NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Thunder/Grizz Game 5 discussion

Thoughts on this game? Its really hard IMO and I don't like any play on it. Im thinking OKC wins this game about 75% of the time but wouldn't be surprised in the least by anything.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

I think the spreads will be pretty tough to play tomorrow. I think a lot of people will take the underdogs, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Heat won by 15+ points and OKC won by 10+ points.

I think a Heat ML and OKC ML parlay is the best play for tomorrow.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    I think the spreads will be pretty tough to play tomorrow. I think a lot of people will take the underdogs, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Heat won by 15+ points and OKC won by 10+ points.

I think a Heat ML and OKC ML parlay is the best play for tomorrow.
    I dunno...maybe. I have a weird feeling Boston is gonna somehow get to game 7. My head says they have no chance and my gut says its going 7. I have no money on that series and Im a Knicks fan who hates both teams so idk why I have that feeling.

dude_bg
    dude_bg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

i do have series bets on both Cs and OKC so i am gonna pass i think. MLs are too expensive and the blowout in Heat game scares me also. Wanted to hedge Boston in someway but think it is not a good idea better take my 4 unit loss and live with it.

beyond
    beyond's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just bet on 2 nd half

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

kind of like both home teams covering

Gtawatson
    Gtawatson's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets go heat lets go heat lets go heat lets go heat lets go heat lets go heat lets go heat lets go heat lets go heat lets go heat lets go heat lets go heat lets go heat lets go heat lets go heat

natethagreat
    natethagreat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Lets get it done OKC- Take the W but the line is not great for OKC.

jsaunte
    jsaunte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

i think boston is done but memphis will keep it close in game 5 so i'm thinking of parlaying Heat ML and memphis ATS. and maybe a small play on Grizz ML

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    I dunno...maybe. I have a weird feeling Boston is gonna somehow get to game 7. My head says they have no chance and my gut says its going 7. I have no money on that series and Im a Knicks fan who hates both teams so idk why I have that feeling.
    That's the same thing all the Lakers backers said. And they said that when they were down 0-1, 0-2, and 0-3. There is a reason why Miami is up 3-1, they are a much better and younger team. The Celts are done IMO, especially without a healthy Rondo. Why even guard Rondo now. He couldn't shoot before the injury, and now he can barely dribble the ball with his left hand.

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I don't even care if Celtics win by one pt, I just want them to win this game! I want them to show the fans how they can fight when their backs are against the wall. Plus I can't stand the Heat.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    That's the same thing all the Lakers backers said. And they said that when they were down 0-1, 0-2, and 0-3. There is a reason why Miami is up 3-1, they are a much better and younger team. The Celts are done IMO, especially without a healthy Rondo. Why even guard Rondo now. He couldn't shoot before the injury, and now he can barely dribble the ball with his left hand.
    Much better TEAM? False statement

ad617
    ad617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

depends on memphis mindset. if they can avoid being heartbroken - i cant imagine what it feels like to lose 3ot at home during a floods - then they can easily cover. okc is a paper tiger

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Lot of points to lay on OKC, Im' teasing Heat & OKC

Jackie Moon
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    Lot of points to lay on OKC, Im' teasing Heat & OKC
    I like these play as well. Both home teams I think show up