CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

Rondo does not belong on the floor with Rose

CLEARLY understand why he quit the USA team. Rondo is horrible or is derrick rose that nasty...think rondo sucks, I hate people that are in the NBA and can not shoot...Been in the league for a while, shoots everyday and still can not shoot...i understand his role is to pass blah blah blah thank god hes not asked to score, but please develop a mid range game..thank god for ray allen and piece, still siding 2nite with rondo tonight+5

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Rondo is usually pretty good laying it up, but this Bulls team is not letting him to the basket, and Rose and the entire team are just intimidating him.

nobody wants to guard D.Rose

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Lol. Its one half. Wait til the playoffs... Rondo will turn it up, like usual.

His shooting has always been streaky at best

chantrain

wait till the playoffs is what losers say

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Derrick Rose has done that to 99% of the league.

When you are a MVP candidate, usually you are the best player on the court. Or am I mistaken???

chantrain

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Derrick Rose has done that to 99% of the league.

When you are a MVP candidate, usually you are the best player on the court. Or am I mistaken???
    you qualified it with "usually", so you're not.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    wait till the playoffs is what losers say
    Because losers make the playoffs?

thunderingherd23
    thunderingherd23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rose is so much better than Rondo....Rondo can't shoot at all

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Bulls getting cherrypicked to death right now.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

You sound really foolish making a thread designed to rip on Rajon Rondo. Obviously this has to do with the fact you played the Celtics on something, maybe a 1st quarter, 1st half, full game Idk, but Rondo is an excellent point guard and handles the ball very well.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Rondo missed a layup, Rose responds with 3's. It's hilarious how the same people who call Rose "overrated" say Rondo is the best PG in the league.

Gumdog
    Gumdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

wata stupid thread

CRM20
    Update your status
    CRM20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3160

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    You sound really foolish making a thread designed to rip on Rajon Rondo. Obviously this has to do with the fact you played the Celtics on something, maybe a 1st quarter, 1st half, full game Idk, but Rondo is an excellent point guard and handles the ball very well.

read what i said i am ripping the fact he cant shoot and has been in the league for so long and still has yet to develop a shot

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Rondo missed a layup, Rose responds with 3's. It's hilarious how the same people who call Rose "overrated" say Rondo is the best PG in the league.
    Rose has 1 3 this game (of 4 shots), and also missed a layup. Its hilarious how the same people who call Rondo overrated ignore any mistake Rose makes

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Rose has 1 3 this game (of 4 shots), and also missed a layup. Its hilarious how the same people who call Rondo overrated ignore any mistake Rose makes
    He has 23 points leading every player on the court. Not to mention he amount of assists and movements he's making to put his team into it.

I don't even need to make an argument here, just sit back and enjoy the MVP play.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21773

Dude everyone makes "mistakes". But the original point holds - Rondo is nowhere near Rose's league.

chantrain

rsnnh, i thought you were reasonable yesterday. You just cant admit when you're wrong, and you cant bear to admit whats happening right now.

yesterday you actually said Rondo could guard Rose 1 on 1! lol, c'mon man. Are you watching Rose blow past 3 or 4 defenders all night? He's been doing it all season.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Nobody can defend Derrick Rose

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Dude everyone makes "mistakes". But the original point holds - Rondo is nowhere near Rose's league.
    Did you read his post? Criticizing Rondo for missing a layup (which Rose has also done) and saying Rose responds by making 3s (of which he has 1). If you're gonna argue that Rose is better, at least base it on something better than that.

We'll see what happens in the playoffs

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Rose +18 on the court; Rondo -17. How much more do you need to know?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Did you read his post? Criticizing Rondo for missing a layup (which Rose has also done) and saying Rose responds by making 3s (of which he has 1). If you're gonna argue that Rose is better, at least base it on something better than that.

We'll see what happens in the playoffs
    Right, but as much as I'd like to see it, I'm doubting the Celtics can get past the Heat. Perkins trade was an enormous mistake.

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    rsnnh, i thought you were reasonable yesterday. You just cant admit when you're wrong, and you cant bear to admit whats happening right now.

yesterday you actually said Rondo could guard Rose 1 on 1! lol, c'mon man. Are you watching Rose blow past 3 or 4 defenders all night? He's been doing it all season.
    Yea, and Rondo can guard him 1 on 1. One game doesn't change that. Rose is playing great right now, no denying that. Bulls are outplaying the Cs, no denying that. Just because I'm not joining the Rose circle jerk doesn't mean I'm being unreasonable. Let's see if he can keep it up when it counts

rsnnh12

Right, but as much as I'd like to see it, I'm doubting the Celtics can get past the Heat. Perkins trade was an enormous mistake.
    Why? Perk didn't play all year. Not having Shaq and JO for the 2nd half of the year, plus the roster shakeup, was the reason they struggled the last month or 2. Having all 3 bigs for the playoffs will make a world of difference.

Heat will be tough, but I think a Bulls-Cs ECF is in the making. Should be a great series

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Yea, and Rondo can guard him 1 on 1. One game doesn't change that. Rose is playing great right now, no denying that. Bulls are outplaying the Cs, no denying that. Just because I'm not joining the Rose circle jerk doesn't mean I'm being unreasonable. Let's see if he can keep it up when it counts
    NOBODY can really guard Rose, not a knock on Rondo.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Why? Perk didn't play all year. Not having Shaq and JO for the 2nd half of the year, plus the roster shakeup, was the reason they struggled the last month or 2. Having all 3 bigs for the playoffs will make a world of difference.

Heat will be tough, but I think a Bulls-Cs ECF is in the making. Should be a great series
    I would be amazed if Shaq had any impact at all. Bless him for trying, but he's just broken. Celtics are counting on a guy that's been injured 5 different times this season? Not buying it.

rsnnh12

I would be amazed if Shaq had any impact at all. Bless him for trying, but he's just broken. Celtics are counting on a guy that's been injured 5 different times this season? Not buying it.
    He's been babying it for the playoffs. I think he's fine. Sure, he's old, and def not as durable as he used to be, but he should be good for 15 min/game in the playoffs

hkssupra69
    hkssupra69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

is rondo an mvp candidate?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

And how about Rose at the FT line? He almost never misses anymore. 29/30 last 3 games. Last 2 seasons he was marginal at best around 75%. Now over the last few months he's like 90%. How the **** did he change his FT that much? Not sure I've ever seen anyone go from 75% to 90% practically overnight.

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rose or Rondo? doesn't really matter.

I'm happy that Rose got MVP and got his team the top seed and all but...

the Celtics will beat the Bulls in the playoffs.

Cos that's just what they do.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post
    Rose or Rondo? doesn't really matter.

I'm happy that Rose got MVP and got his team the top seed and all but...

the Celtics will beat the Bulls in the playoffs.

Cos that's just what they do.
    Bulls will rape Celtics in the playoffs. Don't get stuck in the past, Celtics are a great team but they've had their glory, the Bulls will sweep this team leaving them 1 home game in respect of the Boston fans.

chantrain

And how about Rose at the FT line? He almost never misses anymore. 29/30 last 3 games. Last 2 seasons he was marginal at best around 75%. Now over the last few months he's like 90%. How the **** did he change his FT that much? Not sure I've ever seen anyone go from 75% to 90% practically overnight.
    every Bulls fan knows the answer to this question. Earlier in the season Rose blew a game against the Clippers by missing a free throw. Since then, he's been nearly automatic at the line.

GAMBLOR777

JOHON this happens every year...

people doubt the Celtics because they drop a couple of late games

Today's game meant nothing, celtics hearts weren't in it at all.

they say that trading Perkins was a mistake like these guys don't know what they are doing

I like the Bulls but they are not ready, not this year.

chantrain

they say that trading Perkins was a mistake like these guys don't know what they are doing

riiiight....Bulls are more ready than theyve been in over 10 years. I like how you make it sound like celtics didn't want to win today.

frankie2769
    frankie2769's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you on dope?

GAMBLOR777

*sigh*

We'll see what happens.

12 Last