Kobe they would be down 40-50.
    reminds me of the 2005-6 season when it was kobe and bunch of scrubs like kwame brown and smush parker. still finished 45-37 and made the playoffs thanks to kobe's 35ppg.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Pathetic team with zero direction....Just paying an over the hill Kobe a shit ton with no hope for the next 2 years

Would be wise for Kobe and the Lakers to make a trade and start the rebuild asap

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

wanna bet?

lakers will win more than 19 games this season.
    wow a whole 19 gamesdidnt you just say 500 the other day

jjgold

Why is he playing??

He is horrible

10-72???

He plays I guess to get people on seats

TwoWays

You can see why others don't want to play with kobe. The whole offense revolves around getting him the ball and watching. If lucky and oponnents triple team him u may get the ball for a late heave. The story by espn was true. Clear example are these two games to begin season.

TwoWays

Think goran dragic said something like kobe can score like 30 but he took alot of shots, his percentage was not good. Lol

BabyMatrix27
    BabyMatrix27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nothing better to do than hate on Kobe. HE scored 31 points in just 3 quarters and sat out the entire 4th qtr. The highest scorer for the Suns was 21points (Morris). Lakers were just watching Kobe score. Byron Scott even said "his team needs to move around and not watch, create spacing to make it easier for Kobe to feed the ball"

Steamroller
    Steamroller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5201

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMatrix27 View Post
    HE scored 31 points in just 3 quarters
    In 25 shots wohoo yeah party!

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

A Volume Scorer in what was supposed to be a Princeton Offense. The same Princeton Offense, Mike Brown was fired at Kobe's behest for trying to implement. Will Byron be fired after 3 games like Brown was?

The difference between Brown and Byron is that Brown was NOT Kobe's friend...and would never have allowed the ball stop in Kobe's hand as the Princeton requires constant ball movement. He would never have allowed Kobe to take 25 shots in 3 quarters...he would never have allowed Kobe to take the ball out of Jeremy Lin's hands before he crossed half court...

What the Lakers have essentially done is ignore what was best for the team and acquiesced to Kobe's selfish demands by hiring not 1...but 2 coaches who were Kobe's friends growing up. D'antoni and Kobe were as thick as thieves in Italy..and Byron was of course his peer mentor in Kobe's rookie year...

NBA coaches are like fathers...ya father is not ya friend....Kobe will do what ever the hell he wants while his teammates stand and around and watch...and i suspect Jim Buss is perfectly fine with that because it will guarantee a bottom 5 lottery pick..The team is tanking....but Laker fans do not seem to realize it....LOL

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMatrix27 View Post
    Nothing better to do than hate on Kobe. HE scored 31 points in just 3 quarters and sat out the entire 4th qtr. The highest scorer for the Suns was 21points (Morris). Lakers were just watching Kobe score. Byron Scott even said "his team needs to move around and not watch, create spacing to make it easier for Kobe to feed the ball"
    Who's hating on Kobe? Aside from the fact that he took too much money, it's not his fault the team is bad. But they are. And he can't fix it. And it won't be fixed. He will never appear in another playoff game for the Lakers.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Kobe is a competitor.

Can't blame him for wanting the ball and taking the shots.

Look at the talent around him... would you pass the ball if you were him?

jjgold

He is too slow
    Ball hog
    He never should of signed
    Should've went to a winner

TwoWays

Lakers have played 2 games. Kobe jacked up like 40+ shots in like 6 qtrs. both resulted in laker blowouts. Why not try a different approach Byron. When kobe got it going then fine shoot. But u never going to win a basketball game of 5 on 5 playing 1 vs 5.

1234 ... Last