Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

POLL: will Lakers go 2-2, or 1-3 on road trip? …(Warriors, Wolves, Bucks, Kings)

are there any takers on 0-4?.. going once.. going twice..

seems like tough time to play any of these teams.. really
    especially with that Laker 'D'

1) GSW playing well..

2) Wolves found some punch.. probably want to avenge blowout loss

3) Bucks 4-6 last 10, toss-up, but better home record than Laker road record

4) Kings: ditto avenge recent loss

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you prefer the KY?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Hopefully 0-4.

Realistically 3-1/2-2.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

2-2 or 1-3. Probably take Ls from Wolves, Bucks and possibly GSW.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Lakers a bad road team however that schedule is not exactly murderers row and they are fighting for there lives ad most likely gt assistance from Stern if needed... 2-2 at worst 3-1 best.

Ratzz

1) GSW playing well.. L

2) Wolves found some punch.. L

3) Bucks 4-6 last 10, toss-up, W

4) Kings: ditto avenge recent loss L

i got 'em 1-3

Ratzz

Lakers going back under .500

especially now with everybody back..

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-2

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    2-2
    which 2 are L ..
    which are W ?

PS3
    Keyser Soze
    PS3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2795

1-3. Sad to say.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 View Post
    1-3. Sad to say.
    i think right.. that Wiz loss.. i think will hit them hard..

Warriors tough at home..22-10

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Why do you have them losing to 2 horrible teams (Kings and Wolves) and beating a playoff team (Bucks)? I mean I know each game has its own spot in the NBA but it's a little odd no?

abzflabz
    abzflabz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

fuk me theres only threads about lakers in this forum, lakers this lakers that get the penetrate over the lakers.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by abzflabz View Post
    fuk me theres only threads about lakers in this forum, lakers this lakers that get the penetrate over the lakers.
    This clown starts 6 Laker threads a day. He can't help it. His every waking moment revolves around the Lakers.
    If u don't want to see Laker threads just root for them to win. After a win there will be just one thread claiming the refs cheated & the win doesn't really count cause they didn't win convincingly, then he'll disappear back under his rock till their next loss.

MP123
    MP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

3-1... Win the 1st 3 and than lose to the kings

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

4-0

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    1) GSW playing well.. L

2) Wolves found some punch.. L

3) Bucks 4-6 last 10, toss-up, W

4) Kings: ditto avenge recent loss L

i got 'em 1-3
    How can you say the wolves have found some punch, they are 3-6 in the last 2 weeks. Like how can you say the bucks will lose because they are 4-6 in the last 10, but the wolves will win when they are just as bad if not worse recently and are clearly a worse team overall.

I think its a big reach to say they will beat the Lakers considering they will be playing the Lakers on the 2nd day of a B2B and they have lost to them by a combined 37 in the last 2. Plus come on now with the kings their 25-45, don't be overly pessimistic.

I think a conservative estimate would be LWLW, but my pick is 3-1 or 4-0

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

2-2

upscope

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasaurus View Post
    How can you say the wolves have found some punch, they are 3-6 in the last 2 weeks. Like how can you say the bucks will lose because they are 4-6 in the last 10, but the wolves will win when they are just as bad if not worse recently and are clearly a worse team overall.

I think its a big reach to say they will beat the Lakers considering they will be playing the Lakers on the 2nd day of a B2B and they have lost to them by a combined 37 in the last 2. Plus come on now with the kings their 25-45, don't be overly pessimistic.

I think a conservative estimate would be LWLW, but my pick is 3-1 or 4-0
    Lakers have a 21 game winning streak vs Minny.

Last time they played Lakers had won 7 of 9 & Minny has lost 8 of 10 & Rat boy made a thread saying Minny would win outright for get this................THEY HAD MOMENTUM

He then went on to claim that Minny who was a 11.5 underdog had a 70% chance of winning outright & a 90% chance of covering

It's impossible to make this stuff of. These r documented proven facts. He makes amateur comments like this daily & gets clowned by even his fellow Laker haters yet still wonders why his credibility is on par with Pauly & Goat Maggot.
    The funniest part of it all though is, if the Lakers lose he'll start 7 different threads within the hour but if they win he'll whine about officials & claim the win doesn't count because they didn't win by enough vs the "obviously inferior" team....
    Last edited by upscope; 03-24-13 at 05:44 AM.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post

Last time they played Lakers had won 7 of 9 & Minny has lost 8 of 10 & Rat boy made a thread saying Minny would win outright for get this................THEY HAD MOMENTUM

He then went on to claim that Minny who was a 11.5 underdog had a 70% chance of winning outright & a 90% chance of covering

It's impossible to make this stuff of. These r documented proven facts. He makes amateur comments like this daily & gets clowned by even his fellow Laker haters yet still wonders why his credibility is on par with Pauly & Goat Maggot.
    The funniest part of it all though is, if the Lakers lose he'll start 7 different threads within the hour but if they win he'll whine about officials & claim the win doesn't count because they didn't win by enough vs the "obviously inferior" team....

.. why are you even up at 5:44AM editing your posts in this thread..!?!?

get some sleep, man

this is just a simple Poll.. the Lakers are 13-22 on the road this season (.371%)
    The home winning percentage of 3 opponents are above (.500%) except
    Minny is 16-16 at home

the numbers speak for themselves. i am just capping.

i know you have the Lakers winning 2 rounds at least,hilarious considering the coach of the Lakers just called that idea.. "laughable".

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/lakers-...2290--nba.html

not a Laker-hater. THE COACH.

Ratzz

i remember that game.. indeed, i capped it wrong,

but vs. the Wizards, the other night i had the Lakers at 25% chance of beating Washington at the Staples.. (and like 5% chance of covering, tops) maybe even bit less... (really shoulda posted that, it was a real gimme)

but this due to the fact the Intended starting lineup of Kobe, Howard, Gasol, Nash, Artest are 0-6.
    They have only been together for 6 games.. but that is enough games to put together a single win.. especially two starting All-Stars, and what looks like 4 Hall-of-Famers

I also had the Lakers 10% chance of beating Phoenix, and 03.6% chance of covering that game..
    (really shoulda posted that too)

upscope

i remember that game.. indeed, i capped it wrong,

but vs. the Wizards, the other night i had the Lakers at 25% chance of beating Washington at the Staples.. (and like 5% chance of covering, tops) maybe even bit less... (really shoulda posted that, it was a real gimme)

but this due to the fact the Intended starting lineup of Kobe, Howard, Gasol, Nash, Artest are 0-6.
    They have only been together for 6 games.. but that is enough games to put together a single win.. especially two starting All-Stars, and what looks like 4 Hall-of-Famers

I also had the Lakers 10% chance of beating Phoenix, and 03.6% chance of covering that game..
    (really shoulda posted that too)
    Pretty typical of you. Like clockwork actually. Try making these predictions BEFORE the game starts not when it's over. Btw, 100% FACT that u had no clue that starting line-UP was 0-6. You read it on Yahoo story. You hadn't said a peep about it all season now you are claiming this was your angle for your (fictitious) wager

Just like the time you came in @ halftime claiming you bet your mortgage on whatever team it was that was +6.5 & had the 15 point lead vs the Lakers. You we're telling everybody how smart you were & how easy it was & how big you bet on it.. Remember that one

Lakers go on to not only win BUT COVER. Then after the game u claimed that you only bet the 1st half

Can't make this UP either.....Proven documented fact.
    Do you enjoy being a laughingstock??
    Last edited by upscope; 03-24-13 at 04:45 PM.

Ratzz

Do you enjoy being a laughingstock??
    1) no bigger laughing stock than a $100,000,000 squad.. (most expensive NBA team ever.)
    struggling to stay over .500.. and praying for a playoff spot only to lose in 5 to whichever team they play..

2) no bigger laughing stock than when your own coach says that you are "laughable" in a post game conference.
    http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ington-wizards

3) no bigger laughing stock than Artest claiming they could beat the Bulls 73-9 Record

i'm just a little capper, having fun.

this team was supposed to be one of the greatest juggernauts ever assembled. that's a laughing stock.
    seriously.

abzflabz
    abzflabz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

did u attempt suicide in 2009 and 2010?

rich_24
    rich_24's Avatar Become A Pro!

4-0 or 3-1.. Kobe just wont let Lakers lose @ so important time..

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Usually the team with the injured player comes thru and surprisingly wins or covers. In this case, the Golden State Warriors probably won't have Stephen Curry due to an ankle injury. But with the Lakers in desperation mode, I think this is the gift that they need. I see the Lakers coming through tomorrow @ Golden State.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by rich_24 View Post
    4-0 or 3-1.. Kobe just wont let Lakers lose @ so important time..
    he let them lose at home vs. Washington (6-26 on road before game)

he took ALL 5 of their last shots... in the last 2 minutes.. and missed 4 of them.

i don't really think it is up to him.

anyways, Dallas gets the 8th Seed.

Ratzz

ok.*that's 0-1

Go Warriors. Nice game

dalogester
    dalogester's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

All I know Is they will lose tonight in golden state. Morgage your house on this bet!!!

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

1-3 is a possibility...but the Wolves and the Bucks usually allow Kobe to take advantage of them late...

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    1-3 is a possibility...but the Wolves and the Bucks usually allow Kobe to take advantage of them late...
    indeed, but they are rattled. reeling even... good chance they lose in Minny.

Sport_Fish

Well based on the current 0-7 trend with these starters, they COULD go 0-4.

But Minny and Kings are still a horrific team and I'm pretty sure LA will beat atleast one or both of them.

Ratzz

i like MInny.. i will have to cap it before i make an absolute call, but they are reeling now..

seems every game, the opposing PG makes a highlight fake on Nash, where he bites badly..

and is made a fool of..

poor Nashty, should wrapped it up after PHX.

better way to end career

Sport_Fish

i like MInny.. i will have to cap it before i make an absolute call, but they are reeling now..

seems every game, the opposing PG makes a highlight fake on Nash, where he bites badly..

and is made a fool of..

poor Nashty, should wrapped it up after PHX.

better way to end career
    Well he obv. came cuz he believed there was a realistic shot of him winning a ring before retiring.

Little did he know, he would be in the same spot as he was with PHX, just fighting for an 8th spot

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    Well he obv. came cuz he believed there was a realistic shot of him winning a ring before retiring.

Little did he know, he would be in the same spot as he was with PHX, just fighting for an 8th spot
    i think you are right Sport.. i am sure on paper it looked good, but the reality is that it is still the Kobe-Show..
    with zero ball distribution... this is the most predictable team in the 4th Qtr in the history of this game..
    he waits for the inbounds pass.... dribbles up.. and ust fires a shot like nobody else was there..

you can watch the games.. you can see that he only looks at the defender.. Princess does not look around..

12 Last