Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

3 Big Plays Thursday 4/28/11

I have already locked in the following plays:
    • Lakers/Hornets Under (184) 12.5x
    • Orlando/Atlanta Under (178) 6x
    • Portland/Dallas Under (182) 4x

Lakers/Hornets Summary

Here we go again with another big play on the Lakers/Hornets under.

In the last game, 70%+ of all bets were on the over with the total set at 183 and the public cashed big. Yet, the books only added one point to the total and opened this game at 184. If the books were fearful of another public over, they would have opened this game at 185 or 186. Instead, they are giving us an indicator that the under is the play here by opening the total so low. In addition, after opening, over 90% of all bets have come in on the over. However, instead of moving up a point or juicing the over, the books are holding steady at 184 and juicing both sides evenly. This opening line action, or lack thereof, also tells me the under is the play here. I expect the total to drop by late morning with heavy sharp action coming in on the under, but the total bets to stay in the 70% range all the way through the start of the game. That is why I locked in 7 units now. I don't see this total going up much and it will eventually fall. Plus, this is a good public fade. If the ref assignments check out in favor of the under, I will add units as noted above by around 11am EST.

I don't think either team will shoot as well as they did in the last game. Both of these teams shot 49%+ last game on a combined 142 fg attempts. Assuming these shooting percentages come down to a more realistic number of 43%, we should easily cash the under.

These teams have been playing to a classic zig-zag trend as high scoring games have been followed by low scoring games. I have no doubt this game should follow suit and go under. I just don't see either team shooting anywhere near 50% in this game 6. Plus, these teams have been playing a consistent slow pace in each of their games with field goal attempts consistently in the 140's. I see an even slower pace in this elimination game as both teams clamp down on D in the second half and really turn the game into a half-court struggle.

As I noted in my writeup for game 2 of this series, both the Lakers and Hornets were under machines all year, with the Hornets going 32-51 o/u and the Lakers going 34-59 o/u. At home, the Hornets were 17-26 o/u, while the Lakers were 17/26 o/u on the road. I see these trends continuing and the under hitting in Game 6.

The Hornets know they can't match the Lakers' offensive firepower, despite how great the Hornets have played on offense in this series. The Hornets were at their best this year when playing lock down defense and I think they realize they need to get back to that style of play if they want to win. On the Lakers side of things, defensive intensity needs to be key. The Lakers should be embarrassed with their recent defensive effort and need to ramp it up if they want to end the series on Thursday. The Lakers cannot allow CP3 and Co. to shoot well from the field or they know they will have to head back to LA for a game 7.

For the foregoing reasons, I am playing the under in Game 6 of the Lakers/Hornets series.

Orlando/Atlanta Summary

Just about every trend you can find about these two teams, and especially when they play each other, points to the under. I won't even take up your time listing all of these trends, but they all lean under in this game and in this matchup.

The total opened at 178 and is about to go down late night tonight or early tomorrow. I don't think we'll see this go up above 178 from this point forward. Pinny is juicing the under big time. Currently, the majority of bets are on the under. However, as the day gets older tomorrow, I expect that to reverse and most of the public to be on the over. After all, when the public sees a total set below 180, they think there is no way a game can stay under that low of a total. Consequently, they pound the over. However, we are smarter than that. We know that the books post the total that low because of the high probability that the game never reaches 170. I love playing unders below 180 and this presents us with another opportunity.

The pace in this series really hasn't been all that slow. The Lakers and Portland series' have been slower. However, whenever these two teams play, they generally play to the under. These teams play hard against each other and give top effort, which really shows itself on the defensive end. The zig zag theory definitely has not been in effect for this series and I believe we will see the fifth under in a row on Thursday. It's true that I usually like teams to bounce-back from poor shooting performances and vice-versa, however, in this series, I just expect both teams to shoot right around 40% consistently.

Just like the Lakers/Hornets, this is a game six elimination game. The playoff elimination game under theory is much strong when the elimination game is in the sixth or seventh game of the series as opposed to the fourth or fifth game of the series. For evidence of that, you need only look at the potential elimination games in the Bulls, Heat and Grizz series. Each one of those elimination games were in fifth games of their respective series and all of them went over. The true elimination game under theory does not hold water until the series get to the real pressure packed sixth and seventh games of the series as every possession and shot is intensified. Therefore, I see that theory helping us out in all three of the games on Thursday, including this Magic/Hawks game.

For the foregoing reasons, I am playing the under in game six of the Magic/Hawks on Thursday.

Dallas/Portland Summary

This game opened up at 182 and will probably go up a half point or full point before dropping back down. Therefore, you may want to hold off and take the under tomorrow morning or mid afternoon before the dip hits. Most of the public is on the over in this game and we wouldn't have it any other way. This provides us with another good opportunity for a successful public fade.

These teams have played a slow pace in every game of this series. The only games that went over were the games that the teams shot really well. While Dallas and Portland could shoot a high percentage, even if they do the slow pace may not allow for an over. Plus, just like the other games, we have another game six elimination game. These two teams will be playing a half court defensive game that will stay close.

In the last game, these two teams shot 43% and 41%. These are respectable numbers, yet the game still stayed 8 points under the posted total. I expect more of the same on Thursday and this game to stay under the posted total.

As with all of the games, once I check the ref assignments I will probably be adding to this play. We are looking to get at least two refs for each game that favor the under. If we see those types of ref assignments, I will be adding units to each of these games. As you know, we also like to monitor the line movement so as to put in our play at the highest value possible, but while also beating the closer as much as possible. Generally, if we meet those goals, we will win far more than we will lose. I think we have value on under in all of these games and should beat the closing numbers. Finally, if any of these game should by slim chance go over and they will need to play a game 7, those game 7's will provide for another great opportunity to chase these elimination game unders.

I'm excited guys. I love playing unders way more than overs. I had to with the value the last couple days and play some overs. Although they won, I am ready to get back to playing some winning unders. Let's cash all of these plays and put a hurting on the books!

Good luck guys! As always, I look forward to hearing your thoughts either for or against these plays. BOL!
    Last edited by Love The Action; 04-28-11 at 10:08 AM.

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Let's get this!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Like the LAL under a lot.

About 60/40 on the POR/DAL under and 50/50 on the ORL/ATL under, but they both have a chance.

Good luck LTA!

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

With all due respect and I do agreed on the Lakers game 6 tomorrow, I want to see if you are aware of these stats here. I'm already done with my write up by the way and I already know what I am going to pick in this game for tomorrow. Just wanted to see how can we combat these over stats.

The total has gone OVER in 6 of the LA Lakers last 8 games
    The total has gone OVER in 8 of the LA Lakers last 11 games when playing New Orleans
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of the LA Lakers last 5 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of New Orleans's last 6 games
    The total has gone OVER in 8 of New Orleans's last 11 games when playing LA Lakers
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of New Orleans's last 5 games when playing at home against LA Lakers

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    With all due respect and I do agreed on the Lakers game 6 tomorrow, I want to see if you are aware of these stats here. I'm already done with my write up by the way and I already know what I am going to pick in this game for tomorrow. Just wanted to see how can we combat these over stats.

The total has gone OVER in 6 of the LA Lakers last 8 games
    The total has gone OVER in 8 of the LA Lakers last 11 games when playing New Orleans
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of the LA Lakers last 5 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of New Orleans's last 6 games
    The total has gone OVER in 8 of New Orleans's last 11 games when playing LA Lakers
    The total has gone OVER in 4 of New Orleans's last 5 games when playing at home against LA Lakers
    Yep...I'm aware. It's a factor. Especially because they are head to head trends and evidence a consistent style of play against each other. If you look at the Orl/Atl series, they have the same head to head trends going, only those trends are for the under. I think you definitely have to take those type of "publicly" known trends into account.

However, I don't think you can base all of your plays on those types of trends. First and foremost, I believe you can throw any games that were not playoff games out the window. So, with respect to the trends mentioned above, you should only look at the last five games between these teams. In the last five games, they have played, over, under, over, under and over. To me, this is a classic playoff zig-zag pattern and I put more stock in that trend than what you mention above which includes regular season games.

It's a pretty simple thing to see that, when these two teams shoot well one night, they return to their average or below in shooting the next night. In addition, this is game 6 of an intense playoff series. The Hornets have confidence because they have won two games in this series, but know that this game means everything and they must play lock down D if they have any chance of winning (especially on Bynum, they need to figure out an answer for him). The Lakers on the other hand are always confident, but know they cannot allow CP3 to score 30 and dish 10+ assists. On the games that went over, CP3 played well above his season averages. When the games stayed under, CP3 played at or under his season averages. Therefore, to me, the key for the Lakers is containing CP3. The only way to do that is to key him on defense and make everyone else hurt you. At the end of the day, if I were the Lakers, I would do everything I could to stop CP3 and let the Aaron Gray's, Bellini's and Green's of the world get theirs. If the Lakers can limit CP3, Ariza and Bellini to about 17 points and under, the under should hit.

On the other end, I almost want to say just let Kobe get his and make the Lakers a one man team. If the Hornets can eliminate the effectiveness of the triangle by stopping the players around Kobe, then he will try to take it upon himself to win. Generally, in those games where Kobe is selfish, the games go under because he doesn't get his teammates involved and they are not as active because they just stand around and let Kobe do his thing. That leads to less offensive boards and less second chance shots.

I guess I got off topic a little bit with respect to those trends you mentioned, but my point is that you cannot base a play solely on those trends, especially in the playoffs. This is a game six elimination game and the intensity, especially on defense, should be through the roof. I tend to side with the overall league trend of unders in playoff elimination games 6-7, over the head to head trends you pasted above. Therefore, I see this game going under. Hopefully, it's just like game 2 where we make a big play and sit back and cash it easy. However, I don't care if we have to sweat it out as long as we win. And I am really confident this game goes under.

Good luck with whichever way you decide to go!

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by migz View Post
    Let's get this!

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Like the LAL under a lot.

About 60/40 on the POR/DAL under and 50/50 on the ORL/ATL under, but they both have a chance.

Good luck LTA!

Thanks No Coin, same to you on all your plays!

Out of curiosity, where did you see that that the public is on the under in the Portland/Dallas and Orl/Atl series?

As of late last night and this morning, I am seeing the public on all three overs. Which is just how we like it!

I am seeing over 80% on the over in Portland/Dallas and over 90% on the over in Lakers/Hornets. With respect to the Orlando/Atlanta game, I see a couple places where it is 60/40 in favor of the under, but a couple more where it is 60/40 in favor of the over. Consequently, as of right now, I would say the public is big on the over in Portland/Dallas and Lakers/Hornets, but split on the Orland/Atlanta series.

Generally, however, these low totals lead to the casual better pounding the over. As this late public money on the over comes in, I expect all three games to have public percentages that favor the over. That will leave us with three games to fade the public. With all the other factors we have pointing to the under, and the public favoring the over, I like our chances to hit these unders. I would be surprised if we didn't hit all three unders. I would be shocked if we didn't hit 2 out of the 3 unders.

Good luck with all of your plays tonight!

Love The Action

Early morning line update...everything is shaping up just as I predicted last night with respect to line movement.

In the Orl/Atl game, Pinny and MBK are juicing the under 178 at -110 or more while giving the over away at + money. BetUs has already gone down to 177.5 and I see other books making that move by around 10-11am EST.

In the LAL/NO game, Pinny is juicing both sides evenly at 184. However, the Greek has gone down to 183.5 and and MBK is juicing the under at -110 while giving the over away at +106. With over 90% of all bets on the over, I love that early line action.

In the Dallas/Portland game, Pinny and MBK are juicing the over-110 and giving the under away at + odds, while 5D and BetUS have made the move to 182.5. I predicted this initial move to the over, but I also believe we will see a drop of 1 - 1.5 points back to or below 182 by tip.

My local's online site has been down for maintenance since midnight last night and won't be back until 9am. So I wasn't able to get my under bet in at 182. I'm hoping they go back up so I can jump on the 182.5 before it dips. I was virtually locking in my play at 182 when the site went down for maintenance and I couldn't get it locked. I called my local rep and he said there was really nothing he could do. He said they should be back up around 9am EST. I will be pissed if I can't get the 182.5 under.

Good luck tonight guys with all your plays whether you are on these unders or not. Let's have a big night and put a hurting on the books!

rokasar
    rokasar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 477

too many words but in the end its all about luck.

From where do you know the percentages of public betting?

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by rokasar View Post
    too many words but in the end its all about luck.

From where do you know the percentages of public betting?
    I wholeheartedly disagree and firmly believe you make your own luck with research, hard work and some gambling intelligence as required to make + ev wagers. If you are consistently making + ev wagers, you will win long term.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Out of curiosity, where did you see that that the public is on the under in the Portland/Dallas and Orl/Atl series?
    I just meant that's how I feel about those plays personally -- not the public %.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    I just meant that's how I feel about those plays personally -- not the public %.
    Oh

Got worried for a second there that the public was looking at the under....

Bol...

Love The Action

Pinny just moved to 183.5 In the lakers game just as predicted despite 90% on the over...

migz

LTA, will you add more units on LAL-NOH under?

Love The Action

I am pleased with the ref assignments for all three games as all the refs and alternates have no lean or favor the under.

Adding 5.5x to Lakers under for total of 12.5 units.

Adding 3x to Magic under for total of 6 units.

Adding 2x to the Mavs under for total of 4 units.

All together, those three plays represent about 20% of my BR, so don't bet everything if you also like
    these plays. Remember, mm is key. Good luck!

At work now, so I will check back in a couple hours.

tom1234
    tom1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10266

BOL to you, LTA

migz

I'm with you LTA, and ATL+2. Let's go!

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by tom1234 View Post
    BOL to you, LTA
    Same to you!

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by migz View Post
    I'm with you LTA, and ATL+2. Let's go!
    Lets cash these tickets! Good luck on your atlanta play as well.

rupesh1214
    rupesh1214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

idk, im feeling the over for the lakers/ hornets game.

Love The Action

My local just dropped the lakers total to 183. Usually, this happens right before the major books do the same. I'm pretty sure my local its tied into and follows Pinny/5d/Geek line moves...

I bet those go to 183 soon...just an fyi..

Public bets still favor the over big time, except for magic game where action is more even but still more bets on over.

Bol...

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Good luck. All the Orlando/Atlanta games have been going under, but I would definitely be nervous about continuing to play the under there. They have combining to consistently take over 40 3pt attempts every game in that series. All it would take is one team to get hot from behind the arch to kill an under set in the 170's.

ParlayKing
    ParlayKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on a 4 point teaser:
    - Lakers (-1.5)
    - Lal/No under 187
    - Mavs (+8)
    - Mavs/Port under 188

gl to the both of us!

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck LTA, I also went big on the under since the spread sucks tonight.

tom1234
    tom1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10266

Same to you!
    thanks BOL to all of us, can't pass specially on your big play and Bl on the same under Lakers game

KnowingNothing
    KnowingNothing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Great write up. All the best to you.

NBA_Brosuf

Yep...I'm aware. It's a factor. Especially because they are head to head trends and evidence a consistent style of play against each other. If you look at the Orl/Atl series, they have the same head to head trends going, only those trends are for the under. I think you definitely have to take those type of "publicly" known trends into account.

However, I don't think you can base all of your plays on those types of trends. First and foremost, I believe you can throw any games that were not playoff games out the window. So, with respect to the trends mentioned above, you should only look at the last five games between these teams. In the last five games, they have played, over, under, over, under and over. To me, this is a classic playoff zig-zag pattern and I put more stock in that trend than what you mention above which includes regular season games.

It's a pretty simple thing to see that, when these two teams shoot well one night, they return to their average or below in shooting the next night. In addition, this is game 6 of an intense playoff series. The Hornets have confidence because they have won two games in this series, but know that this game means everything and they must play lock down D if they have any chance of winning (especially on Bynum, they need to figure out an answer for him). The Lakers on the other hand are always confident, but know they cannot allow CP3 to score 30 and dish 10+ assists. On the games that went over, CP3 played well above his season averages. When the games stayed under, CP3 played at or under his season averages. Therefore, to me, the key for the Lakers is containing CP3. The only way to do that is to key him on defense and make everyone else hurt you. At the end of the day, if I were the Lakers, I would do everything I could to stop CP3 and let the Aaron Gray's, Bellini's and Green's of the world get theirs. If the Lakers can limit CP3, Ariza and Bellini to about 17 points and under, the under should hit.

On the other end, I almost want to say just let Kobe get his and make the Lakers a one man team. If the Hornets can eliminate the effectiveness of the triangle by stopping the players around Kobe, then he will try to take it upon himself to win. Generally, in those games where Kobe is selfish, the games go under because he doesn't get his teammates involved and they are not as active because they just stand around and let Kobe do his thing. That leads to less offensive boards and less second chance shots.

I guess I got off topic a little bit with respect to those trends you mentioned, but my point is that you cannot base a play solely on those trends, especially in the playoffs. This is a game six elimination game and the intensity, especially on defense, should be through the roof. I tend to side with the overall league trend of unders in playoff elimination games 6-7, over the head to head trends you pasted above. Therefore, I see this game going under. Hopefully, it's just like game 2 where we make a big play and sit back and cash it easy. However, I don't care if we have to sweat it out as long as we win. And I am really confident this game goes under.

Good luck with whichever way you decide to go!
    Bravo, Just like what I needed to hear.

Time for me to lock in my bets and post a small review for it too.

Actually, I'm waiting for the line to move in our favor. I don't think it will go higher than 184 though. It is still bouncing around at 183 to 183.5

You bought it at 184 and I'm jealous.

Love The Action

Sorry guys...crazy day at work has kept me busy.

The public is pounding the over in all three games and I'm loving it! I am very confident that we cash all three tickets, but especially that Lakers under. The public is on that over more than any other, yet the total has nosedived down to 182.5.
    Big money is pounding that under and its not just ours lol.

The other two games have been a bit up and down with the line, but I expect those to fall as well once we get closer to tip.

I'm feeling very confident about these plays. Unfortunately, I will be stuck at a family dinner tonight and won't be able to watch the games. So if you can, please update this thread with pace, possession and shooting % info so I know what's going on.

Good luck tonight...I'm anticipating a public bloodbath, but big success for the SBR crowd!

NBA_Brosuf

I still thinks that the public can win one. Fading the public at 100% rate might not be the smart move. I do know that the public can and have won some too. I think that once you cap and your capping skills are the other way of the public then that calls for an increase in your betting. When you and the public picks the same side, bet small.

I think that is my filter for now.

I'll update ya when given chance. I think imma just go fishing and not watching these game. LOL

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

what if the magic nail their 3's? it seems that they are due for a game where they actually hit their shots.......

I like the value on that particular over....

good luck either way......

t-bone
    t-bone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1871

I have already locked in the following plays:
    • Lakers/Hornets Under (184) 12.5x
    • Orlando/Atlanta Under (178) 6x
    • Portland/Dallas Under (182) 4x
    Lakers/Hornets Summary

Here we go again with another big play on the Lakers/Hornets under.

In the last game, 70%+ of all bets were on the over with the total set at 183 and the public cashed big. Yet, the books only added one point to the total and opened this game at 184. If the books were fearful of another public over, they would have opened this game at 185 or 186. Instead, they are giving us an indicator that the under is the play here by opening the total so low. In addition, after opening, over 90% of all bets have come in on the over. However, instead of moving up a point or juicing the over, the books are holding steady at 184 and juicing both sides evenly. This opening line action, or lack thereof, also tells me the under is the play here. I expect the total to drop by late morning with heavy sharp action coming in on the under, but the total bets to stay in the 70% range all the way through the start of the game. That is why I locked in 7 units now. I don't see this total going up much and it will eventually fall. Plus, this is a good public fade. If the ref assignments check out in favor of the under, I will add units as noted above by around 11am EST.

I don't think either team will shoot as well as they did in the last game. Both of these teams shot 49%+ last game on a combined 142 fg attempts. Assuming these shooting percentages come down to a more realistic number of 43%, we should easily cash the under.

These teams have been playing to a classic zig-zag trend as high scoring games have been followed by low scoring games. I have no doubt this game should follow suit and go under. I just don't see either team shooting anywhere near 50% in this game 6. Plus, these teams have been playing a consistent slow pace in each of their games with field goal attempts consistently in the 140's. I see an even slower pace in this elimination game as both teams clamp down on D in the second half and really turn the game into a half-court struggle.

As I noted in my writeup for game 2 of this series, both the Lakers and Hornets were under machines all year, with the Hornets going 32-51 o/u and the Lakers going 34-59 o/u. At home, the Hornets were 17-26 o/u, while the Lakers were 17/26 o/u on the road. I see these trends continuing and the under hitting in Game 6.

The Hornets know they can't match the Lakers' offensive firepower, despite how great the Hornets have played on offense in this series. The Hornets were at their best this year when playing lock down defense and I think they realize they need to get back to that style of play if they want to win. On the Lakers side of things, defensive intensity needs to be key. The Lakers should be embarrassed with their recent defensive effort and need to ramp it up if they want to end the series on Thursday. The Lakers cannot allow CP3 and Co. to shoot well from the field or they know they will have to head back to LA for a game 7.

For the foregoing reasons, I am playing the under in Game 6 of the Lakers/Hornets series.

Orlando/Atlanta Summary

Just about every trend you can find about these two teams, and especially when they play each other, points to the under. I won't even take up your time listing all of these trends, but they all lean under in this game and in this matchup.

The total opened at 178 and is about to go down late night tonight or early tomorrow. I don't think we'll see this go up above 178 from this point forward. Pinny is juicing the under big time. Currently, the majority of bets are on the under. However, as the day gets older tomorrow, I expect that to reverse and most of the public to be on the over. After all, when the public sees a total set below 180, they think there is no way a game can stay under that low of a total. Consequently, they pound the over. However, we are smarter than that. We know that the books post the total that low because of the high probability that the game never reaches 170. I love playing unders below 180 and this presents us with another opportunity.

The pace in this series really hasn't been all that slow. The Lakers and Portland series' have been slower. However, whenever these two teams play, they generally play to the under. These teams play hard against each other and give top effort, which really shows itself on the defensive end. The zig zag theory definitely has not been in effect for this series and I believe we will see the fifth under in a row on Thursday. It's true that I usually like teams to bounce-back from poor shooting performances and vice-versa, however, in this series, I just expect both teams to shoot right around 40% consistently.

Just like the Lakers/Hornets, this is a game six elimination game. The playoff elimination game under theory is much strong when the elimination game is in the sixth or seventh game of the series as opposed to the fourth or fifth game of the series. For evidence of that, you need only look at the potential elimination games in the Bulls, Heat and Grizz series. Each one of those elimination games were in fifth games of their respective series and all of them went over. The true elimination game under theory does not hold water until the series get to the real pressure packed sixth and seventh games of the series as every possession and shot is intensified. Therefore, I see that theory helping us out in all three of the games on Thursday, including this Magic/Hawks game.

For the foregoing reasons, I am playing the under in game six of the Magic/Hawks on Thursday.

Dallas/Portland Summary

This game opened up at 182 and will probably go up a half point or full point before dropping back down. Therefore, you may want to hold off and take the under tomorrow morning or mid afternoon before the dip hits. Most of the public is on the over in this game and we wouldn't have it any other way. This provides us with another good opportunity for a successful public fade.

These teams have played a slow pace in every game of this series. The only games that went over were the games that the teams shot really well. While Dallas and Portland could shoot a high percentage, even if they do the slow pace may not allow for an over. Plus, just like the other games, we have another game six elimination game. These two teams will be playing a half court defensive game that will stay close.

In the last game, these two teams shot 43% and 41%. These are respectable numbers, yet the game still stayed 8 points under the posted total. I expect more of the same on Thursday and this game to stay under the posted total.

As with all of the games, once I check the ref assignments I will probably be adding to this play. We are looking to get at least two refs for each game that favor the under. If we see those types of ref assignments, I will be adding units to each of these games. As you know, we also like to monitor the line movement so as to put in our play at the highest value possible, but while also beating the closer as much as possible. Generally, if we meet those goals, we will win far more than we will lose. I think we have value on under in all of these games and should beat the closing numbers. Finally, if any of these game should by slim chance go over and they will need to play a game 7, those game 7's will provide for another great opportunity to chase these elimination game unders.

I'm excited guys. I love playing unders way more than overs. I had to with the value the last couple days and play some overs. Although they won, I am ready to get back to playing some winning unders. Let's cash all of these plays and put a hurting on the books!

Good luck guys! As always, I look forward to hearing your thoughts either for or against these plays. BOL!
    Although I consider myself a good NBA capper, I don't do write-ups. I absolutely love guys like this who put time and reasoning behind picks. Nice fvckin job LTA and best of luck with your plays. My boy NoCoin is good for this kind of stuff too!

Lakers/Hornets stays in the 170's tonight

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    Good luck. All the Orlando/Atlanta games have been going under, but I would definitely be nervous about continuing to play the under there. They have combining to consistently take over 40 3pt attempts every game in that series. All it would take is one team to get hot from behind the arch to kill an under set in the 170's.
    Great point 70kg, your opinion is definitely respected in these parts and your point is well taken. However, I think the perimeter defense that has forced such poor shooting on behalf of both teams comes out strong tonight, prepared to establish itself from the start. There is bad blood in this game and I don't expect much finesse or easy baskets. Each shot should be contested.

There will be some treys attempted, but im betting only about 18-20% fall.

Good luck on your plays!

Love The Action

Only one MLB play tonight:

Redsox/Orioles over 8.5 1x

I think both Bergesen and Lester get shelled tonight. Bol...

uhuhahah
    uhuhahah's Avatar Become A Pro!

orl/atl will be over tonite...

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by uhuhahah View Post
    orl/atl will be over tonite...
    Uh, uh, uh, no.

123 Last