kobstopa
    kobstopa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3520

This game is looked like a catch but actually a straight forward one, take the Bulls up to -7.
    Without Howard, Bass & Ryan Anderson is their reliable option for frontline, they're no match for the bulls here. Jameer, JRIch & Hedo = 40 + 14 assist + 7 reb that's about it.
    Important to note, we haven't seen Chicago rest their starters ever so far, Tib expect them to play hard regardless of where they're at. This is a habit you would expect for this team to stay consistently competitive in their mind set.

dude_bg
    dude_bg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

just a thought, chi is good defending the perimeter, but will be even better as there will be no howard and the open spaces will be even less. Magic have no bench, Reddick is out, Howards is out, Q-tip is out.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Your right they dont have anyone that can create there own shot like Rose. Jameer is probably closest one with that ability. I do agree with that part of your statement.

So what do you think the Magic will do without Howard in there? Fold? Not be in Sync? Lost without there superstar? My guess is they will try to develop a game plan without him in it. Will there offense struggle without him in the lineup? I actually think they may be better offensively without him because they will actually have to run a real offense. The part of the game they will miss him the most in is defense. If the Bulls win this game it will be on inside with Boozer. I think the Magic will want them to take jumpshots, so they can get out on the break on long rebounds. The Magic actually thrive off of transition pull up 3's. That is where they kill teams getting open 3's on the break with J-Rich, Jameer and Turk.

Also, this is a double revenge game for Magic and first time they have been a home dog this entire season. So how many points is Howard worth? What would line be with Howard in line up? Bulls -1? The Magic will be motivated for this game and that is usually one of there biggest problems IMO. Don't you have to wonder where the Bulls heads are at after clinching the #1 seed? Think they will come out sharp and focused? I don't think there is anyway Bulls beat them by 15, seems like you would have to be a Bulls fan to make a statement like that. Win or lose I think the game will be close within 5 points. GL with Bulls, but I will be on the Magic just waiting to see if line gets driven up anymore with Howard out.

dude you're trying to talk yourself into believing that orlando will cover

the reality of the situation is that Orlando has lost by 17 points to the bulls last 2 matchups with Howard having 60 points on incredible shooting

the bulls have suffocated Orlando's perimeter players and dominated on the boards. How the hell do you think that Orlando will play better WITHOUT howard in there?? That's absolute nonsense

Howard is this team. They really have no big men outside of him and it's a team with a bunch of mediocre defenders that still plays decent defense because of Dwight's presence inside

bulls are gonna dominate the boards, they'll suffocate Orlando's perimeter players and they should have no prolem scoring at will. Keep in mind the Bulls have the best perimeter defense in the league

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

So why did the line open up at only -2.5? If it seems too good to be true...

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

this is puzzling. i will have to think

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    chicago is a LOT better than portland

Wouldnt say they are a lot better than Portland. At this point, slightly better, but its not that big of a gap. IF Portland was healthy (big IF), they could be the best team in the NBA.

In this game however vs Orlando, I think Chicago is definitely the play. Unless Orlando is going to shoot 50% + from 3 Point land, they probably wont win.

soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162

Just an anti public bet from GG. There is your reasoning. Not like going against the public is a bad idea at all. 98% of people lose. That is what GG does is go against joe pub. The bigger the pub likes a game the bigger his bet is on the other team. When Joe Pub loses, GG wins. This is the NBA where teams step up for 1 game when their star is out all the time

BOL 2 All.

RoagBettor

No doubt Chicago is an up and coming team and Rose is a superstar, but let's put things in perspective here - they haven't done sh*t yet that matters. I still think they're a year and a player or 2 away from legitimate championship material. If you look at the development of great teams it's a process; they add pieces to the puzzle and gain more experience, ultimately leading to the title. I think the Bulls can get there in the next 2-3 years, but they still have things to prove.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin View Post
    Just an anti public bet from GG. There is your reasoning. Not like going against the public is a bad idea at all. 98% of people lose. That is what GG does is go against joe pub. The bigger the pub likes a game the bigger his bet is on the other team. When Joe Pub loses, GG wins. This is the NBA where teams step up for 1 game when their star is out all the time

BOL 2 All.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT BEING A HUGE PUBLIC PLAY

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH HOWARD NOT PLAYING

DO SOME RESEARCH AND CHECK TO SEE ALL NBA TEAMS RECORDS ATS THE FIRST GAME THEY PLAY WITHOUT A "SUPERSTAR" PLAYER

THIS SYSTEMS HITS AT 70 + % AND I HAVE A 3 YEAR RUNNING THREAD ABOUT IT AT ANOTHER FORUM

gl

bowers1989
    bowers1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    No doubt Chicago is an up and coming team and Rose is a superstar, but let's put things in perspective here - they haven't done sh*t yet that matters. I still think they're a year and a player or 2 away from legitimate championship material. If you look at the development of great teams it's a process; they add pieces to the puzzle and gain more experience, ultimately leading to the title. I think the Bulls can get there in the next 2-3 years, but they still have things to prove.
    i hope they win the championship this year... but right now i dont give a shit, i just want them to win this game. lol $

BigBoi
    BigBoi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

GG, is this like the ATL pick without Josh Smith for the first game?

TheTruth5
    TheTruth5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Magic are at +5 right now. What do you think? Still take em?

RoagBettor

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreek View Post
    THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT BEING A HUGE PUBLIC PLAY

IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH HOWARD NOT PLAYING

DO SOME RESEARCH AND CHECK TO SEE ALL NBA TEAMS RECORDS ATS THE FIRST GAME THEY PLAY WITHOUT A "SUPERSTAR" PLAYER

THIS SYSTEMS HITS AT 70 + % AND I HAVE A 3 YEAR RUNNING THREAD ABOUT IT AT ANOTHER FORUM

gl

Spot on bro!

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Do yourselves a favor and take the Bulls. Don't listen to a guy who types in all caps

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    do yourselves a favor and take the bulls. Don't listen to a guy who types in all caps
    do you know that the guy who types in cap is on a 46-23 run in the nba ans is 150 games over .500 for the season in the nba ??

chantrain

I did not know that, but that doesn't mean you aren't wrong about this one.

Let's see what happens, GL. (even though I actually mean bad luck and I hope you lose and I win)

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by bigboi View Post
    gg, is this like the atl pick without josh smith for the first game?
    i dont count josh smith as a superstar.. But i will refer you to the first game dirk didnt play this year and the first 3 kevin love and cp3 didnt play this yr
    there are many more those are the ones i can think of off the top of my head right now

goldengreek

i did not know that, but that doesn't mean you aren't wrong about this one.

Let's see what happens, gl. (even though i actually mean bad luck and i hope you lose and i win)

child

chantrain

whatever, second post in this thread was me asking for your reasoning and you never even gave that. I'd very much like to know how you think Magic have a chance in this game.

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good play

RoagBettor

i dont count josh smith as a superstar.. But i will refer you to the first game dirk didnt play this year and the first 3 kevin love and cp3 didnt play this yr
    there are many more those are the ones i can think of off the top of my head right now
    Don't forget OKC at Boston without Durant earlier this season (when the Celtics were rolling also); OKC won straight up.

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    Don't forget OKC at Boston without Durant earlier this season (when the Celtics were rolling also); OKC won straight up.

bowers1989
    bowers1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 436

its frightning how some of you want GG kids. ill admit it makes me worry a bit that im betting against him but some of you would jump off a bridge if he told you to. lol

goldengreek

whatever, second post in this thread was me asking for your reasoning and you never even gave that. I'd very much like to know how you think Magic have a chance in this game.
    Im sorry that I wasnt on your beck and call... got a life. You dont pay me to sit on the forum and answer all your questions

I answered it when I got around to it
    Points Awarded:

lucky cat gave goldengreek 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

do you know that the guy who types in cap is on a 46-23 run in the nba ans is 150 games over .500 for the season in the nba ??
    Why even bother responding to these people?

Looking forward to your other NBA picks.

chantrain

This is one of those games where afterwards you question how people could pick against the Bulls when they're playing a crappy magic team with no Howard. wow

Some people would bet against the Bulls if they were playing the Wizards or the Cavs, I swear

chantrain

Im sorry that I wasnt on your beck and call... got a life. You dont pay me to sit on the forum and answer all your questions

I answered it when I got around to it

you didn't really answer it at all, you said something about a 70% system when a star player is out but that is so vague and generic, it accounts for no variables or specific circumstances.

goldengreek

Quote Originally Posted by bowers1989 View Post
    its frightning how some of you want GG kids. ill admit it makes me worry a bit that im betting against him but some of you would jump off a bridge if he told you to. lol

I stated my opinion on the game

I didnt tell ANYONE to play it

Everyone makes their own choices

50 % chance im right / 50% chance Im wrong

chantrain

your example is OKC without Durant winning?

you don't account for the fact that OKC is still a good team without Durant, and they weren't facing the Bulls.

goldengreek

This is one of those games where afterwards you question how people could pick against the Bulls when they're playing a crappy magic team with no Howard. wow

Some people would bet against the Bulls if they were playing the Wizards or the Cavs, I swear

I took the bulls plenty of times this year

Took them big against the celtics a few days ago.. Took them in every home game against "elite" NBA teams

I live in Chicago.. Im a HUUUUUGE bulls fan

goldengreek

your example is OKC without Durant winning?

you don't account for the fact that OKC is still a good team without Durant, and they weren't facing the Bulls.

No..they were playing in Boston early in the year when Boston was playing great ball

chantrain

ok dude, I really just don;t see any comparison between OKC without durant winning against the Celtics and this game.

but ok, enough said. lets wait till game time and see who was right

RoagBettor

ok dude, I really just don;t see any comparison between OKC without durant winning against the Celtics and this game.

but ok, enough said. lets wait till game time and see who was right
    Wow.

NOREGRETS
    NOREGRETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

GG, let's do this man! I am with you. Any notion on rating yet? I also live near Chicago (burbs) and am Greek. I was actually downtown yesterday and hit up Shedd and Millenium Park (the bean). Good luck!

goldengreek

What did Orlando do in the playoffs last year when Howard was suspended for 1 game ??

what did they win by ? 20 ? 30 ?

First 12345 ... Last