TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Refs letting a ton of contact happen without fouls called this year. It is the new nba.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Is it just me or were the Clippers mugging the Bulls in the paint?

It's almost like the Clippers get away with this type of thing every game and they're team is full of floppers. Ironic isn't it.
    Got away with a lot of fouls, even Hubie was calling for the refs to make a call. Glad I won on the 2H but should have been a full game winner as well.

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by h3da View Post
    Mate You really need to take a break.. 5 unit play against Clippers is just ...
    In all honesty, this had a great chance in hitting and at least pushing. Bulls had plenty of chances in the end and when Barnes pushed away Dengs arm on the jump ball late in clips end and no call from the refs, that had a big impact on the final score.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'm glad other people are seeing what I'm seeing. The Clippers were getting away with murder and then there was on possession when Boozer got called for a charge after he scored. I was like, WTF?

The Clippers flop all over the court and then foul the shit out of the other team but nothing gets called.

Do not bet against the Clippers! Despite all of this they still barely covered......

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Obviously there's things I could complain about regarding the refs but at the end of the day I knew I was backing the inferior team. I backed Chicago because I thought they'd outwork LAC but the Clips got their share of loose balls/off rebounds.

ridims

Is it just me or were the Clippers mugging the Bulls in the paint?

It's almost like the Clippers get away with this type of thing every game and they're team is full of floppers. Ironic isn't it.
    Agree 100%

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jago2008 View Post
    Not so sure about this T-wizz, last time these two faced each other it wasn't even close, and Clips bench outscored Chicago's 53-25, I'm not so sure that's going to change. This Clips bench and their starter play is really clicking on all cylinders right now, they are a team that can go into tough arenas and win (evidenced in San Antonio, and Utah. They did lose in OKC, Brooklyn, and ATL however, but that was during their losing streak).
    I hate to bet against streaks, no doubt this will be a great game. But I struggle to see how Belinelli and Gibson are going to contribute enough with Boozer and Noah. Chicago's defense is stingy, but Clips have demonstrated a propensity to play great defense with Jordan and Griffin.

Abt Hinrich: Dec 10 Hinrich (left elbow) practiced Monday and is expected to play Tuesday, ESPN Chicago reports.
    Thats awesome I lost close to two units tonight following the Lakers and the Bulls. Im going to rebound and penetrating 10 unit own the books tomorrow I will post a winning play, look for it. Tough beat T-Wizz Im more than sure youll make up for it. GL moving forward.

ridims

Twiz will prevail. Tough loss though - I think you got robbed here.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Obviously there's things I could complain about regarding the refs but at the end of the day I knew I was backing the inferior team. I backed Chicago because I thought they'd outwork LAC but the Clips got their share of loose balls/off rebounds.
    I feel like people that took the Bulls for the game got kind of screwed.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im not so sure I understand this, with close to 60% of the offshore books and Vegas leaning Clips how did the Clips benefit from all the calls tonight. Seriously tonight was BS, Im almost inspired to take some underdogs tomorrow solely based on the fact that much of the public won tonight.

sbrhgary
    sbrhgary's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

No no no. That offense foul took away a basket. Should have been a foul one of those rebounds for the bulls. That's four pts, and they would cover.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Nah it just didn't quite play out as I had hoped.

Trust after what I've been through so far this year, that was nothing.

First 123