Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Dazed and Confused, I really do not appreciate you insulting my only NASCAR friend jarehrig just because he thinks he can beat your picks you paid $75 for.

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Buffalo trying to ruin another contest. These guys know I'm as trust worthy as they come around here. We've ran this contest for years without a glitch like you telling us what to do.

Bottom line is I'm gonna get paid back, and you'll never see Another Point from him. Like I said he owed me points 1st. You'll always be the Idiot who got taken for 3500 due to your own "Stupidity".

As far as Chad Robb goes he's the Best In The Industry. I've been winning for years using a combination of his picks and my research. I use to spend 4-8 hours a week researching but Hell he does probably 85 % of my research for me now days. $75 for his Draft Kings Picks (Nascar & Golf) alone are worth it, and add on his picks in all things Fantasy Nascar and its a steal. I had tripled my Money by week 6 this year.

But don't get it twisted, I am beating my boy Chad in both Nascar Contests here. Beating him by 120 points @Fantasy Live ( And that was with me having a driver last week in my line up who didn't even race ) & I'm 8th OVERALL @ Fox Nascar Contest, Chads 21st. So I definitely know when to step outside the box there also.

So look Buffoon, I just offered for you guys to enter every week, it was your mouth running about how easy it is to beat us. The reason I never played your game was because BDJ actually has the power to eliminate us from the contest with one keystroke, I'm starting to agree with him that you are a cancer, that must be cut out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

Buffalo Nickle

It is no surprise to me that you support the POS. There is no honor among crackers as I pointed out. This MF stiffs people who give him money to roof. When he does a job, he stiffs the people that work on it and fukks up the job. He stiffs his own kids. He stiffs all over SBR. And you are/were business partners with him so we know exactly what kind of wormy dog sh** you are and have no problem holding stolen funds because you two dumb fukks go all the way back to North Augusta High.

I was definitely stupid enough to get taken by a NASCAR contest coordinator and his stiff pals. Enjoy the points scumbag.

I came here to kick ass and yours is kicked.

Buffalo Nickle

All that aside, Dazed and Confused, you did not use Robb's picks last week and you did not get thrashed like Rob. But I am curious to know who you had for your fourth and fifth drivers because mine did not do squat and somehow yours were worse than mine. Who did you have?

Buffalo Nickle

I just re-read your post Dazed and Confused and missed it the first time. So you pick every damn Chad Robb pick and then you go one race with difference and put up a high point total and then you are so stupid you pick a driver that is not even in the race and want to take credit for being ahead of him when 99% of the picks are his?

I thought you must have a blank for a driver but didn't think anybody but the Scumbag could pull that one off. But then, you two are butt buddies.

Buffalo Nickle

It's also nice to see Mikey5s reading my posts. Watch me race today Mikey because this could be the week I pass your cracker ass after giving you a 6 race head start and have done it with less than half a season.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

in at NH with Daze

Buffalo Nickle

Why were you guys ever holding out to begin with? All Dazed and Confused had to do is put in points and the stiff lickers follow. Dumb Dazed actually forgets and starts holding thinking that is problem. What a group.

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by mikemca View Post
    in at NH with Daze
    Welcome Back Brother, "Lets Roll"

luvtogamble
    luvtogamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5459

in for new hampshire

bigdaddyjames
    bigdaddyjames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

i'm in

Buffalo Nickle

No surprise that Yisman degens in. He's never had me fooled. The guy is not only not sharp, he is not even smart. It literally took me 1 week to outrace Yizzy who has been racing for years. What a moron. He comes in the middle of the pack of a subforum of idiots. I wonder why? At least the contest is +EV now with him and ScumDaddy in.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyjames View Post
    i'm in
    I'm out Scumdaddy. You and the stiff lickers could not handle getting your ass kicked? Not even ShaunOvaries is that big of a pussy.

I think the boys want to run against the top dog and see how they measure up.

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    It's also nice to see Mikey5s reading my posts. Watch me race today Mikey because this could be the week I pass your cracker ass after giving you a 6 race head start and have done it with less than half a season.
    No worries 5Mike5, word on the street is that Buffalo aka Buffoon has 0 points this & every week from here on out. No way in hell he catches you

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

LOL

whats He even talking about? Think I've filled out maybe 1 lineup time on Fox in 2-3 months. I'd hope he catches me. LOL

i have him on ignore , only reason I can even read his post is because u quoted him. U should try it's been great just seeing--

"This Message Is Hidden Because Buffalo Nickle is on your ignore list"

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    No worries 5Mike5, word on the street is that Buffalo aka Buffoon has 0 points this & every week from here on out. No way in hell he catches you
    That is going to save you and Chad Robb an ass kicking Dazed and Confused. Assume the position.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

**Meant I haven't filled out but 1 Nascar Live lineup in month or 2

CarolinaDaze

That is going to save you and Chad Robb an ass kicking Dazed and Confused. Assume the position.
    That's the pot calling the kettle black. This week you have 6 out 7 of Chads picks yourself.

You were given the opportunity to join us but you turned down my invite. So Jarhead & you being removed from the game was just house keeping, we removed the trash.

You always quote that "Theres No Honor Among Crackers" here's one for you: "Mess With The Bull You Get The Horns".

Buffalo Nickle

That's the pot calling the kettle black. This week you have 6 out 7 of Chads picks yourself.

You were given the opportunity to join us but you turned down my invite. So Jarhead & you being removed from the game was just house keeping, we removed the trash.

You always quote that "Theres No Honor Among Crackers" here's one for you: "Mess With The Bull You Get The Horns".
    I have dehorned the bull and make my own picks. BNT5 fears no cracker. Anytime for 4000 points chickenshit.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    And 3500 points for you. I'll take on both you crackers at the same time and kick your asses. There is a new top dog here.

Buffalo Nickle

Top dog comes in at 418. Did I make it three in a row or did I just miss it?

CarolinaDaze

Top dog comes in at 418. Did I make it three in a row or did I just miss it?
    No you got beat by the 2 guys who had Chads Picks this week. P.S. They should call them my picks since I Had The Big 3 Drivers ( Truex, Larson & Either Kyle Busch or Kevin Harvick) before Chad did.

On a side note your boy Jarhead set a line up that finished Dead Last even against players who didn't even make picks.

Buffalo Nickle

No you got beat by the 2 guys who had Chads Picks this week. P.S. They should call them my picks since I Had The Big 3 Drivers ( Truex, Larson & Either Kyle Busch or Kevin Harvick) before Chad did.

On a side note your boy Jarhead set a line up that finished Dead Last even against players who didn't even make picks.
    It's tough when you don't pay that $75. Chad is tough. Probably got beat by that Seig pick.

What was the total and jarehrig score Confused?

Buffalo Nickle

Very cracker of you Confused to run down jarehrig when you chickenshitted out. Take me up on that non-Chad pics and I will give you some of what your little twerp friend gives you when he stiffs you hard for 1000 points. That's why the little shit calls himself Big Daddy. He fukks everyone he knows and he saves his best fukk for his butt buddy.

CarolinaDaze

What was the total and jarehrig score Confused?
    Wouldn't you like to know?

Very cracker of you Confused to run down jarehrig when you chickenshitted out. Take me up on that non-Chad pics and I will give you some of what your little twerp friend gives you when he stiffs you hard for 1000 points. That's why the little shit calls himself Big Daddy. He fukks everyone he knows and he saves his best fukk for his butt buddy.
    Calling someone a butt buddy when you got a mans Pic as your Avatar shows you might be in denial.

As far as betting, if you would have joined us when invited , we could have bet 200 a week for rest of year. Unfortunately that offer has expired, like your time with us.
    Last edited by CarolinaDaze; 07-17-17 at 06:12 PM.

Buffalo Nickle

Wouldn't you like to know?

Look gay boy you can keep the ^^^Chad Pics^^^ to yourself. Calling someone a butt buddy when you got a mans Pic as your Avatar shows you might be in denial.

As far as betting, if you would have joined us when invited , we could have bet 200 a week for rest of year. Unfortunately that offer has expired, like your time with us. You are now dismissed B*tch.
    I'll find out on Monday.

When you get that 1000 point stiff out of your ass and that 4000 point stiff out of your mouth, you let me know and I'll cram 4000 points down your throat. 100% guaranteed. Take me up on my offer and I'll roll your eyes back in your head. But first get that ScumDaddy stiff out. I don't like doubles.

CarolinaDaze

I'll find out on Monday.

When you get that 1000 point stiff out of your ass and that 4000 point stiff out of your mouth, you let me know and I'll cram 4000 points down your throat. 100% guaranteed. Take me up on my offer and I'll roll your eyes back in your head. But first get that ScumDaddy stiff out. I don't like doubles.
    This the last I'm responding to you cause I've done Dismissed you already. Safe travels bro, don't go away mad, Just go away. Every time I win YOUR points off BDJ, I'll be somewhere laughing at You.
    Last edited by CarolinaDaze; 07-17-17 at 06:10 PM.

CarolinaDaze

Now that I have Buffoon on Ignore, Congrats to Love2Gamble & Rob for winning this week. Sending points now. I'll have new sign up posted later this week.

Buffalo Nickle

This the last I'm responding to you cause I've done Dismissed you already. You one Gay Wad Mother F*cker, just by the way you write everyone can tell you a damn experience one too. Safe travels bro, don't go away mad, Just go away. Every time I win YOUR points off BDJ, I'll be somewhere laughing at You.
    I'm here to kick ass. I am sharing the experience. I am giving you your dose. I know you love a good stiff.

When you are ready to stop running and step up, let me know. I am here for you anytime and will give you a cracker beatdown.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

This the last I'm responding to you
    Good idea.

And BN... contest thread. Trolling. Others being affected. Too much.

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Good idea.

It was a beatdown I will admit. Nothing much more left for me to do in this forum but drop an atomic bomb.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Good idea.

word on the street he got the ban hammer

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    word on the street he got the ban hammer
    Couldn't have happen to a better guy. Good Riddance. I do regret letting him push my buttons, and me responding back with childish comments. I mean come on it's really just a fun contest where we're playing for less than $20 a week in points. On to Indy we go.

CarolinaDaze

Indianapolis Motor Speedway Sunday July 23rd @ 2:48 PM EST

*** Send 75 To This Post ***

1 Players In So Far:

rob gave CarolinaDaze 75 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bigdaddyjames gave CarolinaDaze 75 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mikemca gave CarolinaDaze 75 Betpoint(s) for this post.

yisman gave CarolinaDaze 75 Betpoint(s) for this post.

luvtogamble gave CarolinaDaze 75 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 891011121314 Last