Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

The Heat is Lebron's team? Yeah ok.....

Lebron how does Wade's ass taste?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

dude why do you think Kidd is guarding Wade? If Kidd was on Lebron then Lebron would of took over the game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

James does not know what game he is playing

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Lebron has the most god-given physical gifts in the history of the NBA, and look what he's done with them. Not much.

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

Does it really matter who leads the way?

Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

It's Wade's team. Lebron knows it and now everyone else does too. Did you hear Wade's post game interview? Very nice!

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

James dished the ball like a dream in the 4th,its not all about scoring,Wade was excellent though

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

James just didn't seem right in the 4th qtr, waaay too hesitant.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    It's Wade's team. Lebron knows it and now everyone else does too. Did you hear Wade's post game interview? Very nice!
    What did he say? Something about his team mates want him to get the ball right? I heard that part.

LeBron has not seemed like himself in the past two games.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

the media has you guys on a string

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

who cares whose team it is. Team sport last time i checked. Go heat.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    who cares whose team it is. Team sport last time i checked. Go heat.
    /thread

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

doesnt matter. basketball is a team game. its about teamwork and winning. These media debates over "who should have last shot" is all a useless waste of time. The media only has these debates because they lack enough legitimate knowledgeable commentators. That's because ESPN would have to pay multi-millions for it to be worth an NBA superstar's time to work as a commentator. So, they end up having guys like Stuart Scott and Michael Wilbon doing NBA coverage. They are know a little about every sport, not a lot about one sport. Men of many traits but masters of nothing. Stuart Scott doesn't know anything, and only works for ESPN because he says "boo-ya!" every time he does the highlights. His corny catch phrases make me sick. Anyway, Lebron and Wade are both capable of hitting winning shot. it makes no difference. you know who i want to take the winning shot? Which ever one is open.

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    the media has you guys on a string
    Like a yo-yo. How about we discuss how impressive it is for a team to rebound from a dramatic defeat and go on the road to win a critical game 3.

cutesauce
    cutesauce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

its boshs team.

Philphan
    Philphan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty clear from tonight that this is D Wades team i would say

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

It probably tastes like Chris Bosh's dick.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

wade is easily the best player on the team

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

all you need to hear is lebron talk during the post game interview he just owned the first question

newjerseydevils
    newjerseydevils's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

wade is the original heat player. won a ring with the heat without lebron. wade stayed loyal to his city. wade lead his team to a championship. that seals the deal. this will never be lebrons team as long as wade is there

LordVodka

all you need to hear is lebron talk during the post game interview he just owned the first question
    What did he say?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    What did he say?
    reporter pretty much said you are looking like the backup player of the team and asked how he felt. Lebrons response, it looks like you were just looking at the stat sheet, I am a 2-way player look at the film and see what I did on the defense end and ask me better questions.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

reporter pretty much said you are looking like the backup player of the team and asked how he felt. Lebrons response, it looks like you were just looking at the stat sheet, I am a 2-way player look at the film and see what I did on the defense end and ask me better questions.
    If LeBron said that, then the reporter probably has asked his last question of his career in a press conference. Embarassing.

beyond
    beyond's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron is better player

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Lebron handle that question well, and made that reporter look stupid. It was classic.

Lebron is loving this, he don't have to take the game over offensive every night, he can play shut down defense and let someone else take the offensive load. He did have 9 assist, and I think 4 in the 4th quarter, and the big ASSIST to Bosh that hit the go ahead bucket.

Bottom line, Lebron is getting it done in other parts of the game.

LordVodka

Yeah, but you know people look at the points made first and foremost. Not saying it's the right thing but it's what most people do.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    If LeBron said that, then the reporter probably has asked his last question of his career in a press conference. Embarassing.
    reporters ask a ton of dumb questions. in tons of press conferences i've seen a coach or player just give that "are you ******* stupid?" look to a reporter for asking a dumb question. the reporters ask stupid shit all the time. Many of them are not former experienced basketball players. Go on youtube and you can watch a ton of funny press conferences of players/coaches making fun of reporters for dumb questions. press guys always get embarassed. But then again, if they don't know basketball, why are they basketball writers?

I remember when Lou Piniella went off on a reporter last year. The reporter asked him why he didn't bunt in a situation. And Lou goes, "you wanted him to bunt? what baseball league do you play in? really, tell me. what league do you play in? Why should he bunt? how about swinging the bat? driving home runs. You want to bunt in that situation? maybe you should coach the major leagues!"

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Quote Originally Posted by mcbaseball10 View Post
    Does it really matter who leads the way?

LeBron at times has been extremely dominant this post season. The whole point of having a Big Three is that you can't set up defensive coverage to prevent one of the three from having a huge game - it just doesn't work... especially with two players that are the best in the game at getting to the rim. Bosh is quite clearly on a different level than Wade and Bron...

No, it doesn't matter who leads... agree with ya here. They are looking to win. If and when Wade struggles, LeBron will be there to lead the way.

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Anyone got a link to that interview vid?

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Lebron handle that question well, and made that reporter look stupid. It was classic.

Lebron is loving this, he don't have to take the game over offensive every night, he can play shut down defense and let someone else take the offensive load. He did have 9 assist, and I think 4 in the 4th quarter, and the big ASSIST to Bosh that hit the go ahead bucket.

Bottom line, Lebron is getting it done in other parts of the game.

Hate the guy as much as the next but he is very correct in saying he's a two way player. His defense has been excellent this entire post season... as has Wade's. They are two of the best players on earth, on both sides of the ball - very rare to see that.

Jackie Moon
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its wades team no doubt about it

soli
    soli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22124

The Bottom line is, the Heat are well on their way to winning a championship. That's why Lebron took his talents to South Beach.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Anyone who questions Lebron's skills on the court and importance to the Heat are either morons or just blinded by dislike for him. He is the best player in the NBA, period. He has surpassed all of the hype he came into the league with. Few players in any sport have been able to do that. I'm a Celtics fan and would love to have him playing for my team.

Zubi
    Zubi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds Good to me.

123 Last