Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by Half_Glassed View Post
    LTA - I'm worrying about the foul counts....
    Keep the faith.. believe in the play. We have 44-45 points to give. I predict a fourth quarter of 41-42 points. Good luck.

Love The Action

I'm hitting the hay. We will have MLB plays tomorrow. I have not capped the Spurs/Memphis game yet, so we might have a play in that game as well. Nothing too big though that I see right now.

Looks like the Dallas will go over. Assuming it does lose, that still leaves us with a profit of 14.1 units on the night in the NBA. I'll take that any day LOL...

A great night...let's do it all over again tomorrow!!

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Thanks for the big confidence on the under lakers game. When we collide, I'm hitting hard but when not, I'm playing small.

I'll cap on the spurs game but probably will not have a play on it. If you cap it for fun, it'll be nice to compare our notes.

Nite nite and see you on the next journey to our high.

migz
    migz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Thanks LTA. appreciate it that you posts early. good luck tomorrow

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by migz View Post
    Thanks LTA. appreciate it that you posts early. good luck tomorrow

Sorry...no early plays today. I don't have a huge lean in the Memphis/SA game at the moment enough to lock anything in yet. I do lean slightly to the over, but have not researched the game enough to make a play on it. Plus, I think we will see the line go down a point or so as everyone is on the under. At most, if I decide to play this game, it would only be in the .5-1x range and that lean can change depending on some factors I come across.

However, get ready for the Heat/Celtics and Bulls/Hawks series, as I am predicting we have at least two 10+ unit plays in each series. There are a lot of factors and angles in both of those series that I love to bet on and I am very excited. We have made over 40 units of profit in the playoffs so far and I fully expect that profit train to continue. Good luck on your plays today. I will probably post all my MLB and possible NBA play in this thread rather than start a new one because I will not have any writeups.

Love The Action

I tend to think SA keeps it close against Memphis tonight. If SA keeps it.close, I believe it will be primarily based on their ability to hit the trey. Consequently, I really lean to a correlated parlay between (1) SA and the points and (2) the over.

I just think SA has too much pride, veteran leadership and experienced coaching to go out like a chump getting rolled. Plus, they now have the ever-important momentum going into this game and know that, if they can beat Memphis at home, they haver a great shot at pulling off the comeback when it goes back to texas.

Therefore, I'm leaning to play SA plus the points, the over and par them both. This is more of an "intangible" play than anything else.

What does everyone think of tonights game?
    Last edited by Love The Action; 04-29-11 at 10:10 AM.

357BackHand
    357BackHand's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was leaning yesterday... But today no insight... It may be a coinflip, I don't see any clear tendancy..

Love The Action

Spurs (+3.5)(-120) .5x
    Spurs over (188.5) .5x

Just a little taste to keep us interested tonight. Bol...

NBA_Brosuf

Small play to taste the water eh?

Me too me too. Just to smell the water. Small card like today will feel like the nba finals. Just 1 game to watch and if lose, you can't play the next to recover. I'm digging it.

Love The Action

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Spurs (+3.5)(-120) .5x
    Spurs over (188.5) .5x

Just a little taste to keep us interested tonight. Bol...
    Will probably parlay these as well because this is a correlated play. I will lock that in soon. Just want to see a few things before I invest another half unit.

Love The Action

As an fyi, I will have a play on the heat celts total tomorrow and will have a writeup on it sometime tonight or tomorrow morning in a new thread.

NBA_Brosuf

Good stuff and either make a new thread for each series for easy tracking or put them all in 1 thread.

I will not have a play on game 1. I need things to develop to see how the rollercoaster is riding first. Always digging your write ups.

Love The Action

Mlb
    sf/wash under (6.5) .75 x
    florida/cincy under (8.5) 1x
    Braves ml (-110) .75x
    Detroit/cle under (8.5) 1x
    Toronto ml (+ 125) .75
    Toronto/nyy under (9) .75x

NBA_Brosuf

Oh noossss

we are in a clash again. When that is the case, I bet small.

LOL

Time to hit up a sport bar to watch the only game of the night. I'm betting on Memphis but I'll be cheering for Spurs because I really do want another elimination game to cap.

If Memphis win, next elimination game will be next week or a long shot. That is too long of a wait for some action by me. LOL

Love The Action

Big time late money on the spurs...really happy I played them early and bought the hook.

I took a chance and parlayed the over with spurs ml for .25x. That pays out at almost one unit. Good luck.

Rawk-
    Rawk-'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

damn im about to call my book back. really was thinkin memphis ML maybe smaller unit size. granted the pubic will slam the spurs thinking its easy money not knowing the grizz own them in memphis. and they think no way will an 8th seed beat the 1 seed. **** it go memphis.

Love The Action

The line is about to go down to memphis -2...

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rawk- View Post
    damn im about to call my book back. really was thinkin memphis ML maybe smaller unit size. granted the pubic will slam the spurs thinking its easy money not knowing the grizz own them in memphis. and they think no way will an 8th seed beat the 1 seed. **** it go memphis.
    54% still on memphis.

Love The Action

The line is about to go down to memphis -2...
    Looks like it never materialized. Around 7:40pm, when Pinny was juicing -3 evenly, my local's book dropped all the way down to -2. Usually, when that happens, 5D, Pinny and Greek move a few minutes later. However, this time, it just never happened. Very unusual.

Love The Action

Need 54 points for the over with SA down 4 points...not looking that great, but at the same time very possible.

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

None of the bets look particularly promising, but this is the NBA "where amazing happens". That George Hill air ball 3 was brutal.

RL75

Just as I say that Memphis has back to back BRUTAL possessions and Spurs just took the lead.

Love The Action

This ball game is ovah...

ZBo is tough...Memphis has made like 5 shots in a row...

Small losing night in the NBA -1.45x

Went 3-3 in the MLB because Atlanta blew the lead in the 9th inning and then lost in the 12th. That's like my third extra inning loss this week. I should parlayed the Toronto/Yankess game, as I had that one nailed on both the side and total. Oh well, tomorrow should be fun!

RL75

Wow what a BS cover on the over. But, I will take it. Payback for that crap the Spurs killed me with on Monday night with that damn alley oop. I think 18 or 19 points were scored in the last 1:55.

Love The Action

This ball game is ovah...

ZBo is tough...Memphis has made like 5 shots in a row...

Small losing night in the NBA -1.45x

Went 3-3 in the MLB because Atlanta blew the lead in the 9th inning and then lost in the 12th. That's like my third extra inning loss this week. I should parlayed the Toronto/Yankess game, as I had that one nailed on both the side and total. Oh well, tomorrow should be fun!

Nice...all those free throws pushed that game over...no big deal, I would have only been down a little over one unit, but thanks that that over hitting, I am only down -.45x on the night.

Plus, these plays were just action plays anyway. Really looking forward to some serious investment opportunities in the next round and really like some of those matchups.

Sorry all you Memphis backers...OKC will win that series.

vinh diesel
    vinh diesel's Avatar Become A Pro!

LTA do u have a twitter account for us to tail you?

Love The Action

I've had some PM requests to start a Twitter account and to put my plays in one thread. I'm not that important and don't feel I need a Twitter account, but I will put the rest of my plays in one thread for the remainder of of the NBA playoffs for easier tracking.

I just put up writeups for fun and because they ensure I thoroughly cap that game. Plus, I like to hear comments from you guys supporting or going against my plays because it helps us all learn from each other.

Hopefully, our hot streak will continue.

Good luck....

GTS925
    21-7 Run!
    GTS925's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey LTA, what are your leans for tonight's game?

First 123