cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Quote Originally Posted by Wojo View Post
    Yeah, 66 game sample versus 11 game sample. You're too sharp for us, you Moron. Give me some more of those Eric Dampier stats from last year that was so important to you in an earlier post. Stupid is as stupid does. Thank you Forest!
    I can tell you backed Indy last night..............And I'm makin' stupid money . But we'll see

cdaniels24

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayKing View Post
    They held opponents to 30% or less 3Pt fg because they only played the Knicks and Indiana, both of which loves to jack up 3's instead of moving the ball for better looks. See what happens when the spurs start raining from deep.
    contradicting

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I would love to face the Spurs in the final. I am more scared of Thunder. Spurs would get crushed

cdaniels24

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I would love to face the Spurs in the final. I am more scared of Thunder. Spurs would get crushed
    Agreed. Im not worried about Thunder big 3, its Ibaka and Perk that bothers me

ParlayKing
    ParlayKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

How's it contradicting, spurs just shoot the 3 ball better

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by cdaniels24 View Post
    I can tell you backed Indy last night..............And I'm makin' stupid money . But we'll see
    Wrong. I actually had a small wager on Miami at the start of the game and added to it with live betting at Miami +4.5. If you had bet Miami in every Indiana game, you would only be up .8 of a unit. Whoopee!

I do apologize for my name calling. That was stupid of me and uncalled for.

Tofudog
    Tofudog's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is "wojo?"

Spurs haven't faced many formidable opponents like were all saying, but look at the Heat! Knicks were worthless, won 1 game. Pacers are a better team than NY but their offense just fell apart..

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

What is "tofudog"?

Jazz and Clippers much better than Knicks and Pacers.

Wade & James have been very impressive in the last three games. Pacers aren't as good as I thought they were, at least not in that series.

If Wade & James keep playing at this level, it will be a very interesting Finals. Boston or Philly don't stand a chance against Miami.

Wojo

cdaniels24

Game 1 - San Antonio 101
    Oklahoma City 98

One mini-step closer.

*Side note: Heat to cover Game 1 vs Boston. -8

cdaniels24

............and big ups to J. Harden. Clutch shooting.

cdaniels24

Closer and closer to this finals match-up and LBJ's revenge

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

Closer and closer to this finals match-up and LBJ's revenge
    Didn't Miami already have the 2011 banner in the rafters before playing Dallas? And now you think they'll beat a team who is twice as good? LMAO.

The Heat couldn't DREAM of a 20 game winning streak. They can barely scrape by the old and decrepid Celtics. You sir are very delusional.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    The Heat couldn't DREAM of a 20 game winning streak.
    They were 21-1 in a 22 game stretch last year. Is that close to a "DREAM"?

Spurs are going to be tough, they are playing the best TEAM basketball right now.

cdaniels24

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    Didn't Miami already have the 2011 banner in the rafters before playing Dallas? And now you think they'll beat a team who is twice as good? LMAO.

The Heat couldn't DREAM of a 20 game winning streak. They can barely scrape by the old and decrepid Celtics. You sir are very delusional.
    Last year Mavs would beat this year Spurs. Dallas covering the first 13 games in the playoffs last year is about equal Spurs 20 game win streak to me. Dirk last year > Spurs best player this year. Heat lost to the Mavs because of size, Spurs don't have that. But we'll see

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Spurs will be favored over Miami. Heat would have been fairly big favorites over OKC. Be careful what you wish for.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Please. Heat have no chance

TehSharp
    Sh*t Jeremy Lin says
    TehSharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Book it. The perfect team for the Heat to play.
    This has to be the most ignorant quote I've ever heard. Lebitch will get swept against the Spurs again

cdaniels24

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Spurs will be favored over Miami. Heat would have been fairly big favorites over OKC. Be careful what you wish for.
    Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    Please. Heat have no chance
    Quote Originally Posted by TehSharp View Post
    This has to be the most ignorant quote I've ever heard. Lebitch will get swept against the Spurs again

Im seems about 75% of the basketball world feels this way, Im glad they do and I think Vegas does too

LT Profits

Im seems about 75% of the basketball world feels this way, Im glad they do and I think Vegas does too
    Well my statement has nothing to do with opinion.

cdaniels24

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Well my statement has nothing to do with opinion.
    Oh yeah you're right. But I still would want the Heat to play Spurs. Heat going into a series as dogs is music to my ears.

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

I am pretty certain at this point, the Spurs will be the champions. Lebron doesn't do it this year. I mean of course I could be wrong, but here is the thing. You can have the two best players all day on any given team, and they may take out 90% of the NBA but when that team comes up to play a team that actually utilizes its full team rather than two players, the two all stars will crumble. That team happens to be the Spurs this year or OKC (still has small chance). We saw it with the Pacers and Boston last night. Miami should have lost last night had the refs been doing there job and called the foul on Rondo. The Spurs are like a super imposed version of the Pacers and Boston combined. Spurs could probably beat Boston and Pacers together (Pierce, KG, Rondo, Hibbert, Hill??). Spurs are going to make Lebron cry again, I hate to say it, poor Lebron. That is how it goes down this year boys, its over.

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Yea actually the Spurs are probably the worst team Miami could have hoped for. OKC would have been better but still probably would have beat Miami and their two man team duet.

LOL
    LOL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have the Spurs ever faced a defence as good as Miamis? I believe Miami is going to take it down this time.

cdaniels24

Quote Originally Posted by Dclan86 View Post
    I am pretty certain at this point, the Spurs will be the champions. Lebron doesn't do it this year. I mean of course I could be wrong, but here is the thing. You can have the two best players all day on any given team, and they may take out 90% of the NBA but when that team comes up to play a team that actually utilizes its full team rather than two players, the two all stars will crumble. That team happens to be the Spurs this year or OKC (still has small chance). We saw it with the Pacers and Boston last night. Miami should have lost last night had the refs been doing there job and called the foul on Rondo. The Spurs are like a super imposed version of the Pacers and Boston combined. Spurs could probably beat Boston and Pacers together (Pierce, KG, Rondo, Hibbert, Hill??). Spurs are going to make Lebron cry again, I hate to say it, poor Lebron. That is how it goes down this year boys, its over.
    Lol its crazy cuz I feel that way about the Spurs. The Spurs haven't played a defensive minded team which is the Heat. The Heat wow a lot of people with their play but alot of their highlight plays comes from their scrappy D. And the reason I say that the Spurs are great for the Heat because they are not that great of a rebounding and a good rebounding team is basically the Heats achilles. OKC great rebounding team, but not a good defensive team, thats why they are having so much trouble with SA. The Spurs doesn't do great against defensive teams. Just check how they did against good defensive teams this year. PPG drops. (CHI, MIA BOS) But..................................... ...... we'll see

cdaniels24

Spurs 82
    Thunder 102

I hope you Spurs dick riders got that reality check in the mail. Spurs aren't that invincible after all. "Spurs have a 20 game win streak" "Spurs are too deep" "Spurs will sweep the playoffs" . Still have the Spurs to win the series though.

*Side note: Game 3 Heat H1 +.5 will cash

LT Profits

Spurs 82
    Thunder 102

I hope you Spurs dick riders got that reality check in the mail. Spurs aren't that invincible after all. "Spurs have a 20 game win streak" "Spurs are too deep" "Spurs will sweep the playoffs" . Still have the Spurs to win the series though.

*Side note: Game 3 Heat H1 +.5 will cash
    Means nothing, I said before the game that Game 3 was the Thunder's best chance to win a game in this series and that I actually leaned OKC. Spurs are a GREAT bet in Game 4 at +4.

First 12