t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Bulls +3 at home against the Clippers

Chicago wins this game. Clippers offense will be stagnant against the Bulls stingy D in this one.

I expect a big time impact game from Noah in this one. He will make it his personal mission to not be embarrassed by "Lob City." Look for big minutes from guys like Taj Gibson along with other key role players. This game will be all about energy and I expect Chicago to be the team with more intensity in a national tv game on their home floor.

Bulls +3 -110 (5x)

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

yeah i think so too. is heinrich playing because you cannot ask nate robinson to guard chris paul.

as99
    as99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2252

Clippers -3.

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    yeah i think so too. is heinrich playing because you cannot ask nate robinson to guard chris paul.
    yeah this will be pretty important Im not sure if anyone knows yet. I think we bust our ass tomorrow and it's a really good game but I'd probably need more than 3 to make a wager due to our lack of anything that resembles a closer vs a closer like paul. Don't think it's awful but don't think there's much of an angle either way in this game. Laying off, go Bulls.

PickyBob
    PickyBob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

Quote Originally Posted by blanco View Post
    yeah this will be pretty important Im not sure if anyone knows yet. I think we bust our ass tomorrow and it's a really good game but I'd probably need more than 3 to make a wager due to our lack of anything that resembles a closer vs a closer like paul. Don't think it's awful but don't think there's much of an angle either way in this game. Laying off, go Bulls.
    There is an angle and it's called defense. Bulls are one of the best in the league at defending the 3s and we all know how much the Clips like to chuck up the 3-ball. If Crawford, Barnes, and Butler are getting hounded around the arch, the Clips might have trouble scoring. Sure, Boozer and Blake will go basket-for-basket, but if the Bulls could slow the Clippers' bench, the Bulls have a legitimate shot.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Clip show rolling right now. Clipper defense no slouch. Clips got inside and outside offense too, so it's not like they depend on the 3 ball. Clips will take this game.

blanco
    blanco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

Kirks playing. I guess by angle I mean value.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taj Gibson is pure garbage this year. The whole bench has been really soft. How can you guys back them... they lost by 21 against the Clippers at home and I know it was in staples center but their bench completely got shitted on. And they had Hamilton in that game!

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like my spot with Bulls +4.

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Pinny just jumped to +3.5..is this a trend?

Luv the Bulls play

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Bulls looking good at +3.5

JayDeezy
    slow money's better than no money
    JayDeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!

got lucky with a teaser parlay last night, veryyy close call with GSW/Pistons total, saved my ass. Think I will do the same tonight with the Clips + and OVER.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want to play clipshow so bad but they've won what? 6 in a row....i hate playing long winning streaks as theres always a let down spot.

Butterface
    Butterface's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

Dont teams with winning streaks or a winning record tend to not play their hardest against opposing conferences?? For example the spurs against the heat?

ParlayBricker
    ParlayBricker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

west teams own east teams , been like that for years

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Chicago wins this game. Clippers offense will be stagnant against the Bulls stingy D in this one.

I expect a big time impact game from Noah in this one. He will make it his personal mission to not be embarrassed by "Lob City." Look for big minutes from guys like Taj Gibson along with other key role players. This game will be all about energy and I expect Chicago to be the team with more intensity in a national tv game on their home floor.

Bulls +3 -110 (5x)
    Not so sure about this T-wizz, last time these two faced each other it wasn't even close, and Clips bench outscored Chicago's 53-25, I'm not so sure that's going to change. This Clips bench and their starter play is really clicking on all cylinders right now, they are a team that can go into tough arenas and win (evidenced in San Antonio, and Utah. They did lose in OKC, Brooklyn, and ATL however, but that was during their losing streak).
    I hate to bet against streaks, no doubt this will be a great game. But I struggle to see how Belinelli and Gibson are going to contribute enough with Boozer and Noah. Chicago's defense is stingy, but Clips have demonstrated a propensity to play great defense with Jordan and Griffin.

Abt Hinrich: Dec 10 Hinrich (left elbow) practiced Monday and is expected to play Tuesday, ESPN Chicago reports.

The Architect
    The Architect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Clippers have won 6 in a row. Havent won 7 in a row since 1991-1992 season. chicago plays great d, just don't know if they can keep up with the Clipps tonight, they are so deep. Last I read on hinrich is that he was going to play. Best of luck, been thinking about this game all day,def playing a side. going to see how the line moves in the next hour or so before deciding. best of luck

t-wizzle

Yea Hinrich playing is very important to guard CP3.

Chicago will win this game guys.

The Architect

Yup, I'm with you on this one. Linemovement, matchups, everything looks right for a chicago play. Only thing I'm worried about is Clips getting hot from 3. Otherwise, Bulls defense should be able to control and slow the game down where the Bulls can hang. BOL

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by The Architect View Post
    Yup, I'm with you on this one. Linemovement, matchups, everything looks right for a chicago play. Only thing I'm worried about is Clips getting hot from 3. Otherwise, Bulls defense should be able to control and slow the game down where the Bulls can hang. BOL
    Thanks man GL to you too.

h3da
    h3da's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

5 unit play? You serious? Bulls...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

better games than this to bet on guys

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    better games than this to bet on guys
    Which ones?

Goat Milk

Boozer horrible matchup on Griffin.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MrVJP

t-wizzle

Boozer horrible matchup on Griffin.
    Agree and disagree. Boozer sucks on defense yea but he can give Griffin space to shoot. If Griffin is making outside shots then just bring in Gibson. Between Gibson and Noah, Bulls will contain Griffin and Jordan.

The Architect

Agree and disagree. Boozer sucks on defense yea but he can give Griffin space to shoot. If Griffin is making outside shots then just bring in Gibson. Between Gibson and Noah, Bulls will contain Griffin and Jordan.
    all comes down to the perimeter shooting of the clippers, IMO. if Paul, Butler, Crawford get hot, could be tough for bulls to keep up.

Goat Milk

Griffin will destroy Taj Gibson dude. Gibson is a SF defender in a PFs body. But yeah their best bet is to let Griffin take that 15 foot jumper because he is as inconsistent as their as in the nba.

t-wizzle

Griffin will destroy Taj Gibson dude. Gibson is a SF defender in a PFs body. But yeah their best bet is to let Griffin take that 15 foot jumper because he is as inconsistent as their as in the nba.
    Blake isn't that good in the first place. He is not even close to being one of my concerns with this bet.

The Architect

Blake isn't that good in the first place. He is not even close to being one of my concerns with this bet.
    Griffin is something special around the basket. great footwork, and he's obviously unbelievably athletic with his ability to finish. let him shoot the jump shot all day, when he figures out how to shoot he should be avg. well over 20 ppg (if that day ever comes). noah and the bulls d should beat him up down low to an extent..but e perimeter defenders of the bulls are suspect.

JM92
    JM92's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with you guys that the Clippers might struggle ofensively... but what about the Bulls? Come on? unless boozer's jumper is completely on tonight, how are they going to get consistent scoring. How about late in the game when their starters have got 35 minutes on them? No way the Bulls bench hangs around. Actually they might, but that would be strange, and I don't suppose you guys bet expecting the unexpected right? Does anyone actually think the Bulls bench won't get shitted on? How about Heinrich turning is back to the basket if Cp3 decides to pressure? Bledsoe vs Nate? I understand the Bulls want this one badly, but talent wise they are just to short right now to the Clippers.

JumpoffJoeBeezy
    JumpoffJoeBeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2136

lol.

Goat Milk

Doesn't make sense considering Griffin might score more points than anyone on the floor.

t-wizzle

Doesn't make sense considering Griffin might score more points than anyone on the floor.
    He's not an elite player. You know that.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I've stayed away from the Bulls all year, but I love them in this spot.

t-wizzle

Looks like I'm gonna get beat by the closing number here. Hopefully Bulls are the right side.

123 Last