Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    FoSho is saying Gabe should arb out as quickly as possible, as the fight is "stupid" to bet on.
    But he's saying Gabe is going to lose which means he thinks Kongo wins yet isnt playing Kongo as an underdog?! This is classic sherdog behaviour..."Yo brah, ur retarded for betting on Matt Brown, Wonderboy is going to KO him eassssy".... "oh right, I take it you'll be betting hundreds or thousands on Wonderboy then?" ..... Then no response!
    Points Awarded:

Grabaka gave Vaughany 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Congratulations on proving yourself the stupidest poster here.
    hhahahahahahahahah It's quite amazing

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    But he's saying Gabe is going to lose which means he thinks Kongo wins yet isnt playing Kongo as an underdog?! This is classic sherdog behaviour..."Yo brah, ur retarded for betting on Matt Brown, Wonderboy is going to KO him eassssy".... "oh right, I take it you'll be betting hundreds or thousands on Wonderboy then?" ..... Then no response!
    Nope, a lot of fights are do-not-bet fights

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Yeah, he told me I love black rooster once, too. Which I'm not sure how he even knew that.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post
    Gabe. Just letting you know right now, that your way off on Jordan. It's in your best interests to listen to me to save yourself the impending losses your going to suffer from playing him. Can't remember what you picked him up for but he was lying around -115 for a long time so if you grabbed that price you could come out around even if you arb now. To take a page out of your book. "I don't think you should be posting on here" if you are even a little bit confident in Jordan. I've seen all his fights and he has zero quality wins, not to mention getting knocked out cold by a horrible can with rudimentary striking in Holata. Why the F would you be confident in Jordan? Sorry, just can't stand this irritating BS that your posting on here lately and trying to help you not lose your shirt again.
    Hey fosho14, I totally respect your posts, and don't take this the wrong way, but anyone who goes around firing off the message below to random people on an internet forum is a clueless child.

But I still have the utmost respect for you and appreciate your posts, bro. Best of luck with your handicapping goals in 2012!

Hi there. By looking at your threads and posts it is clear that you really break down and analyze fights objectively and intelligently and I appreciate that. It's hard to come by these days, and really exhausting trying to filter through all the thoughtless posts on so many forums.
    I was wondering if I could ask you your attitudes directly because it can be a bit disorganized scanning through these threads with everyone having a different opinion. What are your most confident/big money plays so far on this ufc on fuel 2 card and the upcoming ufc 145 event (if you've capped that yet)

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congratulations on proving yourself the stupidest poster here.
    It's okay, I'll keep picking my spots and profiting. Only major loss I've had in the past 6 months has been DHK's freak injury against maia.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Nope, a lot of fights are do-not-bet fights
    Yep, there sure are. They are ones like, getting -115/-115 on a 50/50 fight or -500/+300 on a 80/20 fight.

The combatants themselves will never decide what is a 'do not bet' fight.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

It's okay, I'll keep picking my spots and profiting. Only major loss I've had in the past 6 months has been DHK's freak injury against maia.
    To give you a serious response (although you don't deserve it). You have to learn to bet the .5% edges as well as the 5% edges. Your variance will shoot through the roof, but your overall profitability will increase. Think of it as the same reason as 7-11 sells the 64oz fountain drink for only a nickel more than the 32oz. Total profit matters, not ROI.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Hence the douche post.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Hey fosho14, I totally respect your posts, and don't take this the wrong way, but anyone who goes around firing off the message below to random people on an internet forum is a clueless child.

But I still have the utmost respect for you and appreciate your posts, bro. Best of luck with your handicapping goals in 2012!

Hi there. By looking at your threads and posts it is clear that you really break down and analyze fights objectively and intelligently and I appreciate that. It's hard to come by these days, and really exhausting trying to filter through all the thoughtless posts on so many forums.
    I was wondering if I could ask you your attitudes directly because it can be a bit disorganized scanning through these threads with everyone having a different opinion. What are your most confident/big money plays so far on this ufc on fuel 2 card and the upcoming ufc 145 event (if you've capped that yet)
    I actually felt super complimented when he sent me that. Now I just feel dirty
    Last edited by Crassus; 07-18-12 at 02:28 PM.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

haha. someone actually takes the bait.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    I actually felt super complimented when he sent me that. Now I just feel dirty
    hahahah, seriously man. i was all gassed up too. i even put in an order for a custom made frank castle mask so i could start posting videos.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    hahahah, seriously man. i was all gassed up too. i even put in an order for a custom made frank castle mask so i could start posting videos.

hahahahhaa

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Hi there. By looking at your posts it is clear that you really break down and analyze fights objectively and intelligently and I appreciate that. It's hard to come by these days, and really exhausting trying to filter through all the thoughtless comments on so many forums.
    I was wondering if I could ask you your attitudes directly because it can be a bit disorganized scanning through these threads with everyone having a different opinion. What are your most confident/big money plays so far on this ufc on fuel 2 card and the upcoming ufc 145 event (if you've capped that yet)?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

LOL i was evene getting worried....like Jordan has no chance? and i have bets on him daaaamn is he injured? what does this kid knows? LOL Nada
    Lets get this win gaber!

Beelzebubzy

hahah i didnt even see you post this.

Beelzebubzy

This scene in Rounders describes this forum to a T. We sit around at one table like shars passing small chips to each other then gang up and eat the small fish aka Chandler Blades, Brad Ross Gellar, etc

DublinMeUp
    DublinMeUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

no offence to the intelligent among you but seriously fosho, wanna bet and others can i get a clear answer to one simple question.

Is the teacher/lecturer who taught you guys math's still currently employed?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by DublinMeUp View Post
    no offence to the intelligent among you but seriously fosho, wanna bet and others can i get a clear answer to one simple question.

I think he's at the same school as your grammar instructor.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy, and DublinMeUp

DublinMeUp

I think he's at the same school as your grammar instructor.
    well the comma was a typo but yeah you got me =), i alternate between math and maths dunno why

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wannabet was self-taught brah

DublinMeUp

Wannabet was self-taught brah
    So no then?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

It's tough love. I guess you haven't been around the numerous times he's told ppl that "they don't deserve to be posting on here" for saying perfectly reasonable things.
    I never say "you don't deserve to be posting here" lol-- when someone says something really stupid, I say I'm not going to be taking them seriously, not they don't deserve to be posting here lmao

Jordan's win over Lavar Johnson was impressive, IMO. As was his dominance over Oli Thompson. I think he is a HW on his way up and Kongo is on his way down. Also believe Jordan is more talented. Feel like he shouldn't have trouble winning.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    LOL i was evene getting worried....like Jordan has no chance? and i have bets on him daaaamn is he injured? what does this kid knows? LOL Nada
    Lets get this win gaber!
    Let's get it, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    This scene in Rounders describes this forum to a T. We sit around at one table like shars passing small chips to each other then gang up and eat the small fish aka Chandler Blades, Brad Ross Gellar, etc

lol @ brad ross gellar

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

well the comma was a typo but yeah you got me =), i alternate between math and maths dunno why
    that wasn't a comma lol

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Dodgers win!!!!!!!!!!! Also Pirates and Rangers won yesterday, so all those parlays are still alive...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

delicious irony.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

3 Team - Parlay
    #90002 - Renan Barao ML (-220)
    #90032 - Hector Lombard ML (-350)
    #90092 - Brian Ebersole ML (-400)
    $38.00 $50.83
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 08-20-14 at 05:10 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

3 Team - Parlay
    #90032 - Hector Lombard ML (-400)
    #90062 - Shawn Jordan ML (-140)
    #90092 - Brian Ebersole ML (-400)
    $119.00 $199.75
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 08-20-14 at 05:11 PM.

Oblivian
    Oblivian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 721

****. April 13, 2012 was one of the best days of my life since I won "best all around" in '92. Why did you have to post this shit?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Daniel Pineda -260 (5/5)

This kid just outclasses Carvalho everywhere. He is ready to bounce back in the W column after his loss to Mike Brown. Carvalho should be getting cut after this loss. I predict submission or a unanimous decision. I was hoping to get a line around -130, but fk it, i'll take it. Don't see him losing unless Carvalho has made serious improvement, which is highly doubtful.

Renan Barao -220 (3.5/5)

He's -190 on 5dimes, I'm getting a terrible line. I think he will win at least 3 out of 5 rounds en route to a decision victory. This fight COULD be close. Might be a split decision, but probably not. Barao likely takes this with a UD. I've pretty much expressed my feelings about this fight in other posts, but I basically see Barao scoring more points and doing more damage. This will be his toughest test to date. I don't think he will get a finish. Barao by Decision would be a good bet, IMO. Also Fight Goes the Distance, as I don't think Faber would finish Barao, either.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I never say "you don't deserve to be posting here" lol-- when someone says something really stupid, I say I'm not going to be taking them seriously, not they don't deserve to be posting here lmao

Like this?

Absolutely no value in Mendes at -650, much less -450. Cody could easily get a flash KO, a la Aldo. He's wild, especially with his knees.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

or this

He throws wild shit, knees included. It probably isn't likely Mendes gets KO'd the similar way twice in a row, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Cody wanted this fight, too. Only reason he dropped to 145.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Like this?

Absolutely no value in Mendes at -650, much less -450. Cody could easily get a flash KO, a la Aldo. He's wild, especially with his knees.
    It's not stupid to say a tall fighter could knock out a short wrestler by lifting his knee during a takedown. You're a pretty dumb guy.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    or this

He throws wild shit, knees included. It probably isn't likely Mendes gets KO'd the similar way twice in a row, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Cody wanted this fight, too. Only reason he dropped to 145.
    It's stupid to say that I don't expect Mendes to get KO'd but wouldn't be surprised if he was?

LOL You reallllly are a dumb guy.

First 1234567 ... Last