wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

You all need to stfu about refs already. They make bad calls sometimes and it's because they are human and prone to mistakes like that. You will see calls go for and against MIAMI AND DALLAS and it will eventually even out in the end. These games will be about Lebron James and his drive to continue feeding his naysayers cawk on an international level for all to WITNESS.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Heat in 6 . Win win loss loss win win

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

mavs in 6 sounds realistic

cant wait till game 1

TGHMak
    Update your status
    TGHMak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

The finals match up turned out pretty good

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

21 hours away

Mavs could shock em in game 1 in a similar way to Pistons over Lakers in 04.

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

You wish, man. There's nothing I'd rather see than the Mavs STOMPING the Heat, but the NBA is sooo fuggin sketchy and pretty much as scripted as the WWE nowadays. F*ck the Heat.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

round 1: philly = worst team in the playoffs
    round 2: worn out Celtics who rested their main guys last time they entered the post-season
    round 3: a talented but young and inexperienced bulls
    final: a team so hungry for a championship and experienced they made sure to sweep the Lakers 4-0 to get rest for OKC.

It's almost 50/50 with the refs on the balls of Lebron/Wade. Even in the press-conference half of the talk was about "wade and lebron going to the line" and what strategy the MAvs should use to stop those 2 from getting calls.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    round 1: philly = worst team in the playoffs round 2: worn out Celtics who rested their main guys last time they entered the post-season round 3: a talented but young and inexperienced bulls final: a team so hungry for a championship and experienced they made sure to sweep the Lakers 4-0 to get rest for OKC. It's almost 50/50 with the refs on the balls of Lebron/Wade. Even in the press-conference half of the talk was about "wade and lebron going to the line" and what strategy the MAvs should use to stop those 2 from getting calls.
    Great post Johon.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    You all need to stfu about refs already. They make bad calls sometimes and it's because they are human and prone to mistakes like that. You will see calls go for and against MIAMI AND DALLAS and it will eventually even out in the end. These games will be about Lebron James and his drive to continue feeding his naysayers cawk on an international level for all to WITNESS.
    Where are all these naysayers I keep hearing about? LeBron had a lot of haters when he was in Cleveland, he also has a LOT of lovers as well. I dont even have to look up the numbers to know LeBron is top 5 in jersey sales THIS season. Broussard and Pippen and others have already skipped comparing him to Kobe and gone straight MJ as far as greatness and both have said he can be number 1 all time, what hatred! Everytime you play 2K online everybody rolls with the Heat. I think its hilarious how they think the whole world is rooting against them they got so many damn bandwagoners now its unreal. What are we gonna witness? A guy who admitted he had to team up with a PREVIOUS FINALS MVP in wade just to beat the old/worn/battered Celtics. THe top teams are always hated what did LeBron want? To turn his back on the Cavs and everyone to give up their team and become a Miami fan? Those 3 created the "Us against the world" scenario writers and fans evreywhere have embraced them, I dont care if he does win "not 5, not 6, not 7" I will always regard him as the most over-rated player in the history of the league.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

And look at your avatar wikkid, thats why people didnt like them they had a fukkin concert just say " were here" Thats the only time that big of FA have teamed up, but it will be the last they do it in that pathetic of fashion.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

i just dont think mavs can beat mia 2 times on the road

i think mia will win it in 7
    wllwlww

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

My head says Mia and my heart says Dal. This is a tough call, may just wait until Game 2 to bet.

Sunde91

whelp, they needed that as Miami probably comes out much stronger in game 2, and it felt like a game they had until about 7 minutes in 4th.

Neither played well, but Dallas 37% FG, outrebounded 46 to 36, bench outscored 27 to 17, no big shots down stretch hit, Barea going 1-8, Peja 0-3, Terry 0 2h points and 2-3 big misses. Can't have it.

Still just need split and they're in it and they've shown how they respond. Also Miami is the worst crowd I have ever seen. Could have sworn this was a game in October with that atmosphere. Disgusting to see those frontrunner fans.

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami shot 38 % and still killed, give them the ring per Tim donaghy rules ala stern has already decided.....the fix was in before game even started

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Please show us how it evens out in the end? Miami got the benefit of the calls down the stretch once again. So far they've gotten the bulk of the 4th quarter calls in every game of the playoffs but 1. It's hard to keep quiet when it's so obvious. 1 game is an anomaly, 2 games is a statistic, EVERY game is a fix. Tainted Title...

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

i still see mavs winning the series, one loss means nothing.... not to mention it was at miami.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

@mac miami continues to play aggressive in the 4th even when the game is pretty much over and everyone else is fatigued thats why. Thats what happens when you have bigs out against a smaller more stamina miami team they slash and you have to foul cuz your big ass is tired. its a lose/lose situation for any team that plays them.

Whippit
    getting to know ms. douglas
    Whippit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dallas does not belong in the Finals

Lakers/OKC are better teams

looks like their playoff run of extreme luck has finally capsized

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Quote Originally Posted by Whippit View Post
    Dallas does not belong in the Finals Lakers/OKC are better teams looks like their playoff run of extreme luck has finally capsized
    I agree especially the Lakers but the behind the scenes drama kept them from advancing. OKC just had on court problems just them being young though.

Sunde91

All of my talk of their resilience and resolve in the op was before two 15 point 4th Quarter comebacks with 6 minutes left vs. OKC and MIA. Those words aren't even fitting after the unbelievable shit this teams gone through.

CHI/MIA would have went 7 with a probable CHI win if CHI had any offense whatsoever. Games 4 and 5 were to the wire and lost 100% because of zero Bulls O. Rose went about 0-5 on terrible jumpers in final minutes of those. Korver and Boozer no shows. Dallas played like garbage for most of both games but still won game 2 because of the Offense Bulls didn't have.

Mavericks confidence and experience at this point is beyond description and they won't let it go. The newfound intensity, especially on D, late last game will propel them further at home. Their bench hasn't even gotten going yet. JET underperforming, Peja 0 series points, Barea 3-15 for series.

Gotta love the experts on ESPN still picking Heat not even admitting they're are in trouble. Biggest Finals choke in history and now going to play 3 games on road against the most resolute team in history playing inspired ball. No problem here.

Regression? How about Heat hitting 11 and 9 threes in games 1 and 2 when they've averaged 5.5 in the playoffs. Mike Bibby will hit 4/7 three-pointers like yesterday how often? Game 2 Dallas 18 TOs will happen how often (to MIA's 12)?

Coaching? Spoelstra showing again how clueless and Carlisle will continue to exploit. Here's a useful link posted by another on SBR http://nbaplaybook.com/2011/06/03/th...llas-comeback/ Spo's attempt at consoling team after collapse was pretty pathetic, saying meaningless shit like "this is where we thrive". GTFO idiot.

Dallas in great shape.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

I think Peja will finally show up

Sunde91

Cannot script this.

Destiny and Karma incarnate, inspired by 2006.

top310
    top310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2518

Quote Originally Posted by top310 View Post
    Got 4 dimes to win 11 on Dallas
    not hedging one bit

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure that is his motivation in this series.

Heat in 6.
    Payback is a bitch and nothing sweeter than revenge and winning it all on enemy territory.

El Sol
    El Sol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Impressive

Texas_Actuarial
    Texas_Actuarial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Thank you for shutting up this Whippit character.

Sunde91

dont ever fade destiny

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

wow ...

celebrating another Finals failure for LeBron. Can't even win a game when he is the man... can't win the series even when he has other superstars/homecourt on his side. not the man, not clutch... what good is he?

KARMA is REAL + sweet sweet revenge for Dirk/Terry/Cuban/Mavs fans/Cavs fans

First 12