The_Kid
    The_Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1930

Honestly, you need to stop bringing attention to yourself. Good for you if this play hits but don't go posting a thread and trying to bring controversy just by the title of the thread alone. No one else goes gloating if they hit a play and they don't get respect. You'll get credit when credit is due. Good luck on your play tonight.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow. Do you dudes really need 800 posts to cap one freaking' game? Post your pick and then shut the hell up, no one wants to read all this crap. Not you tblueeyes, you can make all the posts you want. But the rest of you losers, get a job or something. Go to school. Sell crack, run hos, become a bookie, do SOMETHING constructive. Anything.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

I'm not looking for credit, I'm looking at all of today's threads and 99% of people on SBR are on the Clippers. meaning, no one is on Charlotte...so, I let everyone know that I'm on Charlotte and I know people would hate on me. If the public in this forum is on a play, and I post the other side, obv. people will start talking shit saying that's bad, or I'm on the other side, like they are. So, I posted in the title to hate on me so they know it's OK.

IDC what you do in your posts, but don't hate on me for having fun.

Remember, I'm only a kid. Don't hurt my feelings or I'll tell my MOMMY

007Fatty
    007Fatty's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha wow some people really get angry about little stuff on this site.
    if someone is betting the opposite team than you wish them luck and leave it at that,
    you guys dont need to beak eachother just because your on opposite teams.
    wow. GROW UP!

SamsNCharge99

Curious always has something negative to say...I'll leave it at that

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel
    Vincepcion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    WHEN YOU GO OUT ON A LIMB YOU DESERVE CREDIT, WHEN YOU GO OUT AND LOSE, YOU DESERVE TO BE HATED ON.

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    I'm not looking for credit,
    LOL

Anyway good luck with your play...I think people are being a little immature with you, but from your opening post, people will assume that you will gloat if you win, which really isnt necessary. I thought you should have just posted your pick without all the "HATE ME NOW" bs. All this would have been avoided if you didn't take that approach.

007Fatty
    007Fatty's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats soo true lol

SamsNCharge99

I have fun, so if I can't have fun on NBA forum where the only way people can hurt me is w/ words, Than I'll have fun all day.

I don't go around school or bets w/ friends like this. I have fun w/ them, but I won't brag if I win. But, online, in front of computer, yes I will have fun. I still won't brag though.

The only reason why I'm saying all this Hate on Me shit is b/c I rarely post a play I like this much. Usually I post normal plays, maybe some bigger than others, but nothing I love. This play for some reason inside me I love.

the numbers and all the stats tell me otherwise, but something inside tells me Charlotte, so I went huge, so that's that.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

sam - learn from me - when i was young i would bet like a kamikaze gambler and try to win it all back in one shot. my advice to you is:

-bet larger when you're hot
    -bet smaller when you're cold

you're running cold right now (we all do)...dont go risking such a huge % of you're bankroll - esp a team like the bobcats. good luck though.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

dexter is right
    dont bet 200 on a team that bad
    even if they win, dont do it

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    sam - learn from me - when i was young i would bet like a kamikaze gambler and try to win it all back in one shot. my advice to you is:

-bet larger when you're hot
    -bet smaller when you're cold

you're running cold right now (we all do)...dont go risking such a huge % of you're bankroll - esp a team like the bobcats. good luck though.
    I understand what your saying...but I already made the bet. I did decent yesterday, Wizards ML and +5.5 helped and I hit a big teaser. Lost Utah, Boston, Cavs. I'm cold as of late going like 12-13 in last 25 games or whatever my record is on the spreadsheet, but I do feel confident in this one.

It probably was bad to bet so high, but I can say that I have been doing good money management wise. I only am betting b/t 66 to 110 on each bets...generally, some bets a little higher. I'm down $240 for the month, hopefully, I can win most of it back tonight. either way, I am happy w/ money management I've been using.

Thanks for the concern, and I will def. smarten up for the future.

roasthawg
    roasthawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played NJ over the weekend when everyone was on Denver and Jersey rolled em by 40. I also was with the consensus and played Utah when they were only 2.5 point favorites at Arco...and they covered too. Moral of the story is who gives a shit if people like your picks or not...all that matters is whether you're making money or losing it. G/l with your play tonight!

BoomerOK95
    BoomerOK95's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LUNT101 View Post
    LA CLIPPERS are 4-0 ATS in games played AT CHARLOTTE since 1996.
    im with you, i bet the clippers

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yo son, I be hatin on you n***a, right about now. I bet LA ML +106, now I got Char ML +106, thinking about taking that sh*t back for a no-loss joint. Prob gonna hit that one up for a no-loss joint, cash if LA win that sh*t. N***a you on the wrong side son! You on the wrong side n***a!

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

sam - whats that spreadsheet people use all about? do you just input all of your real money wagers for all to see?

so you have $739 left from what? does it require you to input an initial bankroll?

SamsNCharge99

um...hit the button on the top of the page, a little down, next to MY SBR...MY BLOG....MY SPREADSHEET

you type in your bankroll, I cashed out and had $1,000. Then you type in your plays, at what line and odds, then you type in for how much you typed in that play. Then after you grade it, win, loss, or tie. It's really a thing for you. You can easily cheat it

All you have to do is edit play after a win and add more mooney to it, or subtract after a loss or trash it,

really, it's just suppose to be to track your plays and obv. you must be true to your word on it.

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by roasthawg View Post
    I played NJ over the weekend when everyone was on Denver and Jersey rolled em by 40. I also was with the consensus and played Utah when they were only 2.5 point favorites at Arco...and they covered too. Moral of the story is who gives a shit if people like your picks or not...all that matters is whether you're making money or losing it. G/l with your play tonight!
    This

GL all with the plays

NickBaragona
    NickBaragona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Clippers are down by 5, I'm scared

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NickBaragona View Post
    Clippers are down by 5, I'm scared
    That ain't what I'm seeing, don't even trip. I'm seeing Clips up by 2. It ain't no thing to me, I ain't losing nothing if the Clips lose, just win if the clips win, but yo these char fools aint gonna win this jack. if you on the clips, you gonna cash, if you on char, you on the wrong m****rf*****g side.

SamsNCharge99

I don't speak black, but I think he said, Clippers are winning and the game is going under

SamsNCharge99

close game, up 3 at half

Good Luck 2nd half guys

NickBaragona

yeah good luck, if the Clippers lose, at least it looks like I'll win the Under. Unfortunately, I bet less on the Under...

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I'm hoping the charlotte 3rd quater meltdown will continue as it has during this 6 dame losing streak which I have faded them 3 str8 times on the ML now. Lets go LAC backers !

NickBaragona

Come on Clippers...ugh

SamsNCharge99

Keep it up Charlotte

Vincepcion
    Fading Tha_Diesel

Nice bet Sams

google99
    google99's Avatar Become A Pro!

looking good for you Sam..

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

this one's done. take your ticket to the window and collect...and be sure to post some falling money on the way.

ryanXL977

good call

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

The Clippers are folding up like a cheap tent.

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

The Dodgers had Andrew Jones. The Clippers now have THEIR worst free agent signing ever. Props to Baron Davis.

grappler145
    grappler145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Looks like Sam is getting his swagger back.

ryanXL977

serioosuly guys, the clips are 12-39, why is this a suprise at all? they are on the road

NickBaragona

This is so ironic, I bet against the Clippers a few days ago, and they won by 20. Figures.

SamsNCharge99

yea boy

First 123 Last