5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

i didnt see any sessions either, i dont go overboard on nationwide just go off odds more than anything...always bet 2 drivers to win and 1 longshot parlay every week...makes it more interseting for me

nah i never watch qualifying in any series to be honest....doesnt really factor in my calculations in most tracks

Keslowski is halarious sometimes i agree with that...he can be a smartass and funny too, great combination imo...LOL

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Yeah, I don't normally watch many practice session but I like to get a feel for how the weekend is going, either reading driver comments or checking out the time sheets, but I just havent had a chance yet. Nationwide used to be pretty easy the last couple of years, either Edwards or Kyle, now not so much! GL with Stenhouse/Menard, I think one of the cup drivers gets it today, im just not sure which one.

And I agree on watching qualy, i will hardly ever watch it for NASCAR, practice is much more an indication, but I woke up early and have SPEED on already.

Should be a good race today.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i did see that Kennseth and Biffle qualified 2nd and 3rd....hamlin 13th too

love it when early picks work out well

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by MatI View Post
    Yeah, I don't normally watch many practice session but I like to get a feel for how the weekend is going, either reading driver comments or checking out the time sheets, but I just havent had a chance yet. Nationwide used to be pretty easy the last couple of years, either Edwards or Kyle, now not so much! GL with Stenhouse/Menard, I think one of the cup drivers gets it today, im just not sure which one.

And I agree on watching qualy, i will hardly ever watch it for NASCAR, practice is much more an indication, but I woke up early and have SPEED on already.

Should be a good race today.

oh yeah i always get the time shets, and lap averages for all practices...just dont always watch them all

u taking anybody tomorrow??

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    i did see that Kennseth and Biffle qualified 2nd and 3rd....hamlin 13th too

love it when early picks work out well
    few other notables and where they will start the race:

gordon 34th
    smoke 29th
    jimmy 10th
    harvick 15th
    edwards 20th

MatI

I should have jumped on already but i've been distracted by other sports. Roush boys are the way to go here for sure, I was going to get on Kenseth & Edwards but they will have lost a bit of value now. I will see what odds are when they are back up.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I should have jumped on already but i've been distracted by other sports. Roush boys are the way to go here for sure, I was going to get on Kenseth & Edwards but they will have lost a bit of value now. I will see what odds are when they are back up.
    kennseth and biffle will definatley be lower, but not so sure about edwards....he hasnt been top 10 in sessions or qualifying so he wont be much different i wouldnt think, maybe even better now....i waited on him, not sure if ill bet him or not...i did get lucky and get matt and biff though...

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

MATI,

let me know what ya like tomorrow afternoon when after u look at odds and everything...

and goodluck in advance!

MatI

kennseth and biffle will definatley be lower, but not so sure about edwards....he hasnt been top 10 in sessions or qualifying so he wont be much different i wouldnt think, maybe even better now....i waited on him, not sure if ill bet him or not...i did get lucky and get matt and biff though...
    yeah Carl hasn't shined at all yet this weekend? Do you think he is off this weekend or will still come good come saturday night?

And thanks, you too!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah Carl hasn't shined at all yet this weekend? Do you think he is off this weekend or will still come good come saturday night?

And thanks, you too!
    no matter how great edwards looks and past history he just cant ever seem to win the race....ive smartened up and stopped wasting money on him latley, but this is 1 of his best 2 or 3 tracks, so cantgo wrong if u bet him here...im just not sure yet, all according to what his odds are compared to others i may want to bet

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

NATIONWIDE

Stenhouse Jr.(+550) (early bet)
    Menard (+800)

lets get this weekend started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YES SIR!!!!

way to start off the weekend for me ricky Stenhouse Jr.!!!!!!

love a nice win on nationwide race heading into the CUP race!!

MatI

nice call, both tips 1st & 2nd.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

nice call, both tips 1st & 2nd.
    thanks Mati

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Champion effort Mike.

Haven't been around today either.

Trying to juggle watching F1 qualifying and riding the Swans home to cover 13 right now

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

excuse my stupidity but what are the Swans?

hope they won 4 ya

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Sydney Swans play Aussie Rules football down here. MatI bets it is why I mentioned it ;-)

And yeah thanks, they did cover for me. Was my best day ever betting on AFL (not that there was a high bar to beat)

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Okay Boys, might take long and hard looks at the Cat in the Hat and Mikee Waltrip Racing teams. Was at the last practice and Q's and Nationwide last night. And as you can see, they Q'd real well and also won the race.
    Both looked strong in final practice, wind was blowing about 20-25 mph, down the back straight, but as you can see times were way off from records. Very humid, so factor that as well. Weather should hold off and should not get bad until between 9 and midnight, so right now, with a 6:30 start, they should get it in.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Sydney Swans play Aussie Rules football down here. MatI bets it is why I mentioned it ;-)

And yeah thanks, they did cover for me. Was my best day ever betting on AFL (not that there was a high bar to beat)
    oh ok...aussie fb

glad u had a good win Opti!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

not adding the rest of my roster until later this afternoon..so far just the few early bets i made days ago..odds always get better on 5D for the non- top few guys, and i already bet them early (so glad i did too, was a good week to get biff/kennseth early)...

but whenever im finish ill post it all up

JackalLion
    JackalLion's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=5mike5;14443252]YES SIR!!!!

way to start off the weekend for me ricky Stenhouse Jr.!!!!!!

love a nice win on nationwide race heading into the CUP race!!

[/QUOTE
    Great catch Mike! My picks were Khane and Stenhouse. At the last minute I also played Joey because of what his crew chief said about his car being so great. Ha he's off the short list now. Lol

We'll hopefully get'em today. I've got Tony and Matt (early) also included JJ just because I'm a fan not necessarily that great but he's got some momentum going. On paper I really liked the Biff but I didn't pull the trigger. I'm thinking of grabbing him or doubling up on Matt. He should be hungry after the criticism he received from Daytona.

Who do you think can spoil the Roush party? Also what do you think of Marky Mark and Martin Truex?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah got lucky getting biffle and kennseth early this week, biffle already bet down to +500 and kennseth +575....i got biffle at +1000 and matt +850

im waiting on other besides my 3 early picks becuase the odds will just keep going in my favor now...already have dropped 2-4 points already on most other besides matt and biff...and it will keep getting better for most of the guys so im in no rush to pick my last 2-3 picks

im not betting any1 from MWR to win the race, but doesnt mean they arent good picks, just personally dont think they can win the race tonight

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

smoke now +1125
    jimmy +900
    edwards +1025

biff and kennseth are definatley the clear favorites to win the race tonight, and i think they only get worse..usually they do at 5Dimes anyways...its a small rosk, but longer u wait the better the odds on the non favorites...havent even made my decisions yet, just going to look over rest of my notes and see where the odds go

JackalLion
    JackalLion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for your thoughts. I just looked at Biff an hour ago and he was 625. Now he's at 500? WOW the world likes him huh? I guess I better play a saver. I think my last play will be Happy but like you I'll wait and see what he moves to.

Jackal

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JackalLion View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts. I just looked at Biff an hour ago and he was 625. Now he's at 500? WOW the world likes him huh? I guess I better play a saver. I think my last play will be Happy but like you I'll wait and see what he moves to.

Jackal
    im looking at happy as well actually....hes even at +1300 and dropping

yeah matt and biff and both went under +600 now...

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

im looking at happy as well actually....hes even at +1300 and dropping

yeah matt and biff both went under +600 now...
    only driver ive seen actually gaining ground is dale jr from +1600 to now +1400

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JackalLion View Post

Jackal
    let me know what u end up liking this evening...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I'm leaning Kenseth, Biffle and Hamlin.

I can still get Kenseth +700 and Biffle +800. 5D is down to Kenseth +550 and Biffle +500.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I'm leaning Kenseth, Biffle and Hamlin.

I can still get Kenseth +700 and Biffle +800. 5D is down to Kenseth +550 and Biffle +500.
    yeah i got biff +1000 and kennseth +850 early

biff was +700 and matt +675 this morning at 5dimes when odds came out....always bet best guys early and mid-pack late at 5Dimes...makes a HUGE differnce every week

5dimes odds get bet down when they come out early moring of race....but they have best odds out there when race gets closer....every1 but top 3-4 guys go WAY up...already startting to

still only bet my early bets so far, still watching odds drop by the hour

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

GOODLUCK Looker!!!

im with ya bud, those 3 were the guys i bet early...lol

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

GOODLUCK Looker!!!

im with ya bud, those 3 were the guys i bet early...lol

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Going to get my son and I a haircut, before the race starts. I'm a shaggy mess right now.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Going to get my son and I a haircut, before the race starts. I'm a shaggy mess right now.
    i got 1 myself last night

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

So I can't do this during the race --->

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

So I can't do this during the race --->

thats funny

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Gentlemen,
    Weather could be iffy. sprinkled at my place about an hour ago. Wind is strong, 25-30 and some gusts to 40.
    Local weather genies say should be no problem, but I have lived here all my life, and this kinda weather could pop-up some bad shit in a hurry. Very unstable atmosphere.
    Still liking the Roush and Waltrip teams. Tony is in a major funk right now with the back-up car. Was late to his qualifying spot last night, and was severly pissed after the last practice.
    I'm still waiting on my PPH to load the match-ups and will place all mine then. Will post before race.

Good Luck

TM

First 123456 Last