SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Charlotte...Best bet of the Night...WHOSE GONNA HATE ON ME

I love the RLM, Charlotte started as 2.5 point favorite, now they are a 1 point fav. Public is all over Clippers, and the line is moving. So, RLM isn't really in effect. Public is betting them, line is going down.

I never care what the public bets or RLM. I've bet w/ the Public on Boston a few weeks back when 85% was on Boston. They covered. I've also bet against the public and either won/loss. Either way, the public is the public, but overall, it's what you think. Just b/c the public bets one way, doesn't mean SHIT.

So, with that being said, I'm going to look past the OVER RATED Clippers. yes, they have scored 120+ in 2 straight, this is a perfect reason not to bet them. WOW, they played good 2 games in a row, I'll test my luck and see if they can continue to play this way. Charlotte isn't the best team, but 13-14 at home isn't bad. Clippers are 7-19 on the road.

Charlotte lost 5 straight, Clippers won 2 in a row. This game is SCREAMING TO BET ON THE CLIPPERS. Bobcats have injuries, Clipps are healthy. I know all the facts, I know the past results.

I KNOW I'M GOING TO GET HEAT FOR THIS. ALL THE HATERS ARE GOING TO BE LOVING THIS ONE. HATE ON ME, DO WORK.

Charlotte wins this game tonight.

IF THEY DON'T, HATE ON ME SOME MORE. IF THEY WIN, I BET NO ONE WILL PRAISE ME.

I don't do this often, if you follow me, you know this.

Check out my spreadsheet which I started 2/1/09. I'm down like $240 and got about $760. I'm betting $220 to win $200 on this play which...for my bankroll...is a hige bet.

I LOVE THIS ONE AND I HOPE YOU DO TOOOOO.

DO WORK CHARLOTTE

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

suns+140 is your bet of the day

BelieveTheHype
    Boom.
    BelieveTheHype's Avatar Become A Pro!

On Clippers here.

SamsNCharge99

Actually, Public is on Charlotte 57%, line has still dropped. O well, doesn't change anything for me

BillAccpetor
    IPhone rockz
    BillAccpetor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Good luck Sam... Clippers will beat the pussycats today...

And yes the moneyline for the suns is really nice...

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are the only person on sbr on char, so you will get mad props if youre right

they just are so banged up right now i cant do that bet, but i have no big problem with it.

gutsy call is all

SamsNCharge99

it's called gambling for a reason

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Clippers are really inconsistent. But back to back 120 point games is nothing to sneeze at. I'm on the Clippers. Probably is wrong but I like momentum and Charlotte has none.

Robust
    Losing
    Robust's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    suns+140 is your bet of the day
    agree.. and look at ALL the dogs.. I have a feelling they will be roaming in packs and barking up a storm.

good luck!

Robust

Robust
    Losing

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    Clippers are really inconsistent. But back to back 120 point games is nothing to sneeze at. I'm on the Clippers. Probably is wrong but I like momentum and Charlotte has none.
    It is a no play for me, but I love the clippers here.. but as stated, too inconsistent. good luck!

Robust

Robust
    Losing

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    I love the RLM, Charlotte started as 2.5 point favorite, now they are a 1 point fav. Public is all over Clippers, and the line is moving. So, RLM isn't really in effect. Public is betting them, line is going down.

I never care what the public bets or RLM. I've bet w/ the Public on Boston a few weeks back when 85% was on Boston. They covered. I've also bet against the public and either won/loss. Either way, the public is the public, but overall, it's what you think. Just b/c the public bets one way, doesn't mean SHIT.

So, with that being said, I'm going to look past the OVER RATED Clippers. yes, they have scored 120+ in 2 straight, this is a perfect reason not to bet them. WOW, they played good 2 games in a row, I'll test my luck and see if they can continue to play this way. Charlotte isn't the best team, but 13-14 at home isn't bad. Clippers are 7-19 on the road.

Charlotte lost 5 straight, Clippers won 2 in a row. This game is SCREAMING TO BET ON THE CLIPPERS. Bobcats have injuries, Clipps are healthy. I know all the facts, I know the past results.

I KNOW I'M GOING TO GET HEAT FOR THIS. ALL THE HATERS ARE GOING TO BE LOVING THIS ONE. HATE ON ME, DO WORK.

Charlotte wins this game tonight.

IF THEY DON'T, HATE ON ME SOME MORE. IF THEY WIN, I BET NO ONE WILL PRAISE ME.

I don't do this often, if you follow me, you know this.

Check out my spreadsheet which I started 2/1/09. I'm down like $240 and got about $760. I'm betting $220 to win $200 on this play which...for my bankroll...is a hige bet.

I LOVE THIS ONE AND I HOPE YOU DO TOOOOO.

DO WORK CHARLOTTE
    I went against RLM yesterday for the CLE game. My numbers said do it!

BUT!!! I am a big beliver of RLM.. so again no play for me! One of you here will win

good luck!

Robust

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm going to hate on you.

I'm staying way off this game, I definitely don't see Charlotte as an obvious fave with value on a back to back facing the Clippers, who are looking like they can legitimately school weak NBA teams right now.

I'm staying off of this game, but if I had to bet it, I'd take LA, no question. Not sure what you're seeing here, but GL though.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    I agree w/ you there Curious. My thing about those 120 point for Clippers is that they never do that. They did that 2 gms straight and now are probably going to start to choke. They will go back to shooting 35% and hopefully lose tonight

Robust
    Losing

I agree w/ you there Curious. My thing about those 120 point for Clippers is that they never do that. They did that 2 gms straight and now are probably going to start to choke. They will go back to shooting 35% and hopefully lose tonight
    ouch bro! that is NOT a good reason to go big.. if you must have action, place a small bet on them. RLM makes it a bigger play.. but I believe you went WAYYY too big for your bank.

once again.. good luck to you!

Robust

SamsNCharge99

that's not the reason why I'm betting them, it's 1 of them

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is an interesting game, I will write more later about it, and also research it more. Sam, I know what you are talking about, about NBA games that have counterintuitive value. Those are some of the best ones to play, but IMO, this isn't one of those games. I will write more later.

tblueeyes
    tblueeyes's Avatar Become A Pro!

I with you on this Sam, I think the cats "DO WORK" 2night!!

NickBaragona
    NickBaragona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Excuse my ignorance..but what does RLM stand for?

tblueeyes

Quote Originally Posted by NickBaragona View Post
    Excuse my ignorance..but what does RLM stand for?

reverse line movement!!

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

55% on Char, line dropped from -2.5 to -1

if you're following RLM, then you should be on the Clippers

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

tblueeyes, don't encourage him. the only "WORK" the bobbies will be doing tonight will be getting on their knees for the Clips.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

sam - the public is betting the bobcats at 55%.

there is RLM on this game, as the line has gone down.

http://www.thespread.com/nba-basketb...-betting-chart

*edit - nevermind - you caught that as well. GLuck buddy.
    Last edited by Dexter; 02-09-09 at 03:41 PM.

tblueeyes

Quote Originally Posted by losturmarbles View Post
    55% on Char, line dropped from -2.5 to -1

if you're following RLM, then you should be on the Clippers

I realize that, i for one am not following RLM, but thanks!

tblueeyes

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    tblueeyes, don't encourage him. the only "WORK" the bobbies will be doing tonight will be getting on their knees for the Clips.
    ha ha jay, thats fine...i will take my chances though!!

BillAccpetor
    IPhone rockz
    BillAccpetor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Average Joe is betting for the cats...

007Fatty
    007Fatty's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck sam. im on clips too haha
    but bol=)

dragon_2K9
    dragon_2K9's Avatar Become A Pro!

that's not the reason why I'm betting them, it's 1 of them
    whoa dude! you need to follow your own advice... DO WORK! The clippers are healthy again! Two names bro - Baron Davis and Zach Randolph! They are playing great together. Let me give you two other names - Gerald Wallace and Raja Bell. Two starters who will not be in todays game.

In a nutshell. you will lose this game!

DO WORK SAMSNCHARGE99.... kiss your dough good bye

LUNT101
    LUNT101's Avatar Become A Pro!

LA CLIPPERS are 4-0 ATS in games played AT CHARLOTTE since 1996.

wangichu
    wangichu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Robust View Post
    I went against RLM yesterday for the CLE game. My numbers said do it!

BUT!!! I am a big beliver of RLM.. so again no play for me! One of you here will win

good luck!

Robust
    the laker/cleveland game was an anomoly imho. The same thing has happened in at least 3 if not 4 of their 5 games as dogs this year. I really think that either the books are just trying to get sharps off the lakers by dangling that RLM on them, or just that the books had no way of accounting for how out of his mind psychotic lamar would play in those last two games. Not every team has a lamar ready to bust though.

All i'm saying is randolph, davis and camby are back... this is a different clip team now and all the bench guys have more experience in the line of fire.

and sam... who cares if you get praised? I prefer the money i make to the attention i don't get. Come on now man.

ctrivisonno
    ctrivisonno's Avatar Become A Pro!

ur an idiot the clippers are bad because people hav been out. they have so much potential with everyone healthy. just watch.

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

charlotte DO MORE WORK!

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by dragon_2K9 View Post
    In a nutshell. you will lose this game!

DO WORK SAMSNCHARGE99.... kiss your dough good bye
    I love this quote....if I win tonight, I will post it in my signature. I love all the hating I am getting. This is what I wanted.

In my 1st post, I talked about RLM for this game, but I wrote it wrong, what I wanted to say was, IDC about RLM, if it happens it happens, if not, it doesn't. RLM doesn't occur in this game, it's the opposite.

I love all the opinions and all the peeps on Clippers. Game time in 1 and a half hours. I'm getting ready to either GET HATED ON FOR THE NIGHT

OR

BE THE MAN. AND I GUARANTEE YOU THIS. IF CHARLOTTE WINS, I WILL STILL HAVE HATERS, AND SOME OF THE HATERS WILL NOT GIVE ME CREDIT.

WHEN YOU GO OUT ON A LIMB YOU DESERVE CREDIT, WHEN YOU GO OUT AND LOSE, YOU DESERVE TO BE HATED ON.

HATE ON ME OR LOVE ME DEPENDING ON THE RESULT.

WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD ME SAY I LOVE A PLAY 100%....I LOVE THIS PLAY 100%

GO HUGE IS ALL I'M SAYING

Plu$Money
    Plu$Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

I think clippers win this game, they have been playing good lately and are somewhat healthy again and no gerald wallace still..

SamsNCharge99

Plu$, I made a comment on tourney thread...adjust your lines please

Plu$Money
    Plu$Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

i didn't see any lines posted what are they?

123 Last