kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

this is looking great for us at half. I'd prefer to be a little more comfortable with the over coming into the 3rd but it's right on schedule at 104

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Yeah, I'm happy so far with this score. Need Houston to keep jamming....

kiefynugs
    Update your status
    kiefynugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

over is dicked. too many TOs and bricks

forzuto13

Cash that baby!! Just how I like to see my games played out - with Rockets dominating from start to finish! What a perfect game for them too. I mean, the bench totally stepped up. Houston had six players score in double digits and three more just a point or two away. Over was close but not close enough. Only had that in a small parlay. Cashed a big one here for Houston spread though!

Early lean for tomorrow might be Portland -1 in N.O.

Better is Mavericks -5 in Clipperland. Dallas has won four straight over the Clippers in L.A. by an average of 17.5 points. Mavericks also beat the Clippers 112-105 at home Jan. 25 for their eighth win in a row in the series and 14th in 15 meetings! Los Angeles’ losing streak against Dallas is its longest against any West opponent. Don't see history being changed tomorrow.

Dallas needs to step up its game for the final stretch here. I think they come out differently too after that very lackluster performance in Phoenix, even though they got the win for me and cover.
    Clippers have been very dominant lately at home, but they just don't match up well with the Mavs.

Might tease that one down four points and play with Portland. Need to check out Portland injuries too.

Denver looks tasty as well at -12 vs. Sactown. They are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 home games. Hopefully Phoenix will give them a long hard game tonight to get them tired for a b2b in the thin air tomorrow!

Vulcan300
    Vulcan300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10108

nice call, with ya on portland tomorrow. denver game i like as well tho little bit iffy on 12 points to cover, sactown will most likely keep up with the scoring but i believe itll be a high -12 cover like in the 100-120s. possibly keep up till 4th then break down. might tease mavs with nuggets.

HR Paperstacks
    HR Paperstacks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy victory, I thought the line was too low, Houston is a good team.

jorge1
    OM
    jorge1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great gut feelin man!

forzuto13

Quote Originally Posted by jorge1 View Post
    Great gut feelin man!

Ha Ha! I know, right? It was a gut feeling along with a standout line for me last night. That's how I work usually. Wait for the lines to come out and then see if anything pops out. Then I go from there.

I must say Portland -1 still is staning out for tomrrow. Hornets are 3-8-1 ATS in their last 12 home games and are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
    No West is still a hampering factor for New Orleans. In their favor though is home court, of course, but also that it's the first game of a five game home stretch and they'll want to start out on a good foot.

But Portland is playing great ball lately and if they can bring the same intensity as they did in Okl City (even though they should have won that one, IMO) then I see a chance for Portland to tie the series up between these two and cover the small point. Trail Blazers are 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 road games and 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games overall.

Having written this now I am going to put a hundred or so on Portland!

First 12