If you think Bulls will win it all..

much less win the east. you are a square

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

bullllssssss

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

It's the sharp pick. Squares might say Heat or Celtics take the East.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by forloveofthegame View Post
    much less win the east. you are a square
    You have to be stupid not to understand that they are playing the best basketball in the East and possibly the entire NBA.

That's a fact. What do you got to back up your claims?

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
    It's the sharp pick. Squares might say Heat or Celtics take the East.

huh? Squares are taking the Knicks in the first round. Bulls are by far the "popular" pick

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    You have to be stupid not to understand that they are playing the best basketball in the East and possibly the entire NBA.

That's a fact. What do you got to back up your claims?
    I'm from chicago. There good but got no SG. They will get beat by boston. I hope granger drops 40 on there ass tomm

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

oh youre from chicago you must have an inside scoop on the bulls then. im from upstate new york and i know for a fact the knicks will win the nba finals for the next 6 years running. come on bro im from ny how can you doubt me??? anyway, saying they have no sg is pretty funny. just because they dont have a ballhog sg who drops 30 a night doesnt mean they dont have an sg. if youre such an avid follower of them i would think you might know about keith bogans. top 5 defensive players in the league

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by chargers4222 View Post
    oh youre from chicago you must have an inside scoop on the bulls then. im from upstate new york and i know for a fact the knicks will win the nba finals for the next 6 years running. come on bro im from ny how can you doubt me??? anyway, saying they have no sg is pretty funny. just because they dont have a ballhog sg who drops 30 a night doesnt mean they dont have an sg. if youre such an avid follower of them i would think you might know about keith bogans. top 5 defensive players in the league
    Wow Keith Bogans is a top 5 defensive player in the league? Their coach must be an idiot then to play him only 17 minutes a game. Or maybe they just have no use for one of the best defenders in the game.

SpeedPro
    SpeedPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Yeah that is a long shot.

forloveofthegame

its already a known fact that bogans is the worst starter in the league. if you dont know that then you havent followed basketball or listened to some analysts opinions including chicago's finest

all they had to do was pick up JR or OJ and they would be set. instead their stuck with 3 one-dimensional scrubs

reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You're out of your mind. Unless Boston turns up the volume big time they're finished. I'm from Chicago too, and what I learned from watching a lot of their games is that they IMPROVED and they are LEGIT. They are also relatively young, extremely well coached, and DEEP. The Celtics made the big mistake of giving up that artard but great defensive / rebounder Perkins. He did his job as long as he wasn't injured, so they really effed up big time in that deal. Just cuz these guys are no-names to most casual fans doesn't mean they are crappy one-dimensional scrubs. Our 2nd unit is sick!

its already a known fact that bogans is the worst starter in the league. if you dont know that then you havent followed basketball or listened to some analysts opinions including chicago's finest

all they had to do was pick up JR or OJ and they would be set. instead their stuck with 3 one-dimensional scrubs

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I guess the Heat and Lakers have no chance either since they have scrubs starting for them too.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

much less win the east. You are a square
    squares are on the lakers and miami

nbarlotta3
    nbarlotta3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I don't see them beating the Heat or Celtics.

lxwcn0611
    lxwcn0611's Avatar Become A Pro!

These things looked pretty good, and some that I can learn, and I hope to learn more on it!

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Do people even know what "square" means ???

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

The only threat in the East for Chicago is Miami.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

no chance the bulls win it all....i hateeeeeeeeeee noah

dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I'm beginning to think that some of the people on this board are just star-struck and don't even pay attention to the nba

How can anyone say that the Bulls have no chance to come out of the east when they went 3-0 against Miami and 2-2 against Boston? The Bulls have beaten every single team in the league and only have a losing record against one team, New York, whom they played early in the year before they really gelled as a team.

I am a Bulls fan, and yes I do agree that it's gonna be pretty tough to get to the Finals, but to say that the Bulls getting to the Finals being a "square" choice or "no chance" is just ludicrous.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

What is the Bulls record in the Cavs against the playoffs. Apply that to Miami +3. Bulls are good but D Rose is really going to have to close tough games most likely by himself, no point guard is going to get it done against these teams don't let the media hype you up.

forloveofthegame

experience is KEY in the palyoffs!!! Why has LA Boston and SA completely dominated the finals past how many years???? Bulls = NO SHOT.. could POSSIBLY get through the east if evrything clicked and i mean EVERYTHING..

Oh and OKC winning the west

forloveofthegame

imo a "square" is someone who believes the "hype." basically what i mean is the guy that quotes espn when arguing about anything sports.. ESPN = SQUARE CENTRAL!!

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Yeah, not like the Bulls were in the play-offs last year or anything.

All this shit you're talking about the Bulls, is there any team left to win the title at all. Someone has to you know and all the garbage you're spitting on the bulls can apply to pretty much every other team. Let me guess, the Lakers are gonna win, and you're calling people squares? GTFO.

forloveofthegame

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    Yeah, not like the Bulls were in the play-offs last year or anything.

All this shit you're talking about the Bulls, is there any team left to win the title at all. Someone has to you know and all the garbage you're spitting on the bulls can apply to pretty much every other team. Let me guess, the Lakers are gonna win, and you're calling people squares? GTFO.
    Yeah they were out quicker than a 14 year old virgin

Dont hate cause i made over 50 units in a month and a half tailing the "Golden Nuggets." Spurs get it done

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4449

Bulls won't win it all , winning the east the most

forloveofthegame

whats up sportsfan.. where ya been?

lyon804

Looking forward to coming back and bumping these "expert" opinion's.

forloveofthegame

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    Looking forward to coming back and bumping these "expert" opinion's.
    atleast i speak up.. where are you and your predictions?? you honestly think a young team is going to have the stamina to compete with the perennial best in a SEVEN game series. ill do the bumping if im wrong.

BOL bulls fans getting by this guy..

O’Neal grabbed a reporter and pointed towards his notepad "Take this down", said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the [expletive] truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."

lyon804

atleast i speak up.. where are you and your predictions?? you honestly think a young team is going to have the stamina to compete with the perennial best in a SEVEN game series. ill do the bumping if im wrong.

BOL bulls fans getting by this guy..

O’Neal grabbed a reporter and pointed towards his notepad "Take this down", said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the [expletive] truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."

It was below your's. I stated if Chicago didn't make the finals it would be Miami.

Nothing wrong with predictions it just comes off as drivel when you have to call others square because they believe Chicago is good. What is really strange is how you discount that team. They have the best record in the league for some reason with all of those "scrubs"

lyon804

Since I don't pretend to be Nostradomus I'll take a stab with 2 teams.

Chicago or Miami out of the East

OKC or Lakers out of the West.

Guess I am square.

forloveofthegame

Quote Originally Posted by lyon804 View Post
    It was below your's. I stated if Chicago didn't make the finals it would be Miami.

Nothing wrong with predictions it just comes off as drivel when you have to call others square because they believe Chicago is good. What is really strange is how you discount that team. They have the best record in the league for some reason with all of those "scrubs"
    referring to "one-dimensional scrubs" was the SG position.. bogans korver and brewer.

okc will get by denver in a LONG hard fought series and whoever they play next they will be at a disadvantage being gased

i hope the nuggets just fvcking stick it to okc and all the fukkin "sharps" on the board.. just wishful thinking tho

dwluv3333
    dwluv3333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 212

I don't get it. Everyone wants to knock D Rose for not being MVP worthy because his teammates are so awesome and he has such great talent around him.

But the next second those same people will say D Rose will have to do everything for the team and close all by himself

The Bulls are a team. In fact in 2 outta the 3 games against Miami this season it was the rest of the Bulls team, not D rose, that saved the victories (Korver with the big 3 pointer, Deng with free throws and Bulls team defense)

And at least Bulls have someone who has more often been able to close than not. What's Miami's record in closing close games this year??

sportfan

whats up sportsfan.. where ya been?
    busy as hell , still bet some games here and there but not as much as i used to , how you been doing bro?

forloveofthegame

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan View Post
    busy as hell , still bet some games here and there but not as much as i used to , how you been doing bro?
    pretty good man. trying to get going in bases. since pacs thread closed a bunch of us guys started a thread in PT. you should stop by

sportfan

Bulls will crush pacers 2morrow , what you think forlove?

123 Last