Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jay...thanks for the advice...I will lay off this game and put it on WVU tomorrow...night all

jaymac82980
    jaymac82980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

smacks, save your money for the celtics tomorrow. i bet if you put your money on the celts, you will be happy.

ANDYW15
    ANDYW15's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I would defo keep that $$$ for tomorrow.

jaymac82980

andy, howd you do today? i cashed this 1st half, now im hoping for the game to cover...after a couple late HORRIBLE losses I still won about 2500 today. not nearly close to my record, but I'll take it.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Time to close the bar for the night ladies and gentlemen. Give me those cups and get the hell outta here.

cocknocker

jaymac,

the record doesn't matter as much as the units. Everyone knows that, well almost everyone. Sme people think that it's about the action for some reason...

jaymac82980

ck, i don't know what you mean by that

jaymac82980

if youre referring to me personally, I won more money today than I did games...I think. but I don't do units, I just bet. This is recreational for me. All I care is that I am positive at the end of the week.

cocknocker

It's not about the action, jaymac. it's about building up the bankroll. So in other words, you had a good day. Quit trippin'

jaymac82980

ck, I think you're out of line. I don't know when I was trippin'. was it when I said this board is great? was it when I gave thanks to this board for the community bet's which made me some money today? I don't think at one point I said, "hey, I'm so great, look at me". I actually pointed out the fact that the money I made today was based on the board, and me following community advice. Dude, I have no knocks for you, so what crawled up your butt? Do me a favor, say, "good job for making money, cuz that's what your here for, and that's why we help each other." - and let that be it please.

what did I say for the critism?

Dfjay9
    Dfjay9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3196

Quote Originally Posted by Smacksmiter View Post
    Jay...thanks for the advice...I will lay off this game and put it on WVU tomorrow...night all
    Don't do that. Pitt handles an overachieving WVU team tomorrow coming off a bad week

cocknocker

No jaymac,

The "it" was when you complained about sustaining horrible losses and still winning two and a half dimes for the day. I was saying that you still had a good day despite not having the record that you hold yourself to with respect to your standard. And you took things all the wrong way. I was actually complimenting you on having a nice day and givingyou some support. That outburst alone will cost you a half point. A hot head may draw a technical foul in the clutch when the game is on the line. Not being aware of all the situations at any given moment causes bettors to take that possibility into account. Half point.

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

Come on guys.......

This is the best friggin wagering thread in sports. Lets PLEASE stick to what is relevant to us all making money. Let's check the sensitivity and ego at the door. They are counterproductive to making money.

cocknocker

jaelin,

You are fortunate that you are not in th 32-Man tournament or else that comment would have cost you a half point, lol! I'm cool with jaymac, but he crossed the line with the media, and didn't keep his composure after the game in press conferences. And now I have some bad press on him. So with that being said, I am a linemaker for the Tournament, and I can't have any emotions. I am all about intake right now. I am looking for any edge to make the odds correct, which means that I am looking for any means to trip the line and cause uncertainty on both sides of the fence in the wagering on this Tournament. I warned everyone that the linemaker is not you friend. Just so happens that this linemaker is actually making wagers on the sides for this thing. Call me CK Shady...

cocknocker

I don't care about feelings. It's all about synergy

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    These are all first half lines and games that I will play.

10:30am pst Missouri-9.5 (10 by the morning late night crew)Pure Secret Play*

11:00am pst Marquette-9.5 (same as above) Filtered Secret Play**

12:00noon pst Alabama Birmingham -10.5 Pure Secret Play*

4:00pm pst Davidson-11.5 Pure Secret Play*

5:00pm pst Gonzaga-14.5 Pure Secret Play*

5:30pm pst Murray State-10 Pure Secret Play*
    i wasnt around yesterday, but it looks like the secret plays went 5-1. were there any added/deleted plays? thx, dont feel like reading thru the whole thread.

also it seems like any spread of -21 or more doesnt have the first half moneyline..
    Last edited by Dexter; 01-25-09 at 09:02 AM.

First ... 891011