5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

TEXAS-5mike5

alright gentlemen we are off to TEXAS this weekend!!!

after 4 straight weeks of prophit on nascar, took a small step back last weekend, but we will get right back on track again this weekend

we have everything going this weekend: (finally all 3 series on 3 days in a row!)

truck race: friday night 8pm on speed channel
    nationwide race: saturday 1pm on espn2
    sprint cup: at 3pm on sunday on espn

*AS ALWAYS EVERY1'S INSIGHT AND COMMENT ARE ALWAYS WELCOME ON MY THREAD
    **looking forward to a big moneymaking weekend and will start my system research starting tonight and will post up any early picks when i start analyzing the early odds..

GOODLUCK this week everybody!!!!!

mike
    Last edited by 5mike5; 11-01-11 at 04:10 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Not sure of all the details yet, but looks like mark martin driving the 00 for MWR next year in a part time capacity...reutimann looks to be in the unemployment line,(even though he is under contract for the 2012 season) where if u ask me is exactly where he belongs...MWR trying to become a better team and he just isnt very good...but neither is truex jr. either
    Last edited by 5mike5; 11-01-11 at 05:59 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

definatley liking kennseth and denny early on, but wont be finializing anything until tomorrow...more than likely will have 4-5 picks early this week, taking a early look at the odds it will be an easy week to set up early and late picks to get the adevantage on whatever ends up being the better odds...but 1.5 usually not huge movement in the odds unless a big underdog grabs the very overrated pole or something...will post a few early picks either late tonight or tomorrow afternoon when im finished up with the books and research

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Not sure of all the details yet, but looks like mark martin driving the 00 for MWR next year in a part time capacity...reutimann looks to be in the unemployment line,(even though he is under contract for the 2012 season) where if u ask me is exactly where he belongs...MWR trying to become a better team and he just isnt very good...but neither is truex jr. either

I think he can drive I just think he is too passive and gets pushed around.I'd put him in a car before Vickers

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    I think he can drive I just think he is too passive and gets pushed around.I'd put him in a car before Vickers
    id put me, you, and opti in a car before vickers...lol

and rieutimann just doesnt have the stones to be a cup driver...good move i think

Vegas39

id put me, you, and opti in a car before vickers...lol

and rieutimann just doesnt have the stones to be a cup driver...good move i think
    No arguements if Martin deal is true.Think he will land in Nationwide as cup rides for next year just not there

Vegas39

Should say a competitive ride as think MWR will be competitive with Bowyer over there

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Wonder who will part time with Danica at SHR now...

Not sure I'd be dumping Reuti for granpa Martin, who just won't piss off. Does the guy even try any more?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

yes but reuti is NOT a great driver, i would say SUB-par at BEST...ive never been impressed by him, ever...or truex, jr. for that matter....i think they just want better drivers and he isnt really an assest when ur trying to build teams for the chase....i know martin part-time isnt the anwser but in '13 they will hire a up and coming young star im guessing...not sure about the danica question though, ve intersting to see who jumps in the stewart-haas machines when shes not in the car next year

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

crazy the luck the nascar community has with planes crashing almost every year isnt it?? rousch last year and hendrick crash landing and breaks a few bones....geeeeez

Optional

Good to have a couple of competitive cars open some races really. I like seeing new guys get a go.

Truex looked much better before moving to MWR. Ambrose looks much better since moving away. (and dumped a fully sponsored ride with nothing else lined up to get out)

I think the team just hasn't got it going yet. More interested in promotion and sponsors than racing maybe...

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

my only early picks so far is KENNSETH and HAMLIN...will be adding a few more early wagers over the next few days..

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Good to have a couple of competitive cars open some races really. I like seeing new guys get a go.

Truex looked much better before moving to MWR. Ambrose looks much better since moving away. (and dumped a fully sponsored ride with nothing else lined up to get out)

I think the team just hasn't got it going yet. More interested in promotion and sponsors than racing maybe...
    that exactly correct on your points

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Kenseth is a good pick, but you always have to worry about his qualifying. He has been getting better at it.

Vegas39

Just saw this on Jayski

Mayfield arrested on meth charges: Authorities say NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield was arrested Tuesday night on drug charges. Mayfield was arrested in his home in the town of Catawba on possession of methamphetamine charges, according to the Catawba County Sheriff's Office. Deputies had gone to Mayfield's home to execute a search warrant on a tip there were stolen goods in the house. During the search, deputies found the methamphetamine. They also found items that may be stolen but deputies have not verified the items taken are in fact stolen property. Mayfield has a scheduled court appearance Wednesday morning. His is out of jail on a $3,000 bond

Optional

I guess that finally puts a final end to that then eh.

Vegas39

I would sure think so Opti

Optional

And it gets worse...

Former NASCAR driver Jeremy Mayfield had enough firepower inside of his home to equip a small army ... law enforcement tells TMZ.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/02/jeremy...arrest-police/

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

well this sure isnt a suprise, except for the small army in his house...damn!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

havent added anthing today as of yet, probably wont be addding any1 else til tomorrow, so just the 2 early picks so far and havent even decided to add them as prophit or cover wagers yet...probably just wait and see how all the sessions go...going to have alot of money riding this weekend with all 3 series in action, plus only 3 weekends of racing left

Optional

It's been a good year of racing. Just about time for a break though. I might forget punting totally until the 500 once we are done.

Need to make about $800 over these 3 races to end up square on my punting for 2011. Would like to do that if possible. Hoping to take a chunk out of it this weekend.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i hate not having nascar for those 12 weeks or so....still have football but i actually make a good amount on nascar, i cant count on any other sports to make money on..nascar i can definatley count on....i usually go into a small hibernation for the months of dec. and jan. and wake up a few weeks before the 500 speed weeks start LOL....i always bet on bowl games and nfl playoffs but just not the same for me or my bankroll as nascar

Optional

If I had just stuck to F1 ad NASCAR I would be comfortably ahead.

NHL has been my achilles heal. Love betting on it but have trouble hitting near 50% end of last season and start of this one.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If I had just stuck to F1 ad NASCAR I would be comfortably ahead.

NHL has been my achilles heal. Love betting on it but have trouble hitting near 50% end of last season and start of this one.

NHL been brutal so far for me as well

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

ive never placed a single wager on NHL, and if im being honest i have never even watched more than 15 min. of a game...just never was my thing..guys that play hockey are warriors though thats 4 sure...nascar is my moneymaker and pays the bills, but i cant get away from pro and college football, but i probably break even over the year usually with those.usually set aside a few hundred dollars to play football with a weekend..im starting to even wager on UFC a little bit but only like 50 a play for fun...i also never wager on NBA either, just some on cbb between football and nascar seasons

Optional

I do ok at Tennis. Like soccer too, but too lazy to cap it properly.

Like any sort of tournament format to bet on. March Madness, Rugby/Soccer/Cricket World Cups, Tennis. Would bet golf if I had more of a clue about it. That's my sort of sport for betting too.

But if I just focus on motorsport I'll do better.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah never wagered on soccer 1 time during world cup, and im not a tennis fan at all so never wagered on that either...i do love tourneys as well though, especially march madeness...i think college basketball starts in the next few weeks actually

Vegas39

yeah never wagered on soccer 1 time during world cup, and im not a tennis fan at all so never wagered on that either...i do love tourneys as well though, especially march madeness...i think college basketball starts in the next few weeks actually
    Nov 11th Midnight Madness

Racing and hockeys my go to sports everything else average but will bet the horses for breeders cup

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

also not going to add anything today yet...still havent decided to add more y to kennseth now or after sessions but i got enougt on him and hamlin so far that it will not matter either way if the odds change 1 way or the other...will do my final pre-sesions roster moves tomorrow if i see anything else worth grabbing early

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i may throw a few 5.00 win wagers on a few longshots if im in between games saturday but thats about it....only time i ever put anything on horses is if its the erby or breeders cup race and i happen to catch it ob TV

Vegas39

i may throw a few 5.00 win wagers on a few longshots if im in between games saturday but thats about it....only time i ever put anything on horses is if its the erby or breeders cup race and i happen to catch it ob TV

thats me pretty much unless wife sees a name she likes and has to bet on it

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    thats me pretty much unless wife sees a name she likes and has to bet on it
    my girl does the EXACT same shit!!! thats halarious

Vegas39

my girl does the EXACT same shit!!! thats halarious

she has hit a few so I just go with flow now

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

and im sure rousch will be strong but besides matt, edwards sure isnt worried about winning races and biffle just cant win races...biff finds a way to lose the race or just cant keep up with the track after 1/2 way...if they have good sessions i may take biff as a cover, but he would have to be amazing in practice, same for edwards...those 2 guys can look great in sessions but just dont seal the deal when the checkers fly

Vegas39

Already played Biff as good here as long as no pit road screw ups

1234 ... Last