No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Timberwolves

Give up a 39-20 run on their home court to the Rockets -- who just played yesterday -- to end and lose the game.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Dude you seriously need to stop whining. There's no such thing as a "run" that consists of 60 combined points.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Dude you seriously need to stop whining. There's no such thing as a "run" that consists of 60 combined points.
    They scored 8 points in the last 8 minutes on their home court against a team playing B2B that plays no D.

If that's not a collapse, I don't know what is.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    They scored 8 points in the last 8 minutes on their home court against a team playing B2B that plays no D.

You were on the wrong side. Just admit it and move on.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Yeap, and I take the Brokelyn Nyets.....

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

So what's the definition of a run then?

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

I can't believe that happened. I had a small 3 team parlay not official on here just by myself.

Hawks ML (Roller coaster ride there)
    Wolves ML (Dumb)
    Spurs -12.5

The whole time the Wolves were the one team I didn't really worry about, and then I checked back and saw the L, unreal. And now Hawks won and Spurs are going to cover.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You were on the wrong side. Just admit it and move on.
    Where did I say I was on the "right" side?

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

I thought Minny on the ML was a "L" word..stunned
    hurt me bad...could have been a nice night for me...them and the wiz fuked me

t-wizzle

Where did I say I was on the "right" side?
    You didn't. But you're whining with some ridiculous excuses for why you lost your bet. 39-20 run? Wtf is that even?

Once again you think this nba gambling thing is an exact science. It's not an automatic that a team is going to wilt down the stretch on a back to back.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

You didn't. But you're whining with some ridiculous excuses for why you lost your bet. 39-20 run? Wtf is that even?

Once again you think this nba gambling thing is an exact science. It's not an automatic that a team is going to wilt down the stretch on a back to back.
    Why even bother reading this thread if it bothers you so much? What "excuses" for losing the bet did I post about?

Fvcking ignore it.

You don't think it's pathetic that a team scored 8 points in the last 8 minutes on their home court against a B2B team that plays zero D?

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Give up a 39-20 run on their home court to the Rockets -- who just played yesterday -- to end and lose the game.

I watched the entire game...its really unreal. They have no gameplan and Kevin Love shooting 8 three pointers is just dumb to me. They can easily make a trade and get rid of some of their guards. They need a scorer. I had Minny, Milwaukee, and BIG on denver. I could have had a HUGE night.

Ralphie1412

guys I know I invented hating on NC but you guys are digging here.....the timberwolves just folded like a cheap suit. The total was 211 or something. They should have won this game by 40 points.

t-wizzle

Why even bother reading this thread if it bothers you so much? What "excuses" for losing the bet did I post about?

Fvcking ignore it.

You don't think it's pathetic that a team scored 8 points in the last 8 minutes on their home court against a B2B team that plays zero D?
    The Timberwolves aren't that good. Lol who are they gonna go to? Kevin Love still isn't himself.

You get pissed when you lose bets and then manipulate your perspective of the game based on your bet.

39-20 run. Lol. So it was a 14 point game early in the 3rd and you're shocked that Rockets still won. One of the hottest teams in the league mind you.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    I watched the entire game...its really unreal. They have no gameplan and Kevin Love shooting 8 three pointers is just dumb to me. They can easily make a trade and get rid of some of their guards. They need a scorer. I had Minny, Milwaukee, and BIG on denver. I could have had a HUGE night.
    Agree. Sorry for you loss Ralphie. T'Wolves starting to really show a penchant for gagging late.

They need someone that can create on their own.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

you do bitch a lot. as if you have nothing else to do....fukk. go make a microwave meal and chill for 5 minutes LOL!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

guys I know I invented hating on NC but you guys are digging here.....the timberwolves just folded like a cheap suit. The total was 211 or something. They should have won this game by 40 points.
    It's not "guys" -- it's just t-wizz, who can't just ignore this thread because it apparently bothers him so much.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

The Timberwolves aren't that good. Lol who are they gonna go to? Kevin Love still isn't himself.

You get pissed when you lose bets and then manipulate your perspective of the game based on your bet.

39-20 run. Lol. So it was a 14 point game early in the 3rd and you're shocked that Rockets still won. One of the hottest teams in the league mind you.
    You didn't watch the game. I did. It was a complete and utter implosion.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

how is that stupid? kevin love is decent from downtown. whether he's been himself or not, the wolves team without him is equivalent, if not worse than the raptors. the guy averages almost 15 boards a game.

t-wizzle

You didn't watch the game. I did. It was a complete and utter implosion.

You whine about these so-called "runs" that go against you. How about the T-wolves 25-6 run to put them in front by double-digits? Convenient to forget about that one isn't it?

Complete and utter implosion? No that would be Atlanta coughing up a 20 point lead in the fourth. Houston and Minnesota were neck-and-neck virtually the entire second half.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    how is that stupid? kevin love is decent from downtown. whether he's been himself or not, the wolves team without him is equivalent, if not worse than the raptors. the guy averages almost 15 boards a game.
    B/c he is their best rebounder, and maybe the best rebounder in the NBA. It totally negates his chances of getting offensive rebounds, which are worth more points... think hard about that.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Complete and utter implosion? No that would be Atlanta coughing up a 20 point lead in the fourth. Houston and Minnesota were neck-and-neck virtually the entire second half.
    OK, scoring 8 points in the last 8 minutes at home against a team that doesn't play D isn't an implosion.

The T-Wolves were up 14 midway through the third quarter. Did you watch the game t-wizz? Honest question.

Ralphie1412

twizzle

Pathetic

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    B/c he is their best rebounder, and maybe the best rebounder in the NBA. It totally negates his chances of getting offensive rebounds, which are worth more points... think hard about that.
    Exactly. It's great that Love can shoot the 3, but that shouldn't be his primary focus offensively. He does it out of necessity because this team doesn't have any perimeter threats.

t-wizzle

OK, scoring 8 points in the last 8 minutes at home against a team that doesn't play D isn't an implosion.

The T-Wolves were up 14 midway through the third quarter. Did you watch the game t-wizz? Honest question.
    Nope not a minute. How many games do you watch that you bet on excluding nationally-televised and local games? We both know the answer to that question and that this T-wolves game was a rare exception.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Nope not a minute. How many games do you watch that you bet on excluding nationally-televised and local games? We both know the answer to that question and that this T-wolves game was a rare exception.
    Are you sitting behind me in my fvcking living room or something? This was a "rare exception"? What?

BigDofBA

Dude you seriously need to stop whining.
    You've whined in your thread plenty. I've whined after beats too. We all have bitched when we have stupid beats. What's the big deal?

Why don't you stop whining about him whining. Coming into this thread and whining about him whining is worse.

Sometimes it's therapeutic to bitch about it for a bit after it's over and then let it go.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Yeah, I don't watch much NBA -- but I did just happen to watch the T'Wolves/Rockets for fun. LOL.

Dude, I wouldn't be watching the T'Wolves/Rockets if I didn't watch a lot of NBA games. Think about that.

t-wizzle

Are you sitting behind me in my fvcking living room or something? This was a "rare exception"? What?
    Are you mad or something?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You've whined in your thread plenty. I've whined after beats too. We all have bitched when we have stupid beats. What's the big deal?

Why don't you stop whining about him whining. Coming into this thread and whining about him whining is worse.

Sometimes it's therapeutic to bitch about it for a bit after it's over and then let it go.
    I know a lot of people had Minnesota tonight. It was an ugly collapse. I figured people would vent here, which they have other than t-wizz, who feels like he needs to suddenly monitor the thread.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Are you mad or something?
    No, that was fun watching this happen. I enjoyed seeing my T'Wolves bet go up in flames.

WTF is wrong with you?

BigDofBA

I know a lot of people had Minnesota tonight. It was an ugly collapse. I figured people would vent here, which they have other than t-wizz, who feels like he needs to suddenly monitor the thread.
    I think it's good to vent after a loss. We have all done it, including Twizzle toes. I'm not sure what the big deal is.

t-wizzle

I guess everyone else is wrong and you're right no coin. Everyone who says you whine about your losses is wrong.

I'm not monitoring the thread. I had T-wolves too. It was a shitty loss but all you can do is move on to the next one. I can't look at the game and say "wolves should have covered."

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I guess everyone else is wrong and you're right no coin. Everyone who says you whine about your losses is wrong.
    Where did I say I don't whine about my losses? I whine more than anyone here.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Coin you have 43 thousand posts and about half of them are just like this.
    If betting games was so easy would it be a billion dollar industry and have tons of sites like this and "touts" trying to crack the code?

This is just like your thread last night about some crazy "run" where 10 points were scored in a minute as if you just started watching basketball yesterday.

You obviously had money on this game since you made one of your typical whiny posts on it. When youre not complaining about how a game goes your posts are usually meaningful, but stuff like this just irks people because no one wants to hear someone whine on a lost bet. I'm sure you were small on it and it doesnt matter, but why start a new thread when tons of runs go your way every single day.

123 Last