flavo-ice
    flavo-ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok I may be confused on the 1h plays, cause I see more than those listed that qualify. These 1h plays are for games that have no ML on the game, correct? If so, then others are
    -Duke 1h
    -Cornell 1h
    -Cal 1h
    -Harvard 1h
    -Standford 1h
    -S.Miss 1h

Dana4U
    Dana4U's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK - any thoughts on coupling together some of the secret plays on a small parlay? If so, which ones??

SoonerGreg
    SoonerGreg's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK,
    I've been following your threads for a couple of months know. I am really impressed with your knowledge of hoops. It seems there is definitely a method to your madness. I've never played a qtr or half bet in CBB or NBA, but I can't argue with an 18-4 record on secret plays. I'm tailing you on Mizzou, UAB, and Marquette for a 1/2 unit each to see how we do. Let's knock em out.

Also the Sac line is down to +7 at my bookie. What are your recommendations for that line?

Thanks,
    -SG

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Flavo, its typically 1st half games with a double digit spread/ and no ML. some of the games ck listed himself, are now showing lower spreads, and dont really fit the parameter. If you remember thursday night, cal 1st half dropped to -9.5 and it fell out of the criteria...and cal lost that 1st half.

Dana4U

NCAAB 1st Halves

Portland State is definitely out ... it now has a ML bet and the its -8 for the 1st half.

Marquette is border line at -9, but I took it anyway because of no 1st half ML. So I guess we will see how sensitive the point spread is.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymac82980 View Post
    Flavo, its typically 1st half games with a double digit spread/ and no ML. some of the games ck listed himself, are now showing lower spreads, and dont really fit the parameter. If you remember thursday night, cal 1st half dropped to -9.5 and it fell out of the criteria...and cal lost that 1st half.

flavo-ice
    flavo-ice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is that a double digit spread for the game or 1h? Almost looks like ck may be using an additional filter, as if we are talking DD spread for 1h then port. st., mizz, and marq are all under the threshold.

Just trying to figure out the criteria here

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Quote Originally Posted by nightridah View Post
    here we go .....here we go.....what up ck.....what up big...nightridah back on the scene....time 2 get this money.....first im a start off with a couple morning plays on ncaa basketball.....

1-gotta go with maryland against duke simply becuz duke struggles at home against maryland....point blank.....maryland is 4-1 ats since 2004 onna rd against duke......
    2-under 1st half of kent/akron.....then over for 2nd half.....
    3-over 1st half of niagara/sienna....where the over is 4-1
    4-until auburn can show that they can compete in arkansas....im rolling with the razorbacks where they are 5-0su and 4-1 ats...good luck homies
    Yo man, CBB is my thing not NBA

I'm on Maryland early too

Dana4U

Secret Plays

It's DD first half.

Quote Originally Posted by flavo-ice View Post
    Is that a double digit spread for the game or 1h? Almost looks like ck may be using an additional filter, as if we are talking DD spread for 1h then port. st., mizz, and marq are all under the threshold.

Just trying to figure out the criteria here

chipper13101
    chipper13101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

According to the spreads on 5dimes, there are 3 pure secret plays today.
    They are UAB, Davidson and Murray St.

Flavo, it's a double digit spread for the half.

Dana4U

4 pure secret plays at the Greek.

UAB, Zaga, Davidson, Murray State

jaymac82980

right. as I understand it, it should be DD 1st half spread, with no ML - I think thegreek is what he uses, but i'm not sure. He also wrote on the 1st post, not to bet them until the last minute. wait it out and see what the lines do. I'll give you an example...read his post, mizzou was -9.5 wen he posted, but he also wrote that it should be at -10 by game time. If thats the case, annnnnd there is no 1st half ML as well, then you take it.

got it? I know it can seeem confusing when so many people are asking questions, but really, it is a system bet, and you wait til just before tip to bet it.

The other night Cal was -10 until just before the game, then it went to -9.5, -9 some places, and a ML popped up too for the 1st half. That meant lay off the bet.

jaymac82980

i was waiting for someone to mention that UAB pick.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alert, Portland State has been assigned a moneyline, and therefore does not any longer qualify as a secret play.

Portland State 1st half no play

jaymac82980

now I have missouri at -10, is it showing a ML at 5dimes?

jaymac82980

maryland getting manhandled

chipper13101

now I have missouri at -10, is it showing a ML at 5dimes?
    no ML at 5dimes, showing 9.5

peeiempee
    peeiempee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 348

For CK secret plays, CK could correct me if I'm wrong. I think he plays at the Greek, you can log on to the Greek as a guest and checkout their lines. Click on halftime and see if a ML has been assigned. Doesn't make sense to do it too early since ML can be assigned up to minutes before the game such as Cal on Thursday.

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Wow guys, after going 10-0-1 last saturday and a good streak until wedn. I've been stone cold Thurs and Friday (only lost 1 unit due to a miracle from above)

I need some advice guys. Any thoughts on these?

Maryland (getting owned)
    Kentucky (@ Bama)
    Memphis (@ Tenn)
    Arkansas

Illinois
    Creighton
    Fsu
    Nc st

cocknocker

Quote Originally Posted by flavo-ice View Post
    Ok I may be confused on the 1h plays, cause I see more than those listed that qualify. These 1h plays are for games that have no ML on the game, correct? If so, then others are
    -Duke 1h
    -Cornell 1h
    -Cal 1h
    -Harvard 1h
    -Standford 1h
    -S.Miss 1h

Duke had a moneyline on my book
    Cornell has a moneyline of -550
    Cal has a moneyline of -450
    Harvard has a moneyline of -550
    Stanford has a moneyline of -600
    Southern Mississippi has a moneyline of -550

Thes plays don't cut it as Secret Plays, however, Stanford 1st half is as close as you're gonna get to one, and BTW I am playing that one.

cocknocker

Missouri now qualifies as a Secret Play

cheesehead004
    cheesehead004's Avatar Become A Pro!

ck, do you go by whether or not there is a ML at your specific book or if you can find a ML anywhere? same with the spread, cause i still have mizzou -9.5

cocknocker

For the purposes of the board, I went back and painted out the guidelines for the Secret Play and also noted which ones were pure and which ones were filtered Secret Plays, and which ones are my personal missles. Once again the criteria is a double digit spread (-9.5 and over) and no moneyline assigned to the first half. You will then take the favorite. That's it, no other criteria involved, no homework involved. Just good clean money just waiting to spend.

cocknocker

peeiempee, (pimp for short)

Yes you can use greek that way.

jaymac,

Mizzouri was pure because 9.5 is still for all intents and purposes a double digit line. Now that it is 10 means that it is an even better play, but I love to get these things at -9.5! It just makes it more easier!

cocknocker

I missed the Duke Secret Play. Last night I didn't see a 1st half line for te game, but flav-o-ice apparently saw that there wasn't a moneyline assigned for that game!

cocknocker

Man, it feels good to know that the threads have BigMoney, nightridah, and myself back together again. I know that we are going to get some good work done over the 2nd half of the NBA season together. This has done nothing more than strengthen the board as a whole. With the combined efforts of the rest of the CK Mafia and the newer contributors to the thread, this is shaping up real good. I am most happy now to have the whole Circle of Trust Gang back together again. If the three of us agree upon a pick we call it just that, A Circle of Trust Pick. Look out for these in the future. As for my crew outside of the crew, the PC Boys, we have an offering for tomorrow, if the line is less thn douoble digits. If it is less than double digits (-9.5 or less) then the PC Play will be offered.

cocknocker

SoonerGreg,

Take Sacramento Heavy. There is revenge involved and the Bucks are on a back end of a back to back, while Sacramento is fresh.

jaymac82980

ck, you adding UAB 1st half to thise list of secrets?

anthonydiamondLC
    anthonydiamondLC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1741

Am I the only one right now that thinks Tenn today against Memphis is a great play?

jaymac82980

ok guys, is marquette getting locked in as a SECRET PLAY??? I got -9 (-115) at my local. what does anyone else have?

jaymac82980

....and I know -9 doesn't fit, but thats why I'm asking if other people have it higher, my local screws up the numbers.

chipper13101

Jaymac, 5dimes has 9.5, Sports Interaction at 9.

I'm hitting it hard, marquette is 5-0 in division play, depaul is 0-6.

esz04
    esz04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'm staying off it, line movement is similar to what happened with Cal the other night

jaymac82980

too late...already took it.

GL

johnnyP
    johnnyP's Avatar Become A Pro!

....and I know -9 doesn't fit, but thats why I'm asking if other people have it higher, my local screws up the numbers.
    Jaymac, just got this on BetUs:

1st Half
    Marquette -9 -110 Moneyline -700

solobass
    las vegas.
    solobass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

alright alright alright, here are my early inclinations (subject to change) now that i have been up and down the board a few times.

Knicks +4 1st half over 76ers
    Knicks offense has found some consistency and have scored over 100 every game the last 2 weeks save 1. 76ers have been off for quite some time and will see some awkwardness with the new rotation and rust offensively early on.

Nets -1 @ Grizz
    The Grizz never got that "let's pull one out for the interim coach even though we blow so hard" bump, and will be rolling over quite a lot for the rest of the year. I have the game capped at Nets -4.

also taking a look at Sacramento, I think +7 might be too many pts in that spot. need more research on that one.

First 12345 ... Last