sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

From Denver ..Nuggets rules

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I love how he goes "theyre good but got no SG."

Well they won 62 games and earned themselves the best record in the NBa against elite teams while starting Bogans, so obviously they've done something right.

Squares are picking the Heat (you know, that shitty team that only has a .500 record against above .500 teams)

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

The Bulls will probably either go against The Heat or The Celtics in the Eastern Conference finals. The Bulls play amazingly well at home, has home court advantage, crushed the Celtics the last time they played against them, and swept the Heat this season. The Bulls have a real chance here, Chicago could use a NBA Championship this year.

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

Bulls vs Heat would be a good one , can't wait for that

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

i think they beat the pacers fairly easily but the money is to be made on the under 188. thats my bet of the day

regular season is a WHOLE lot different then the postseason. i very interested to see how boston responds to the adversity. i could see them flopping but i could see them making the east finals

forloveofthegame

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Actually, a Bulls loss, and there's still two minutes left as I type this, may be the best thing to happen to this team as it might just wake them up a bit and show them this is not going to be a cakewalk.

I love people that overreact after one game. Does anyone really think the Pacers are going to win this series?

forloveofthegame

i dont care if they win this game. they have obvious weaknesses that better teams will exploit.

jollyoscars
    jollyoscars's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont think the bulls will win it all... i KNOW theyll win it all!

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Bulls are going to struggle pretty badly against the Magic in round 2. The Magic can make it rain and will not allow many second chance point opportunities with howard gobbling up anything that doesn't go in.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by forloveofthegame View Post
    i dont care if they win this game. they have obvious weaknesses that better teams will exploit.
    Please name another team that doesn't have a weakness. None of the playoff teams are a dominant dynasty type team (Celts, Lakes, Bulls of past) that you know are going to dominate. The Bulls are young, hungry and learned a lot when they gave the Celtics all they could handle in the past playoffs.

dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    Bulls are going to struggle pretty badly against the Magic in round 2. The Magic can make it rain and will not allow many second chance point opportunities with howard gobbling up anything that doesn't go in.
    i love how homers like to talk so big and so surely of their team even though they lost 1-3 in the regular season

and i would worry about both teams' first round series before talking about them meeting in the second round. don't care how bad the hawks are, magic should have some caution after also going 1-3 against them

megacoolid
    a WIN is a WIN
    megacoolid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

bulls wont win it all

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by dwluv3333 View Post
    i love how homers like to talk so big and so surely of their team even though they lost 1-3 in the regular season

and i would worry about both teams' first round series before talking about them meeting in the second round. don't care how bad the hawks are, magic should have some caution after also going 1-3 against them
    instead of being a cynical critic when judging others opinions. Why don't you make some predictions of your own! Are you Demens brother?

dwluv3333

instead of being a cynical critic when judging others opinions. Why don't you make some predictions of your own! Are you Demens brother?
    I'm a Bulls fan and I'm not tryin to be cynical just realistic. My prediction is that it will be a tough series that will be fun to watch, not gonna just back my team blindly. Howard will provide problems to Rose's driving game but Bulls have got some of the NBA's best 3 pt shooting defense so it should be interesting to see what happens.

It wouldn't matter if I told you which team I would put money on, cuz you're a Magic homer and I'm a Bulls homer.

THAT being said,
    Bulls first have to get past the pesky Pacers,
    and the Magic still have to prove themselves against the Hawks. Then we can worry about the 2nd round

FindTheLock

fair enough... but I am not worried about either one of our teams getting past the first round at all!

dwluv3333

fair enough... but I am not worried about either one of our teams getting past the first round at all!
    let's hope so. bulls got a scare today, let's see if the magic can live up to their favorite status later today.

FindTheLock

it's the playoffs I expected the pacers to make a game out of it, but in the end there is no doubt who the better team is. The magic had a lot of turbulence during the regular season with their trade deal right in the middle of it all. I don't expect the Hawks to surprise anyone. The hawks get their asses kicked on their home court frequently, so even if they steal one in Orlando they are in big trouble!

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

It's anybody's guess who wins either conference this year the teams in the playoffs are all close at the top. Don't count out the Lakers or Celtics though they have the experience to get it done and the players still. I'm not picking anyone and saying they will win it all just like flipping coins this year. Good Luck to All

forloveofthegame

Quote Originally Posted by pittmatt80 View Post
    It's anybody's guess who wins either conference this year the teams in the playoffs are all close at the top. Don't count out the Lakers or Celtics though they have the experience to get it done and the players still. I'm not picking anyone and saying they will win it all just like flipping coins this year. Good Luck to All
    Solid post right here

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

ehhh, remind us who won the game again?

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't forget this is the NBA and for all u know someones already won the whole fukkin thing

dwluv3333

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Don't forget this is the NBA and for all u know someones already won the whole fukkin thing
    grizzlies over sixers in the finals in 4 games

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

i don't get it. Everyone wants to knock d rose for not being mvp worthy because his teammates are so awesome and he has such great talent around him.

But the next second those same people will say d rose will have to do everything for the team and close all by himself

the bulls are a team. In fact in 2 outta the 3 games against miami this season it was the rest of the bulls team, not d rose, that saved the victories (korver with the big 3 pointer, deng with free throws and bulls team defense)

and at least bulls have someone who has more often been able to close than not. What's miami's record in closing close games this year??

well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Funny but it seemed that it was Atlanta making it rain last night in Orlando.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

The Bulls may not have to worry about the Magic with the way the Hawks were mopping the floor with them.

forloveofthegame

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    ehhh, remind us who won the game again?
    its not about who won that game. the lowly pacers exposed there weakness. a better team will mop the floor with them and not let them make a run

dwluv3333

its not about who won that game. the lowly pacers exposed there weakness. a better team will mop the floor with them and not let them make a run
    plz find me another game where the team that won had its opposition shooting at an almost 60% 3-point clip. pacers played an almost perfect game offensively and the bulls had one of their worst performances of the year, and the bulls still somehow pulled a win.

but you're right... bulls only went 62-20 in the regular season.... so they've got no chance against all the elite teams whose records are all worse than theirs...

forloveofthegame

plz find me another game where the team that won had its opposition shooting at an almost 60% 3-point clip. pacers played an almost perfect game offensively and the bulls had one of their worst performances of the year, and the bulls still somehow pulled a win.

but you're right... bulls only went 62-20 in the regular season.... so they've got no chance against all the elite teams whose records are all worse than theirs...
    your right having the best record in the regular season entitles them to a championship.

dwluv3333

your right having the best record in the regular season entitles them to a championship.
    Please, find the line in my post in which I claimed this. You are making stuff up and need to get a better understanding of the English language.

forloveofthegame

bulls fans jumping the gun with the chants.. conseco fieldhouse is going to be ELECTRIC

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I wish Indiana was matched up with Miami, Miami wouldn't get out of the first round

forloveofthegame

bulls are ******* trash... Boozer

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

bulls are ******* trash... Boozer

R u the douchbag who said the Nuggets were going to win it all?

First 123 Last