overcome
    overcome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Quote Originally Posted by UK_gixxer View Post
    Just wanted to post a little success story, maybe it will encourage some of the newbies hopping on.

I started tailing this system a short while ago and quickly went up +9.7 units ($485 for me)

Then I hit a D loss of 18.7 units (-$936)

To add salt to the wound, I skipped a C bet that hit because I didn't want to lose too much in one night, so I lost another 3.3 units (-$165)

But I stuck with it, made some changes recently (increased S4 units size), and I am happy to say that as of today I am +14.6 units (+$730)

So, C bets are scary, D bets are scary, but stick with it, have faith in the system, and ride out the storm. The only person you are hurting when you hop on a system to take a loss, then hop off...is yourself.

Also, thanks again stif for all your work with this system! I'm hoping to pull in another ~35 units or so this season so keep up the great work!

yup true story. i lost a lot cause i didnt trust the system with the bucks. after losing 3 straight i decided to cut my losses and not do the d bet... they won the d bet.

Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sbr odds tab does not match what I see at 5dimes. Just checked.

OH - wait - I bet you are looking at the reduced juice line as their REAL line. LOL

I GUESS they should have -105 as their REAL line and then have a page called EXTRA Juice page as a bonus page.

I like 5Dimes but they are shady as hell. And I still could not get +7 Minnesota at 10:00 this morning. I've been waiting all day for +7.
    Last edited by Grinder12000; 01-14-13 at 01:40 PM.

overcome

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post

OH - wait - I bet you are looking at the reduced juice line as their REAL line. LOL

I GUESS they should have -105 as their REAL line and then have a page called EXTRA Juice page as a bonus page.

I like 5Dimes but they are shady as hell. And I still could not get +7 Minnesota at 10:00 this morning.
    whats so shady about 5D? their lines move with everyone elses.

Grinder12000

Not here to argue - just that I rarely see what is posted on Covers. UNLESS you click on the reduced "bonus" button. And still - +7 would have been nice but since 6 this morning all I have seen is +6.5.

I've had over 25 online books in my live and this is one of the few that is just a little tricky - HOWEVER - I do like the way the place is run. Just some tiny trickiness to them. It's my main book - the other three have better lines from time to time - espicially when playing dogs but . . . . this whole "reduced juice" as their REAL line seems misleading to me.

IF you want to buy a 1/2 point you can't used the "reduced juice line" and have to use their . . . SUPER EXTRA juice line.

I don't mind paying -122 instead of -110 for a half point on an "A" game - but from -105 to -122? That's a lot. So what is their REAL line then.

Sorry - not trying to rag on 5Dimes! I do like them.

Note - -122 is a LOT no matter what you originally pay.
    Last edited by Grinder12000; 01-14-13 at 01:49 PM.

overcome

Not here to argue - just that I rarely see what is posted on Covers. UNLESS you click on the reduced "bonus" button. And still - +7 would have been nice but since 6 this morning all I have seen is +6.5.

I've had over 25 online books in my live and this is one of the few that is just a little tricky - HOWEVER - I do like the way the place is run. Just some tiny trickiness to them. It's my main book - the other three have better lines from time to time - espicially when playing dogs but . . . . this whole "reduced juice" as their REAL line seems misleading to me.

IF you want to buy a 1/2 point you can't used the "reduced juice line" and have to use their . . . SUPER EXTRA juice line.

I don't mind paying -122 instead of -110 for a half point on an "A" game - but from -105 to -122? That's a lot. So what is their REAL line then.

haha concur. i rarely buy points. if i need to, i just skip the bet. i dont like risking anything more than i have to.

edit: i really want to bet on orlando right now since ill be out for the day but its at -109 and i know i can get a better value soon. damn youuuu 5D!
    Last edited by overcome; 01-14-13 at 01:55 PM.

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

You really should use those reduced lines if you aren't already. They've saved me upwards of 2-4 units on some series, catching -105 or lower.

If you signed up under a different promotion, you can contact customer service and request you switch to the reduce juice bonus.

Asset
    Asset's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 551

I like 5Dimes but they are shady as hell. And I still could not get +7 Minnesota at 10:00 this morning. I've been waiting all day for +7.

I don't think we gonna get +7. Take a look at live lines @sbr almost everywhere is +6.5. For me, if I see some of them +7 then I'll wait it out. By looking at it now, it's not looking good
    For example take a look at the Orlando line, some is at 1.5 so be careful if some of you didn't place your bet yet. But DON'T LISTEN TO ME, it's just my theory lol.

overcome

Quote Originally Posted by Asset View Post
    I don't think we gonna get +7. Take a look at live lines @sbr almost everywhere is +6.5. For me, if I see some of them +7 then I'll wait it out. By looking at it now, it's not looking good
    For example take a look at the Orlando line, some is at 1.5 so be careful if some of you didn't place your bet yet. But DON'T LISTEN TO ME, it's just my theory lol.
    are you telling us to go with +2 or wait for 2.5. i just want reduced juice not -109

Asset

Quote Originally Posted by overcome View Post
    are you telling us to go with +2 or wait for 2.5. i just want reduced juice not -109
    I'm not saying to place your bets. If it matters, I just took the +2. I was just stating how I see what direction the line is heading towards. By the looks of it, the Orlando line is not gonna reach 2.5. In MY opinion it's gonna go +1.5 or stay @ +2, unless a wise guy thinks different. LOL

Btw just like the Utah bet, I waited for +3 and now I got it . Maybe I'm just lucky LOL
    Last edited by Asset; 01-14-13 at 02:58 PM.

itsjhurley
    itsjhurley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

And it's at +7 lol

Asset

Quote Originally Posted by itsjhurley View Post
    And it's at +7 lol
    You have an account at Heritage?

Invite?

AND it's GONE LMAO, I hope you got it
    Last edited by Asset; 01-14-13 at 03:19 PM.

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

- Orlando and Minnesota line updated.

S2

(A Bet) Orl: Orlando +2 1,10u
    (A Bet) Utah: Utah +2,5 1,10u

S4

(B Bet) Dal fade: Memphis -2 1,10u | Minnesota +7 2,31u

________________________________________ ________________________________________

all rules and qualifying teams for every system can be found on post #1586
    Points Awarded:

okbyme123 gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gamewinninglv gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mrk77 gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Grinder12000

You really should use those reduced lines if you aren't already.
    I always buy a 1/2 point on "A" bets (only in The Chase) and always use reduced juice on anything BUT "A" bets. So far it's worked to my advantage on winning or pushing on two games but it's had no difference in the overall bottom line the Chase is covered anyway.

This would be a nice game to win as it would be 8 out of 9 for one of my labby's.

Just in case anybody is wondering - IF you wanted to buy a 1/2 point to +7.5 this would be a good time Away Dogs of +7 will be helped 4.7% of the time with that extra half. One of the strongest half point plays.
    Last edited by Grinder12000; 01-14-13 at 04:07 PM.

Asset

It's @ +7 now!!!!! At 5dicks

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

Ah crap, shoulda waited on Minnesota. Oh well.

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Minn sucks so bad. U bet on shit teams you end up with shit all over your hands

biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn twolves

Grinder12000

One thing I LOVE about this Chase is the only games you really care about are the "C" and "D" games. "A" and "B" are like pre season games! yawn, who cares.

Asset

One thing I LOVE about this Chase is the only games you really care about are the "C" and "D" games. "A" and "B" are like pre season games! yawn, who cares.
    In my own opinion, I rather win the "A" & "B" bets asap b4 we get into the "C" & "D" bets. Why you ask, don't we win the same amount at the end which is 1unit for each series? Unless there are others that are upping their bets as they get deeper(not a good idea).

sbrhgary
    sbrhgary's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Twolves coming thru the backdoor?

samrock67
    samrock67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1230

Quote Originally Posted by sbrhgary View Post
    Twolves coming thru the backdoor?
    nope, just takin it up the backdoor

CrazyCarl
    CrazyCarl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2162

Wolves are driving me nuts the last few games with the amount of offensive rebounds they get, and miss every single follow-up...

I wish they had just gotten completely blown out of the water one of these games instead of hanging around for most of it, so we could maybe get an overreaction spread.

Asset

Quote Originally Posted by samrock67 View Post
    nope, just takin it up the backdoor
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Oh yea here comes Miami...lets just finish this up today with all LOSSES.
    Last edited by Asset; 01-14-13 at 10:05 PM.

itsjhurley
    itsjhurley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

Oops
    Last edited by itsjhurley; 01-15-13 at 12:17 AM.

slashfan
    slashfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 441

Stifler, I think Orlando is not yet an S2 bet. Because an S2 bet (away) chase for Orlando was just finished last week against Portland. And after that, the only away games they had before this Washington game were against Denver and LA Clippers so those were just two wins not yet three. So I think Orlando is not an S2 bet especially now that they lost against the Wizards. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by slashfan; 01-15-13 at 01:26 AM.

Asset

Quote Originally Posted by slashfan View Post
    Stifler, I think Orlando is not yet an S2 bet. Because an S2 bet (away) chase for Orlando was just finished last week against Portland. And after that, the only away games they had before this Washington game were against Denver and LA Clippers so those were just two wins not yet three. So I think Orlando is not an S2 bet especially now that they lost against the Wizards. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    1/7/2013 @ PORTLAND 119-125 L 6.5 W
    1/9/2013 @ DENVER 105-108 L 11.5 W
    1/12/2013 @ LA CLIPPERS 104-101 W 13.5 W

I'll correct you, look at those dates I had posted. All of those games are AWAY(S2) games & Orlando had won. Btw those 3 Ws are under the ats column.

abzflabz
    abzflabz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 485

I think the books are under estimating Dallas. They are a much better team now that nowitzki is back

Stifler

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post

S2

(A Bet) Orl: Orlando +2 1,10u
    (A Bet) Utah: Utah +2,5 1,10u

S4

(B Bet) Dal fade: Memphis -2 1,10u | Minnesota +7 2,31u
    records:
    S1: W 39 | L 2 (+ 2,10 units)
    S2: W 19 | L 0 (+19,00 units)
    S3: W 10 | L 0 (+10,00 units)
    S4: W 29 | L 0 (+30,00 units)

pending:
    - S2 Bos fade, C Bet on 20.01.2013
    - S2 Cle fade, B Bet on 22.01.2013
    - S4 Dal fade, C Bet on 16.01.2013
    - S1 SA fade, B Bet on 16.01.2013
    - S2 Orl, B Bet on 22.01.2013

________________________________________ ________________________________________ ____________

all rules and qualifying teams for every system can be found on post #1586

Stifler

Good news for all gamblers out there. No plays today! U can start making ur action plays today
    Points Awarded:

Nino7 gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

olmec gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

itsjhurley gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheJettylife gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kababayan gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Maleku gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

samcro1 gave Stifler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GeorgeLynch gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Asset gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gamewinninglv gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pentaguard gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jscene gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Fed_42420 gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bilalcakar gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JW Cash gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ColdBeerHere gave Stifler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slashfan

Quote Originally Posted by Asset View Post
    I'll correct you, look at those dates I had posted. All of those games are AWAY(S2) games & Orlando had won. Btw those 3 Ws are under the ats column.
    I know that the chase would start after 3 straight wins/loss in ATS. But in Page 67, post #2338

An S2 B Bet for Orlando is available there and that game was the Portland game and that B bet won so the chase ended there. So technically the Portland game was still part of a 4-game chase and it ended there. So aren't we going to start the next away game on Denver? Or is it okay to include a game in counting the streak even if that game is part of a previous chase?

Stifler

Quote Originally Posted by slashfan View Post
    I know that the chase would start after 3 straight wins/loss in ATS. But in Page 67, post #2338

An S2 B Bet for Orlando is available there and that game was the Portland game and that B bet won so the chase ended there. So technically the Portland game was still part of a 4-game chase and it ended there. So aren't we going to start the next away game on Denver? Or is it okay to include a game in counting the streak even if that game is part of a previous chase?
    yes that game counts aswell. For looking @ the previous streaks the open series doesnt matter. Orlando won the last 3 ATS on the road = they qualify for a S2 play. Same goes for the following scenario:

W
    W
    W - 3 game winning streak > start the chase one game after
    W - A Bet is a winner + the potential next streak starts
    W
    W - next 3 game winning streak > start the chase one game after

Remember for S2 separate the streaks in home/road games only.

slashfan

yes that game counts aswell. For looking @ the previous streaks the open series doesnt matter. Orlando won the last 3 ATS on the road = they qualify for a S2 play. Same goes for the following scenario:

W
    W
    W - 3 game winning streak > start the chase one game after
    W - A Bet is a winner + the potential next streak starts
    W
    W - next 3 game winning streak > start the chase one game after

Remember for S2 separate the streaks in home/road games only.
    Oh okay. I just thought we always start the count during the next game already not including the end. Sorry my bad! Thanks for clearing it up!

Asset

Good news for all gamblers out there. No plays today! U can start making ur action plays today
    I hope your being sarcastic LOL.

pentaguard
    pentaguard's Avatar Become A Pro!

U `ar the best, i try your sistem from 2 weeks ago, no1, tks Stif.

Teamprofit101
    Gmail
    Teamprofit101's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the worst news for me since i just decided to give up on trying to cap on my own and focus more of my bankroll on the system

Guys i'm horrible at picking my spots to go big on and it keeps costing me to start over.

First ... 72737475767778 ... Last