lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Sixers come into boston and steal game 1. The sixers are a matchup nightmare for the celtics.

Sixers +5 -109 (8x)
    Sixers ML +192 (3x)

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

fade

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

stop betting with air dollars lb

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Remember the thread where you told everyone that Boston was too old and slow and would get knocked off by Atlanta? I am not expressing an opinion on BOS-PHI, I just want to make sure you remember. I can post a link to it if you would like?

SparJMU

Next, please explain which matchup in particular gives Philadelphia an advantage:

Rondo vs. Holliday
    Bradley vs. Turner
    Pierce vs. Iguodala
    Bass vs. Brand
    Garnett vs. Hawes
    Ray Allen vs. Williams
    Pietrus/Hollins vs. Young

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Seems like a no-brainer. Not sure if they will win but even if they don't, this game will come down to the wire.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Cmon now.... Sixers just won the Championship last night judging by their reactions.... load blown...

BOL and Ill prolly see ya on the other side of the fence.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I'll be all over Phili tomorrow. The line says it all. ATL was the number 4 seed, and they came into Boston at +7 in an elimination game, and now we are suppose to believe that the books will give us BOS at -5 against the number 8 seed? Not buying it. Phili matches up extremely well with Boston. Holiday can disrupt Rondo with his length, Iguodala can matchup with Pierce, the only real advantage Boston has is with KG.

This series will at least go 6. Books actually think BOS will win in 7, according to the exact series prices.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

under

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I'll be all over Phili tomorrow. The line says it all. ATL was the number 4 seed, and they came into Boston at +7 in an elimination game, and now we are suppose to believe that the books will give us BOS at -5 against the number 8 seed? Not buying it. Phili matches up extremely well with Boston. Holiday can disrupt Rondo with his length, Iguodala can matchup with Pierce, the only real advantage Boston has is with KG.

This series will at least go 6. Books actually think BOS will win in 7, according to the exact series prices.
    Pretty much agree and you better believe Philly believes they have more pieces than Boston to win this series. But gauging their mentality is the thing, dogfight series if you ask me. If Pierce isnt 100% for this series it will be too tough for Boston IMO.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Think 6ers r live in this series myself. Think ur gona see a bandwagon effect with this team with phillies struggling and flyers out, the city who ignored them will rally around them.

lakerboy

Sixers +183 to win the series is a live dog. Boston is dead money.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Sixers +183 to win the series is a live dog. Boston is dead money.
    You must not like Boston because you seem to bet against them a lot. I know you took the Hawks +170 against them.

I think taking the Sixers and the points each game is the better play.

It's going to be a Celtic/Heat Eastern Conference final just like it's going to be a Thunder/Spurs Western Conference Final. That's what the league wants.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

running out of air to bet?

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    You must not like Boston because you seem to bet against them a lot. I know you took the Hawks +170 against them.

I think taking the Sixers and the points each game is the better play.

It's going to be a Celtic/Heat Eastern Conference final just like it's going to be a Thunder/Spurs Western Conference Final. That's what the league wants.
    BigD don't fool yourself, the league would much rather have the lakers advance than your thunder. Last time I checked LA is the second biggest media market in America and OKC isn't in the top 20. This also may be one of the last quality years for old man Kobe. Durant and co. will be around for a long time.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sixers come into boston and steal game 1. The sixers are a matchup nightmare for the celtics.

Sixers +5 -109 (8x)
    Sixers ML +192 (3x)
    Good Luck LB...think i like it.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Quote Originally Posted by SparJMU View Post
    Next, please explain which matchup in particular gives Philadelphia an advantage:

Rondo vs. Holliday
    Bradley vs. Turner
    Pierce vs. Iguodala
    Bass vs. Brand
    Garnett vs. Hawes
    Ray Allen vs. Williams
    Pietrus/Hollins vs. Young
    Only real advantage Boston has is the Rondo, and KG.

Hawes and Holliday both can play up to them

Marco T
    Marco T's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Only real advantage Boston has is the Rondo, and KG.

Hawes and Holliday both can play up to them
    Pierce is an Advantage over A.I

besides the point Boston is finally healthy at the right time plus they are very deep, very underated bench they reall haven had one during the season due to injuries but now they do.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Sixers +5 -109 (8x)
    Sixers ML +192 (3x)
    LB just can't stop trying to humiliate himself, you know what to do by now guys! Plus, I like the Celts game 1... combine both forces and Philly should just not show up. They may steal one... it won't be game 1.

SparJMU

Still waiting for a Philly backer to answer my question. Yes Philly plays good defense, but you still have not told me where the Sixers find their advantage. Saying Iguodala can cover Pierce does not give Philly an advantage. Pierce can cover Iguodala.

Where is the advantage? What Sixer is going to outplay Boston?

lakerboy

Watch the game and see. Then you will get your answer. Nothing anyone says to you will matter.

Go ahead and pound celtics -200 for the series while you are at it. The bulls were the class of the league that's why philly struggled with them.

Bos almost blew game 6 to atl.

The sixers are way more athletic than atlanta and they will out rebound boston. The celtics are old and slow.

Tapfag go fukk yourself.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Good luck LB.

Would like to see the 76ers steal game one.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

Down to +4.5 on 5Dimes

Marco T
    Marco T's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

uhh didnt Philly almost blow game 6 vs a crippled Chicago team

lakerboy

Bos was a big series fav margo. Sixers were +1000 to win the series.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

Watch the game and see. Then you will get your answer. Nothing anyone says to you will matter.

Go ahead and pound celtics -200 for the series while you are at it. The bulls were the class of the league that's why philly struggled with them.

The sixers are way more athletic than atlanta and they will out rebound boston. The celtics are old and slow.

Tapfag go fukk yourself.
    LB big time on Lakers +3

Topper big time guarantee on Denver -3

it was EASY MONEY ...my thread was posted b4 yours too. you should have hedged out LBoy!

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

philly has a legit shot to win this series.
    they are just a good matchup against them.
    boston is basically a jumpshooting team, they dont rebound well, and dont get to the FT line

philly has outrebounded them all 3 games this year, they will are athletic enuff to challenge their shots, and they will be driving to the hoop to get FT's
    FT's, rebounds and TO's will be key to any success philly can have since they cant shooting the ball at all

BigDofBA

I don't see Philly winning the series but I see them covering a lot of games.

Just like I didn't think Atlanta would win the series against Boston, I don't think Philly will either.

Also, how can you say Boston almost blew game 6 against Atlanta when Philly was lucky to beat a depleted Bulls team? Philly was the 8 seed for a reason. Boston will win this series.

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea, i think boston will win the series
    the sixers barely beat the bulls with all those injuries

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    BigD don't fool yourself, the league would much rather have the lakers advance than your thunder. Last time I checked LA is the second biggest media market in America and OKC isn't in the top 20. This also may be one of the last quality years for old man Kobe. Durant and co. will be around for a long time.
    Are you sure about that?

I mean, I understand the Lakers are a major market and OKC isn't but I think the Thunder/Spurs would be a lot more exciting series and would be great for ratings. Do you not agree? Thunder/Spurs would be a very high scoring series with lots of threes and dunks.

I kind of feel like people are tired of watching the Lakers. They aren't as good as they used to be, are in disarray, and just aren't that exciting to watch unless Kobe is on fire.

SparJMU

I am not going to bet on Boston in this game. I do think Philly can keep it close. I just don't think there is any "matchup issue" for Boston.

-200 is steep, but Boston will win this series. You Philly backers have very short memories. Philly played horrendous down the stretch and everyone basically counted them out. Then Chicago loses their heart and soul for the season and Philly still barely squeaks by. The Bulls winning games without Rose in the regular season is one thing, it's entirely different in the playoffs.

Boston will win this series. I think I just talked myself into paying the juice.

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

Are you sure about that?

I mean, I understand the Lakers are a major market and OKC isn't but I think the Thunder/Spurs would be a lot more exciting series and would be great for ratings. Do you not agree? Thunder/Spurs would be a very high scoring series with lots of threes and dunks.

I kind of feel like people are tired of watching the Lakers. They aren't as good as they used to be, are in disarray, and just aren't that exciting to watch unless Kobe is on fire.

Let's say it's some random Thursday night during the regular season. You want to watch a game and there are two games on at the same time. You can only watch one game...which game do you choose from the following:

1. MIA/LAC

or

2. LAL/UTH?

I would bet all my money you would say MIA/LAC. Funny thing is, this actually happened and the LAL/UTH game got about 4 times the ratings of the MIA/LAC game . People will watch the Lakers no matter how boring they are or how much more exciting Thunder or another team are to watch. The Lakers are a big market team, OKC isn't. It's just as simple as that.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Boston in 4 games baby, 5 at the most. gle

Speedy88

Are you sure about that?

Lakers will always be better for the league and ratings as long as Kobe is relevant. But I do agree that most fans are a bit tired of the Lakers.

radoaz
    u mirin brah ?
    radoaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the sixers +5 BOL!

123 Last