5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28967

i may take him but betting biffle to win a race is always a LONGSHOT...i may take him in some way but no way before the sessions start and even then probably only as a cover wager...ive learned my lesson with biffle toooo many times...lol

thats the problem biffle ALWAYS finds a way to screw up a win when he has a good car..but who knows i may have him too just have to see how the ol' roster and odds look when the time comes...becuase ther fords will be stout no questions about that

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Have some faith Mike

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

ok ok i may give the biff 1 last shot this year...

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

and david reutimann was offically released by MWR...be a miracle if he ever drives cup again unless for the scrub teams...hes another sadler in the making

Vegas39

ok so know this was asked but still curious who SHR has in car when not Danica.Since Mark is out

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    ok so know this was asked but still curious who SHR has in car when not Danica.Since Mark is out
    good question...i have absolutley no idea

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

also went ahead and grabbed KYLE (+380) for the nationwide race....i think the value is way too good to pass up...his stats are amazing at texas in the nationwide series... until this spring, he had a strak of 7 races in a row finishing 1st or 2nd at texas...worth the risk IMO

wont be adding anything else for nationwide until saturday morning...maybe 1 more driver to win and a match-up parlay
    Last edited by 5mike5; 11-03-11 at 03:33 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

probably wont do too much in regards to the truck race tomorrow night...probably 1 winner and/or a small matchup parlay...think it will be entertaining with championship so close and harvick and kyle both in the field as well

Vegas39

will be on Sauter for trucks

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

will be on Sauter for trucks
    if his odds are bad enough hes a good longshot...kyle or harvick more than likely will win, but there may be a few regulars worth a shot cause the odds may be worth it.....sauter, hornaday maybe

the big boys werent in the spring race remember

Vegas39

Sauter had spring race one til he pulled a mental moment and changed lanes before start/finish line and was black flagged

He will be good

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Sauter had spring race one til he pulled a mental moment and changed lanes before start/finish line and was black flagged

He will be good
    oh yeah i remember...just its a whole different animal when harvick and busch are both in the field...regulars dont stand much of a chance...like 7/8 they have won when both entered or something...ill have 1 regular maybe but would be 10+ odds to 1 for me to take any of them probably...anything under +1000 has no value for a truck series regular when harvick and kyle in the field

Vegas39

Will be a fun watch anyways

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i agree, i usually never really anticipate watching a truck series event, but im excited to watch tomorrow night for sure...hopefully sauter is worse than +1000, im pretty sure thats what he was yesterday, but he won 1st practice and 10th in 2nd so who knows...i think they will be worse than 10 to 1 which is great news if u wagering him

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

and i also stuck to my word and gave biffle another chance this LAST time and put him on the texas roster...not sure if he will end up prophit or cover til later in the week, but i did pull the trigger and take the biff early...i will probably end up with the entire rousch team(-ragan if u count him...lol)

last 3 races he has started 2nd, 3rd, and 9th so if he practices well i dont think he will be +1600..probably not much of a difference but im on the biff bandwagon early too...(will kick myself later for this..lol)

so far got kennseth, hamlin, biff as early wagers and may add 1 more before practice...no way kennseth will be any cheapier +750...actually will probably be the odds on favorite with edwards after the sessions

edwards is either great or terrible at texas, and being the championship leader i think he cares way more about SOLID finishes than winning races...i usually never have edwards to win for any prophit and im struggling on having him this week as well for those reasons...always looks great and finishes well, but he has only 1 win this year
    Last edited by 5mike5; 11-03-11 at 06:05 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Wouldn't leave Carl out this week. Don't think he likes being the forgotten man at top of table and will go for the win as hard as anyone if he gets a sniff here.

Like the Kyle +380 trucks bet. Would like to see Dillon win championship, but expect more experienced guys Hornaday. Bodine and Sauter will teach him a thing or two more before season end.

Think Carl could be a gimme for Nationwide... could be.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Wouldn't leave Carl out this week. Don't think he likes being the forgotten man at top of table and will go for the win as hard as anyone if he gets a sniff here.

Like the Kyle +380 trucks bet. Would like to see Dillon win championship, but expect more experienced guys Hornaday. Bodine and Sauter will teach him a thing or two more before season end.

+380 on kyle is on nationwide race, not truck series....he was well under +300 in trucks early

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

+380 on kyle is NATIONWIDE...his track record at texas in nationwide much much better than edwards has there, been 1st or 2nd 7/8 races at texas...just loved the value...i havent made any wagers on trucks as of yet...

**i will have carl somehow, but he is another guy that doesnt know how to be dominate and win the races that he should...and his stats at texas are not as good as u may think...he has just as many WORSE than 15th finishes as he does better than 15th finishes at texas...its feast or famine for carl...look at how many times this year carl was suppose to win a race and he just never does....but i probably cant leave him off, and my even take him as my last early wager....edwards and kennseth odds wont be any better than they are right now before the sessions

Optional

Edwards has bitten me a couple of times this year. So probably should take heed.

Thought Kyle +350 sounded like a good price LOL

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Edwards has bitten me a couple of times this year. So probably should take heed.

Thought Kyle +350 sounded like a good price LOL
    i rode carl after the vegas and all-star wins for a few months and have slowed down with him but hell, cant really argue betting him here either...im still debating if i shuld take him now and not wait..and i seriously doubt carl or matt are going to get better odds than they have right now...kennseth actually already slipped to +700 a few hours ago

not sure what im doing with trucks yet..may take 1 underdog +1000 or better and 1 parlay with kyle or kevin winning...wont know til 60 min. b4 race starts probably

i know nationwide is a loaded field this week, but kyle at +380 is great value IMO...i will have several wagers going for nationwide saturday..i love the fact its early in the afterrnoon too...cant wait til it all starts tomorrow night!!! going to be a great weekend of racing at TMS!!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

here is another little nugget: 8 yeras in a row the fall race at TMS has been won by a chase participant

Optional

I've decided to make November a booze free month. And nothing I love better than settling down with few beers once the race starts. Started a bit early so am up to 5 days, but every time I think about the races I keep thinking 'beeer...mmmmm' :\

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

I've decided to make November a booze free month. And nothing I love better than settling down with few beers once the race starts. Started a bit early so am up to 5 days, but every time I think about the races I keep thinking 'beeer...mmmmm' :\
    sorry had to

LOL

Optional

lol

Vegas39

Wait til after chase

Optional

You two are a big help.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

I've decided to take up your slack on the beer this month. Hope you don't go green, white, checkered on me in to december.

Optional

Finally someone offering a genuine helping hand!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

to be honest i havent had a beer in several years...didnt really quit just dont hit the bars anymore...i was never a sit at home and have a brew drinker, just social...so if it helps, i wont be having anything to drink in november either! lol

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

kennseth down to +650...wont see him at above +700 again

Vegas39

You two are a big help.

we are here for you

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    to be honest i havent had a beer in several years...didnt really quit just dont hit the bars anymore...i was never a sit at home and have a brew drinker, just social...so if it helps, i wont be having anything to drink in november either! lol
    Same for me really. Social drinker. Or was at least. But have gone from 2 or 3 beers 2 or 3 times per week, to 5 or 6 every day plus a bottle or two of wine per week.

Put on so much weight I felt like I was turning into the Michelin Man, plus that sort of drinking schedule is pushing for an alcoholism problem if I keep it up.

Just going to break the habit this month and go back to more social schedule after that.

And I can tell I do have a habit. It's a fight not to give in with NW practice going! Hot wings and beer usually roll out right about now.

Must be having a mid-life crisis. Bidding on a cross trainer machine on Ebay today too.

Optional

Roush cars all look SLICK off the hauler... (in Nationwide)

Vegas39

good luck on ebay bid

Optional

Oops. Just realized it is practice 2.

Still, they all look fast.

First 12345 ... Last