SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's Pick 9/2 - WNBA

9/2

Total

Phoenix Mercury vs. Indiana Fever UNDER 176.5

Indiana's defense should contain Phoenix's offense. The last time these two played this season the total was 173 and it was IN Phoenix. Phoenix is coming off of a back to back road high scoring game. So they shouldn't be their usual high scoring selves especially with Indiana's defense. I wanted to jump on this quick before the line drops even more. It's time to $Terminate$!

My lean for what team wins: The Indiana Fever.

WNBA Record: 23-14

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz
    Razz_Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz_Donkey View Post
    When you play a moneyline ST like that of San Antonio do you bet one unit or to you bet to win a unit?

???

SportsTerminator

Bet to win a unit(s). Otherwise it's not that profitable...

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz

Thanks ST, good luck with the under tomorrow! Nice record you got going for the WNBA, I'm sure you can't wait for the NBA to pick back up just like me!

SportsTerminator

Thanks! This is my first season betting with the WNBA. I'll be on the top of my game next season. I learned A LOT. But there's still some games left I want to cash in on. I can't wait until the NBA starts back up too. I'm showing NO MERCY. I will also be looking to cash in on the NFL. It will be my first time betting on that but not watching. I expect a successful season. But again come NBA season I'm looking to rack up and show NO MERCY. I don't want to say I'm aiming for a million lol but that's the betting attitude I'm going to have. But much success to you Razz and your plays.

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz

Lots of thanks ST, I hope we both experience a great year in the NFL and NBA. I'll be a lot more active blogging and posting when basketball starts back up, I'll be keeping an eye on your plays.

BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call on SA yesterday !
    If yesterdays game would have gone UNDER the total i already would have pounded the OVER for tonights game. But the line rising 5 points after yesterdays match i don't really have a lean on that total. Good Luck anyways, the under looks the right pick as they scored way too much yesterday, This won't happen today but could be a close one

BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

As i wrote few minutes before my first thought after yesterdays game was that tonights game will go UNDER.
    Well, i watched the lines again and booked the OVER for tonights game. The fact that i wanted to pound the OVER heavy if yesterdays got under plus the crazy fact that this matchup always had a higher score when played in indiana makes me think i really have to book this one.
    Won't play it heavy, normal 2U play. One of us will win. best of luck !!