8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    Team Assists are the most overlooked Stat in basketball.

Versus ostensibly the NBA's top defensive squad in their own building.
    The REAL Lakers, had 5 players scored high double figures.*as well added an astounding 27 assists.
    (27 Assists on 99 pts. is no-lose basketball)

27 Assists: means that there is a ton of ball movement, which translates to*
    "difficult to double anyone" and "impossible to defend"
    because no one knows who's getting the ball, because every time down, it's somebody different.

In Atlanta*(Kobe-Show) the Lakers had only 17 Assists on 92 pts.*(.184 Assists per Point.)
    In the Indiana game the Lakers had 27 assists on 99 pts.*(.272*Assists per Point.)
    10 more assists but only 7 more points. Sounds like those assists are less valuable without Kobe and your logic is flawed. Try thinking about it as pts/assist.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    10 more assists but only 7 more points. Sounds like those assists are less valuable without Kobe and your logic is flawed. Try thinking about it as pts/assist.
    He would only think of it like this if it were beneficial to his agenda of trashing Kobe. Since this doesn't fit his agenda he's incapable of recognizing it.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    April 13th 2011, Miami Heat defeat Toronto Raptors 97-79.
    LeBron James, Dwayne Wade & Chris Bosh all get DNP'ed.
    Based on this fact, it's obvious the Heat are a better team w/o LeBron/Wade/Bosh. Just imagine how good the Heat could be if the front office could figure this out & spend their combined 52m in salary appropriately
    you are going back 2 yrs...? to a single game.. vs. a lottery team.. to make your point./?

man, low IQ livin' is tough. i feel for *you

the Heat win with all their guys in the lineup, and without, because the ball always moves.

i am saying that a single dominant scorer and ball-hog cannot win vs. good teams.
    which is why the Kobe beat the Hornets, and Toronto recently, but not vs. Atlanta.
    and Kobe would have lost vs. Indiana had he been in the entire game (even though,
    Indy had a bad game, which i thought they would)

certainly in the 1H, as i pointed out the Lakers would cover the +5.5

upscope

you are going back 2 yrs...? to a single game.. vs. a lottery team.. to make your point./?

man, low IQ livin' is tough. i feel for *you

the Heat win with all their guys in the lineup, and without, because the ball always moves.

i am saying that a single dominant scorer and ball-hog cannot win vs. good teams.
    which is why the Kobe beat the Hornets, and Toronto recently, but not vs. Atlanta.
    and Kobe would have lost vs. Indiana had he been in the entire game (even though,
    Indy had a bad game, which i thought they would)

certainly in the 1H, as i pointed out the Lakers would cover the +5.5
    Would you rather me point out the countless times it has happened this yr. When a teams star player & leading scorer sits but his team still wins??
    Would you, like to be embarrassed even more than you already have?? If that is even possible.
    Tell us again how a one game sample is actually FACT.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Would you rather me point out the countless times it has happened this yr. When a teams star player & leading scorer sits but his team still wins??Would you, like to be embarrassed even more than you already have?? If that is even possible.Tell us again how a one game sample is actually FACT.
    i am sorry, but i cannot have a serious conversation/debate with a pair of trussed-up boobs.your avatar reveal so much about your thinking, and what you are as an individual.

Ratzz

March 17th Sacramento @. Lakers

(Halftime) Sacramento 56 Lakers 56

1) in the ATL game: the Lakers scored 43 pts. in the 1st Half,
    and 92 Pts for the Game (on 17 Assists/total)

2) against the Kings, at the Half they already have 16 Assists (56 pts.)

Lakers would be down 7-8 pts with Princess Diva in the game

they just need to step up the "D" and hope the Kings stop passing and cool down..
    Kings also have 16 Assists

Ratzz

would not be surprised if the Kings oull this out. I expect a good half from both teams.

Ratzz

(End of 3rd Qtr) Sacramento 76 Lakers 86

Look at the Assists difference:

Sacramento (17 Assists) only 1 Assist in the 3rd Qtr,
    Kings scored 20 pts with poor passing.

Lakers (25 Assists) 9 Assists in the 3rd Qtr,
    Lakers scored 30 pts. on great passing.

Even though the Lakers have almost three times as many Turnovers, they are still up by 10 pts.
    going into the 4th Qtr.

Turnovers are Kings 3 Lakers 8

the Lakers cease passing with Kobe in, because he runs so many 1-on-5 isolations.

let's see what happens in the 4th, Lakers played well in the Qtr, with great passing.

Ratzz

(7;00 left, 4th Qtr) Sacramento 88 Lakers 95

Lakers already 6 Players in Double-Figures
    Kings only 4

Ratzz

with Kobe out, it's just basketball.
    this is why Nash and Howard were brought in.

with Princess Diva in, it is 60% drama, and 40% basketball..

which is not enough, Princess does well, but every else remains cold, and
    they struggle or lose.

Minus Princess, Lakers would never fall behind Hornets 25 pts.
    ot double-digits to the Raptors at home.

Nash knows what to do.
    This is what he has done his whole life.

He won two MVPs, doing just this exactly

Ratzz

27 Assists: means that there is a ton of ball movement, which translates to*
    "difficult to double anyone" and "impossible to defend"
    because no one knows who's getting the ball, because every time down, it's somebody different.

In Atlanta*(Kobe-Show) the Lakers had only 17 Assists on 92 pts.*(.184 Assists per Point.)
    In the Indiana game the Lakers had 27 assists on 99 pts.*(.272*Assists per Point.)
    ** Sacramento game the LAKERS had 28 assists on 113 pts.*(.247*Assists per Point.)

High Volume Passing/High Assists exhaust the opponents' defense

defensively rested Atlanta allowed only 18 Laker pts. in the 4th Qtr.
    a defensively tired*Indiana allowed 31 Laker pts. in the 4th Qtr. (almost double)
    **a defensively tired*Sacramento allowed 27 Laker pts. in the 4th Qtr.

Balanced vs. Unbalanced scoring (created by Ball Movement/Assists)

vs ATL KoBE-BALL •• Kobe had 31, Artest with 20, and Howard 10, Nash 11
    (example of low Assist unbalanced scoring)

vs IND. Laker-Ball ••*Howard-20, Blake-18, Jamison-17, Nash-15, Artest-19
    (excellent example of high-Assist, well balanced scoring)

**vs SAC. ••*Howard-12, Blake-16, Jamison-27, Nash-19, Artest-22, Clark-11
    (another excellent example of high-Assist, well balanced scoring)

Lakers have PLENTY of talent. Plenty*

Lakers @ Atlanta
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2013031301

Lakers @ Indiana
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2013031511
    Sacramento @Lakers
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2013031713

**points from tonight's game added INSIDE quote in BOLDED Blue.

there is very little chance that the Lakers score 113 pts, on 28 Assists with Princess in the game.

TURNOVERS: Lakers 13, Sacramento 5

it's not turnovers. It's passing. SHARING THE BALL wins games, more than anything else.
    Last edited by Ratzz; 03-17-13 at 11:27 PM.

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

To a man with a hammer everything looks like a nail.

thadeacon
    thadeacon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spot on. Been saying this for years. I actually registered to this forum to give kudos.

therealdealau
    therealdealau's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1069

This guy at it again with the most horrible and annoying paragraphs, didn't bother reading. Just want to highlight that now the Lakers are finding success (most of it off the back of Kobe heroics - HORNETS GAME ANYONE?) you are no longer talking trash about the Lakers but now just trashing Kobe. I am led to believe that you cannot be that stupid and are in fact paid by SBR to be ridiculous to generate traffic. Good night.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by thadeacon View Post
    Spot on. Been saying this for years. I actually registered to this forum to give kudos.
    thank you deacon... good on you, not many can see it.

it will all be clearer when Kobe comes back, and they start struggling again vs. bad teams,
    and losing badly to good ones..

Princess is in a bit of a tizzy now... he's absent, and his team is winning easy.

seems like when he is in, they can win, but it's uphill and grunt the whole way.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by therealdealau View Post
    This guy at it again with the most horrible and annoying paragraphs, didn't bother reading. Just want to highlight that now the Lakers are finding success (most of it off the back of Kobe heroics - HORNETS GAME ANYONE?) you are no longer talking trash about the Lakers but now just trashing Kobe. I am led to believe that you cannot be that stupid and are in fact paid by SBR to be ridiculous to generate traffic. Good night.
    wow. this moron ( id odn't usually like to use that word, but i will here)

actually thinks that Kobe's shots late in the Hornet games, is what created the win in Indiana, and last night's routine win over the Kings.
    This is why Howard will leave. Because no matter what you do in Los Angeles, Kobe gets credit for the win. He has created a complete monopoly of the media.

after the big Indiana win, the headlines were :"Kobe suits up, Lakers win"

like him puttin on his jersy and trunk is enough to create a win in Indiana.
    when does Nash (12 Assists) get credit?, when does Blake get credit? Jamison (27 pts.)?

never.

therealdealau

wow. this moron ( id odn't usually like to use that word, but i will here)

actually thinks that Kobe's shots late in the Hornet games, is what created the win in Indiana, and last night's routine win over the Kings.
    This is why Howard will leave. Because no matter what you do in Los Angeles, Kobe gets credit for the win. He has created a complete monopoly of the media.

after the big Indiana win, the headlines were :"Kobe suits up, Lakers win"

like him puttin on his jersy and trunk is enough to create a win in Indiana.
    when does Nash (12 Assists) get credit?, when does Blake get credit? Jamison (27 pts.)?

never.
    You definitely are lacking in IQ and maybe even a chromosome here and there. Where in my post did I claim that Kobe won the game in Indiana? I don't know why I'm engaging in a debate with you but I feel like I should. Teams all the time perform exceptionally when their star player is out. One could argue that Kobe's heroics in the past week before the Indiana game, and then playing clearly injured was a catalyst to the attitude of the players on the team.

Either way my point stands you bash the Lakers, claim they aren't making playoffs and are trash now you are a reaching for straws and now simply trashing Kobe and actually praising other players on the Laker team.

**I really hope someone goes through all your 3919 posts and pulls up all the crap you dribble.*

vinny808
    vinny808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1243

with Kobe out, it's just basketball.

Nash knows what to do.
    This is what he has done his whole life.

He won two MVPs, doing just this exactly
    Funny you bring this up. 2 MVPs 0 rings. Bryant: 5 rings. The guy with all the excuses who brings all the drama. Can't wait to see what excuse you bring up for the reason why Bryant has 5 rings.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by vinny808 View Post
    Funny you bring this up. 2 MVPs 0 rings. Bryant: 5 rings. The guy with all the excuses who brings all the drama. Can't wait to see what excuse you bring up for the reason why Bryant has 5 rings.
    Kobe has 5 Rings because of Shaquille O'neal and Phil Jackson.

If Kobe had 5 Finals MVPs it would be different. The three Rings he won with Shaq, all went to Shaq.

Robert Horry has 7 Rings.
    Steve Kerr has 5 Rings

you can only really brag about them when you get the Finals MVP, because it means that you wee the main ingredient.

Shaq was the burger, and Kobe was the fries.

the fries do not stand alone as a meal, but a burger does.
    Without Shaq, none of those three happen, somebody else could have filled in for Kobe.

Jordan has 6 Finals MVPs...

so the score is really Jordan 6, Kobe 2

Ratzz

If Kobe had 5 Finals MVPs it would be different. The three Rings he won with Shaq, all went to Shaq.

Steve Kerr has 5 Rings

there's alot of guys ahead of Kobe.

Tim Duncan has 3 Finals MVPs and two Regular Season MVPs
    so he has Kobe beat in both categories.

Duncan is a well behaved gentleman. He's a dominant player, he's quiet about it.

In a million years Duncan would not be sitting in a jail cell, arrested for rape.
    While his lawyer is:
    A) cramming to bail him out, and
    B) paying the girl millions to go away.

vinny808

Steve Kerr has 5 Rings

you can only really brag about them when you get the Finals MVP, because it means that you wee the main ingredient.

Shaq was the burger, and Kobe was the fries.

the fries do not stand alone as a meal, but a burger does.
    Without Shaq, none of those three happen, somebody else could have filled in for Kobe.

Don't try to change the subject. This is about Kobe and Nash. Kobe 2 finals MVP, Nash 0. I guess Kobe was the burger twice. So you just contradicted yourself for me. Thanks. Wait till you see the kicker.

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

Finals MVP awards are not a full measure of a players quality imo, Willis Reed and Kareem both have 2 but its pretty clear that Kareem is the better player right. The Lakers of the 80's split up the finals MVPs with 3 to Magic, 1 to James Worthy and 1 to Kareem, so is Kareem only a great player because he rode Magics coattails?

Its a dumb argument as is the NBA titles tbh, Horry is a average player who averaged 7:4:2 for a career and its clear that his titles are less to do with him and more the teams he was on. But when you average 25:5:5 for a career and win 5 titles its clear you contributed a ton to those teams.

Also to say that the 2000-2002 titles are shaqs titles just because he won the finals MVP is silly, did you know Kobe averaged 29:7a:6r during the 2001 playoffs, how many other people in the nba could have "filled in" for that?

vinny808

1999-2000: 1921/8267= 0.232 – Phil Jackson NBA champions (4-2 vs Pacers)
    Kobe: 22.5 ppg 4.9 assist
    2000-2001: 1888/8251 = 0.228 Phil Jackson – NBA champions (4-1 vs 76ers)
    Kobe: 28.5 ppg 5.0 assists
    2001-2002: 1882/8304 = 0.227 Phil Jackson – NBA champions (4-0 vs Nets)
    Kobe: 25.2 ppg 5.5 assists
    2002-2003: 1909/8230 = 0.231 Phil Jackson Lost in Semis (4-2 vs Spurs)
    Kobe:30 ppg 5.9 assists
    2003-2004: 1948/8052= 0.241 Phil Jackson – lost to Detroit in the Finals (4-1)
    Kobe: 24.0 ppg 5.1 assists
    2004-2005: 1672/8095 = 0.206 (Rudy TomjanovichDidn’t even make the playoffs)
    Kobe: 27.6 ppg 5.0 assists
    2005-2006: 1734/8154 = 0.212 Phil Jackson( Lost to the Suns in the first round 4-3)
    Kobe: 35.4 pg 4.5 assists
    2006-2007: 1850/8474 = 0.218 Phil Jackson (Lost in the first round to Phoenix Suns 4-1)
    Kobe: 31.6 ppg 5.4 assists
    2007 – 2008: 2003/8904 = 0.224 Phil Jackson (Lost to Celtics in Finals 4-2)
    Kobe: 28.3 ppg 5.4 assists
    2008-2009: 1908/8768 = 0.218 NBA champions Phil Jackson- (4-1 vs Magic)
    Kobe:26.8 ppg 4.9 assists
    2009-2010: 1730 Assists / 8339 points = 0.207 – Phil Jackson – Won NBA Finals 4-3 vs Celtics
    Kobe: 27 ppg 5.0 assists
    2010-2011: 1801/ 8321 = 0.216 - Phil Jackson - Lost in Semis vs Dallas
    Kobe: 27.9 ppg 4.6 assists
    2011-2012: 1485/ 6422 = 0.231 Mike Brown- Lost in Semis vs OKC - HIGH TA RATIO WITHOUT DWIGHT OR NASH ONLY KOBE.
    Kobe: 27.9 ppg 4.6 assists
    2012-2013: 1503/6969 = 0.215 – Mike D’antonie - ????
    27.1 ppg 5.8 assists

Now lets take a look at the Phoenix Suns during the two seasons Nash won MVP…
    2004-2005: 1927/9054 = 0.212 Lost to Spurs In conference Finals (4-1) –
    Nash: 15.5 points; 11.5 assists;
    2005-2006: 2179/8886 = 0.245 Mike D’antonie Lost in the Conference finals to Mavs (4-2)
    Nash: 18.8 points; 10.5 assists

In conclusion - your biased and vapid attempt in giving Kobe a bad rap does not hold any water. As you can see Kobe played on teams throughout his entire career which resulted in team assist (TA) ratios of over 0.210. During that period, higher team assist ratios did not result in winning more games or getting further in the playoffs. Additionally when looking at the Suns during the 2004-2005 season, they averaged a team assist ratio of 0.212 which is lower than the Lakers TA ratio this season. In the next season, the Suns reached a TA of 0.245 and managed to go nowhere in the playoffs. Of course Ratzz you will continue to provide excuses due to his cognitive impairment in evaluating true statistics. Any Rebuttals without substance will be ignored going forward. Actually I don’t think there’s anything left to say but this myth is busted.
    Last edited by vinny808; 03-18-13 at 01:33 PM.

Ratzz

Don't try to change the subject. This is about Kobe and Nash. Kobe 2 finals MVP, Nash 0. I guess Kobe was the burger twice. So you just contradicted yourself for me. Thanks. Wait till you see the kicker.
    Phoenix is small market due to population... aren't you the clown who claims to be well educated?
    small market slike pHoenix, does not have the money to surround the star (Nash) with the tools that are required to win an NBA Championship...

OKC does not, that is why they had to let Harden go, if that was the Lakers, they never would have had to even think about a trade, just give them all the max deal.

Nash never had the supporting tools that Kobe had. Not to mention the gift 4th Qtr against the celtics.
    20 foul shot in a single Qtr, when the Lakers were about to drop 2 finals in a row to the Celts. That's bad for business. The only real one that exist is the one vs Orlando.

Nash makes a team better than Kobe does. That's why Nash has two MVPs to Kobe's single award.
    winning that ward in 17 is not really a big deal. Winning it three times.. numbers like that.. are huge.

kevin Garnett won it once, not really a big deal, unless you can do it more than once.*

Ratzz

Actually I don’t think there’s anything left to say but this myth is busted.
    observe the struggles return the instant Kobe returns... then you will know, what i already do.

until then, you may return to watching your Soprano DVD set reruns..

vinny808

Phoenix is small market due to population... aren't you the clown who claims to be well educated?
    small market slike pHoenix, does not have the money to surround the star (Nash) with the tools that are required to win an NBA Championship...

OKC does not, that is why they had to let Harden go, if that was the Lakers, they never would have had to even think about a trade, just give them all the max deal.

Nash never had the supporting tools that Kobe had. Not to mention the gift 4th Qtr against the celtics.
    20 foul shot in a single Qtr, when the Lakers were about to drop 2 finals in a row to the Celts. That's bad for business. The only real one that exist is the one vs Orlando.

Nash makes a team better than Kobe does. That's why Nash has two MVPs to Kobe's single award.
    winning that ward in 17 is not really a big deal. Winning it three times.. numbers like that.. are huge.

kevin Garnett won it once, not really a big deal, unless you can do it more than once.*
    Yawn. Cya.

Tomasaurus
    Tomasaurus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7965

I seem to remember a season when the Suns had Nash, Stoudemire, Grant Hill and Shaq in their starting 5, so I don't know how you can say they didn't have the $ for a supporting cast (Shaq made 20mil that year btw)

vinny808

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasaurus View Post
    I seem to remember a season when the Suns had Nash, Stoudemire, Grant Hill and Shaq in their starting 5, so I don't know how you can say they didn't have the $ for a supporting cast (Shaq made 20mil that year btw)
    Now this post has substance to Rat's waterless claims.

upscope

Hey Rat boy funny that u say that championships only count when u get Finals MVP yet last month you were prancing round telling everybody Kobe's two finals MVP's really belonged to D. Fisher & L. Odom <--------
    Delusional & hypocritical wouldn't u say??

Why do the 1st three go to Shaq but the last two go to Fish & Odom?? U realize Kobe averaged 25/7/5 when Shaq got those rings. Do u think those contributions count for nothing?? Do u realize that Shaq gets none of them w/o Kobe??

Tell us again how Kobe's gonna shoot under 43% this yr?? Why did u disappear from that embarrassing thread u started claiming just that?? I tried to tell u how stupid u were & incapable of figuring basic math. Do u realize @ the time of that embarrassing thread if Kobe kept UP equal volume in FG attempts he would have had to shoot 38% the rest of the way?? R U really that stupid??
    Tell us again how the Lakers have less than a 1% chance of making the playoffs <------
    Tell us again how a 13 point underdog in an NBA game actually has a 70% chance of winning outright <------
    And that same 13 point underdog has a 90% chance of covering that number. Do u realize how stupid that is?? Do you realize that no team in the history of point spreads no matter how good or bad, no matter the spread has just a 10% chance of covering?? Do u know how clueless that makes u look??

Tell us again how Minnesota is gonna beat the Lakers strait UP as a 13 point dog because....get this...."they have momentum"....Please define 'momentum'
    Do you understand when u made that comment Minnesota had lost 10 of 12 & the Lakers had won 9 of 11 including the last 21 vs Minnesota??
    In a nut shell u have embarrassed yourself beyond imagination & shown a complete lack of basic fundamental understanding of all things basketball & basketball wagering. How does it feel to be a laughingstock?? Please check into the thread that u started (& are now avoiding) claiming Kobe was going to shoot 38% the rest of the way. Tell the people u made a mistake & don't understand basic mathematics & all will be forgiven for your utter ignorance in starting that thread in the first place.....

vinny808

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasaurus View Post

I like how you didn't respond with anything of substance and just went off on a tangent because you could not rebuttal. I thought this was about team assists? Now its about money?
    Suns Team Salary 2007-2008 with Shaq: around $71.19 Mil
    Lakers Team Salary 2007-2008: around $72.172 Mil

Just keep digging a hole for yourself Rat.

I bet Ratz will now watch the Sopranos for a few hours, forget about this thread and start another one in a few.
    Last edited by vinny808; 03-18-13 at 02:07 PM.

Ratzz

I like how you didn't respond with anything of substance and just went off on a tangent because you could not rebuttal. I thought this was about team assists? Now its about money?

why the Suns brought in a fat shaq.. with his Laker salary is beyond me..

hmm.. bad gm move

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

(End of 3rd Qtr) Sacramento 76 Lakers 86

Look at the Assists difference:

Sacramento (17 Assists) only 1 Assist in the 3rd Qtr,
    Kings scored 20 pts with poor passing.

Lakers (25 Assists) 9 Assists in the 3rd Qtr,
    Lakers scored 30 pts. on great passing.

Even though the Lakers have almost three times as many Turnovers, they are still up by 10 pts.
    going into the 4th Qtr.

Turnovers are Kings 3 Lakers 8

the Lakers cease passing with Kobe in, because he runs so many 1-on-5 isolations.

let's see what happens in the 4th, Lakers played well in the Qtr, with great passing.
    This Ratzz idiot is penetrating lost as all hell. This post is one of the most retarded things I've read in a bit. There's a big piece to the overall puzzle you're missing and it's hilarious to me that you don't see it. This post is the extreme example of it - maybe you should try to find that missing piece.

The Lakers need Kobe. They need him badly.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I bet Ratz will now watch the Sopranos for a few hours, forget about this thread and start another one in a few.
    Ratzz tries to sound as sharp and knowledgable as possible in all his threads. But he creates separate threads for every play and won't keep record because he knows he loses long term (easily - this is not debatable, go look at 15 random threads of plays he has).

He's usually wrong and he's just obviously wrong here. It's hilarious how he even attempts to argue this.

therealdealau

Ratz got buried

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Ratz analysis is correct.......regardless of any Kobe bias pro or against.....people need to understand this...... he is a scorer...perhaps the best pure scorer of all time...who's footwork, work ethic and jump shot do indeed rival Jordan's and some say surpass...but he is no where near the complete player people have been brainwashed into believing he is....because he Has NEVER made his teammates better.....and we know this because he has never shot 50% from the floor while taking the more shots than anyone else in the league for years on end...and through out those years(04-08), his teams were abysmal....

I will give him the 2009 Title....but his first 3 championships were not earned...and his 6 for 24 performance in game 7 of his last title is only forgotten because the Stern and the refs decided to send him to the line 200 times...while robbing the celtics of a deserved second championship in 3 years...Phil Jackson told you himself time and time again...about why running an offense with Kobe involved was like trying to squeeze an egg from its ends...He CANNOT play within the framework of a set system...and this is what separates the Lebrons, and Jordans from the Kobe's...

I do not want to hear a thing about RINGS...in his defense...Why are people quick to compare Kobe's accomplishment to players who never had the fortune of landing with one of the best franchise in sports, Centers in the NBA and coaches of all time? Within 3 years of his arrival (97)...he had his first Ring...followed by 2 more...only to chase the 2rd best center of all time out of LA out of jealousy, cheat on his wife, demand to be traded and finally chase the best coach of the modern NBA era out of the city..and mind you, after the entire organization stood by him during the rape trial.....and people had the nerve to champion Kobe over Lebron? This is madness..

Jordan and Lebron worked and suffered before winning...imagine what either of them would have done in LA...with that kind of system in placeand an organization willing ot bend over backwards for them ? How many rings would a young Jordan or Lebron had won in that kind of environment? Now imagine Kobe in chicago in 84...playing agianst the likes of Birds celtics or magics Lakers....or god forbid Isiah's pistons....Imagine Kobe taking a cleveland team that lost 60 plus games...and turning them into contenders all by himself? People need to wake up

First 123 Last