skaterplayer808
    skaterplayer808's Avatar Become A Pro!

bulls -3.5 trap???

why is this line set so low. i mean i understand that bulls are on the road, but why is it only 3.5 when we saw how badly the bulls can put a beatdown on the hawks. call me stupid, but i'm taking it

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

What did you expect it to be? Hawks just beat them the last time they played in ATL by DD, and their season's on the line.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's an appropriate line, and beyond that, linesmakers have been very hesitant to soften lines in Bulls games this year. They probably had the largest average line overall (I haven't checked this).

skaterplayer808
    skaterplayer808's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think one of the away games for bulls was -4.5 right? i guess i was thinking it would be set around there. i'm assuming the hawks bring their A game since they usually have a good game after a shetty performance. add in the fact that this is their season on the line, but i don't see bulls letting up. 3.5 is an easier cover than their 8.5 in game 5 so i have to take it. on ML for 500 and -3.5 for 500

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by skaterplayer808 View Post
    i think one of the away games for bulls was -4.5 right? i guess i was thinking it would be set around there. i'm assuming the hawks bring their A game since they usually have a good game after a shetty performance. add in the fact that this is their season on the line, but i don't see bulls letting up. 3.5 is an easier cover than their 8.5 in game 5 so i have to take it. on ML for 500 and -3.5 for 500
    Both games opened at -3.5 and the line for game 3 moved to -4/-4.5 before the beatdown on Friday. With the 3-2 series lead and Miami likely finishing off the Celtics today I have to think the Bulls will come to play tomorrow. I'm playing the 1H -1.5.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by skaterplayer808 View Post
    It could easily be thought that the line is too high, giving away points on the road in a playoff game against a team that CAN beat you.

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whateva the line is the hawks take gm 6 so im taking these points as luxury... Im also thinking of pulling the trigger on the over but havent done it yet... Waiting to see which way the total moves... GL!!!