Aaron McCrevice
    Aaron McCrevice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    I care because as a sports fan when I turn on ESPN I dont give two shits to hear what Chris Broussards take on the lords word is. Its absolutely comical. Quoting of the bible and so forth.....should we have Bob Levy tell us what the Torah says about it? Who gives a shit what these guys' religion says about what Jason Collins is doing. It is so asanine to think that they just "know" how its supposed to be because they speak to god. What makes them so special that god talks to him. I was raised catholic my whole life before becoming Atheist and in that whole time God never spoke to me or any of my friends or siblings.

simple answer, you turn the channel

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Ralphie solid as usual.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Closet homos are everywhere!!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I did not hear the actual debate just heard Doug Gottlieb read the transcripts. However if they were having a discussion on this topic I'm sure it was getting deep covering many layers. Just saying Broussard has every right to speak his opinion as an analyst when discussing a topic. And seriously it's not like he went crazy saying all gays go to hell, these people are sick in the head blah blah. In a society that worships "reality" tv which is all scripted and fake it's actually refreshing to see some real shit now and then from both perspectives whether you agree with it or not.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    I think Bob Costas talking about gun control after one of the biggest mass shootings on u.s. soil is a little different than someone giving their religious take on an issue that has NOTHING to due with are of expertise.

And I agree that Bob Costas shoudln't have used the platform of Sunday Night Football to say all that.
    Didn't he talk about gun control after the Belcher incident?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Closet homos are everywhere!!!
    Thanks for the flowers, I got them this afternoon. It really brightened my day.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I agree tho Ralphie that I really do not want to hear this shit on my sports television or radio. Save it for that stupid fukk Dr Phils couch!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Thanks for the flowers, I got them this afternoon. It really brightened my day.
    You're welcome darling.

I aim to please.

Aaron McCrevice
    Aaron McCrevice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron McCrevice View Post

simple answer, you turn the channel
    Oh I dont watch that dogshit channel. I do however follow Deadspin on Twitter and they alert me to any awesome ESPN blunders.

yes yes yes....good call.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never ceases to amaze me how these so-called Christians continue to pick and choose the parts of the Bible they want to follow and what they want to ignore.

Newsflash: it aint a buffet.

You either swallow the whole ridiculous thing and stone the farmer next door who plants two different crops side by side or you admit that maybe the whole book is filled with archaic nonsense and youre using a couple parts of it to promote ignorance because boys kissing makes you feel funny.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol, blankoblanco, muldoon, shawn555, gauchojake, and bb_skoots

mikefromsd
    mikefromsd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

you mad bro?

Potentate
    Skirred Money
    Potentate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    ... You either swallow the whole ridiculous thing and stone the farmer next door who plants two different crops side by side...
    Now that would be some kind of news story.

thewhiteguy
    thewhiteguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Never ceases to amaze me how these so-called Christians continue to pick and choose the parts of the Bible they want to follow and what they want to ignore.

You either swallow the whole ridiculous thing and stone the farmer next door who plants two different crops side by side or you admit that maybe the whole book is filled with archaic nonsense and youre using a couple parts of it to promote ignorance because boys kissing makes you feel funny.
    LOL @ a butthurt reddit atheist f@gs like you and ralphie mad about some serious realtalk about homos

you don't need the bible or God to point out that homos live a lifestyle of debauchery and degeneracy. go to any health site and look at the statistics of STDs, HIV and etc. or better yet just go to your local craiglist m4m section and compare it to the m4w section. homos are seriously ill people that should be shamed.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

You smoke pole? Ok your prerogative. Keep sexuality to yourself like I do mine. I like women but don't find it necessary to announce it to the world.

Broussard is entitled to his opinion and that is what espn pays him to express. Not saying I agreee with him but nothing he did was wrong. PC is getting way out of hand and soon no one will want to or be able to express their actual opinion without being massively ridiculed.
    Last edited by Deuce; 04-29-13 at 09:15 PM.

Hadley13
    Hadley13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The Bible also says that it's a sin to work on Sundays. Pretty sure Broussard works on Sundays. So he's not a Christian either based on his definition.
    Haha I will give you all of the very few betpoints I have, if you can prove this!

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

In this thread: people who know nothing abouy Christianity and are showing their ignorance

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    LOL @ a butthurt reddit atheist f@gs like you and ralphie mad about some serious realtalk about homos

you don't need the bible or God to point out that homos live a lifestyle of debauchery and degeneracy. go to any health site and look at the statistics of STDs, HIV and etc. or better yet just go to your local craiglist m4m section and compare it to the m4w section. homos are seriously ill people that should be shamed.
    I feel bad for you. If you weren't so consumed with vitriolic hatred you'd recognize that gays are no different than you or I. I have friends and a family member who are both gay and std-free, many of whom are married or in long-term relationships. Of course there are degenerates and poor decision makers of every race, creed or sexual orientation but to call them seriously ill is disturbingly ignorant.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    In this thread: people who know nothing abouy Christianity and are showing their ignorance
    You mean Christians? Yep.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

You mean Christians? Yep.
    Nope

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by Hadley13 View Post
    Haha I will give you all of the very few betpoints I have, if you can prove this!
    Exodus 35:2 ESV / 51 helpful votes

Six days work shall be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on it shall be put to death.

SteelRain

I have friends and a family member who are both gay and std-free, many of whom are married or in long-term relationships.
    Statistics > Personal anecdotes

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

yup, exactly
    lotta hypocrites who are so-called religious

Hadley13

Exodus 35:2 ESV / 51 helpful votes

Six days work shall be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on it shall be put to death.
    You're beautiful man, the seventh day of the week is Saturday not Sunday, it has been that way for thousands of years.. The root word Sabba is found in multiple languages meaning Saturday! Lol but it's been fun winning this argument, thanks!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

God bless you, Steel Rain.

You get it, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

You're beautiful man, the seventh day of the week is Saturday not Sunday, it has been that way for thousands of years.. The root word Sabba is found in multiple languages meaning Saturday! Lol but it's been fun winning this argument, thanks!
    Shomer Shabbat for Jews but yes, I never roll on Saturday.

DrStale

Fair enough, but the point of the previous post was that he was a hypocrite for working on the sabbath, which he has whether the sabbath is Saturday or Sunday.

SteelRain

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    God bless you, Steel Rain.

You get it, pal.
    thanks i will keep fighting the good fight

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    Statistics > Personal anecdotes
    Real people > Statistics

gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

why people always bash others for standing up for humanity, morality and goodness, and praise fags

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Real people > Statistics
    One person's experience < Entire worlds experience

That being said, I'm happy those you live are happy/healthy.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron McCrevice View Post
    if you're atheist why do you care?
    Because this person's ficticous God doesn't run the NBA or America so it doesn't really matter what his Christian religious group's view is when they have been responsible for most of this planets wars, genocide, hatred, racism, suffrrage, and hypocrisy.

Hadley13

Fair enough, but the point of the previous post was that he was a hypocrite for working on the sabbath, which he has whether the sabbath is Saturday or Sunday.
    Well then yeah that makes sense then! I just don't see why Christians and Athiests are always so uptight about this kind of topic, they just point the finger at each other and call each others opinions stupid! Lol

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Some very interesting, actual DATA.

http://www.pewforum.org/U-S-Religiou...-Religion.aspx

First 12345 ... Last