tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by PorkyPig View Post
    stupid moron fouls with 5 sec left, down by 5, why would you do that???

which game ?

tullamore21
    Update your status

stupid moron fouls with 5 sec left, down by 5, why would you do that???

which game ?

tullamore21
    Update your status

i an already thinking of backing Montentegro +6.5 against Greece.

PorkyPig
    PorkyPig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

croatia - montenegro was the game, croatia had the last possession, leading by 5, and this montenegro player fouls 5 seconds before FT, the game was unwinnable, but ofc, he had to **** my bet up

tullamore21
    Update your status

France is a much better team and they are confident enough after previous wins at the tournament. Tonight they are facing the Italians, which have a last chance to beat their opponents and try to double it tomorrow in order to pass through the group.
    There is no point guard at Italy's roster and unfortunately they don't score from downtown. This is the reason this team cannot proceed. The only way to steal that game from Tony Parker is by hitting three pointers and keep up tempo at the game.
    France has shown that there is no problem, when the score is higher than usual, as they have the guys to do the job and score again ang again.
    I will make a pick, in the way i did at Italy vs Germany game, hoping to get them, finally.

France vs Italy
    pick Over 141,5

Yesterday, Greece was a joke. Bourousis thing or Vasileiadis thing were unacceptable. The team had to play at the low post and utilize its frontline power, but the only thing they were trying to do was throwing shots. Even if those were wide open, the Greeks are bad shooters and this is not a conclusion of the last game. They cannot score beyond the arc 3 games now. Its defense was good and worked at the most of the game. They lost their concentration in the end, while their neighbours were hitting everything.
    Montenegro is no better than FYROM. Omar Cook and Pekovic are the well known players of this team, plus the youngster Dasic, a guy that trying to convince that he has future at this level. Well i think Greece has what it takes to to do job and take this win. If Greece lose tonight, then they will face the elimination from the next phase, when Croatia will come to contend the first place of the Group.
    So... no matter how or what is gonna happen there. Greece wins easily. It is a better team and they will win by 10 or more.

Greece vs Montentegro
    pick Greece -7
    Last edited by tullamore21; 09-04-11 at 06:41 AM.

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

croatia - montenegro was the game, croatia had the last possession, leading by 5, and this montenegro player fouls 5 seconds before FT, the game was unwinnable, but ofc, he had to **** my bet up
    I think that this is common thing in European basketball
    I like greece also today
    also small bet on Israel
    good luck

MrSink

lost by hook this time
    congr to David Blu

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by tullamore21 View Post
    France is a much better team and they are confident enough after previous wins at the tournament. Tonight they are facing the Italians, which have a last chance to beat their opponents and try to double it tomorrow in order to pass through the group.
    There is no point guard at Italy's roster and unfortunately they don't score from downtown. This is the reason this team cannot proceed. The only way to steal that game from Tony Parker is by hitting three pointers and keep up tempo at the game.
    France has shown that there is no problem, when the score is higher than usual, as they have the guys to do the job and score again ang again.
    I will make a pick, in the way i did at Italy vs Germany game, hoping to get them, finally.

France vs Italy
    pick Over 141,5 (91-84)

Yesterday, Greece was a joke. Bourousis thing or Vasileiadis thing were unacceptable. The team had to play at the low post and utilize its frontline power, but the only thing they were trying to do was throwing shots. Even if those were wide open, the Greeks are bad shooters and this is not a conclusion of the last game. They cannot score beyond the arc 3 games now. Its defense was good and worked at the most of the game. They lost their concentration in the end, while their neighbours were hitting everything.
    Montenegro is no better than FYROM. Omar Cook and Pekovic are the well known players of this team, plus the youngster Dasic, a guy that trying to convince that he has future at this level. Well i think Greece has what it takes to to do job and take this win. If Greece lose tonight, then they will face the elimination from the next phase, when Croatia will come to contend the first place of the Group.
    So... no matter how or what is gonna happen there. Greece wins easily. It is a better team and they will win by 10 or more.

Greece vs Montentegro
    pick Greece -7 (71-55)
    As expected Italy made a good game. The final score is a result of the last 2 minutes reaction of the last period as they didn't find response to Boris Diaw. I am sorry for Italy, coz i think they could achieve more things at the tournament.
    On the other hand Greece destroyed Montenegro running a 19-0 at the third period. Final score had to be even bigger for Greece.

Current record 5-7-0

tullamore21
    Update your status

Good morning.

Bosnia and Herzegovina made it last night. They were outstanding and were killing Croatia all night behind 6.75 range hitting 13 of 29 and proving that there is something smoldering inside.

Its current record is 2-2 and tonight they have a chance to advance to next phase, by winning FYROM, the only team that has already booked its ticket to the second round. This is an important factor of the game's outcome.
    We might watch FYROM's bench taking more minutes on the court, in order to give some rest to its starters.

Anyway, Bosnia is a team that can beat their tonight's opponents, starters or not and i expect a real battle. I will trust Mirsa Teletovic to hit some or more threeballs and lead his team to the second round. There is value at this 2.50 on Bosnia and Herzegovina.
    I like this matchup, i like the price, so there's only one thing left... to pull the trigger!!

Bosnia and Herzegovina vs FYROM
    pick Bosnia and Herzegovina ML 2.50 (63-75)

The Italians lost last night after a tremendous game. Azzuri were leading for the most of the game, as an impact of a great NBAers perfomance. That was not enough though, as the French grabbed 20 more rebounds, a key factor of the game's result.
    Israel is a team with much enthousiasm, a team tha loves open court and hates defense.
    This will be a run n gun, a "basketball rapshody" as "alhtaras" says. This is a bubble game, so many handbreaks and more 3balls. The line is huge... 162.5 but still possible.

Italy vs Israel
    pick Over 162,5 points
    pick Italy to score over 84,5 points (95-96)

Finally there is Lithuania against Portugal. The hosts were demolished yesterday by overmastering spanish machine. This time they wil try to forget and let off steam against their weak opponents. Lithuania wants to end this first stage with a sweet note, so 20+ points on the Portugueses' heads seem a good painkiller, at least till they face Spain again...

Lithuania vs Portugal
    pick Lithuania -20,5 (98-69)

Good Luck
    Last edited by tullamore21; 09-05-11 at 03:06 PM. Reason: added some picks

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been looking at this play as well but here is hook, Bosnia is currently at 4 at my shop and I want to grab it now but if Croatia losses, which that is a good chance IMO and the game is in the first slate of games, then Bosnia advances without having to win. Not saying they won't try, but this play will lose value because of it. I would love to see Croatia top Greece in the earlier game because I do feel FYROM will rest players in this one and we will get Bosnia's best effort with all on the line but if you wait for the Croatia outcome, the +4 won't be around any longer... it will drop fast. GL.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    I've been looking at this play as well but here is hook, Bosnia is currently at 4 at my shop and I want to grab it now but if Croatia losses, which that is a good chance IMO and the game is in the first slate of games, then Bosnia advances without having to win. Not saying they won't try, but this play will lose value because of it. I would love to see Croatia top Greece in the earlier game because I do feel FYROM will rest players in this one and we will get Bosnia's best effort with all on the line but if you wait for the Croatia outcome, the +4 won't be around any longer... it will drop fast. GL.

Look at this.
    Greece wins Croatia
    FYROM wins Bosnia
    Finland wins Montenegro. ---> FINLAND advances to second round

Finland's game is the first game at the group's timeline, so they will know the result. I just grabbed the best price when it opened. I want to see it happening!

tullamore21
    Update your status

Today's picks added.

Post #44 completed.
    Good luck guys.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Good morning.

Bosnia and Herzegovina made it last night. They were outstanding and were killing Croatia all night behind 6.75 range hitting 13 of 29 and proving that there is something smoldering inside.

Its current record is 2-2 and tonight they have a chance to advance to next phase, by winning FYROM, the only team that has already booked its ticket to the second round. This is an important factor of the game's outcome.
    We might watch FYROM's bench taking more minutes on the court, in order to give some rest to its starters.

Anyway, Bosnia is a team that can beat their tonight's opponents, starters or not and i expect a real battle. I will trust Mirsa Teletovic to hit some or more threeballs and lead his team to the second round. There is value at this 2.50 on Bosnia and Herzegovina.
    I like this matchup, i like the price, so there's only one thing left... to pull the trigger!!

Bosnia and Herzegovina vs FYROM
    pick Bosnia and Herzegovina ML 2.50 (63-75)

The Italians lost last night after a tremendous game. Azzuri were leading for the most of the game, as an impact of a great NBAers perfomance. That was not enough though, as the French grabbed 20 more rebounds, a key factor of the game's result.
    Israel is a team with much enthousiasm, a team tha loves open court and hates defense.
    This will be a run n gun, a "basketball rapshody" as "alhtaras" says. This is a bubble game, so many handbreaks and more 3balls. The line is huge... 162.5 but still possible.

Italy vs Israel
    pick Over 162,5 points
    pick Italy to score over 84,5 points (95-96)

Finally there is Lithuania against Portugal. The hosts were demolished yesterday by overmastering spanish machine. This time they wil try to forget and let off steam against their weak opponents. Lithuania wants to end this first stage with a sweet note, so 20+ points on the Portugueses' heads seem a good painkiller, at least till they face Spain again...

Lithuania vs Portugal
    pick Lithuania -20,5 (98-69)

Good Luck
    current record 8-8-0

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

was on the Serbs, ending made me sick.... bad enough up 1 and foul on purpose, put Parker on the line to hit 2... then they miss a bunny with 2 seconds left FTW... lose by 1... had them at the opener, a pk

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    was on the Serbs, ending made me sick.... bad enough up 1 and foul on purpose, put Parker on the line to hit 2... then they miss a bunny with 2 seconds left FTW... lose by 1... had them at the opener, a pk
    bad for you. it was a no bet for me, but have played France to advance to semis, so i am happy to see them winning.

MrSink

Look at this. Greece wins Croatia FYROM wins Bosnia Finland wins Montenegro. ---> FINLAND advances to second round Finland's game is the first game at the group's timeline, so they will know the result. I just grabbed the best price when it opened. I want to see it happening!
    nice prediction

tullamore21
    Update your status

France won Serbia and took a mental boost for the upcoming battles. Tricolor wil play against Lithuania and Spain, the two better teams of the tourney in the public's minds. They want to secure their advance to the QFs, so there is nothing than victory today against Turkey. This will be a tough matchup, considering the size, the chemistry and the passion that both teams has shown.

I am convinced that France is a better team. The thing is whether they can cover against this Turkish team that advanced last minute by the window... It was a fixed result, no doubt. They lost earlier by Poland and they found heart and skills to drop down the Spanish that had demolished Lithuania 24 hours earlier. Give me a break...

I am a huge fan of those type of teams, like Turkey. I like its passion, i like its roster, i like many things, but i hate rigged situations. This tourney is France for me. And i will follow it. If i had to choose a side with my heart, i would have chosen France to cover.

France is the top scoring team with 87,6 points per game, while Turkey scores no more than 77. They are better at every single statistics column. Batum and Parker will be key players tonight. I cannot see Turkey cope against France.

France vs Turkey

pick France -5.5

Good luck
    Last edited by tullamore21; 09-07-11 at 07:20 AM. Reason: typo...

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

They lost earlier by Poland and they found heart and skills to drop down the Spanish that had demolished Lithuania 24 hours earlier. France vs Turkey pick France -5.5 Good luck
    did you know that the Turk won that game because it's a meaningless game for Spain? & they did sat Pau Gasol out, plus The Brit help by demolished Latvia afew hours earlier
    either way I agree that France will cover this game, Diaw & Noah are additional key pieces. gl

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by kobstopa View Post
    did you know that the Turk won that game because it's a meaningless game for Spain? & they did sat Pau Gasol out, plus The Brit help by demolished Latvia afew hours earlier
    either way I agree that France will cover this game, Diaw & Noah are additional key pieces. gl

This is why i call this game rigged. It was a meaningless game for Spain, so they had nothing to lose. Do you think that 2 points at 10 minutes is something common? No effort, no desire for the win. And to be honest i don't think Poland-Turkey game was "clean" either...

kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

they players themselves do have their interest in betting on the game, despite some are wealthy & better off, this is a hidden element that alot of public are unaware.

tullamore21
    Update your status

well, as we are gambling at those games we shouldn't mention these kind of situations, because we know that these things happen all the time, at every single sport. We cannot know "inside info", so we just think of this "upsets".
    imo this was fixed. I cannot prove anything, i just keep this in mind.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lithuania vs Serbia who wins and why

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bleek88 View Post
    Lithuania vs Serbia who wins and why

tough to predict.
    Serbians have a great Teodocic-Krstic pick n roll, plus Keselj beyond the arc. That guy is shooting more than 60% at the tourney.
    Lithuanians don't play defense, a factor that will works for Serbia, in my opinion. In addition the hosts are explosive at offense.

The thing is that in this group, the only think to worry about is to advance to QFs.
    The future matchup will favor any team against lower potential Russia/Slovenia/Greece/FYROM or any team which will advance.

So i prefer over 161,5.

Good Luck at your pick

tullamore21
    Update your status

France won Serbia and took a mental boost for the upcoming battles. Tricolor wil play against Lithuania and Spain, the two better teams of the tourney in the public's minds. They want to secure their advance to the QFs, so there is nothing than victory today against Turkey. This will be a tough matchup, considering the size, the chemistry and the passion that both teams has shown.

I am convinced that France is a better team. The thing is whether they can cover against this Turkish team that advanced last minute by the window... It was a fixed result, no doubt. They lost earlier by Poland and they found heart and skills to drop down the Spanish that had demolished Lithuania 24 hours earlier. Give me a break...

I am a huge fan of those type of teams, like Turkey. I like its passion, i like its roster, i like many things, but i hate rigged situations. This tourney is France for me. And i will follow it. If i had to choose a side with my heart, i would have chosen France to cover.

France is the top scoring team with 87,6 points per game, while Turkey scores no more than 77. They are better at every single statistics column. Batum and Parker will be key players tonight. I cannot see Turkey cope against France.

France vs Turkey

pick France -5.5 (68-64)

Good luck

France was up 15 points at the begining of the 4th Quarter. They almost lost the game... They were outscored 20-11 at the last 10 minutes by a Turkish team, that switch its defense to Zonal Marking 2-1-2 and tried to stole the game.
    Poor management of the game.
    This should have ended by 10+, but Turkey dominated at rebounding.
    Anyway...

Current record 8-9-0

MrSink

a little unlucky

LRKontroll
    LRKontroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

My pick today FYROM -5,5

tullamore21
    Update your status

Russia vs Finland
    pick Russia -11

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

All dogs seem to be covering in both Europe and Americas.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by rumple View Post
    All dogs seem to be covering in both Europe and Americas.

this game will end 18-25 points in my opinion.
    Russia is a decent pick today

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

Russia vs Finland
    pick Russia -11
    A bit too square for my liking... might hit, but far from a sure thing IMO.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JBT View Post
    A bit too square for my liking... might hit, but far from a sure thing IMO.

Russia has covered at half time, but there are 20 minutes more. Finland is nowhere at the game, but so do the Russians. Many turnovers, many bad passes. This is a game for 20 points at the half, not 13...
    anyway, let's see

tullamore21
    Update your status

Russia vs Finland
    pick Russia -11 (79-60)
    easy win for Russia

current record 9-9-0

JBT
    Square as a triangle
    JBT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31048

Congrats man, I really expected Finland to do a better job today... Russia is of course the better team by far, there's no doubt about it, I just figured Finland would show some more character and fight it out. Once they started panicking and turning the ball over it was in fact OVER.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JBT View Post
    Congrats man, I really expected Finland to do a better job today... Russia is of course the better team by far, there's no doubt about it, I just figured Finland would show some more character and fight it out. Once they started panicking and turning the ball over it was in fact OVER.
    That's true. I expected Finland to stay close for 25-30 minutes, but they weren't the same today.
    Good Luck to your Slovenia pick.

Lucky1
    Lucky1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Greetings

Any suggestions for Lithuania-France and Turkey-Germany?

First 12345 ... Last