5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

TEXAS--5mike5

Alright boys we are heading off to TEXAS motor speedway this weekend for a good 'ol SATURDAY NIGHT race!!!...nothing better than saturday night Sprint cup racin in my opinion!!!...we need need 2 things not to happen this weekend for...Rain and Reuitmann, those are now both 4 letter words to me...lol...no excuses, losing is losing in my book so time to get back on track this weekend

Texas motor speedway is a 1.5 mile Quad-oval racetrack...banking is 24 degrees in the turns and 5 degrees in the straights...the frontstretch is 2,250 feet long and the backstretch is 1,330 feet long

already been watching the last races at the track and sturdying my notebooks on the drivers here and the track itself...cant wait to get the racing going after a LONG week of no racing!! as always any comments or useful contributions are always welcome on my thread and appreciated!!lets go out and win a big race this weekend boys!

GOODLUCK every1!!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

SPRINT CUP WEEKEND SCEDULE:

Practices: THURSDAY at 5:30pm(est) and FRIDAY at 3pm(est)(airing on SPEED channel)

Qualifying: FRIDAY at 6:30pm(est) airing on the SPEED channel

RACE: SATURDAY night @ 7pm airing on FOX

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

NATIONWIDE race will beon FRIDAY night at 8pm airing on ESPN2

**Qualifying for nationwide is at 5pm on friday night
    Last edited by 5mike5; 04-10-12 at 03:45 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

TRUCK series will be racing at ROCKINGHAM on SUNDAY afternoon at 12:30pm airing on SPEED channel also

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

already bet DENNY HAMLIN this morning....

just think his odds are a good value here...his best 1.5 mile track by far...just like the value more than anything else though

will bet 1-2 more drivers early this week as usual, leaving myself room to move them to cover or keep adding bets during the week as things shake out...will post up the rest of my early wagers as i bet them
    Last edited by 5mike5; 04-10-12 at 09:46 AM.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4315

It seems like a month since the last race.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    It seems like a month since the last race.
    yes it really does....i needed a week to cool off after that disaster anyways...

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

well DAMN IT!!!!

here i am making my early bets on hamlin and kennseth and it was for the damn CHAMPIONSHIP and NOT texas race!!!!!

now got to go through and beg to get this cancelled...geeeez

5dimes shouldnt have the chapionship odds on the top of that page every week and current race bel;ow that..im sure this has happened to some1 else..really loved those odds too, now i know why!!!!

Last edited by 5mike5; 04-10-12 at 10:22 AM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

well lets see what happens...have to wait and talk to the man Tony

damn agent treated me like i was trying to get some edge or something, just had 0 common sense about a easily made mistake....im so mad i have steam coming from my ears right now

wish me luck fellas
    Last edited by 5mike5; 04-10-12 at 11:12 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    well DAMN IT!!!!

here i am making my early bets on hamlin and kennseth and it was for the damn CHAMPIONSHIP and NOT texas race!!!!!

5dimes shouldnt have the chapionship odds on the top of that page every week and current race bel;ow that..im sure this has happened to some1 else..really loved those odds too, now i know why!!!!

LOL, I'm holding Championship bets for Button and Schumacher in the F1 for the same reason

Optional

well lets see what happens...have to wait and talk to the man Tony

damn agent treated me like i was trying to get some edge or something, just had 0 common sense about a easily made mistake....im so mad i have steam coming from my ears right now

wish me luck fellas
    *eek* not sure if right now is the best time to chat with Tony if you feel that way.

Just don't forget we need Tony more for NASCAR than he needs us for 5Ds bottom line ;-)

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah i know...good thing probably hes not there til later....he has helped me b4 and been fair but doesnt mean will be this time....

just seems like thats such and honest mistake and tried corrected immedialtley that wouldnt have to take it to TONY...but thats the way it is so all i can do is ask for his help...i mean ive never made a bet on the championship and bet race every tuesday morning so hopefully he can easily look and see that....dont have a great feeling about this though to be honest
    Last edited by 5mike5; 04-10-12 at 11:44 AM.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Good luck, Mike.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah i know...good thing probably hes not there til later....he has helped me b4 and been fair but doesnt mean will be this time....

just seems like thats such and honest mistake and tried corrected immedialtley that wouldnt have to take it to TONY...but thats the way it is so all i can do is ask for his help...i mean ive never made a bet on the championship and bet race every tuesday morning so hopefully he can easily look and see that....dont have a great feeling about this though to be honest
    people can say whatever they want about 5dimes CS and everything and they arent perfect thats 4 sure, BUT....

TONY is fair and thats just a fact...i explained that was MY mistake and asked nicely would he consider voiding the 2 wagers since i noticed in minutes and really was honest mistake....

the very 1st thing he wrote back on chat was "THEY ARE VOIDED"...bottom line he looked at my account, understood it was honest mistake and voided my bets...the only other comment he made was "lets NOT have this happen ever again"..he may not be very nice or make conversation, but ill tell u what if its a fair mistake and u ask for help, he helps....needed him only 3 times since ive been there and has been completley fair about the problem and fixed it....people must be rude or something to the guy sometimes

big ups to TONY for being fair...i appreciate that

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

NOW i actually have hamlin and kennseth early bets for TEXAS race...lol

will leave room to leave as covers or keep adding bets to them if needed...will probably just add 1 more early wager and save the rest for later in the week

Optional

people can say whatever they want about 5dimes CS and everything and they arent perfect thats 4 sure, BUT....

TONY is fair and thats just a fact...i explained that was MY mistake and asked nicely would he consider voiding the 2 wagers since i noticed in minutes and really was honest mistake....

the very 1st thing he wrote back on chat was "THEY ARE VOIDED"...bottom line he looked at my account, understood it was honest mistake and voided my bets...the only other comment he made was "lets NOT have this happen ever again"..he may not be very nice or make conversation, but ill tell u what if its a fair mistake and u ask for help, he helps....needed him only 3 times since ive been there and has been completley fair about the problem and fixed it....people must be rude or something to the guy sometimes

big ups to TONY for being fair...i appreciate that

You must have the gift of the gab Mike.

Nice work

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i think its more i said 1st off this was my fault and my mistake and ask if he would just look at it and i ask for his help...

really didnt need to go to tony in the 1st place, as it was very seasily seen as a honest mistake, and took me just a few minutes to try and fix it

just glad my money wont be tied up for the next 6 months on bets i didnt mean to make

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

If you go into the convo not being a ass and be understanding, especially if its your fault, things may turn out your way.

I have had wagers canceled at 5D before. I always got the "don't let it happen again" comment as well. Granted the cancels were far and in between. The issue would probably be if your cancelling out numerous times a month.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    If you go into the convo not being a ass and be understanding, especially if its your fault, things may turn out your way.

I have had wagers canceled at 5D before. I always got the "don't let it happen again" comment as well. Granted the cancels were far and in between. The issue would probably be if your cancelling out numerous times a month.
    exactlty looker....1st post i made was it WAS MY FAULT, but it was an honest mistake...and luckily he agreed...and then the "lets not ever let this happen again though"....hes sure not mr. personality, but all i care about is he has been fair to me the very few times i felt i needed to go that high up because agents will shut u down quickly no matter what there

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Just looked at Jeff Gordon's twitter page and he says that Texas is on his radar for a good showing this weekend

rob
    rob's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6485

[QUOTE=5mike5;14405022]well DAMN IT!!!!

Reminds me of a situation that happened to some guys I know (who rarely bet) last year.
    They were getting ready to watch the Daytona 500 and decided they wanted to make a wager. About 4 or 5 of them pooled their money and called their buddy who was visiting in Vegas and told him they wanted him to put it on "the field" to win the 500.
    Of course, Trevor Bayne won making the wager an apparent winner.
    One of the guys was already scheduled to fly to Vegas the next day to hook up with their buddy and the pair went to the sports book to collect their winnings...about $8k-$9k.
    On presenting their ticket, they discovered their wager was for "the field" to win the championship, which eventually was a loser.
    Obviously, the incident led to some pretty hard feelings...

WolverineFan
    WolverineFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I glad u got ur money cause I know what u mean bout holdn ur money up cause last year I did the damn thing and started cussing right after I did but it was only $30 so I didn't bother to ask for money..It was about 4 or 5 weeks b 4 chase started and I accidentally bet it on none other than Tony Stewart and I was mad cause he was running like shit at the time and I ended up winning almost 400 on my stupid mistake..I couldn't believe I won but I don't know why they put odds there cause it's easily done

shaunovery

It's stupid what they do should have all the futures at the bottom

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

They are predicting another round of severe storms for Friday and Saturday......everyone remembers the tornadoes last week!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    i agree...even though i know its there, i just went blank i guess

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    They are predicting another round of severe storms for Friday and Saturday......everyone remembers the tornadoes last week!!
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Zubi
    Zubi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whatever turns you on Round and Rounders!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    They use to not group the Championship odds with the Weekend race odds. Use to be in two different Sprint Cup drop downs.

shaunovery

No storms please I've booked sat off work for the race I've gotta work Sunday so no Sunday race please

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i did add tony stewart last night....just would feel like a messed up if i didnt bet him in some fashion at texas with the 1.5 record as of late....hes more than likely my last early wager, unless i find a big underdog i like, and havent yet

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=rob;14409194]
    well DAMN IT!!!!

Reminds me of a situation that happened to some guys I know (who rarely bet) last year.
    They were getting ready to watch the Daytona 500 and decided they wanted to make a wager. About 4 or 5 of them pooled their money and called their buddy who was visiting in Vegas and told him they wanted him to put it on "the field" to win the 500.
    Of course, Trevor Bayne won making the wager an apparent winner.
    One of the guys was already scheduled to fly to Vegas the next day to hook up with their buddy and the pair went to the sports book to collect their winnings...about $8k-$9k.
    On presenting their ticket, they discovered their wager was for "the field" to win the championship, which eventually was a loser.
    Obviously, the incident led to some pretty hard feelings...
    thats a brutal...couldnt imagine going to vegas and cash a huge ticket, to find out its a loser....OUCH

JackalLion
    JackalLion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Made my early plays Tuesday after the lines came out at 5D. Took Tony and Matt. I like Denny here especially with DG's notes from last year but I'm not expecting his line to move that much because his qualifying is less than stellar here. If I get lucky he'll move to 1800. I'm def gambling on this but Denny has let me down ALOT especially at Pocono when he only went 1 lap. (personal experience mainly nothing stastical)

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

GL JackalLion!!!

like the picks...i just coulnt pass up on deeny at +1300, but u may get a better price later....i may add to him if so, but not sure as of yet

i still feel i owe hamlin 1-2 more this year after that huge 15-1 win at phoenix though...im a sucker for him/kyle sometimes

Last edited by 5mike5; 04-11-12 at 10:13 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i cant wait to get this weekend full of all 3 series of nascar going!!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

just another quick note, this race can pretty much be won from ANY starting position....hamlin has won from 29th and 30th in both races 2 seasons ago...watched both those races yesterday, he just lurked in both til crunch time...only led a total of around 45 total laps between his 2 wins

hopefully may change odds in our favor, but qualifying great not a must here
    Last edited by 5mike5; 04-11-12 at 11:47 PM.

1234 ... Last