hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wasn't trying to say that Denver-13 is the best play. All I'm saying is that the Raptors are 2 completely different teams with/without Bargainboy this season. It's almost as if no one wants to touch the basketball when he isn't on the floor.

therocket
    you cant teach passion
    therocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

thank you Mr. Wizard

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Good luck BW. Stick to your bread and butter here

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Raptors are 1/13 FG (7%) after 7mins

hels

Raptors on pace to score 12 points this game.

hels

Thankfully Denver only has 16, Toronto just needs to hold them to 9 points or less over the next 39 minutes.

illAdelph
    illAdelph's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Its early.... but uh oh.

7.1% ...? Really?

YOUSENKO
    YOUSENKO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

Toronto going to score 2 pts a quarter? Lowest score in NBA history in one quarter.

ugabooga
    ugabooga's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow

JetDevil74
    JetDevil74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1099

How did this happen?

N88
    N88's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL...toronto

monologue
    monologue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Here we go haters again. I will curse at u guys later when raptors covers.

hels

I hate to admit being a Raptors fan..... I just have no belief in them at all. Especially on the road they have been god awful these past few years. Bargainboy coming back the previous 2 games started to give me a little bit of hope. When I heard today he was out indefinitely that hope faded once again. I'm a sucker and sometimes think they have a chance.

hels

Quote Originally Posted by monologue View Post
    Here we go haters again. I will curse at u guys later when raptors covers.
    You be sure to do that

Put it this way, if I had money on the game I would much rather have it on Denver being able to cover +2 over the next 3 quarters than Raps -2 over the next 3 quarters.

primetime408
    primetime408's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    You be sure to do that

Put it this way, if I had money on the game I would much rather have it on Denver being able to cover +2 over the next 3 quarters than Raps -2 over the next 3 quarters.
    that makes sense, but I'm still keeping my hopes up for something my wife has never let me do.........

the 'ol backdoor.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

they dont look square to me up big time lol

NB-Ace
    NB-Ace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

It's painfully obvious how badly ppl want BW to fail.. and it's kind of pathetic This guy is 16-1 with these threads, and his sole loss was TENNIS. You ppl seriously need to get a grip.

Let's say he's wrong today.. what're gonna say? "OMG WHAT AN IDIOT, HE'S 16-2 NOW"

I'll take an 89% success rate any day.. not only that, but last time I checked this is the NBA and we're not even in the 2nd Half yet.. have any of you watched an NBA game lately?

hels

Quote Originally Posted by NB-Ace View Post
    It's painfully obvious how badly ppl want BW to fail.. and it's kind of pathetic This guy is 16-1 with these threads, and his sole loss was TENNIS. You ppl seriously need to get a grip.

Let's say he's wrong today.. what're gonna say? "OMG WHAT AN IDIOT, HE'S 16-2 NOW"

I'll take an 89% success rate any day.. not only that, but last time I checked this is the NBA and we're not even in the 2nd Half yet.. have any of you watched an NBA game lately?
    I don't care if he wins or loses as I'm not tailing. All I've done is point out obvious things. Keep sucking him off and enjoy the load

NB-Ace

I don't care if he wins or loses as I'm not tailing. All I've done is point out obvious things. Keep sucking him off and enjoy the load
    ^lol, what're you, 17? People like you have been pointing out "obvious things" in this dude's threads for weeks and they've been wrong every single time. That doesn't mean BW is bulletproof, but you just make yourself look jealous, bitter and petty when you continually try and criticize someone on the kind of run BW is on.. call it what you want, but I've made a ton of money tailing these threads, and whether or not this particular pick is a winner, I'm still well in the black

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

Craptors stink , chalk em up as a loss fellas

Vortexx00
    Vortexx00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

"Raptors Are Very Sharp"...

The only thing that is "square" is BW threads and the people that suck his rooster..

Some people need to wake up, get a life and some friends..

sportfan

Barbosa is the only guy can make a bucket ..fuking craptors

NB-Ace

Haters gon' hate.. if somebody went on a 100-0 run y'all would find a way to hate on that too

And what's with all the homo references in this thread? Y'all need to get male genitals off your mind quick.. they got other forums for that

hels

Quote Originally Posted by NB-Ace View Post
    ^lol, what're you, 17? People like you have been pointing out "obvious things" in this dude's threads for weeks and they've been wrong every single time. That doesn't mean BW is bulletproof, but you just make yourself look jealous, bitter and petty when you continually try and criticize someone on the kind of run BW is on.. call it what you want, but I've made a ton of money tailing these threads, and whether or not this particular pick is a winner, I'm still well in the black

I've posted in exactly 2 of his threads

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

well lets let the game play out. Yes it is a 22 point lead, but at the same time it is only 9 points off from the spread (i got it at +13).

hels

Quote Originally Posted by Vortexx00 View Post
    "Raptors Are Very Sharp"...

The only thing that is "square" is BW threads and the people that suck his rooster..

Some people need to wake up, get a life and some friends..
    Raptors are as sharp as a balloon

sportfan

I don't hate, watching the craptors is just painful , need some miracle in the 2nd half

NB-Ace

I've posted in exactly 2 of his threads
    ^well I don't keep track of "hels" like that so I can only generalize.. but many have been bashing BW's threads and making fun of dude for weeks.. BEFORE the outcome of his pick came to fruition.. then afterwards they're nowhere to be found.. if you're not among those, cool..

..but I bet there are a lot of ppl just waitin' to jump on BW the minute he's finally wrong, and it's definitely pretty sad lol.. it's just a general truth in life, success brings jealousy.. ppl like attention

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan View Post
    I don't hate, watching the craptors is just painful , need some miracle in the 2nd half
    Is Tebow at the game?

hels

The Raptors with bargainboy 6-7
    The Raptors without bargainboy 0-6

So the simple minded reasoning would be Toronto is going to lose tonight. I think we can all agree to that pick before the game/at halftime. Then why would you take them to lose between 1-13 points? Point is, if you don't think a team can win you never take the points. It's a no brainer to those who have experience.

In this thread I haven't once said the Raptors wouldn't cover tonight. I don't know if they will but I wasn't confident either way to put money on it. Fact is, Toronto without Bargainboy is awful this season. That is a fact.

jack1go
    jack1go's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come on raptors 2st power up

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Guys there is still an entire other half to this game. Backdoor cover is definitely live.

NB-Ace

Everyone thought the Magic would torch the Celtics the last 2x they played. A few weeks ago, everyone thought the Hornets would get run off the court in Denver. I'm sure no one expected the Nets to take out the 76ers last night either. Situational elements factor in quite often in the NBA, especially this season. It's just as much about the context of the game as it is about the talent vs. talent matchups. Guys don't always come to play the way they should, and guys don't always close out 2nd Halves they way they should when they're up big. It's just human nature. For all we know, BW thought the game would unfold this way and was very confident in a backdoor cover of +13, who knows.

Facts are facts but how we interpret them and what they mean are just as important.

hels

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Is Tebow at the game?
    Yes Derozan is 2:12.

Similar to Timothy 2:12 - I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

does it really matter whether the raps cover tonight or not?

I mean, really..

do people even look at the big picture nowadays ?

it's hilarious to see the band of idiots coming in here trying to celebrate. lol
    Points Awarded:

Elad gave PR9 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12345 Last