Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

If the Heat win a title there should be an asterisk/tainted title

Someone should start a petition that if the Heat win a title that it should be revoked for violations and infractions by shady refs. Stern and his henchmen have planned this for years. He allowed the Heat to drop salary and encouraged the trio to collude. He now has made it plainly obvious that the Heat must win at all cost. They shot 10+ more FT's most every night in the playoffs. The sham was so clear tonight when Lebron even faked a foul tonight similar to how Bosh faked a foul months ago and the refs waited a few seconds then called a foul when he wasn't even touched.

The Heat have had the benefit of the whistle in 99% of all their games this year. It didn't matter if they were at home or on the road, they usually shot 2x more free throws then their opponent. All of this has come from the man at the top. He instituted a rule so that players and coaches can't even question fixed refs. Now the networks won't even replay obvious no calls.

I could care less who wins the title but watching Miami steal games in all 3 series is disgusting. No way in hell do i believe they were true champs. Even a blind man can see the fix and a person with no nose can smell the shit.

Miami Heat = fixed/tainted paper champions.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

The lakers titles are no different.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

shut up. jesus. no one cares. everyone knows your hate for lebron. if you don't understand why miami takes more fts than any team you honestly don't know shit about basketball. i won't even take the time to explain it.

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goat if you cant see the fix was in your either a sick homer or you are blind. I had nothing on this game but you can see 100% the NBA is fixed.

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

There have been a lot of crybitches on here during this series, but OP is the worst of them all. Dude needs help.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Your jealousy is incredible.

ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

hate the heat\bron as much as the next guy.. Miami out played the Bulls nearly the entire series.

If you don't understand why Miami shoots more free throws than their opponents you really don't know a single thing about basketball, nevermind the NBA.

They have two of the best drive to the hole players in the last 50 years in the nba... two on one team. they are going to shoot foul shots.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I've never screamed fix. I had no money on this game either. It was fixed!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    shut up. jesus. no one cares. everyone knows your hate for lebron. if you don't understand why miami takes more fts than any team you honestly don't know shit about basketball. i won't even take the time to explain it.
    Explain to me how Miami takes more ft's when they're not even getting fouled? Explain how Lebron could fake a blow to his face and get to the FT line? How about Wade flailing his arms getting the call for a foul. Explain how the Heat shoot 8 FT's in less then a minute? I don't understand how miami takes more ft's when the Bulls are the more dominant team in the paint. The refs made the Bulls passive by giving their big men phantom fouls to make them tentative. rewatch the game. why do you think TNT didn't show replays Just because your young and a bandwagon fan don't be duped The shit is rigged and you don't even know it.

TheThreeKings

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeDaMoney View Post
    hate the heat\bron as much as the next guy.. Miami out played the Bulls nearly the entire series.

If you don't understand why Miami shoots more free throws than their opponents you really don't know a single thing about basketball, nevermind the NBA.

They have two of the best drive to the hole players in the last 50 years in the nba... two on one team. they are going to shoot foul shots.
    Someone with some sanity. Also, the Bulls bit on every pump fake that Miami threw.

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Damn Mac your hate for Lebron and the Heat still going strong. Greatest example of a HATER if you ask me!!!

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Explain to me how Miami takes more ft's when they're not even getting fouled? Explain how Lebron could fake a blow to his face and get to the FT line? How about Wade flailing his arms getting the call for a foul. Explain how the Heat shoot 8 FT's in less then a minute? I don't understand how miami takes more ft's when the Bulls are the more dominant team in the paint. The refs made the Bulls passive by giving their big men phantom fouls to make them tentative. rewatch the game. why do you think TNT didn't show replays Just because your young and a bandwagon fan don't be duped The shit is rigged and you don't even know it.
    ding ding ding, its all about $$ people and the fact is the heat are $$ for the NBA simple as that. They will bring more viewers because of the stars and the "drama show" they put on during the regular season , which in turn means more money for the NBA. I have nothing against lebron or wade or the heat at all but the series was fixed.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

LOL buddy I've been watching the NBA longer than anyone here. Do you understand that MIami has 2 hall of famers on their team that get the big calls when they matter? On one hand you make threads saying "NBA wants a long series. They'll rig it for Chicago tonight" then you make these threads which contradict it.

Miami had to make the shots to win buddy. 3 straight 3s. Did the Refs guide the ball into the rim? The Bulls offensive was NON EXISTENT down the stretch just like I predicted. I predicted everything accurately in this series, you honestly didn't already know the Heat would shoot way more free throws than the Bulls in this series? For as long as you say you've been watching basketball for you should know that 1) 2 of those free throws were from Bosh (he was intentionally fouled) so why are you counting those? To support yoru argument more?

Wade got 1 phantom call and that was the and 1 drive to the basketball. The 3 point shot was CLEARLY a foul he got hit on the elbow. Everyone here knows you've made a thread like this after every Miami Heat victory so you've lost all credibility.

By the way I'm not a banwagon I predict things. I predicted the Lakers winning the whole thing last year with the similar analysis.

I understand you don't like Lebron but if you don't understand the free throw discrepancy when Miami has 2 hall of famers and the Bulls have 0 then you don't understand basketball.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

do not bet on a team with a starter from Florida, Duke and Memphis

twelvejewelz

Even rose knows it. He said fouls, if you can even call it that....LOL

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by HustleGetPaid View Post
    Damn Mac your hate for Lebron and the Heat still going strong. Greatest example of a HATER if you ask me!!!
    When have I ever said i hated Lebron? I was the first person in this forum that said it was time for him to leave Cleveland. He needed help and never got it. I didn't like the way he left but more power to him.

I call it like I see it. The Heat have gotten the benefit of the whistle all year long. It's ridiculous. Same as VCU and Butler in the ncaa tourney. Basketball is the one game where the refs have just as much control as the players. The refs allowed Miami to steal several games in these playoffs. If your a casual fan and you don't see it then I don't know what to say.

Rewatch this game tonight. I don't see how anyone can say that the calls were even. I still can't get over Lebron faking a foul to his face and the refs put him on the line. That was ridiculous. That was worst then the Bosh flop.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

can you tell me why stern wants the miami heat of all teams to win that bad

TheThreeKings

How come there has been no mention of Miami's incredible defense down the stretch? Lebron's steal on Rose's pass was huge.

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    can you tell me why stern wants the miami heat of all teams to win that bad
    read my post above, its about money. People will watch it now because the team of superstars are in it. $$$$

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

it doesn't make any difference who wins the NBA title. Every team that wins after the Tim donaughy era are going to be scrutinized by a large portion of NBA spectators.

7secondsOrLess

so stern planned this all out before the heat even signed bosh huh

7secondsOrLess

why not fix game 6 or 7 instead why end it in 5

ShowMeDaMoney

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    read my post above, its about money. People will watch it now because the team of superstars are in it. $$$$
    the best possible scenerio for the NBA is that every series be as long as possible.

end of story, sorry, you're wrong and looking at a small part of the picture.

does the nba make more money if miami advances to the finals? absolutely.

did they lose millions upon millions upon millions of dollars with two short series' in the conference finals? ABSOLUTELY.

if the fix was in tonite, it was for chicago to win the game...

chicago stood no chance of winning this series, period.

you can blame it on the refs, the weather, the flavor or bron's chewing gum... but in the end, they were outplayed for 80% of the series and displayed ZERO ABILITY TO CLOSE.

defense wins championships, and right now miami is playing by far the best defense in the entire nba.

ShowMeDaMoney

Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsOrLess View Post
    why not fix game 6 or 7 instead why end it in 5

if the fix was in, it would have been game 6 or 7...I PROMISE. op does not know what the **** he is talking about, period.

HustleGetPaid

Not a casual basketball fan and some calls may have been questionable, but when you are Lebron, Wade or any NBA superstar you are expect to get edgy/touchy calls, it's the respect factor. Edgy/touch fouls are just a part of basketball and are sometimes called during curial moments of the game. A foul is a foul though...

Mac4Lyfe

Response below...
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    LOL buddy I've been watching the NBA longer than anyone here. Do you understand that MIami has 2 hall of famers on their team that get the big calls when they matter? On one hand you make threads saying "NBA wants a long series. They'll rig it for Chicago tonight" then you make these threads which contradict it.

What does being a hall of famer have to do with getting bullshit calls? I'm not talking about touch fouls, I'm talking about bullshit calls where neither Wade or Lebron got touched. Are you really watching the games? When have I ever made a thread saying the NBA wants a long series? You must have me confused with someone else. I've also never made any comments about Dirk in this forum. EVER...

Miami had to make the shots to win buddy. 3 straight 3s. Did the Refs guide the ball into the rim? The Bulls offensive was NON EXISTENT down the stretch just like I predicted. I predicted everything accurately in this series, you honestly didn't already know the Heat would shoot way more free throws than the Bulls in this series? For as long as you say you've been watching basketball for you should know that 1) 2 of those free throws were from Bosh (he was intentionally fouled) so why are you counting those? To support yoru argument more?

Wade got 1 phantom call and that was the and 1 drive to the basketball. The 3 point shot was CLEARLY a foul he got hit on the elbow. Everyone here knows you've made a thread like this after every Miami Heat victory so you've lost all credibility.
    Wade only got 1 phantom call? Are you crazy? He got at least 3 tonight. He couldn't throw the rock into the ocean tonight but the refs kept him going to the line. Of course if you let a guy shoot the ball enough eventually they will make shots. If wade couldn't hit a shot, the refs would put him on the line. That last 3 point shot should not have been called a foul. Did you miss Rose getting fouled much harder on the last shot of the game? How many phantom calls did Chicago get in this series? Zero. Lebron and Wade got like 5 or 6 tonight. Can you explain that bullshit Lebron did faking like he got smacked in the face? How does a ref standing right next to him not see he was faking?

By the way I'm not a banwagon I predict things. I predicted the Lakers winning the whole thing last year with the similar analysis.

I understand you don't like Lebron but if you don't understand the free throw discrepancy when Miami has 2 hall of famers and the Bulls have 0 then you don't understand basketball.

Where do you get that i don't like Lebron? I've given him shit for "the Decision" and I've made fun of him all in good fun. I could really care less if they won a title. I don't want them too because the media will use it to shit on Cleveland but it's not a big deal. no one will care a few days later.

I'm an NBA fan and the game is going down the tubes. Every year it get's worse and worse. All I want is a fair game from all sides but this shit is fake. The NCAA is now just as bad. The games are being manipulated nightly and if you don't see it then either you don't care or your in denial.

HustleGetPaid

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post
    How come there has been no mention of Miami's incredible defense down the stretch? Lebron's steal on Rose's pass was huge.
    Defense was great down the stretch again...

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12611

Incredible game. If I figured it was fixed, I would bet on the game for sure. Why waste good money.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ShowMeDaMoney View Post
    if the fix was in, it would have been game 6 or 7...I PROMISE. op does not know what the **** he is talking about, period.
    If you were going to fix a series, why would you take the chance of letting it ever get to game 6 or 7? You try and fix it for a sweep.

Let me put it in gambling terms. You have a futures bet on the Heat in the finals, why would you want to see a game 6 or 7? You want to get the shit over with and make your money.

Stern doesn't care if series go to game 7's. Long series only helps the home teams at the gate. It has nothing to do with the overall product. The nba has been promoting the Heat even before the ink was dry on their contracts. Do you know that this was the biggest off season in NBA history. People's interest was peaked even during football season. If the Heat wins it all this year it will be huge for the overall game. noone remembers or cares if it was done in 5, 6 or 7 games.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

where was all this talk from you when lebron was playing for the cavs? how come everyone has all kinds of floppers on their teams these days but they don't all advance in the playoffs?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Hi Haters!

R23k
    R23k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obvious Fix. Hard to beat a team when their best player is a Zebra. If you seriously think the T on Taj was an actualy tech then ur a homer.

LeBaby and Wade bitch everytime they get touched and show up the refs all the time but Taj gets a T AT HOME AT AN IMPORTANT TIME OF THE GAME.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    where was all this talk from you when lebron was playing for the cavs? how come everyone has all kinds of floppers on their teams these days but they don't all advance in the playoffs?
    Tex - Lebron didn't get these calls when he was on the Cavs. He would get killed going to the hole against the Celtics and the Magic and the refs wouldn't call any fouls. Check out his trips to the free throw line this year compared to the 7 years in Cleveland. Also did you notice how he got called for traveling in Cleveland at least 3 or 4 times a game (crab dribble). He comes to the Heat and suddenly he doesn't travel anymore (although they did call a travel on him tonight). Did Lebron become a bigger star in Miami? It sure looks that way.

I hate floppers, I don't care what team they play on. The league should review all calls and punish the floppers. They said they were going to crack down on it but didn't do a thing. Jason Terry flopped last night to give Westbrook a technical, Bosh flopping a foul on Boozer a few months ago and Lebron flopping a smack to his face tonight were horrible. Players should have to pay a huge fine for that shit. I don't want the Heat to win a title but I really don't care in the big scheme. I just hate seeing the game I love go to shit over bad or scam refs. Call a fair game for both teams.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by R23k View Post
    Obvious Fix. Hard to beat a team when their best player is a Zebra. If you seriously think the T on Taj was an actualy tech then ur a homer.

LeBaby and Wade bitch everytime they get touched and show up the refs all the time but Taj gets a T AT HOME AT AN IMPORTANT TIME OF THE GAME.
    Yep. That tech. caused the Bulls to lose the game. I never looked at it that way.

Didn't the Bulls go up 12 after that?

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Haha ppl love to bitch about the Heat, but there's no denying they just won the series because they have better players. that's it. it's not rocket science. Complain all you want about Lebron but he's just an amazing player, no two ways about it. And how did he flop a shot to his face tonight? The video clearly shows Boozer's hand hitting his face... it's called physics. If his hand hit his face, it hit his face. it wasn't suddenly photoshopped in. as for thinking these games are fixed... cmon, really? you can't do any better than that? Yes, they're really fixing games where franchises have hundreds of millions at stake in potential profit and the loser gets nothing, but somehow the loser is okay with that... i hope ur kidding. anyone who thinks that pro sports are fixed because a team wins they dont want to win is a tool.

123 Last