sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wanna go 21k on Portland ML

Why not??? Wizards beat them earlier this season, portland needs this win, and they will be out for serious blood and domination in this one.....wizards finally got a win against nets but these Blazers are a whole different team, especially at home.

They're at -3000 and can get about $700 from this one

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Sporty you are one sick man!

Get em!

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont do it man, itll probably hit but not worth the risk, have to weigh risk vs reward and this isnt a good one. Please just dont do it , if it hits or not really!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

One of these days, you're going to get your head chopped off with a huge chalky ML play (i.e., Toronto over Oklahoma City on Sunday).

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

So the only way for you to lose is if wizards winning straight up.

Pull up them stats of -15 where there is an upset to seal your confidence ratings.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

imagine losing 21,000 dollars in 1 game

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Imagine you guys believing this....?

Screenshot?

twelvejewelz

yea if you want to win 700$ your better off risking 770 on a regular game spread instead of losing 21k, you will probably hit it but really its not worth the risk in the unlikely chance that it dosnt hit. Ive had some big hits here and there and actually won 40k on parlay a week ago but i was risking 2k but i would never risk 21k to win 700$ you know? to each is own if you decide to do it GL and i hope it hits for you man

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post

Screenshot?
    Hes posted screen shots before hes not a bull$hitter man everyone always thinks this. Some people are broke and bet 10$ a game but there are people like him and me who play thousands of $$ just like those people would play with 10$.

sportman1313

yeah.....lakers last week against twolves scared me quite a bit. That OKC game against raptors was also very scary....similarly, raptors had beaten okc earlier in the season as well. I don't think Blazers take this one too lightly....they just lost to lakers, and could very well have another let-down game but I think they'll absolutely destroy this wizards team. Strangely, they typically struggle against wizards....I don't like that camby won't be playing as that gives a bigger rebounding edge to mcghee and wizards.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    yeah.....lakers last week against twolves scared me quite a bit. That OKC game against raptors was also very scary....similarly, raptors had beaten okc earlier in the season as well. I don't think Blazers take this one too lightly....they just lost to lakers, and could very well have another let-down game but I think they'll absolutely destroy this wizards team. Strangely, they typically struggle against wizards....I don't like that camby won't be playing as that gives a bigger rebounding edge to mcghee and wizards.
    I think you're better off going with Colorado in CBB.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not worth it. Pick a side in the Chi ATl game and throw $800 on it

sportman1313

yes bro, i've posted quite a few screenshots of my plays....I'm not gonna do that anymore though. If ppl don't believe it, so be it....but I never lie about my plays and have no reason to do that. Pretty sad for anyone to fabricate their bets, seriously.

Twelvejewels, congrats on ur huge parlay hit bro!!! That's awesome my man....you, nocoin, and everyone else bring up real good points and I've been pretty careful of when to choose my spots with these big plays and this one is another opportune time imo.

We'll see tho....definitely don't wanna stress out over this one....it certainly would be better to make a smaller play of about 1k or so, possibly on under or on spread or something. We'll see....but I love this ML here. Doing this on consistent basis is certainly risky and not ideal tho
    Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post

Screenshot?
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    Hes posted screen shots before hes not a bull$hitter man everyone always thinks this. Some people are broke and bet 10$ a game but there are people like him and me who play thousands of $$ just like those people would play with 10$.

sportman1313

yeah, i like colorado very much tonight also! I like iona more but won't be playing that one....kent state has been playing tough as of late and I would have to go 6500 to win 1k on colorado. They have horrific defense and not sure if I wanna take that risk with them....although at home, i don't see them losing that one at all either
    Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

I think you're better off going with Colorado in CBB.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

didn't you say you weren't gonna do this for a long time the other day in regards to the laker game? i personally wouldn't though it probably is a winner. not the time of year to be taking huge chalk in the nba, especially from a team who can shit the bed at any time like portland.

also, no one goes 1 and whatever on the road all year. they're gonna win another road game at an unlikely time.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Its called bridge jumping.

NBA_Brosuf

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    didn't you say you weren't gonna do this for a long time the other day in regards to the laker game?
    I think he said he is not going to do it if he has no money.....Like me.

LOL

I want to see the man bet big and win big and live up to his name, the sportsmanlike conduct person of the year award.

sportman1313

I did...I meant that I would pick my spots even more carefully and such. I mean, it doesn't come really easier than this one....well, I will be the first to admit that wizards do have a shot at it cuz they beat them earlier this season obviously but blazers are playing at another level right now. They're a completely different team at home....need these wins as the rest of their schedule is pretty tough. I don't know...I might just chill out and wait until thursday to pound on UCONN to win for 1k. BOL all
    didn't you say you weren't gonna do this for a long time the other day in regards to the laker game? i personally wouldn't though it probably is a winner. not the time of year to be taking huge chalk in the nba, especially from a team who can shit the bed at any time like portland.

also, no one goes 1 and whatever on the road all year. they're gonna win another road game at an unlikely time.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Its called bridge jumping.

sportman1313

HAHAHAHA, TOUCHE BRO...TOUCHE
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    I think he said he is not going to do it if he has no money.....Like me.

LOL

I want to see the man bet big and win big and live up to his name, the sportsmanlike conduct person of the year award.

EricZ116
    EricZ116's Avatar Become A Pro!

What does $700 do for you if you are willing to bet $21,000? But what does losing $21,000 do to you? This is an awful bet to make.

kingcheng
    kingcheng's Avatar Become A Pro!

don't do it...This is the NBA, where amazing happens lol send a pt over to me if you like this comment

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

it would make the night more interesting just knowing you had that kind of money on it, though. so if you wanna do it don't listen to me or anyone else.

NBA_Brosuf

Spread at -16, I think you get a better value on ML if washington plays with the #1 seed.

This is portland and portland is what now? 6th?

Although nothing is a guaranteed. Washington did upset someone, somewhere from never never land.

riskyProps
    riskyProps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

The Wiz beat them last time this year. They probably won't show up but if they did, you will cry. Bet $700 on the Wiz ML and be a hero LOL.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't do that...are you serious?

NBA_Brosuf

Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post
    The Wiz beat them last time this year. They probably won't show up but if they did, you will cry. Bet $700 on the Wiz ML and be a hero LOL.
    I like what you say about being the hero.

STRAIGHT BETMar 22NBA [653] WASHINGTON +1500
    Betting for fun. A really small bet.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Why does this total keep going up?

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Good for Portland backers. Isn't it?

sportman1313

HAHAHA, good to know bro....well, if I do indeed make the play I'll let everyone know. Had a crazy crazy last week and came back up to almost even after losing close to 15k last sunday/monday....now up around 10-11k over the past 2 months.

BOL all
    it would make the night more interesting just knowing you had that kind of money on it, though. so if you wanna do it don't listen to me or anyone else.

sportman1313

bro, VALUE doesn't mean anything when it's a losing proposition....sure there's value there but it's absolutely worthless. Very good point about upsets though.
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Brosuf View Post
    Spread at -16, I think you get a better value on ML if washington plays with the #1 seed.

This is portland and portland is what now? 6th?

Although nothing is a guaranteed. Washington did upset someone, somewhere from never never land.
    bro, wizards DID NOT beat blazers last season....it was a tough game but blazers won it 76-74. I will not take wizards on the ML, although they are more than capable of pulling off a potential upset. Any team is capable on any given night.....but don't think they get it done though
    Quote Originally Posted by riskyProps View Post

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by sportman1313 View Post
    bro, wizards DID NOT beat blazers last season....it was a tough game but blazers won it 76-74. I will not take wizards on the ML, although they are more than capable of pulling off a potential upset. Any team is capable on any given night.....but don't think they get it done though
    Wizards beat Blazers last year 79-83:
    http://www.nba.com/games/20110322/WA...t2hp0021001052

sportman1313

bro....that was this season man!!!!! Come on man lol, get your facts straight...this was in december and at washington LOL....no offense but you have no idea what you're talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post

TheDane
    TheDane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12808

Good luck..

sportman1313

you know what....I just reread what that original poster wrote and think I may have misunderstood how he had written in it. Yes indeed, it was last year (2010) but it was this season...when I initially read it, it appeared to say that he meant last season....my mistake as I'm sure we're saying the same thing. Hope none of you guys took offense....BOL both of ya'll
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post

1234 ... Last