SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

Sports Terminator's Pick 9/1 - WNBA

9/1

Total

Phoenix Mercury vs. Detroit Shock UNDER 180

This is like stealing candy from a baby. Detroit Shock is all about defense. The last time these two played this year in Phoenix the total was 187. And that game went into overtime! Note that Taursi did not play that game. But whenever the total has been 180 or above for Phoenix it has gone UNDER and that happened twice.

My leans for teams to win: The Seattle Storm, Phoenix Mercury, San Antonio Silver Stars, Sacramento Monarchs, and LA Sparks.

WNBA Record: 22-13

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Detroit is averaging 89 pts per game over their last 4 (and I deducted the 9 pts they scored in OT against SAS).

ztballer
    stiffed by Firedawg
    ztballer's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also think Sacramento will win. In their last game, Jones scored 28 pts and 6 came from Erin Phillips. Both these players are out for tomorrow night.

Also, Brunson is back with the Monarchs.

I'm not sure though. I hate going against CK and SM

BL
    BL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck tonight! I like the Under, too but won't mess with it because Phoenix-Games are going over way too easy...
    But because i don't think Phoenix will be too motivated this should stay under! Cash it

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

any ml plays?

SportsTerminator

I was thinking on this hard and have to go with my gut and play it.

So Adding...

Moneyline

San Antonio Silver Stars -215

Both teams are 12-17 this game is big. Both teams are battling for a playoff spot. San Antonio already leads the series 2-1. The road teams won in that series though. But I'm really liking San Antonio I believe they really want to win now. They recently beat a HOT HOT Detroit team at home in overtime. And Detroit has been playing really super well. So beating them says a lot. Home court made a big difference in that game. But I can't really blame San Antonio for their woes of losses because they've had a tough schedule this last stretch. San Antonio has shown they can beat good teams like Phoenix, Seattle, and INDIANA! I think home court will make a big difference tonight. This will be like a playoff game. And the big heavy hitters, Becky Hammon, Vickie Johnson, and Sophia Young, should come through. Not making the playoffs will be a BIG disappointment for San Antonio. There's only 5 or 6 games left for both teams each game is CRUCIAL. And this is Vickie Johnson's last year so of course San Antonio is at least striving for the playoffs for her. And Minnesota is 2-10 their last 10 games. Only winning 2 out of 5 home games. So they couldn't win not ONE ROAD game these last 10 games. No way they get it done IN San Antonio who is coming off an impressive win. And yes San Antonio is 3-10 their last 10 games but they've beaten impressive teams like Phoenix and the hot Detroit at home. And they beat Minnesota on the road in that last 10 game stretch. And Minnesota beat Connecticut and Sacramento at home which is not so impressive lol. So I'm rolling with San Antonio, this might get ugly or could stay close. Either way I think San Antonio gets it done being at home. This has to be my biggest write up lol. But it's time to get that moneyyyy! 2-0 let's go! Lol.

SportsTerminator

Adding my quote from down the street... "And yummyness those are my leans not actual plays. Just my 2 cents on who I think is going to win. I don't think NY is that good to beat Seattle even with Lauren Jackson out. Remember this is NY... and Seattle we're talking about lol. And if Brunson is out then yeah I would go with Connecticut. In a matter of fact thinking harder on that I would have to go with Connecticut. Their fighting for a playoff spot and loss 4 or 5 straight... But I don't trust neither of those teams lol. Connecticut on the road no and Sacramento in general no lol."

SportsTerminator

1-1...

Razz_Donkey
    Donkey of the Razz
    Razz_Donkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you play a moneyline ST like that of San Antonio do you bet one unit or to you bet to win a unit?