jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lebron is playing great all around game
    He might be top 3 defender in league
    He is best passer on court also
    I think Lebron should eb point guard of this team and just try and get triple doubles
    He also needs to develop a post up game as he is not using his size and strenghth to his advantage
    Points Awarded:

Sawyer gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wikkidinsane gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nastradamus
    nastradamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2956

Who cares whose team it is? They play for ring!

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    Lebron how does Wade's ass taste?
    Mighty white of LeBron to leave Wade on the floor after his puked an end of game #2 three in a loss

Wonder if they held each other when they were crying in the locker room earlier in the season?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

OP if you were a closet homo before this thread, you are definately out that closet now. You dont think Eric Spoelstra wanted Lebron to be more of a facilitator last night? They were swinging the ball very good vs dallas last night. Eric Spoelstra coaching got them through the game last night. He finally put a good defender on Dirk in the last two posessions ( Udonis Haslem) and when he was up throughout the game he gave rest to his offensive players and played anthony more in tight situations. In game 3 he kept the hot hand/non turnover pg in Mario Chalmers in the game.

bleek88
    The picture of me on SBR is FAKE NOT ME
    bleek88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who cares aslong as they win the title LBJ dont care THIS YEAR, Maybe he'll start wanting the ball more at the end of next year.

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Everyone forgets real quick how Lebron carried the Heat in the 4th in several games against the Bulls to get to the Finals. Also he putting alot of work on the defensive end. Wade has to score or he'll kill the Heat, Lebron get others involved every night without having to lead in scoring every game...

EasyHustlin
    EasyHustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Lol Wade barely even showed up in their last 2 series. It's a team sport and they have two of the best on their team.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    Lebron has the most god-given physical gifts in the history of the NBA, and look what he's done with them. Not much.

except carry a one man team(himself) to the finals and ECF x2. And now that he is on a real team, they make it to the finals the first year when EVERYONE said they couldn't or it would NEVER happen.

ya not much...

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

DWades team, no doubt.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Every team puts their best defender on Lebron until that changes their is no discussion who is better, because Lebron is way better at every aspect of game other than scoring as well.

Lebron= Greg Jennings
    Wade= Jordy Nelson

aszzzbrokerman
    aszzzbrokerman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Throughout the playoffs Lebron leads the team in points, assists, steals, and has less turnovers than Wade in more minutes. He is one rebound off of the team lead.

But yeah its someone else's team.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

It probably tastes like Chris Bosh's dick.

SparJMU
    SparJMU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7523

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Anyone who questions Lebron's skills on the court and importance to the Heat are either morons or just blinded by dislike for him. He is the best player in the NBA, period. He has surpassed all of the hype he came into the league with. Few players in any sport have been able to do that. I'm a Celtics fan and would love to have him playing for my team.
    How can you honestly believe this? He is the single most gifted athlete in the entire league, yet he is obviously not as skilled as Wade. There is a huge difference between athleticism and basketball talent. And there is a huge difference between a clutch performing champion, and someone with a resume like Lebron James. He traveled on his two biggest game winners of the 2011 playoffs, but they weren't called. Since then it has been all Wade in the clutch.

Here is the bottom line, and it kills me to admit it because I can't stand the guy........Kobe Bryant is the best player in the world. Dwayne Wade is the second best. After that you get into a very tough debate between players like Howard, Lebron, and Dirk. Each of the last 3 is a tremendous player with a fatal flaw.

I will admit Lebron is the 3rd best player in the NBA, so we really aren't arguing over too much. But all this hype about Lebron being the greatest, and comparing him to Jordan.........it's nonsense. In 3 years everything may change, but right now it's not even an argument. People have short memories, they forget how amazing Jordan and Kobe were in their primes. They forget about Wade's 2006 title run. They see this remarkable athlete and want to crown him as king. One day there may be an argument, but it's embarrassing to hear the debates starting already.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wade is playing like a champion this series. Looked dis-interested at the start, but really came on strong the 2nd half of game 1 and the next 2 games.

Lebron/Bosh carried them against the bulls(mainly Lebron) Wade was NOWHERE to be found. Lebron is still there this series and getting plenty of attention. Maybe now the Mavs will realize there is someone else on the team besides Lebron and actually stick someone worthy on Wade. Watch them focus on Wade this next game and Lebron have a good game without getting double teamed every time he touches the ball. Lebron is still shooting 50% this series, which last I checked isn't bad and be thread worthy of busting his chops.

But Wade is definitely playing like a champ this series, but don't overlook the fact that he took off the Chicago series and let Lebron lead them. Well played by Wade, save his energy for the finals so he can grab that beloved Finals MVP, Wade just aint no coon from Chicago, he's got some smarts.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

How could anyone not dominate being guarded by a 38 year old Jason Kidd?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lebron took Cleve from worst team in league to top 2 team in league
    He left and now worst team in league again
    Thats shuts everyone up

eldoctord
    eldoctord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Who hit the clutch shot down the stretch, not Wade or Lebron but Bosh....just getting the job done

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Last night during the game

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    James does not know what game he is playing

Not even 24 hours later after the Heat take the victory.

Lebron is playing great all around game He might be top 3 defender in league He is best passer on court also I think Lebron should eb point guard of this team and just try and get triple doubles He also needs to develop a post up game as he is not using his size and strenghth to his advantage
    Lebron took Cleve from worst team in league to top 2 team in league He left and now worst team in league again Thats shuts everyone up

JJ gold make a video of yourself sucking a ROOSTER. I don't know if you can make this shit up. I realize 98% of the shit you say is to draw traffic and are lies, but this is just impressive that you can be this fukkin stupid. I don't even think fightingwarrior is this retarded, and everyone knows how retarded he is.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    JJ gold make a video of yourself sucking a ROOSTER. I don't even think fightingwarrior is this retarded, and everyone knows how retarded he is.
    too fukn funny Gates

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Wades team right now. Lebrons team of the future. Wade will wear out in the next few years. He is older and has taken way more of a beating. Wade is the best basketball player in the country in my opinion. But will wear down a bit soon.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank View Post
    Wades team right now(meaning the finals, not during the season or previous 3 series). Lebrons team of the future. Wade will wear out in the next few years. He is older and has taken way more of a beating. Lebron is the best basketball player in the country in my opinion.

There ya go pal. I realize it may be early, and still not came to your senses yet.

Wade is having a helluva finals, and it's about time he wakes up. He's playing great and hopefully continues to.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

u can't say he didn't play well in previous series, b/c he averaged 30 a game in the Boston series...Lebron couldn't get by that team without Wade, hence him "taking his talents to south beach"

Meglomaniac fuk...I wanted nothing more than his failure, but doesn't look like Wade is gonna allow that....getting Haslem back before playoffs was huge also and slightly over looked. Has done nothing but played great D in the 'loffs vs good power forwards, and is semi lethal from the short corner...fukn Heat- my worst dreams are coming true

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

It probably tastes like Chris Bosh's dick.
    you know what chris bosh's dick tastes like?

STAY STRONG
    STAY STRONG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Chris Bosh is overrated big time.

Wreckloose
    Wreckloose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17272

I'll take someone besides LeBron winning MVP as a small consolation to a Heat victory.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by EasyHustlin View Post
    Lol Wade barely even showed up in their last 2 series. It's a team sport and they have two of the best on their team.
    Wade averaged more points against Boston than anyone else on the team (30+)

Lebron is the best player on the Heat, but Wade is the biggest problem for Dallas to defend. He is the biggest mismatch and will win finals MVP just like he did in 06.

scholesy
    [Too Long]
    scholesy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1685

always going to be his team whichever team he's on

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Wade averaged more points against Boston than anyone else on the team (30+) Lebron is the best player on the Heat, but Wade is the biggest problem for Dallas to defend. He is the biggest mismatch and will win finals MVP just like he did in 06.

True Story.

Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

I really hope Wade does win finals MVP but for some reason I get the feeling no matter how well Wade plays they will find someone to give it to Lebron

panik
    panik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3139

WOuld be funny if somehow Bosh comes alive and steal the show.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

you guys are funny...

...Heat will always be Wade's team as long as he is there, as 1 guy said he was there in 06 winning that 1st championship (rigged or not)

don't you guys get why LeBron came to Miami? because he knew that he needed all the extra superstars to get some championships... and all that, where was James in the 4th talk... oh but he played defenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

LeBron is known to fold in the biggest games or when his team gets punched in the mouth... he folds as well.

LeBron can win some rings, but he will never be the man. He won't be Jordan carrying the team on offense and closing games out.... being clutch, winning the MVP of the Finals and also playing great defense. He already knew that much by the end of last year

Now that he has Wade and Bosh... he can have that shitty pivotal game 3 on the road in a hostile environment, he can disappear in the 4th on offense.... scared to take the shots... he can let Wade and Bosh take them which happened in game 3 and this time, come out a winner... unlike in the past.

Take a game 3 in the Finals with CLE's 2009 team on the road, series tied 1-1... very close game in the last few minutes... and Its almost a given that CLE would lose the game.

He can be a "winner" now... but this is exactly why I LMAO everytime retards try to compare LeQuit to the greatest of all time

Wojo
    Wojo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9513

Quote Originally Posted by eldoctord View Post
    Who hit the clutch shot down the stretch, not Wade or Lebron but Bosh....just getting the job done

Yeah, great post.

BOSH: 3 games, 16 of 52 = 30.7%

Yeah, just getting it done!

Wojo

Just watch King James response to Greg Doyle's question when he talks about what a great job he is doing on the defensive end of the court. James is the guy who failed to run back at the end of Game 2 and allowed a Terry layup. James is the guy who failed to come over and give any help to Bosh guarding Dirk on his game-winning drive. James is way too full of himself. In the first two games Marion had his way with James.

James=WAY overrated.

But he looks good on dunks. The public likes dunks.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Most of you guys just don't understand the game. It's all about mismatches, and always has been. Wade is a much bigger mismatch for Dallas. Kidd, Stevenson, and Terry just can't stay near his quickness, so Miami is going to exploit that all day long. The Mavs have been hard-trapping every pick and roll Lebron has run, plus Marion is a solid defender, so Lebron has taken more of a facilitator role this series. Even so, Lebron still leads the team in points, assists, steals, minutes, and is second in rebounds by 1 to Bosh. The guy is doing everything out there.

One other thing to note: Those of you who claimed at the beginning of the season that Wade and Lebron can't coexist because of how similar they are clearly don't watch their games closely. In a half-court set these guys play with two very different styles. Because of this, one of them will always have the upper hand on whatever defense they face. Wade had the better matchup in Boston, Lebron in Chicago, and now Wade in Dallas.

Wojo

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    Most of you guys just don't understand the game. It's all about mismatches, and always has been. Wade is a much bigger mismatch for Dallas. Kidd, Stevenson, and Terry just can't stay near his quickness, so Miami is going to exploit that all day long. The Mavs have been hard-trapping every pick and roll Lebron has run, plus Marion is a solid defender, so Lebron has taken more of a facilitator role this series. Even so, Lebron still leads the team in points, assists, steals, minutes, and is second in rebounds by 1 to Bosh. The guy is doing everything out there.
    If you are just talking about the Dallas series, which is what I am, then you are wrong. Wade has 87 points vs Dallas, LJ 61. Wade has 26 RB vs Dallas, LJ 20, CB 20. LJ does have more assists, but just 18 to 15 against the Mavs.

No offense to anybody, but Kidd is a very good defender. Plus, Stevenson, a good defender, has been on Wade a lot.

I just can't believe so many people are saying how great Lebron is playing against the Mavs. Wade, so far, is outplaying LJ. It is Wade's team, not Lebron's. Wade is the most valuable player for the Heat by a huge margin.

I have been very surprised by the lazy defense Lebron has been playing and his lack of hustle. And, I want the Heat to win so I am not biased for Dallas. My money is on Miami, a lot of it.

First 123 Last