Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    Eh, I kinda like the pelicans. Just looks like a game they pull through against a dallas team that isnt ready yet... Davis vs dirk is a very good matchup for them

also hornets look good, line is very telling
    Wouldn't Rick have put Chandler on Davis? I have to watch that game on replay. My nap took a bit too long so I just watched the last 5 mins now and wasn't really paying attention to matchups and shit lol.

Bro Dallas is ready. I mean obviously I could be wrong but I think they have a huge start to the season. Playing your first game on the road v the Spurs is tough with a new team but it's not like these guys are all newcomers, Tyson Chandler and Dirk have played together before, Monta and Dirk as well, a lot of the bench is guys from last year... It's mostly just getting Chandler Parsons ready. But this team will ride over its (unexpected) success from last year and have a monster first couple months in my mind. And yes, I am a Dallas fan lol. But I typically know my teams fairly well.

It looks like I ruined my night with the Hornets and Bucks though. Fukking John Wall buried me with a late J. That guy seems to like taking away my money.

If Houston doesn't cover I'll actually have a losing night smh. Hopefully these fukkers hold on.

Seto

I considered OKC but couldn't pull the trigger smh. Denver are whoreshit again this year even though Ty Lawson thinks they're a top 3 seed for some reason. Zero chance they even make the playoffs.

Seto

Today: 2-3, +0.96x
    Total: 3-10, -9.12x

Shoulda has a monster day but at least it's a winning day for the first time.

Seto

0:23 104-102 Nikola Pekovic enters the game for Gorgui Dieng
    0:14 104-102 Mo Williams misses 24-foot three point jumper
    0:11 104-102 Kevin Martin offensive rebound
    0:10 104-102 Kevin Martin misses 16-foot jumper
    0:07 104-102 Nikola Pekovic offensive rebound
    0:06 104-102 Joakim Noah blocks Nikola Pekovic's layup
    0:04 104-102 Mo Williams offensive rebound
    0:02 104-105 Kevin Martin makes 25-foot three point jumper (Mo Williams assists)

Stupid fukks still can't rebound lmao. Shame they got bailed out by Wiggins and the refs.

Seto

Hornets+4.5 -114 (sportingbet) (risking 1.14x to win 1x)
    Heat-2 -110 (bet365) (risking 1.1x to win 1x)
    Warriors+3.5 -105 (5dimes) (risking 2.1x to win 2x)
    Warriors ml +150 (bet365) (risking 0.5x to win 0.75x)

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Good luck. I lean the other way on Heat and Warriors but I might not bet either game.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Wouldn't Rick have put Chandler on Davis? I have to watch that game on replay. My nap took a bit too long so I just watched the last 5 mins now and wasn't really paying attention to matchups and shit lol.

Bro Dallas is ready. I mean obviously I could be wrong but I think they have a huge start to the season. Playing your first game on the road v the Spurs is tough with a new team but it's not like these guys are all newcomers, Tyson Chandler and Dirk have played together before, Monta and Dirk as well, a lot of the bench is guys from last year... It's mostly just getting Chandler Parsons ready. But this team will ride over its (unexpected) success from last year and have a monster first couple months in my mind. And yes, I am a Dallas fan lol. But I typically know my teams fairly well.

It looks like I ruined my night with the Hornets and Bucks though. Fukking John Wall buried me with a late J. That guy seems to like taking away my money.

If Houston doesn't cover I'll actually have a losing night smh. Hopefully these fukkers hold on.
    i watched the whole game. they put tyson against davis most of the game but it didn't work out well. he just torched them easily. if this pelicans team learn to play defense they will be very good.

dallas looks very good though. those pick and rolls they run on top of the paint free up chandler all the time for easy alley oop because the defender has to respect dirk. either that or a 3 pointer for ellis or jameer. they don't impress me defensively though. gotta take a close look at overs - they might hit a lot in their games.

parsons played very well the 1st half yesterday, he just needs to learn that with dallas he is gonna mostly catch and shoot or get something off a screen. its not like houston where he would get the ball dribble dribble and shoot a brick

Pauulzcappin

Hornets+4.5 -114 (sportingbet) (risking 1.14x to win 1x)
    Heat-2 -110 (bet365) (risking 1.1x to win 1x)
    Warriors+3.5 -105 (5dimes) (risking 2.1x to win 2x)
    Warriors ml +150 (bet365) (risking 0.5x to win 0.75x)
    I like the Heat today.

Not so sure about the Warriors though, I think the Blazers bounce back after losing to kings. i get that they arent that good but their guards can hang with splash brothers just fine.

I have the under on clippers game - sac is playing a different style of bball this year

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Good luck. I lean the other way on Heat and Warriors but I might not bet either game.
    I can understand why for Toronto - they have younger legs which gives them an edge considering both teams played last night. I just can't pass up Miami while the books are still underrating them.

Everybody loves Portland on the board tonight. Not sure why.

Seto

i watched the whole game. they put tyson against davis most of the game but it didn't work out well. he just torched them easily. if this pelicans team learn to play defense they will be very good.

dallas looks very good though. those pick and rolls they run on top of the paint free up chandler all the time for easy alley oop because the defender has to respect dirk. either that or a 3 pointer for ellis or jameer. they don't impress me defensively though. gotta take a close look at overs - they might hit a lot in their games.

parsons played very well the 1st half yesterday, he just needs to learn that with dallas he is gonna mostly catch and shoot or get something off a screen. its not like houston where he would get the ball dribble dribble and shoot a brick
    I watched the game on replay a bit later. Davis went off yeah. He will on most nights but they still will have trouble making the playoffs in the West.

Dallas is not great defensively still but they're a bit better than last year in that sense overall. The only thing they really lost defensively is their best 1 on 1 defender in Shawn Marion. I don't like the idea of Parsons guarding LeBron and Durant and co until he shows some progress defensively. It's a shame Marion signed for the vet min with the Cavs instead of coming back to Dallas for the same thing. The aim was to get younger but we could still do with him around playing spot minutes off the bench at the 3 and 4.

Seto

I like the Heat today.

Not so sure about the Warriors though, I think the Blazers bounce back after losing to kings. i get that they arent that good but their guards can hang with splash brothers just fine.

I have the under on clippers game - sac is playing a different style of bball this year
    I am going to ride the teams that I feel are gonna be hot to start the year for now (Dallas, Houston, Golden State), and fade the teams that I think take a step back (Portland). I get that they need to bounce back but the Warriors are better than them for now imo. It's a situational betting league in many cases but not always imo.

I don't really bet totals except that occasional bulls under when I really feel it - did it twice last year and hit both. So I actually hit 100% on totals I think lmao. Needless to say I did bad in totals in 2012/13 which led to me giving them up.

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

0:23 104-102 Nikola Pekovic enters the game for Gorgui Dieng
    0:14 104-102 Mo Williams misses 24-foot three point jumper
    0:11 104-102 Kevin Martin offensive rebound
    0:10 104-102 Kevin Martin misses 16-foot jumper
    0:07 104-102 Nikola Pekovic offensive rebound
    0:06 104-102 Joakim Noah blocks Nikola Pekovic's layup
    0:04 104-102 Mo Williams offensive rebound
    0:02 104-105 Kevin Martin makes 25-foot three point jumper (Mo Williams assists)

Stupid fukks still can't rebound lmao. Shame they got bailed out by Wiggins and the refs.
    And we tought Detroit was one of the few teams having Brains melt lol

Pauulzcappin

there is a notorious mushfukk on the warriors. i will be on the blazers tonight seto

NBA Maniac
    NBA Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

there is a notorious mushfukk on the warriors. i will be on the blazers tonight seto
    I also think the line is fishy...
    GL guys.

Seto

crustyme? or lang?

Seto

fyi i hedged hornets at the half. not feeling these guys, i think they may not be that good. i never count live bets in my record though so the bets stands as it is for this thread's record.

Pauulzcappin

crustyme? or lang?

crusty

i took hornets ml live at +161 for a couple of units. im feeling they will pull it out.

Seto

crusty

i took hornets ml live at +161 for a couple of units. im feeling they will pull it out.
    i can middle if the knicks win by 4 but i'm not really holding much hope there lol.

pelicans - grizz is gonna be real interesting tomorrow. probably 2 teams in the hunt for those last few playoff spots. books are respecting the pelicans a lot given the line. not too sure what to think as of now.

Pauulzcappin

i can middle if the knicks win by 4 but i'm not really holding much hope there lol.

pelicans - grizz is gonna be real interesting tomorrow. probably 2 teams in the hunt for those last few playoff spots. books are respecting the pelicans a lot given the line. not too sure what to think as of now.
    good thing you hedged - hornets just got robbed on 5 second violation

i watched both pelicans games and i can tell you for sure that they play 0 d. i think conley will torch them in the halfcourt game

Seto

FUKK YOU MELO.

Man unreal I almost had that middle.

Seto

good thing you hedged - hornets just got robbed on 5 second violation

i watched both pelicans games and i can tell you for sure that they play 0 d. i think conley will torch them in the halfcourt game
    Nah man the original play won in the end. If Melo had hit that first free throw I woulda hit a middle. Fukk him.

Seto

Missed free throws are killing me today. smh.

I hate the late game fouling shit. Gonna be tough now.

Pauulzcappin

portland sucks fukking dick

good call

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Portlands retarded. They don't know how to inbounds pass.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Portland have that game away.

Also, how the penetrate did they overturn that inbounds play?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Nice hit on GSW.

Pauulzcappin

i got honestly buried by this game

lamarcus aldridge is a loser

Seto

Klay Thompson

Today: 4-0, +4.75x
    Total: 7-10, -4.37x

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Portland have that game away.

Also, how the penetrate did they overturn that inbounds play?
    On the angles I had (Warriors feed) it looked like Blake's ass was the last thing to touch the ball. Very close call though, I was surprised they overturned it given the whole "if you don't have conclusive evidence" thing.

Seto

portland sucks fukking dick

good call
    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Nice hit on GSW.
    Thanks guys.

Seto

i got honestly buried by this game

lamarcus aldridge is a loser
    Did you have live spreads too? Rough. If you had +3.5 or +4.5 that's truly awful.

Aldridge kept them in the game. I'd blame this one on Lillard tbh.

Pauulzcappin

Did you have live spreads too? Rough. If you had +3.5 or +4.5 that's truly awful.

Aldridge kept them in the game. I'd blame this one on Lillard tbh.
    i only took the mls at + money twice. do you like dallas tomorrow as well? they should hammer the celtics

Seto

i only took the mls at + money twice. do you like dallas tomorrow as well? they should hammer the celtics
    I'm a little surprised at the spread there. Thought Dallas would lay 11 or so.

Boston seems to be a bit overrated though (only 8 pt dogs at Houston?), maybe books like them for whatever reason or are still giving them the benefit of the doubt for a couple more games before classifying them as a bad team.

I have to think about it a bit but I'd lean Dallas.

Seto

Utah is another team that puzzles me in terms of early odds. Only 10.5 point dogs at Dallas and especially why on earth are the Clippers only laying 8.5 to them even on a back-to-back? I can't figure out Clipper games for the life of me though so I'll sit that one out.

Seto

Have no idea why I marked Warriors at +150. I got +140. So I won 0.05x less, accurate record is 7-10, -4.42x.

First 1234567 ... Last