YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

3-1, they just lost to the best team in the NBA at the hand of the human torch. they will now dismantle the next 3 teams they face en route to the 7th or 8th playoff spot.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

well that's 1-2

they really should be 0-3 so far... giving up 117 to the Wolves
    Laker Defense is almost worst in the entire league. PLUS the non-call at end of game to put Rubio on the line for 3 FTs to tie it up.

Minnesota averages 95.3 pts/game +21.7

Milwaukee averages 98 pts/game*+15

you MUST be kidding.

Let's see how it finishes up, pretty tough schedule rest of way… it think they will get the 9th seed..
    so the 9th-seed plays the 0-seed ..? anybody know how that works..?

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

This has become so normal for Lakers...not even slightly surprised they lost to the bucks by DD

These idiots better get their act together at some point though, time is running out and we CANNOT have Utah in the playoffs, too painful to watch. Even if both are gonna get swept 1st round, rather see LA get swept than Utah.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Sport_Fish View Post
    This has become so normal for Lakers...not even slightly surprised they lost to the bucks by DD

These idiots better get their act together at some point though, time is running out and we CANNOT have Utah in the playoffs, too painful to watch. Even if both are gonna get swept 1st round, rather see LA get swept than Utah.

Ratzz

i think you are right on this one sport.. i wonder what Utah would do against the Spurs...
    they would have to win at least one game, right?

looks like this year's 1st Round might be a bit boring.. nothing worse than a sweep

Ratzz

Lakers should be 0-3 on current Road Trip

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...a-timberwolves

NBA admits non-call blown by ref, that send Rubio to the line for 3FTs..

Minny likely wins that in OT, lot younger, and had the momentum

Sport_Fish

Yeah I still can't believe that no-call on Bryant....worse part was the ref. was literally like 3 feet away and his line of sight was perfectly on the spot of the foul. Sure it could be because it was Kobe and the ref didn't wanna call it on him, but its not the first time I've seen some horrific officiating. So many of these refs are pure idiots and cant follow the rules for shit...i honestly wanna know what kind of screening process they go through to become an official.

Oh well...i predicted a 2-2 on this road trip so the scrubs better beat teh Queens

Gonna be much harder than ppl think - esp cuz SAC would absolutely love to play spoiler here and will come out determined to beat LA.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Sport_Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i think you are right on this one sport.. i wonder what Utah would do against the Spurs...
    they would have to win at least one game, right?

looks like this year's 1st Round might be a bit boring.. nothing worse than a sweep
    Yeah but even then, SAS vs LAL is a dream match-up for a first round. Just cuz of the franchise names.

And I would love to see Lakers get punished in the playoffs so Laker-nation can shut up once and for all and realize how much money they've dumped on this failure.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Lakers should be 0-3 on current Road Trip

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...a-timberwolves

NBA admits non-call blown by ref, that send Rubio to the line for 3FTs..

Minny likely wins that in OT, lot younger, and had the momentum
    Rubio would've bricked at least 1 IMO. Guy is a "solid" but not a great free throw shooter (75% range) and players often miss in that scenario with 2 to tie, let alone 3 to tie.

First 12